Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Editor

Rescue Me

The instructor said to "always keep it moving..." The knotmeter says 5 knots, but what does that dash in front of the 5 mean?

Guys, drive her deep, she loves it!! Don´t hold back, don´t give up. Mad as a bagger.

The next generation have updated the oldskool driftingmachine into...and what everybody wants to know is, as landfill: What's it rate? Up like a poo down like a rocket.

To keep the costs to a bare minimum in the sinking economy the VOR Committee are considering other boat types for a crew of 12 and so far the tugboat seems to cant things in a new perspective. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Waveperarcing bows are not compatible to boats from the 70's. You can´t both have the cake and eat it.

This boat did not turn out to be the yacht of the year, despite guiding words, like the marking of the sailing center force.

Don't pretend that everything is fine when it's not!

That day, not only the tide was lower than normal... I smell a rat.

In the rules, a boat that takes down the sails does not race anymore, how is it when at boat takes down the hull? What’s Your Horse Saying?

The harpoon on that Boston Whaler is working pretty well considering that the whale was racing off in kind of a 4 knots shit box speed. Better drag Moby Dick to shore since it is far to leadheavy to lift into the boat, great catch guys! Out for lunch.

The harbour police now have the authority to use any means necesary to prevent boats from sailing too slow near the harbour inlet. That's another cup of tea.

This time the police will state that it was impossible to see the racing sailboat in time to take avasive action because of the bright sunlight while dirving in almost no speed att all, completely ohnest and sober as usual. To do wrong is human, to forgive is devine.

The top orange in the sails and by not showing the bow is part of the secret of the latest stealth technology that the navy is trialling. Obviously not visible on police radar. Keep passing the window..

(daughter on shore) Mommy mommy, look, it's a bird it's a plane!!!

(mother) No dear, that is the endresult of no wind, flatwater and beercan sailing. Anarchy style! You've got me head over heels in love.

(sailor) It's no walk in the park. What doesent kill make´s me stronger.

That is the absoulutely latest and blazing fastest doug lord foiler. With the tail between his legs.

arrrrrgh!

Sailing is like sex,

You don't have to be good at it to enjoy it!

But you need to be good to keep a good crew!

Or you'll be going solo like that guy.

Underwater Sailing Center...

Jeez don't they know that orange is only fast on the foils...

Skipper to Crew: I told you to uncleat not to cleat the main sheet...

Is that the Clear Lake County Sheriff driving the marine patrol boat?

The HP is not good with tow-ins of small boats and catamarans. They usually end up upside down. Love them most of the time.

UMMM, I don't we'll be gittin our rental deposit back, I told ya we shoulda gone to Disneyland, But nooo! you wanted to see the Paspific Ocean, where the hell DID you park the RV

After Doug Lord got kicked out of Sailing Anarchy, doom and unmitigated failure beset him as he starts his first school of foiling!

I think i can - i think i can -I think i can - i think i can

I think i can - i think i can

Next thing I knew she was coming at me with an ax ....

-- or --

Sheesh, all we were doing was looking at her tits, and wham! this Bertram came out'a nowhere ...

From anarchist Urs in lovely Santa Barbara, CA. So many directions to go with this one. Here's ours: "After my first lesson, I quickly reached the conclusion that sailing was not my sport." What's yours?

After discovering that someone had hacked into his e-mail account and confuted his published scientific justifications, the inventor of the world's first "green" mini-submarine opened the hatches, crash dived, and took the only honorable way out.

After relocating from Iowa we were thrilled that learning a new sport would bring back fond memories of the tractor pulls back home.

"I told you something like this would happen if you put Janer and Dr. L in the same boat!"

"racing with a bunch of ex submariners was a treat, the new blood showed me how to do things I really hadn't thought of...."

Prototype J24 shows the trait that will keep sailors on their toes for the next 30 years.

"That Bar on the quay looked like a great place to drop the girls; however, the pillars underneath had their own ideas."

Does anyone have any idea why on earth the time wasn't taken to drop the sails and put the line on the bow? :ph34r:

FUCK OFF NEWB FOR BRINGING BACK A DEAD POST!!!

and welcome to SA.

edit: now post some tits.

I used to like boat that were a little bow down .

Photos of sailing lessons at the Electric Boat Company in Groton