dylan winter

Members
  • Content Count

    4,973
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

dylan winter last won the day on September 8 2018

dylan winter had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

654 F'n Saint

3 Followers

About dylan winter

Recent Profile Visitors

12,271 profile views
  1. dylan winter

    Lies My Teachers Told Me

    My teacher told me that electricty flowed from positive to negative he was a liar D
  2. dylan winter

    Another Interesting Home Built Steel Boat

    In one of the films he said that he tries not to work on sundays because he disturbs the neighbours just imagine living next door to him..... a lot of bashing on his steel hull.... D
  3. dylan winter

    Girl with patreon account goes sailing in hot place

    the comments are worth reading the non paying youtube lurkers are outraged that they have been diddled worth reading before they are taken down I have noticed that some of the more deperate bikini sailors are starting to ramp up the faux drama ooh - we nearly hit a rock .... etc etc Seekers patreon page suggests that he is earning $1800 a month https://www.patreon.com/posts/sv-seeker-will-23043757 plus more direct income small beer compared to the $40,000 a month la vag is/was bringing in. all very interesting. Dylan I gave up on youtube last year - my own little project is now PPV -
  4. dylan winter

    Girl with patreon account goes sailing in hot place

    as the last update on youtube says it was a joke. ... not a funny one though more honest youtube channels are available. Dylan
  5. dylan winter

    Girl with patreon account goes sailing in hot place

    this is rather good
  6. dylan winter

    The Rudy Thread

    Rudy, Pam, Lev and Jay and Victoria too this is such a wonderful story feekin heck - when you yanks do conspiracy you do it on an epic scale and in public
  7. Most of you will know of JPye and his work this chap https://www.youtube.com/user/TerencePlato/videos has been poking fun at uk politicians for a while - it is a series called the room next door. - now things have settled over here he is turning on Trump interessting I think D
  8. dylan winter

    Girl with patreon account goes sailing in hot place

    given the summer weather up there I assume that he spent quite a lot of time at anchor waiting for depressions to come through days without turning a frame I agree about frequency Not many sailors have water lives that are interesting enough to justify 16 minutes of video a week... week in week out I think most films are better if the person who makes them has taken some time to think about what goes into them The drone shots are nice = but I think that in some wwys they take the viewer out of the cockpit and off the boat that is a mixed blessing D
  9. dylan winter

    Girl with patreon account goes sailing in hot place

    this good north west coast of Norway
  10. The idea was to double the population of each constituency and have two mps - so the commons woud be the same number of mps - but half women half men D
  11. Mrs Ghandi, Golda meir, Mrs Thatcher none of them were that good at peacemaking..... although I agree.... more women lawmakers is essential there was a failed idea in the UK to have both a male and female MP in each constituency... it would guarantee 50 50 in parliament. D
  12. dylan winter

    The U.S. Killed Soleimani Under A Flag of Truce

    unless they risk losing their jobs - in which case .... yessir I will do whatever you ask D
  13. dylan winter

    The U.S. Killed Soleimani Under A Flag of Truce

    Is this story standing up?
  14. dylan winter

    Trump has Iranian general assasinated - what could go wrong?

    just look at what has happened to the subject threads on this forum the impeachment ones are down at position 10 or so when I open up in the morning Trump has won and is still winning. The 40 per cent are resolute in their support The other 60 per cent of US voters have a problem D