Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MR.CLEAN

J/Dopes

Are you kidding me?

Have you seen one of these things on a trailer? Sportboat my ass. There's nothing wrong with a J/80, but if that's a sportboat than a J/105 is a high-performance racer/cruiser.

TRUTH IN ADVERTISING PLEASE.

Picture_2.png

I guess you have to start this thread to "prove" that somehow you're not in J Boats pocket!

And since when has there EVER been any "truth in advertising"?

Clean,

Go back under the rock you came out from under. It's not a sport boat by who's definition? Yours?

Here's a bit of advise. find out the thing you are not good at and don't do that thing!

Sailing related expertise is not your forte, stick to bashing Premier Racing and hyping your Swamp Regatta in Charleston.

Will Museler

Clean x say something stupid & arrogant = increased posts = more money for SA

Dirty little formula, but it works.

Clean, Clean, Clean!!! What is WRONG with you, boy? Trying to keep that "Edgey" image by bashing the old J/80s? Talk about a non-starter. We score you DNS on this one. Shit, SA's running outta gaz if this is the best you can dredge up for the New Year.

We do appreciate SA adding JA in order to give us another forum to ridicule, but these faux postings, dude. You just GOTTA getcha one those adorable sock puppets before you try anything so pathetic again. Remember Mizta Klean, yuz gotta reputation to protect!

Now let me add my own comment about the topic:

YAWNr

Are you kidding me?

Have you seen one of these things on a trailer?

Yes.

Sportboat my ass.

If your ass had a sprit, maybe it would be a sportboat too

FB- Doug

Are you kidding me?

Have you seen one of these things on a trailer? Sportboat my ass. There's nothing wrong with a J/80, but if that's a sportboat than a J/105 is a high-performance racer/cruiser.

TRUTH IN ADVERTISING PLEASE.

Wow! this is going over very well......

I don 't have anything to say (just like the O.P.) I just wanna post before Esposito so I feel like one of the cool kids.

In before espo...

dont feed the troll

I'd like to see the dialog between Clean and the Ed on this one!

Clean is not the technical sort but technically he's right: J/80's D/L is 121. Not close to a sport boat by any measure around here - YRA (100), SSS (112) etc.

But if J Boats wants to call it a sport boat, so what? The action is in OD.

Perhaps when Clean is done slapping around JBoats he can go after Ian Farrier. The guy has designed some cool boats but he's a complete ass and makes viewing the multi forum almost unbearable.

CLEAN calling for truth in advertising is truly laughable.

Let's see, why don't we start a thread about Charleston Race WEEK having 3 days of racing?

CLEAN calling for truth in advertising is truly laughable.

Let's see, why don't we start a thread about Charleston Race WEEK having 3 days of racing?

He's trolling but he's spot on.

In 1993 or whenever the 80 came out it was way sporty compared to most boats that were built at the time. Hell, look at the same sort of thing in the car world. My Dad's 63 vette was the shit in 63, but I'm positive my Volvo wagon that was built 35 years later can out handle and out brake it. I give J Boats a ton of respect in the early 90's for bringing sprit boats to the masses. Just wish they would build something that is sporty compared to what is currently on the market. That isn't J's market though, and I'm broke so I'm not a buyer and I'm sure J Boats could give a rats ass what a non buyer thinks.

So, let me get this right, a few weeks ago we were all "Yay J/Boats has signed on and is feeding the pig!"

now the site leadership, if it can be called that, is all "J/Boats sucks and lies and the J/80 isn't a sportboat (implied Melges 24 class dick sucking) and blah blah."

God, this is better than mis telenovelas