Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DryArmour

She sets off- Abby Sunderland

Do

RingLockSystem

and

Sulayman Reis

have anything in common (apart from the obvious)? RLS does a great "photoshop". Ref http://forums.sailin...pic=108034&st=17 scroll down to the pic - quite good really - and I do know that I should wash my mouth out with soap for saying so!

One in the same I think.

RLS was highly critical of Jess I cant imagine him showing up to defend Abby.

Style very similar IIRC.

Perhaps his support of Abby was the motivation behind the critique of Jess?

Do

RingLockSystem

and

Sulayman Reis

have anything in common (apart from the obvious)? RLS does a great "photoshop". Ref http://forums.sailin...pic=108034&st=17 scroll down to the pic - quite good really - and I do know that I should wash my mouth out with soap for saying so!

... and also they both get really weird with emoticons and sometimes seem to slip into their own made-up language.

Huh? Makes perfect sense to me. Plenty of folk here being highly critical of Abby who were supportive of Jessica...

So anyway, are you going to tell us where you got the Wild Eyes dismasted image from Mr Reis?

Do

RingLockSystem

and

Sulayman Reis

One in the same I think.

Sillman's is also highly critical of Jessica's in many of his earlier posts ( not worth reading BTW just more of the same shit!) i reckon he's just supporting Abby because most were against the trip, typical troll modis operandi, anything or cause for an online shit stir! Just ignore the fucker!

Do

RingLockSystem

and

Sulayman Reis

One in the same I think.

Sillman's is also highly critical of Jessica's in many of his earlier posts ( not worth reading BTW just more of the same shit!) i reckon he's just supporting Abby because most were against the trip, typical troll modis operandi, anything or cause for an online shit stir! Just ignore the fucker!

Or the Ed could look and see if he is a RLS reiteration and flick him.

Do

RingLockSystem

and

Sulayman Reis

One in the same I think.

Behaves like a troll- probably is.

The question of the pic of Wild Eyes dismasted needs answering though. How did he get it? If that had been released to the media it certainly would have made nearly every front page & TV news at the time. Why was it not released? How is it that Sillybugger had it first?

Thanks !

Saturday, January 23, 2010 - Abby Departs MDR

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - Sulayman Reis joins SA

Thursday, June 10, 2010 Wild Eyes dismasted and EPIRB distress beacons activated triggering a search and rescue effort.

Tuesday, June 15th, Sulayman Reis posts serious insider's picture of dismasted Wild Eyes

http://forums.sailin...3entry2885853

Conclusion, Sulayman Reis (the sock puppet) is either on Team Abby or knows someone on Team Abby

which explains why he can't see both sides of the argument.

By the way, does the picture name mean anything to anyone? 35aomwz.png

http://i48.tinypic.com/35aomwz.png

In looking at that picture I really don't see evidence of a " rollover " as was claimed. Its beat up , no doubt , but the stern would be in much worse shape. I do not think both of the wind generators would have survived for one thing. Thoughts ?

... ... ...

Nothing wrong with her experience, preperation, routing, boat.

... ... ...

If that's true, then why didn't she make it?

Was she intending all along to get bigger headlines by being rescued than she would have gotten by completing the voyage?

FB- Doug

]

By the way, does the picture name mean anything to anyone? 35aomwz.png[/size]

In looking at that picture I really don't see evidence of a " rollover " as was claimed. Its beat up , no doubt , but the stern would be in much worse shape. I do not think both of the wind generators would have survived for one thing. Thoughts ?

Originally I thought no rollover since the wind gens survived.

2nd look not as sure. Looks like some blades missing on the wind gen and also the supports seem bent (from the rollover?)

35aomwz.png

... ... ...

... ... ...

Was she intending all along to get bigger headlines by being rescued than she would have gotten by completing the voyage?

FB- Doug

Anybody that thinks that has shit for brains,if it were true she would be around Oz and on her way home.

... ... ...

... ... ...

FB- Doug

Very quick with a not-very-good answer, aren't you?

These religious types are very quick to say "It's God's Will" when things go their way, maybe what you're trying to say now is that Somebody Upstairs didn't want her to make it?

FB- Doug

Looks like sails under the boat between the rudder and the keel. She rolled.

That photo had to come from the family.

]

2nd look not as sure. Looks like some blades missing on the wind gen and also the supports seem bent (from the rollover?)

35aomwz.png

Thanks for that.. :unsure:

Email Dry Amour with your experiences and skill set and expertise she'll be happy to quote your anonymously she might even modify at the minimum, for hits of course, your name: "steaming pile of shit flyer"  :lol::lol::lol:

... ... ...

... ... ...

FB- Doug

Very quick with a not-very-good answer, aren't you?

These religious types are very quick to say "It's God's Will" when things go their way, maybe what you're trying to say now is that Somebody Upstairs didn't want her to make it?

FB- Doug

Just posted on the front page

Adventures in Sunderland

Magnetic Personality

STATEMENT FROM MAGNETIC ENTERTAINMENT

In the Fall of 2009, Magnetic Entertainment ("Magnetic") first met with the family of Abby Sunderland to discuss the possible production of a reality show. The parties then entered an agreement to develop such a show based on the Sunderland family and the upcoming voyage around the world by their daughter Abby. Thereafter, in November of 2010, Magnetic signed an agreement with Reveille, a production company, to shop the show to a television network. From day one, Magnetic and Reveille hoped for a compelling story, but above all else, for Abby to return home safely.

When Abby's journey ran into trouble in Cabo San Lucas in March 2010, however, Ted Caloroso--DP and EP of the potential show--witnessed what he believed to be a lack of preparation, lack of training, and an overall disregard for the safety of Abby by the Sunderland family. Accordingly, both Magnetic and its corporate partner in the endeavor, Reveille, determined it was necessary to terminate the project at that time in an effort to discourage the Sunderland family from continuing to put Abby at risk. Nevertheless, Abby's journey continued.

Since news of Magnetic's development deal with the Sunderland family has come to light in recent days, there have been a number of inaccurate statements made by Laurence Sunderland, Abby's father, with respect to the series of events leading up to Magnetic's decision to terminate the project. First, Mr. Sunderland's claim that the he backed out of the project is untrue; representatives at both Magnetic and Reveille will confirm that it was their decision to terminate the project in March 2010.

Second, Mr. Sunderland claimed on "Larry King Live" on June 14, 2010 that Mr. Caloroso had a "vendetta" against the Sunderland family and that Mr. Caloroso actually hoped that Abby would "perish" on her journey. While such an outlandish claim would normally not dignify a response, the fact that Mr. Sunderland's claims were made on national television force Magnetic and Mr. Caloroso--the father of a young daughter himself--to deny that Mr. Caloroso ever made such a statement or that he ever wished that any harm would come to Abby. As with the rest of the Magnetic team, Mr. Caloroso could not be more pleased that Abby was found alive and well, and wishes her nothing but health and happiness in what is sure to be a dynamic future. While Magnetic decided to abandon the original project in March 2010, Magnetic retains all rights to its footage for future development based on the experience, and will donate a portion of any proceeds from this project to a fund for Abby Sunderland.

For further information about this upcoming project, please contact Christopher Bates at Magnetic Entertainment or Ted Caloroso at 23 South Productions.

]

35aomwz.png

That could be the angle of the shot as well as distortion of the image due to the enlargment but who knows . If there was a roll over would not some of the rigging be still on deck instead of the entire rig over to starboard ? I've seen other rollover shots and the decks are usually in much worse shape.

how to make a dollar on a disaster  ;)

yup.

serious real companues that pay their taxes have security and secraity's at the door so "blond bimbo jazz dance/models/sailors" cannot enter their "high production" premises..

2118 Wilshire Blvd

Santa Monica, CA 90403 34.0323 -118.482

Post Tel Business Center became the 1st Mail Center in the United States.

<P align="center">NEW WEBSITE COMING SOON

MAGNETIC ENTERTAINMENT

2118 WILSHIRE BLVD. # 989

SANTA MONICA, CA 90403-5784 Tel 310-985-8200

• sUSIES

sUSIE, SIAD GUYS, LETS MILK THIS WE'LL GET OUR NAME IN THE MEDIA BY HOOK OR BY CROOK.  :lol:

hOLLYW00D EXPERTS MY ASS  ;)

Just posted on the front page

Adventures in Sunderland

Magnetic Personality

STATEMENT FROM MAGNETIC ENTERTAINMENT

In the Fall of 2009, Magnetic Entertainment ("Magnetic") first met with the family of Abby Sunderland to discuss the possible production of a reality show. The parties then entered an agreement to develop such a show based on the Sunderland family and the upcoming voyage around the world by their daughter Abby. Thereafter, in November of 2010, Magnetic signed an agreement with Reveille, a production company, to shop the show to a television network. From day one, Magnetic and Reveille hoped for a compelling story, but above all else, for Abby to return home safely.

When Abby's journey ran into trouble in Cabo San Lucas in March 2010, however, Ted Caloroso--DP and EP of the potential show--witnessed what he believed to be a lack of preparation, lack of training, and an overall disregard for the safety of Abby by the Sunderland family. Accordingly, both Magnetic and its corporate partner in the endeavor, Reveille, determined it was necessary to terminate the project at that time in an effort to discourage the Sunderland family from continuing to put Abby at risk. Nevertheless, Abby's journey continued.

Since news of Magnetic's development deal with the Sunderland family has come to light in recent days, there have been a number of inaccurate statements made by Laurence Sunderland, Abby's father, with respect to the series of events leading up to Magnetic's decision to terminate the project. First, Mr. Sunderland's claim that the he backed out of the project is untrue; representatives at both Magnetic and Reveille will confirm that it was their decision to terminate the project in March 2010.

Second, Mr. Sunderland claimed on "Larry King Live" on June 14, 2010 that Mr. Caloroso had a "vendetta" against the Sunderland family and that Mr. Caloroso actually hoped that Abby would "perish" on her journey. While such an outlandish claim would normally not dignify a response, the fact that Mr. Sunderland's claims were made on national television force Magnetic and Mr. Caloroso--the father of a young daughter himself--to deny that Mr. Caloroso ever made such a statement or that he ever wished that any harm would come to Abby. As with the rest of the Magnetic team, Mr. Caloroso could not be more pleased that Abby was found alive and well, and wishes her nothing but health and happiness in what is sure to be a dynamic future. While Magnetic decided to abandon the original project in March 2010, Magnetic retains all rights to its footage for future development based on the experience, and will donate a portion of any proceeds from this project to a fund for Abby Sunderland.

For further information about this upcoming project, please contact Christopher Bates at Magnetic Entertainment or Ted Caloroso at 23 South Productions.

35aomwz.png

Note - that is Aust EST. 0431 equates to 1831 UTC on the 15th June. You can work it out for the news story as I don't know their local time.

for fuck's sake cease whining.

Did you mow enough lawns to buy a sail and start realing sailing or not.

or you stuck on stoopid on a website the rest of your homosexual live?

:lol:

That closeup picture of Abby being rescued was from Getty Images

http://www.latimes.c...erland-20100615,0,4535781.story

The photo date is 11 June, the day she was rescued. The story (and pic) was published 15 June. After Sillybugger posted it here.

... ... ...

... ... ...

FB- Doug

BINGO

ffs will you lot finish this great entertainment - I can't get anything done at work. I'm getting too distracted.

What between this forum and the World Cup I'm not getting much done and I need to eat next month.

Think I better get out of here before I have to turn to the soup kitchen.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I have been following this forum for the last week and now registerd to comment. Great info & comments.

Any 16 year old would put trust in their parents that they are doing the right thing without questioning it. If she had the right experience, knowledge and the maturity she would have been making decisions on her own and realized that it wasn't a good idea to leave California at that time and even if too late to leave Cape Town for the timing of her voyage. Wisdom is knowing one's own ignorance and understanding what you don't know and need to learn. She trusted in her parent's false confidence and false knowledge that Lawrence was capable of planning such a voyage. She unfortunately doesn't know enough to know the difference of what was safe and what was not and still does not. They relied on electronics and not seamanship. You have to prepare for the worst case scenario - for example all electronic systems fail, can I navigate by celestial, dead reckoning,etc do I have charts to get me ashore, etc, can i jury rig a set of spinnaker poles, broken boom, anything to get some sail up and moving again. Fortunately, the electronics lasted long enough for the EPIRB to get her out of there, if not someone would have possibly found Wild Eyes either without her on board or tied to it drifting without food and water. Though others are touting her as courageous, sometimes the courageous move is to know when you are beyond your depth and make the courageous decision to stay at the dock, that you, the boat, the plan is not ready and not tempt fate. In sailing like so many other things in life, you need to plan the work, then work the plan. In this case the plan was faulty from the beginning and was bound to fail. There appears to be no contingency plan or seamanship skills for Abby to be able to solve her own problems other than set off the EPIRB. Where would she be right now if the EPIRB failed. No one will know the true story unless someone in the Sunderland camp breaks rank. But the problem there will be admitting that a mistake was made. Ignorance is bliss and egos are too high. Just a thought... from a Canadian sailor.

I have been following this forum for the last week and now registerd to comment. Great info & comments.

Any 16 year old would put trust in their parents that they are doing the right thing without questioning it. If she had the right experience, knowledge and the maturity she would have been making decisions on her own and realized that it wasn't a good idea to leave California at that time and even if too late to leave Cape Town for the timing of her voyage. Wisdom is knowing one's own ignorance and understanding what you don't know and need to learn. She trusted in her parent's false confidence and false knowledge that Lawrence was capable of planning such a voyage. She unfortunately doesn't know enough to know the difference of what was safe and what was not and still does not. They relied on electronics and not seamanship. You have to prepare for the worst case scenario - for example all electronic systems fail, can I navigate by celestial, dead reckoning,etc do I have charts to get me ashore, etc, can i jury rig a set of spinnaker poles, broken boom, anything to get some sail up and moving again. Fortunately, the electronics lasted long enough for the EPIRB to get her out of there, if not someone would have possibly found Wild Eyes either without her on board or tied to it drifting without food and water. Though others are touting her as courageous, sometimes the courageous move is to know when you are beyond your depth and make the courageous decision to stay at the dock, that you, the boat, the plan is not ready and not tempt fate. In sailing like so many other things in life, you need to plan the work, then work the plan. In this case the plan was faulty from the beginning and was bound to fail. There appears to be no contingency plan or seamanship skills for Abby to be able to solve her own problems other than set off the EPIRB. Where would she be right now if the EPIRB failed. No one will know the true story unless someone in the Sunderland camp breaks rank. But the problem there will be admitting that a mistake was made. Ignorance is bliss and egos are too high. Just a thought... from a Canadian sailor.

+1 Well said and welcome aboard!

link to Getty images

Yep - he's not that clever - just fast!

The fishing boat was working. There could not have been an AFP photographer onboard. The pics had to have been taken by one of the crew. I doubt Sillybugger would have paid for the photo just to put it on SA. If he had copied it, it would show as it does when you click on any pic there, with words on it. He's got it from anouther scource. Maybe direct from the boat? Maybe from Abby?

link to Getty images

The fishing boat was working. There could not have been an AFP photographer onboard. The pics had to have been taken by one of the crew. I doubt Sillybugger would have paid for the photo just to put it on SA. If he had copied it, it would show as it does when you click on any pic there, with words on it. He's got it from anouther scource. Maybe direct from the boat? Maybe from Abby?

I think he copied it from the Getty site, and "tidied" the image to remove the "Getty images" logo. He's good on photoshop.

link to Getty images

Whoops! meant RLS / SR not the fisherman!

Image 102083945 is interesting

Looks to me the dodger is in the cockpit.If it was a rollover would it not be in the water.

link to Getty images

I am with johnnysaint on this - if you look closely, the picture posted here is not only cropped compared to the one on Getty images, but also has slightly different colors. I suspect that Getty corrected the colors themselves after buying the picture, and indeed the colors look more professional on it. In addition, the photo posted in this forum is rather pixelated despite being 3 MB large, so it has been processed by someone who does not work with photos professionally.

I could round about 100 in an hour in Annapolis.

Utter bullshit IMHO.

People seem to confuse "adventure" with suicidal stupidity.

I did some really dumb stuff in my younger years, but we always bailed our own dumb asses out of whatever fix we got in and learned what NOT to do again.

I see NO signs ANYONE over in Blunderland learned ONE THING.

Here is an opposing view on Abby. Not my piece mind you but I do share some of their sentiments about the targeting of Abby.

http://www.splicetod...-you-ll-ever-be

How many 16 year olds do you know that are probably better qualified who would jump through flaming hoops to get the opportunity that Abby was given.

hell id have done it too if given the opportunity... id like to think that even at 16 id have known better. back then i probably definitely would have thought i knew enough to pull it off... today i dont think i could have done it then but im definitely smart enough now... :rolleyes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:lol:;)

OMG SHE SAILED A LONG DISTANCE AND CRASSED AND BURNED AT A MOSTE REMOTE ILSALND ON THE PLANET.

of course if it was me dow there in the souther ocean mabe>

THIS IS HOW I WOULD DO IT. THIS IS HOW IT'S DONE, ALL THE BOOKS SAY SO.

:lol:

Photo credit

(Eric Hoarau / TAAF/AFP/Getty Images / June 11, 2010)

Who is eric?

An obscure fisherman from Reunion Is. who took a photo?

Photo credit

Who is eric?

Ludovic Hoarau

Title: Infographiste des effets spéciaux chez DuboiDemographic info: Media Production | Paris Area, France

Current:: Infographiste des effets spéciaux at Duboi

Past: Stagiaire at Duboi, Superviseur VFX junior at Kickass studio, Stagiaire at Iloi, Stagiaire at Digital Studio Reunion/Mauritius island, Stagiaire Education: EJCM - Ecole de journalisme et de communication de la Méditerranée, Institut de L'Image de l'Océan Indien, Ecole Supérieur des Beaux arts

http://www.linkedin....r/%2B/Hoarau/+/

Interesting, he may be Eric's brother?

Photo credit

Who is eric?

do a Google search on Eric Hoarau...for a young man he certainly has been around the world! Don't know why he's taking photos in the Southern Ocean but his name is on the photo.

Ludovic Hoarau

Title: Infographiste des effets spéciaux chez DuboiDemographic info: Media Production | Paris Area, France

Current:: Infographiste des effets spéciaux at Duboi

Past: Stagiaire at Duboi, Superviseur VFX junior at Kickass studio, Stagiaire at Iloi, Stagiaire at Digital Studio Reunion/Mauritius island, Stagiaire Education: EJCM - Ecole de journalisme et de communication de la Méditerranée, Institut de L'Image de l'Océan Indien, Ecole Supérieur des Beaux arts

http://www.linkedin....r/%2B/Hoarau/+/

Interesting, he may be Eric's brother?

I blame the father - at best an idiot - at worst a criminal - using his own kids for $... unfathomable

if she had perished i would wish he faced charges - how long has this been in planning? since she was 13? 10? no way this was her plan - she was given a boat and told to go.

sending her off from cape town in winter - 'cause time was running out on a dubious record - makes me shake my head - it is the same as balloon boy's dad - only in this case - she really was in the balloon

link to Getty images

Whoops! meant RLS / SR not the fisherman!

Image 102083945 is interesting

That's quite a sequence of images there. I'm surprised they aren't splashed all over the media. Hope the fishermen got a decent price for the pix.

You all realize all this talk about sillyman and speculation on how he got the photos is getting him off... It's what he's here for self gratification. He was just fast sorcing the pic that's all he's definately not Laurence, Laurence was on a plan home from Cape Town and Sillyman was posting here.wink.gif he's not the father, he's just a naughty little boy!! If you all stop going on about him he'll get bored and go back to play in the sand pit!

Ian

Eric is a helicopter pilot! (NOT a fisherman!)

http://www.facebook....42890868&v=wall

Is Abby frickin barefoot????

http://cache3.asset-...AAA45A2A903A53C

Is that broken/snapped plexiglas from the dodger

http://cache3.asset-...0F55034CEB503EE

All images

http://www.gettyimag...sx=AllEditorial

There is NO WAY anybody got a helicopter out to the rescue scene. Not possible! He may be a helicopter pilot - but moonlighting as a fisherman.

Didn't we see a picture of a boat that was headed that way that had a helicopter pad on top?

http://forums.sailin...9entry2882469

Oops, maybe that was just speculation, but otherwise it would have had to been taken froma plane.

All images

There is NO WAY anybody got a helicopter out to the rescue scene. Not possible! He may be a helicopter pilot - but moonlighting as a fisherman.

Didn't we see a picture of a boat that was headed that way that had a helicopter pad on top?

Yes, but it doesn't carry a helicopter.

Edit.........Fuck! I wouldn't want to be on a plane flying 10 feet off the ocean!

All images

How do you explain this shot.

0611-ship-sunderland-abby-found_full_380.jpg

All images

That's from the original A330 flyover. There was also a Global Express jet on the scene during the actual rescue, but I haven't seen any pix from it.

By the way, does the picture name mean anything to anyone? 35aomwz.png

At least as important a question --why didn't she think of cutting loose the jerry cans from around the life raft on the transom...didn't say in an interview the other day that she considered herself "as capable as any sailor"...?

All images

Don't you read? That was taken from the QANTAS plane.

Abby does seem to be barefoot. Looks like she is having trouble climbing the bow of the launch, maybe the shoes made it awkward (?)

This saga gets worse and worse. I am surprised child services aren't involved or is Abby too old for that.

The Sunderlands have got fucking rocks in their heads, what a way to treat a child

Abby does seem to be barefoot. Looks like she is having trouble climbing the bow of the launch, maybe the shoes made it awkward (?)

Definitely barefoot - in the southern ocean??????

Steady on old chap, I'm sure she wasn't barefoot the whole time. By the way one of the fishermen fell in, and they do look a little heavy so it can't have been easy getting him back up.

I want to know why the there is a fund for abby sunderland, as if she is some impoverished child or something

She is a poor child, with a dream. And she deserves to fulfill her dream of being the youngest to sail around the world non-stop. It's all about her, her dad and her mum, and the record. And the reality TV show. And a career.

That, my friend, is impoverished. Donate now to help this child out. And help the family send her out on another expensive adventure.

If you look at the guy driving the rib boat- he fits the description of the big boats captn- big round bald beard.

Worst Father of the Year? Tiger or Sunderland?

It's a good thing Tiger Woods' kids are too young to buy Father's Day gifts. What do you get a man who needs everything when it comes to being a good father?

A new 9-iron to replace the one mommy (allegedly) broke over daddy's head? A box of condoms, complete with instruction manual? A free dinner at Perkins?

For a billionaire, Woods was so morally bankrupt he has to be awarded Worst Father of the Year. And that's with all due disrespect to Tiki Barber, John Edwards and Laurence Sunderland.

The Other Side

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Most of us wouldn't even be able to sleep if we thought our 16-year-old daughter was going to spend one night away from home and we didn't know where. Sunderland was fine with an entire year. At sea."

-- Clay Travis on why Laurence Sunderland is the Worst Sports Father of the Year At least Sunderland's 16-year-old daughter was rescued from the Indian Ocean. Tiger's kids will forever be adrift in a sea of ridicule. Before we get to their plight, however, consider the woes he caused totally innocent men.

At some point in the past few months, every wife on Earth gave her husband a scornful look that forced him into blurting, "No honey, I have not spent $75,000 on hookers this month or asked any porn stars to urinate on me to enhance my sexual pleasure. Now can I please have the remote back?"

Tiger made us all suspects, and why not? It's not as if he were married to Helen Thomas. If he would cheat on a hottie like Elin, wouldn't we betray our lovely brides?

I'd like an apology, but I'll settle for $1 million in leftover hush money. Elin is in line for $500 million in a divorce. No amount of money is going to shield her kids from a lifetime of humiliation.

It's like Tiger was working on the Manhattan Project of Cheating. When the mushroom cloud hit, the fallout could be traced all the way to a statue in Thailand.

Sure, a few select children can say statues were made of their fathers. Only Sam and Charlie will be able say their dad's statue was constructed entirely of condoms.

Abby Sunderland can't say that, bless her nautical heart. Her father was apparently angling for a reality show when he sent her out to sea in the lifeboat from the S.S. Minnow. If Laurence Sunderland really wanted to put her at risk, he would have sent her out in Tiger's yacht.

As creepy as her old man is, at least Abby will forever be the coolest kid in class. I'll just be happy if Tiger's tykes don't end up in group counseling with O.J. Simpson's kids and whoever is left from "Diff'rent Strokes."

Yes, he's apologized to Nike buyers everywhere. Yes, we are all sinners, though Edwards swore he only sinned while his wife's cancer was in remission. Even Jimmy Carter confessed to committing adultery in his heart.

Tiger committed it in his garage, his SUV, a church parking lot and God knows where else. He did it with escorts, waitresses, adult-film thespians and the neighborhood girl once she turned legal.

Pending the latest bulging disc updates, the official count is 120 mistresses. It isn't just the quantity that will make this Father's Day so awkward around the Woods house. It's the sleaziness.

"I want to treat you rough, throw you around, spank and slap you."

"Have you ever had a golden shower done to you?"

No, those aren't texts he sent Phil Mickelson. This being a family website, we can't fully recount the messages Tiger's paramours saved. Let's just say the thought of his kids reading them has to bother him more than Gloria Allred.

Psychological damage aside, Woods wantonly endangered his family's physical health. They say when you sleep with someone you're also sleeping with everyone they've ever slept with.

That being the case, Tiger slept with half the Western Hemisphere, including Dennis Rodman. Then he put on his halo, traipsed back to Isleworth and made babies with Elin.

This just in: a British TV documentary scheduled for Thursday will claim that Woods fathered a child with mistress Theresa Rogers in 2003. Please God, let Maury Povich show up at Pebble Beach demanding a DNA sample.

If that doesn't clinch Bad Father of the Year, I hate to think what else Tiger needs to do. Especially if it involves a shower.

If you look at the guy driving the boat- he fits the description of the boats captn- big round bald beard.

Sure does fit that description & it was "the captain" who fell in.

All images

post-1447-127674962764_thumb.jpg

(above)CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA - 21 May 2010: (SOUTH AFRICA, UAE, BRAZIL OUT) Abby Sunderland, an American teenager on her yacht 'Wild Eyes' at the V&A Waterfront in CAPE Town, South Africa on 21 May 2010. She left California 103 days ago on her solo voyage around the world, but she had some steering problems with her yacht and had to dock in Cape Town to get the problem fixed. Abby says that since she was 13 years old she had a big dream to sail across the world alone and when her brother did it a year ago she was even more eager to set sail. (Photo by Jaco Marais/Gallo Images/Getty Images)

seems like boom to split backstay is tight clearance? >>>

post-1447-127675004323_thumb.jpg

I once told my dad that his idea was stupid when we were racing and he wanted to hoist our tallboy Spinnaker stay'sl on a reach that was too close for a spinnaker, inside the genoa. We didn't have a proper genoa stay'sl and I felt the tall stay'sl would interfere with the top of the genoa.

Needless to say he almost took my head of my shoulders.

Needless to say after he tried it anyway and someone passed us he realized I was right..........I went on to make sails for 11 years after graduating high school.

Even when kids know their parents are wrong many are afraid to say so.

What do we think are the odds on Sullayman being her father? Seems decently likely to me--similar personality, seems to be an insider. Thoughts?

What do we think are the odds on Sullayman being her father? Seems decently likely to me--similar personality, seems to be an insider. Thoughts?

Thanks for the quick delete...don't do that crap!

On Sulla/Larry, you need the text of a bunch of Larry press conferences and then compare phrasing to Sulla's posts.

Good luck with that one. I'm more inclined to think it's Zac.

http://www.zacsunderland.com/blog/

From the blog:

Our family would like to thank everyone for their wonderful support and encouragement over the past week. As you can imagine it has been an exhausting time with so many mixed emotions and we are now eagerly looking forward to Abby’s return.

We will not be issuing any further public or private statements. To assist us to manage the publicity Abby’s trip has created we have appointed a public relations consultant / manager to act on our behalf and request that from this point, all media enquiries be directed to him. This will enable us to return to our primary role – parents to our children and in particular at this moment, a supportive mom and dad to Abby.

We would ask that you respect our family’s request for privacy at this time. Our focus is on both Abby and our new baby who is expected to arrive into the world at anytime. The next couple of weeks will be very exciting for us.

We will continue to update our blog with Abby’s progress and in due course Abby will be available to tell her story.

Thank You,

Laurence & Marianne Sunderland

Media / publicity enquiries – Please contact Lyall Mercer:

USA: 310-776-7557 (Int: 1-310-776-7557)

Australia: 0413-749-830 (Int: 61-413-749-830)

Email: info@mercerpr.com

I agree, I also think it's Zac.

When I was insulting Larry one time , calling him "Mr. Rotten Bulkhead" Sully went crazy. and had bulkhead rot details on Intrepid that had never been released, and likely only Zac knew of.

He also thought he knew who I was one time accusing me of being an owner selling a boat in the past that his "surveyor" father gave a bad survey on, therefore pissing me off. Details most likely only family would know. He was wrong about me, but showed his insider knowledge.

The Brittish tea lady photo fits.

1st to the close up rescue photo of wild eyes.

I think it's Zac, and I don't blame him one bit for defending his sister and family.

And for the record Zac, I think your sister is one hell of a tenacious sailor, and I give her all the credit in the world. I sincerely hope she gets a friendly welcome back.

Thanks for the quick delete...don't do that crap!

On Sulla/Larry, you need the text of a bunch of Larry press conferences and then compare phrasing to Sulla's posts.

Good luck with that one. I'm more inclined to think it's Zac.

http://www.zacsunderland.com/blog/

Godwins Law states that sometime soon someone is going to equate Larry Sunderland to Hitler

will you blokes please get on with it and get this over?

oooops

If it is Zac, he's not a bad sailor either. My advice: Loosen up a little, get out of the house, smoke a little weed, and spend some time on a Melges--lots of good beer can racing in SD--you'll be a regular SA'er before you know it.

Posted for later deletion

So newbies are now giving advice on how to be "an SAer."

Fuck off you Newbie fucktard

This thread should have died weeks ago.

From the blog:

Our family would like to thank everyone for their wonderful support and encouragement over the past week. As you can imagine it has been an exhausting time with so many mixed emotions and we are now eagerly looking forward to Abby's return.

We will not be issuing any further public or private statements. To assist us to manage the publicity Abby's trip has created we have appointed a public relations consultant / manager to act on our behalf and request that from this point, all media enquiries be directed to him. This will enable us to return to our primary role – parents to our children and in particular at this moment, a supportive mom and dad to Abby.

We would ask that you respect our family's request for privacy at this time. Our focus is on both Abby and our new baby who is expected to arrive into the world at anytime. The next couple of weeks will be very exciting for us.

We will continue to update our blog with Abby's progress and in due course Abby will be available to tell her story.

Thank You,

Laurence & Marianne Sunderland

Media / publicity enquiries – Please contact Lyall Mercer:

USA: 310-776-7557 (Int: 1-310-776-7557)

Australia: 0413-749-830 (Int: 61-413-749-830)

Email: info@mercerpr.com

"appointed a public relations consultant / manager" NOT hired, right...because you're broke, right?

Also notice the post below the most recent post that the wording has changed completely...

GONE is the letter from the "SAR volunteer!"

Just like "TOO FAR SOUTH, TOO LATE IN THE SEASON" was gone pretty quickly!

REALITY SHOW did read as:

Laurence and I were approached by Magnetic Entertainment last year before Abby departed to shop a reality TV show based on our family. Abby's trip was already sponsored. Their idea was to do an inspiring show about Zac and Abby's adventures, what our family was like and what made them as strong and independent as they are. The show was shopped and not sold. All rights were returned to us. There is no reality TV show or documentary in the works and we will not be persuing one. We find it ironic that the media,

who are spreading gossip and sensationalizing Abby's story for profit, have the nerve to criticize us for supposedly doing the same thingvery ironic.

Now reads:

We were approached by Magnetic Entertainment last year before Abby departed to shop a reality TV show based on our family.

Abby's trip was already sponsored. Their idea was to do an inspiring show about Zac and Abby's adventures, what our family was like and what made them as strong and independent as they are. The show was shopped and not sold. All rights were returned to us. There is no reality TV show or documentary in the works and we are not pursuing one. It is sad and ironic that some of the media -

who are sensationalizing and twisting Abby's story for profit - accuse us of doing the same thing.

We can assure you that our priority is the protection of our children, something all parents will understand.

A quick fix by Marianne, or the work of the newly appointed a public relations consultant / manager?

If it is Zac, he's not a bad sailor either. My advice: Loosen up a little, get out of the house, smoke a little weed, and spend some time on a Melges--lots of good beer can racing in SD--you'll be a regular SA'er before you know it.

Think Sillybugger's problem is he smokes too much weed.

So newbies are now giving advice on how to be "an SAer."

Fuck off you Newbie fucktard

This thread should have died weeks ago.

Hey - what about the tits.

bump on the rig analysis..

So we now have the rig as it was in capetown...looks like split masthead backstay. Does anyone see runners? I see lazy jacks.

I also see what looks like a clearance problem with the boom (that was sawed off for being too long) and the split backstays...especially if a flying gybe with the vang eased.

...what do you see?

post-1447-127674962764_thumb.jpg

(above)CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA - 21 May 2010: (SOUTH AFRICA, UAE, BRAZIL OUT) Abby Sunderland, an American teenager on her yacht 'Wild Eyes' at the V&A Waterfront in CAPE Town, South Africa on 21 May 2010. She left California 103 days ago on her solo voyage around the world, but she had some steering problems with her yacht and had to dock in Cape Town to get the problem fixed. Abby says that since she was 13 years old she had a big dream to sail across the world alone and when her brother did it a year ago she was even more eager to set sail. (Photo by Jaco Marais/Gallo Images/Getty Images)

seems like boom to split backstay is tight clearance? >>>

post-1447-127675758794_thumb.jpg

Godwins Law states that sometime soon someone is going to equate Larry Sunderland to Hitler

will you blokes please get on with it and get this over?

oooops

dont be so stupid theres atleast another good 100 pages left in this thread, Abbys out of contact and big L's gone into hiding so who else can fill the pages of this womens mag oh sorry sailing anarchy thread but the sillyman, I love it, is he Zac Noooo hes Larry nooo he's abby herself pissed at all the bullshit. For fucksake failed attempt they aren't going to make any money out of it. no one in their right mind will sponsor them again so the rest of the kids are safe. The planets have all lined up the sun is shining get over it and move on.

Thanks for the comparison re: reality show language. They've also completely removed all mentions of Commanders. I will repost it here:

TOO FAR SOUTH, TOO LATE IN THE SEASON

Abby's trip was being watched and guided daily by Commander’s Weather,

a team of meteorologists that have been routing sailboats around the

world for 30 years. Their clients include professional sailors such as

Steve Fossett, Ellen MacArthur and PUMA Ocean Racing.

From meteorologist Ken Campbell:

1st, we would not have been involved in this project if we thought

this was a publicity stunt or Abby was not capable

2nd, Abby more than proved that she was fully capable, so if everybody

agreed to continue, we were on board with you

3rd, we have refused many projects and clients - we have over 6000

clients, but we will not work with somebody that is not capable or

does something we consider too dangerous

We were late crossing the Indian Ocean, but I felt Abby was fully

capable. Do we handle sailors crossing the North Atlantic in December?

Sure, but they follow our rules and we push them as far S as possible

and avoid headwinds. We tried to keep her as far N as possible, but

there is such a thing as too far N and the worst situation of all

would be headwinds and we did avoid those.

Very few people have ever forecast weather there (the southern Indian

Ocean), let alone route sailboats. This storm was not unusual for that

location, for that time of year and the strategy was the best there

could be for that situation

You are great, loving and caring parents, with a remarkable daughter

and most of all, she is safe to try again! She is a fine example of

the true human spirit! That is what should be celebrated, not

criticized. By the way, she is 16, not 8.

Posted by Abby Sunderland

at 9:07 AM

Ken Campbell

Ken Campbell Bachelor and Masters degrees in meteorology from Florida State University. Graduate thesis, Frontal Passages on Mars. Cataloged and researched weather data collected by the Viking Project to Mars. Interned at National Hurricane Meteorological Weather Labs.

Weather forecaster at Weather Services Corp, 1978 into 1995. Owner and President of Commanders' Weather Corp from 1996 to the present George Caras is equal part owner of Commanders' Weather Corp. Provides on-site weather support to Nippon Challenge in 1995 and 1999-2000. Weather consultant to:

• America's Cup 2002-2003
  • One World Challenge, 2000-2003
  • Nippon Challenge 1998-1999
  • 1999 Dutch Admiral's Cup Team
  • 1997-1998 Swedish Match Whitbread Team
  • 1995 U.S. Admiral's Cup Team

Other major weather projects:

• All Around Alone races since late 1980s
  • All Whitbread/Volvo races since early 1990s
  • 2000-2001 Vendee Globe with Mike Golding and Ellen MacArthur
  • All events Yvan and Laurent Bourgnon have been involved in since 1996, including 60ft. Multihull 24-hour distance record
  • Team Adventure in The Race - Around the world, no limits, no stopping, no assistance
  • All of Maidens sailing records
  • Steve Fossett, Trans-Med, Trans-Channel, Round the World record attempt
  • Bermuda Challenge – powerboat speed record broken

Weather forecaster for:

• Roy Disney and “Pyewacket” since the early 1990s
  • George Andreadis and “Atlanti” since the early 1990s
  • Karl Kwok and “Beau Geste” since the early 1990s
  • 3 of the last 4 winners of the Newport to Bermuda race

Other long term clients:

• “Boomerang”
  • “Sagamore”
  • “Alexia”
  • “Sayonara”
  • “Blue Yankee”
  • “Chessie Racing”
  • “Pegasus”
  • “Magnitude”
  • “Zephyrus”

Call him at 602 882 6789.

if you downlaod the LA times pic and open the ITPC section it gives a credit

caption

[uS teenager Abby Sunderland stands in her 40-foot (12 metre) yacht "Wild Eyes" on Saturday June 12th near St Paul island in the Indian Ocean after she dismasted during a fierce storm on Thursday. She was rescued by a French fishing boat the "Ile de La Reunion" from the French Southern and Antartic Lands. AFP PHOTO MANDATORY CREDIT: Eric HOAREAU/TAAF/AFPLA TIMES USE ONLY; LATWP OUT; MCT OUT;] *** [] ** TCN OUT **

special instructions

**TCN OUT ** LA TIMES AND LATIMES.COM USE ONLY;

could it be.....?

http://www.trombi.co...areau-P-5Z31K-P

Thanks for the comparison re: reality show language. They've also completely removed all mentions of Commanders. I will repost it here:

TOO FAR SOUTH, TOO LATE IN THE SEASON

Abby's trip was being watched and guided daily by Commander's Weather,

a team of meteorologists that have been routing sailboats around the

world for 30 years. Their clients include professional sailors such as

Steve Fossett, Ellen MacArthur and PUMA Ocean Racing.

From meteorologist Ken Campbell:

1st, we would not have been involved in this project if we thought

this was a publicity stunt or Abby was not capable

2nd, Abby more than proved that she was fully capable, so if everybody

agreed to continue, we were on board with you

3rd, we have refused many projects and clients - we have over 6000

clients, but we will not work with somebody that is not capable or

does something we consider too dangerous

We were late crossing the Indian Ocean, but I felt Abby was fully

capable. Do we handle sailors crossing the North Atlantic in December?

Sure, but they follow our rules and we push them as far S as possible

and avoid headwinds. We tried to keep her as far N as possible, but

there is such a thing as too far N and the worst situation of all

would be headwinds and we did avoid those.

Very few people have ever forecast weather there (the southern Indian

Ocean), let alone route sailboats. This storm was not unusual for that

location, for that time of year and the strategy was the best there

could be for that situation

You are great, loving and caring parents, with a remarkable daughter

and most of all, she is safe to try again! She is a fine example of

the true human spirit! That is what should be celebrated, not

criticized. By the way, she is 16, not 8.

Posted by Abby Sunderland

at 9:07 AM

Ken Campbell

Ken Campbell Bachelor and Masters degrees in meteorology from Florida State University. Graduate thesis, Frontal Passages on Mars. Cataloged and researched weather data collected by the Viking Project to Mars. Interned at National Hurricane Meteorological Weather Labs.

Weather forecaster at Weather Services Corp, 1978 into 1995. Owner and President of Commanders' Weather Corp from 1996 to the present George Caras is equal part owner of Commanders' Weather Corp. Provides on-site weather support to Nippon Challenge in 1995 and 1999-2000. Weather consultant to:

• America's Cup 2002-2003
  • One World Challenge, 2000-2003
  • Nippon Challenge 1998-1999
  • 1999 Dutch Admiral's Cup Team
  • 1997-1998 Swedish Match Whitbread Team
  • 1995 U.S. Admiral's Cup Team

Other major weather projects:

• All Around Alone races since late 1980s
  • All Whitbread/Volvo races since early 1990s
  • 2000-2001 Vendee Globe with Mike Golding and Ellen MacArthur
  • All events Yvan and Laurent Bourgnon have been involved in since 1996, including 60ft. Multihull 24-hour distance record
  • Team Adventure in The Race - Around the world, no limits, no stopping, no assistance
  • All of Maidens sailing records
  • Steve Fossett, Trans-Med, Trans-Channel, Round the World record attempt
  • Bermuda Challenge powerboat speed record broken

Weather forecaster for:

• Roy Disney and "Pyewacket" since the early 1990s
  • George Andreadis and "Atlanti" since the early 1990s
  • Karl Kwok and "Beau Geste" since the early 1990s
  • 3 of the last 4 winners of the Newport to Bermuda race

Other long term clients:

• "Boomerang"
  • "Sagamore"
  • "Alexia"
  • "Sayonara"
  • "Blue Yankee"
  • "Chessie Racing"
  • "Pegasus"
  • "Magnitude"
  • "Zephyrus"

Call him at 602 882 6789.

WTF

Is that a letter from Ken Cambell or PR spin?

The bare foot thing is funny. Nealy everyone I know goes barefoot on boats. Jessy was bf coming to Sydney & also rtw. I prefer it but it's the first thing that gets cold for me. I hate getting cold. You feel the boat so much better.

If it is Zac, he's not a bad sailor either. My advice: Loosen up a little, get out of the house, smoke a little weed, and spend some time on a Melges--lots of good beer can racing in SD--you'll be a regular SA'er before you know it.And get a decent hair cut !!

Fixed!

The bare foot thing is funny. Nealy everyone I know goes barefoot on boats. Jessy was bf coming to Sydney & also rtw. I prefer it but it's the first thing that gets cold for me. I hate getting cold. You feel the boat so much better.

yeah, you definitely can "feel the boat better" when barefoot... especially the cleats & the genoa tracks...

FB- Doug

Laurence Sunderland is the biggest sociopath liar I've ever seen!

I personally spoke to JerryJ2me for an hour when I got back from that trip.

3. Your friend Jerry installed the wind generators and solar panels, and the power consumption was never properly figured out.

Ted - stay cool - Larry Sunderland is losing this one in the court of public opinion.

He lost it in the sailing community a while back,

but the mainstream media is picking him apart for his lies now too.

I remember the phone conversation after the mess

n Cabo, and if it ever turns into a court battle (it won't)

the facts wll be on your side. You and Sue both thought at the time

she wasn't ready, the boat wasn't ready, and we tried to discuss ways of

getting the venture to stop.

And both of you guys know nothing about sailing, and even you saw a bunch of problems.

Who is this other Jerry? One of Dad's buddies? I never worked on the boat.

Pass the popcorn please.....

:D

Hey Jerry! Pretty unbelievable huh?? The other Jerry is Larry's friend.. Jerry installed the wind generators and the solar panels.