Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sbuzbee

Where are the other J's?

I notice that all the threads for current J models have been moved here-but not all the older ones. Where are threads for J/30's, J/29's, and other older models?

I notice that all the threads for current J models have been moved here-but not all the older ones. Where are threads for J/30's, J/29's, and other older models?

Make your own :P I'll come play

The plan is for each of them to have their own board here.

here you go.............

Come on Meanie - you know we use our own J/30 forum and do very well with our traffic there. SA is for all the other stuff (and good for that too!). A lot of those other older classes don't get much traffic on their own sites - Linky for an example of under visited site.

Come on Meanie - you know we use our own J/30 forum and do very well with our traffic there. SA is for all the other stuff (and good for that too!). A lot of those other older classes don't get much traffic on their own sites - Linky for an example of under visited site.

There's 3 threads on this site about J29's currently. We don't need to go to the class site.

There's 3 threads on this site about J29's currently. We don't need to go to the class site.

Does "Espo is a Dick" count as one of them?

No, and it's more like 6 threads

No, and it's more like 6 threads

I do know its(much) more than the J30 threads on this site. (didn't see one other than this one asking why there aren't any)

And yes, the "espo is a dick" thread counts!