Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MR.CLEAN

CHILL THE FUCK OUT

The Editor is off with the family right now so I am taking this opportunity to exert a bit of influence in chilling you motherfuckers out. As the Match gets close, the fans are getting riled way the fuck up, and we're starting to get into online hooliganism, which is good for no one. The excessive sock puppetry, violent threats, and general douchebaggery need to stop or I am going to make a list up and send it to the Ed with the subject line "Flick all of them." And he will listen.

So just relax a little and have some respect for your fellow sailing fan. I'm not asking you to be civilized - just don't be such fanboy douches. OK?

I can promise that if you are not in Valencia, we will do our damnedest to make you feel like you are. Interviews, photos, videos, live streams, live talk shows, parties, all of it. We leave Wednesday morning.

-AL

Do you think Erne$to will save you a front row seat at his next press conference Clean? :D

Thanks Clean, that was past due. Anarchy is good, but this is getting a bit excessive.

Thanks Clean, that was past due. Anarchy is good, but this is getting a bit excessive.

+10

Do you think Erne$to will save you a front row seat at his next press conference Clean? :D

Clean

AC Anarchy is awesome and the AC coverage is better than anything seen before. However the amount of 'troll traffic" has increased to the point where its becoming really difficult to read the threads without puking.

Not being able to be in Valencia I will be relying totally on SA for my fix of AC33.

I'm all for anarchy but this has gone too far.

We flicked Doug so I have no qualms about flicking them all!

Get flicking before Feb 8 so all genuine sailors can enjoy this awesome display to come, in relative peace and harmony!

I am going to make a list up and send it to the Ed with the subject line "Flick all of them."

Can we give you nominations for the list? :P

If people don't change, we'll all go away. Wouldn't it be something if just the people causing all the problems would just stop?

Oh wait. You guys were writing about a sailing forum.

Hmm. Still true.

Koukel

Can copying more than 3 previous posts be added to the list as a mortal offense. What a pain to scroll on an iPhone.

Gotta agree with you Clean, there seem to be more people passionate about arguing than the actual race that we may or may not see in 10 days.

Cheers and thank you on both items. Looking fwd to your AC OTW as it will no doubt beat watching the USA F18's flying low level over English Bay.

I'm not asking you to be civilized - just don't be such fanboy douches. OK?

Not a very clear message. I've heard you and Scot talk like this before and it never means anything; you know damn well who many of these sock puppet trolls are (or Dawg does), yet you put up with it endlessly - often being a perfect example of "douchebaggery", insults and trash talk yourself. What else do you expect when you act that way?

The Editor is off with the family right now so I am taking this opportunity to exert a bit of influence in chilling you motherfuckers out. As the Match gets close, the fans are getting riled way the fuck up, and we're starting to get into online hooliganism, which is good for no one. The excessive sock puppetry, violent threats, and general douchebaggery need to stop or I am going to make a list up and send it to the Ed with the subject line "Flick all of them." And he will listen.

So just relax a little and have some respect for your fellow sailing fan. I'm not asking you to be civilized - just don't be such fanboy douches. OK?

I can promise that if you are not in Valencia, we will do our damnedest to make you feel like you are. Interviews, photos, videos, live streams, live talk shows, parties, all of it. We leave Wednesday morning.

-AL

just starting to follow along ...... eh

or at least that's how it sounds

lens8363731_1259751218shari-lewis.jpg

but none this cute ;)

Sock_Puppet_3_small.jpg

-AL

+1000

Can we get Dawg to reduce the max number of nested quotes? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?!

Isn't there a cleaner way to do this?

The douchebaggery is mainly committed via sock puppets. fine.

So make a forum that only certain people are allowed to post. MB comes to mind, but there are others, who only add objective stuff like pics, vids, reports, etc.

Then let the douchebaggery continue in the other forums. It will die of natural causes after the cup. And true, DIE HARD, douchbags will just make more and more puppets anyway. You might just be chasing your tail forever.

Just a thought.

-m

Can we get Dawg to reduce the max number of nested quotes? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?!

oh yes..... 100% +1000 on this one. regardless of what you may or maynot do about douches.

this kind of shit spills into nearly every popular thread. Maybe the nested quotes can be collapsed by default, but still available with a few clicks or something.

-m

-AL

Good advice but your language....?

I have quit reading most of the posts because nobody has anything to offer other than whining, complaining, finger pointing, animosity, personel grudges, irrellevent personal attacks and so much other bullshit that it makes you want to puke. This is a sailing site and as much as it states anarchy in the name, anarchy does not need to descend inot the useless drivel that this AC forum has become. I quit feeding the trolls on both sides of this match a long time ago. It is time to actually respond to the topic of a thread instead of responding with the typical BS that keeps getting posted here. If a thread is entitled BOR Wing, then talk about the wing. If it is entitles Alinghi 5 sail development, talk about sails. each and every thread descends into useless BS within the first 10 posts and off we go into someone's delusional rants and raves. For f@#ks sakem, grow up and talk about the issues and leave to crap, bullshit and personal attacks aside. If you havee an issue with a specific poster, try sending them a pm and work it out one on one instead of in front of the entire forum. I am so sick of the shit thrown here that I only post occassionally. grow up and get a real life. For me I want to talk sailing and nothing else here. Excuse me while I go to the multihull thread where there is still a sense of what this forum is about. Go Steve Clarke and Fred eaton and the boys from Great britian with Inviticus. May others join in the I4C to make that a great event. The Little AC rocks.

You could ask him to do so. I did last year when he changed it to allow 10 nested quotes and he said he liked it better this way but it's worth another shot.

I was actually kinda enjoying the rising crescendo of the trolls and puppets. Sort of like the grand finale in a fireworks show. The same way kids always get rowdy right as you are docking. Despite that...

+1

+1 on limiting the nesting quotes, I think it feeds into the ad hom. crap, so it could be reasonable to have it be ltd to say, 4 or 5, not 10.

Sometimes you wonder if certain folk even know it's possible to reply without quoting the whole thread....

Maybe we can all be "model anarchists" for a while. :lol:

hmmm....

& soma, to me at least, this week it seems like even the trolls' trolls puppets have socks to mock the puppet trolls' trolls and their trolls -at some point it's enough!

& have a good trip Clean!

Wish I could be there.....

The Puppet thing is certainly annoying at times but unfortunately Anarchy comes at a price. I still enjoy reading much of the content/opinions/slander/ as it is not that difficult to wade/swim through the non informative or non entertaining BS. I think once you start bouncing folks, the forum ceases to remain the great cesspool of information/opinion we all know and love.

CLEAN, I like your approach... Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

My $.02 which in todays economy is really closer to $.002 But that debate is for a different set of douchebag troll puppets.

+1,000

Most posts would be fully explained with the inclusion of a single quote, sometime may be another couple are required, but thereafter go back and read the thread. I find those who needlessly include 100's of quotes, without ever really making any reference to them, the least respectful to other forum users. It isn't hard guys:

1) Just hit the unquote button before you hit reply.

2) As you scroll down the lines and lines of unnescessary, to add your 2 pence worth at the bottom, highlite the text and delete it.

As for the mudslinging, surely this forum is simply a reflection of AC 33. The reality is you have 2 completely polar opinions, where never the Twain shall meet and nearly every topic quickly quickly focuses on a key issue that the two sides are never going to agree on, because to many make emotional, as opposed to rational, decisions.

Clean

As a guy that has hair and has done 4 cups,the duplicity of names here does my head in.

You guys neeeed to deal with this trashing of Sailing Anarchy because that what it is all about.

Pooodi re ED

Most posts would be fully explained with the inclusion of a single quote, sometime may be another couple are required, but thereafter go back and read the thread.
Indeed, I can't think of a reason why I'd even do two nested quotes.

I always directly quote what I am responding to & nothing else.

Another thing that bugs the fuck out of me is the repetitive posting of 'new' threads about topics that there are already 3+ threads about.

Some other forums I frequent do a search based on your topic/content & provide a list of existing threads that may be relevant & I often find that a less than obviously titled thread already covers the topic I was going to post & I can just add to that existing topic instead of polluting the forum with a repeated thread.

PS: can someone make this a sticky please?

Edit: Oh for fucksake, please ban Te Kooti already, everyone knows that he's Hastings anyway.

Hoom can you please take that thing off you sig line, its doing my fucking head in.

I probably will soon but the point is to try & grab the attention of some of the more reticent posters who don't understand how fucking annoying their multi-nested quote posts are.

Hoom

It's bloody irritating but now I know it has a higher purpose, I'll live with it. :D

Mind you I think there is similar chance of getting to a 'needlessly quote' free forum, as their is of Team Alinghi or one of their fans, answering those excellent questions you posed to them on a number of occassions in the past. Still we can always hope eh................

I read SA from my blackberry most of the time, while I'm in between classes. It is frustrating to scroll through all of the worthless stuff, so I don't even read the AC forums half the time. Good thing I'll be snowed in this weekend (at the fucking oceanfront, what the fuck) so I can catch up. On a side note about my blackberry, ever since Petey dropped it in a cup of coffee, it has worked really fast. I kid you not. Since October. FAST.

Travel safely, OTWA.

The Puppet thing is certainly annoying at times but unfortunately Anarchy comes at a price. I still enjoy reading much of the content/opinions/slander/ as it is not that difficult to wade/swim through the non informative or non entertaining BS. I think once you start bouncing folks, the forum ceases to remain the great cesspool of information/opinion we all know and love.

My $.02 which in todays economy is really closer to $.002 But that debate is for a different set of douchebag troll puppets.

Post of the day.

Hoom

It's bloody irritating but now I know it has a higher purpose, I'll live with it. :D

Mind you I think there is similar chance of getting to a 'needlessly quote' free forum, as their is of Team Alinghi or one of their fans, answering those excellent questions you posed to them on a number of occassions in the past. Still we can always hope eh................

You can turn signatures off

Its also a poke in the general direction of those with particularly obnoxious signatures such as the guy with a fucking Youtube video embedded in the sig & woody with his silly looping stickmen & gazzilion other bits & pieces.

Post of the day.

It's becoming a time thing. I spend all day on these forums and if I found it hard to keep up because of the sheer volume of posts that would be one thing. But I am finding it hard to keep up because of the idiotic two-word comebacks at the bottom of 800 words in nested quotes, the kind of shit that makes it impossible to stay interested and frankly that is the goal of the people who are doing it.

So fuck the respect - just avoid disrupting the experience of others with your actions and we'll be fine.

I gave up on SA Anarchy a couple of weeks ago because of all the white noise. If it ever calms down to the point where there is something worth reading without the static, I'll come back. In the interim, fuck you white noisemakers.

does not apply across the board to one side or the other, it's all just a big fucking subwoofer of crap.

Thanks for trying to reel shit in, Clean. I stopped following the AC here because of all the sociopaths. It is damn near unreadable.

Okay, you can pick the anal passages after reading a few words, fucking don't read any further - or if you do, don't whinge later. But sniffy and righteous indignation and threats to censor ...... doesn't sound like sailing anarchy to me.

That's the problem though coxcreek, you have to skim through so much useless quote that its extremely painful to actually realise that the post at the bottom was a worthless piece of shit in the end.

Adblock rules :D

If only it would get rid of youtube vids embedded in sigs. I mean honestly, what kind of fag does that?

Hoom

You can turn signatures off

Thanks Katie, my eyes, my eyes.

Okay, you can pick the anal passages after reading a few words, fucking don't read any further - or if you do, don't whinge later. But sniffy and righteous indignation and threats to censor ...... doesn't sound like sailing anarchy to me.

This is not the time to debate. This is simply a warning. I avoid flicking people like the plague, and have only petitioned for it a tiny handful of times. But getting rid of "white noise" as mentioned above is not quelling speech, it's reining in abuse. If the threat to ban your IP completely from the site during the AC coverage is not enough to quiet people down a bit then I will be taking down names, and Te Kooti is the first.

Adblock rules :D

If only it would get rid of youtube vids embedded in sigs. I mean honestly, what kind of fag does that?

It's not anywhere close to being as offensive as that animated .gif Hoom is using - if he doesn't stop it, he'll be joining my Ignore List club soon.

The sudden rash of look alikes are the most frustrating, half the time you dont know who's actually posting!

Is it BalticBandit, Baltic Bandit or Baltic(dbl space) Bandit. Bum Bandit is easier to spot :rolleyes:

So fuck the respect - just avoid disrupting the experience of others with your actions and we'll be fine.

:lol: Yeah, fuck mutual respect - just be considerate of others... WTF? Does that really make any sense to you? No wonder it's a zoo - yet another pointless thread to ignore.

It's not anywhere close to being as offensive as that animated .gif Hoom is using - if he doesn't stop it, he'll be joining my Ignore List club soon.

Sarcasm is hard to convey in this format (for me anyway).

I was also close to ignoring hoom due to the gif. Thankfully Adblock just makes it go away as I like reading his comments.

So does turning off signatures in my controls. No more trash from Woody either :)

If you know how to either block the image or turn off signatures, you're almost definitely not the intended target & I'm perfectly happy for you to do so.

If you know how to either block the image or turn off signatures, you're almost definitely not the intended target & I'm perfectly happy for you to do so.

I prefer a more surgical approach - and since you are apparently on a mission of some kind, determined to shove that intentionally annoying .gif in all our faces for more than a few days, you leave me no choice. Cheers.

I have nearly stopped posting due to the level of some of the answers, I hope now that we can make the forum better and enjoy a quality tool that could become the first point you want to check to keep up with the AC!

But sniffy and righteous indignation and threats to censor ...... doesn't sound like sailing anarchy to me.

That's the interesting bit to me. What does "sailing anarchy" mean? (I should warn you, this is going to be a bit of a ramble.)

Anarchy comes from the Greek anarkhi, meaning "without a ruler." But, there is a ruler here. The owners of the board can, and sometimes do, set rules and people are "flicked" if they violate those rules. (There is censorship here. If you don't believe that, try a sustained attack on the products of one of the sponsors.) To a user like me the rules aren't obvious, but nonetheless it is clear they do exist. My assumption is that the owners will allow a lot, but only up to the point at which a participant's behaviour drives away other participants or sponsors and hurts their business. So, this isn't anarchy in the original sense of the word.

Anarchy is also commonly defined as meaning chaos, lawlessness, and disorder. The original "modern" anarchists, like Kropotkin and Proudhon, didn't advocate lawlessness and chaos. Instead, they held a Utopian vision of a society organized around the principles of cooperation, not competition, self-help and individual responsibility. They, to put it in today's parlance, thought about government locally, not globally.

Although SAAC at times seems chaotic, lawless and disordered, in truth it isn't. It is more like what "real" anarchists imagined - a cooperative society of responsible individuals. The discussions are somewhat structured just by the software we use and I have yet to see any lawless act perpetrated on the board. And consider the irony that most of our discussions revolve around rules, and how they should be applied. So, that's not what we have here, i.e., chaos, lawlessness, and disorder. But we do have a group of self-reliant individualists who do cooperate most of the time.

Another common definition of anarchy is the absence of any cohesive principle, such as a common standard or purpose. Fundamentally, there is a cohesive principle and purpose here. As a group, in general we adhere to the principle that speech should be as unfettered as possible (at least as long as the signal outweighs the noise and meaningful information can be shared) and we're here to discuss our love of sailing. So again, that's not what we have here.

So, there is a ruler, there are rules and structure, and we share a common principle and purpose. How is that consistent with anarchy? What do we have here, if it isn't really anarchy? We have a community of people from around the world who want to share their love of sailing with each other, and learn from one another. In my view, "Sailing Anarchy" is just a clever name picked by the owners to encourage wide open discussions about all things related to sailing for aficionados. The name shouldn't be interpreted as an invitation to oafishness or used as an excuse to disrupt the pleasure of these discussions for others.

Two tests I try to keep in mind when I am participating in an online forum - First, is this something I would say in a public forum where my identify was known? If not, I don't write it. Second, how will I feel a year or two down the road if my mother, wife, boss, or children discover what I've written? If I wouldn't be proud of what I've said, or at least not too embarrassed by it, I don't write it.

(Stage Direction: Speaker steps off soapbox and moves off stage into shadows ...)

Most posts would be fully explained with the inclusion of a single quote, sometime may be another couple are required, but thereafter go back and read the thread.
Indeed, I can't think of a reason why I'd even do two nested quotes.

I always directly quote what I am responding to & nothing else.

Another thing that bugs the fuck out of me is the repetitive posting of 'new' threads about topics that there are already 3+ threads about.

Some other forums I frequent do a search based on your topic/content & provide a list of existing threads that may be relevant & I often find that a less than obviously titled thread already covers the topic I was going to post & I can just add to that existing topic instead of polluting the forum with a repeated thread.

PS: can someone make this a sticky please?

Edit: Oh for fucksake, please ban Te Kooti already, everyone knows that he's Hastings anyway.

I can. Because the editing tool is such a pain to use and sort out where the quote boxes need to be lopped off its easier this way

And fuck iPhones. if they don't deal with the real world then they dont.. :-)

It's a good thing clean laid the law down because it has really settled things down with the bullshit garbage posts.

We shall see if it does calm down. Posts are getting hijacked very quickly by the trolls, but once this show is over the AC forum will no doubt calm down a bit.

For a start maybe Malvorossa Beach could have his own dedicated thread (locked) to post his photos and reports on with no noise around it (Pierre C would have also deserved his own in Suisse).

I always interpreted the meaning of the word anarchy to be ..... taking responsibility yourself. That means a freedom to express without the heavy hand of law or "conventional" thought enforcement. It doesn't mean chaos and disruption - no matter how the right wing control freaks label anarchism.

Mabian.

A very well though out and nicely expressed post. I assume Scot's impression of anarchy was something like giving the finger to the stuffy sailing establishment and doing things his way, and good on him. This site however is more akin to a rambunctious fiefdom. Its a free for all until you press one of Scot's buttons and then vengeance is swift. Im fine with that, its his site.

SW Sailor.

Im on your side and have backed you up on several occasions, but your post here concerns me. Being honest can you claim no responsibility for any of the recent socks in the AC thread?

Philippe.

That is indeed sad news, you are a valued contributor here and become one of a growing list of people missing in action since this invasion started. I believe it was intentional, to disrupt the forum but thats just my opinion.

A quick scan shows the shit is still flying and the date is approaching. Its apparent many of us just want to concentrate on the sailing, I hope thats possible.

The sudden rash of look alikes are the most frustrating, half the time you dont know who's actually posting!

Is it BalticBandit, Baltic Bandit or Baltic(dbl space) Bandit. Bum Bandit is easier to spot :rolleyes:

Well the original is me - and you can tell by the post count. I haven't complained about the apers because frankly they are partly my fault. I openly admitted to being tempted to do just that to dontrocktheboat - and that gave the idjits the notion of how to do that (bright bulbs that they were they hadn't yet figured it out).

But if they get bounced you won't hear me whining much

someone tell me when hoon turns off that annoying sig line so I can un-ignore him

I probably will soon but the point is to try & grab the attention of some of the more reticent posters who don't understand how fucking annoying their multi-nested quote posts are.

it can be quite meditative if you stare at it for a while....... :blink:

Just put all the wankers on ignore and turn off display of signatures, its remarkable how civilized the forum becomes when you do that.

Tried it - and found nothing left :lol:

You may notice that I am keeping this thread clean so that the message gets across. Like I said - this is not the thread for debate, but for warning.

Just put all the wankers on ignore and turn off display of signatures, its remarkable how civilized the forum becomes when you do that.

The more that follow bw's advice, the shorter the stupid shitfights.

This is just the best example how things about NOTHING can turn into something about THE BIG NOTHING!!!

..I'VE JUST TRY NOT TO READ IT...IT IS SAME BIG BSSSSSSS :angry: ...grow up people!!!

oh I don't know.

I now know about ignoring, turning off signatures and have realised how valuable comprehensive quoting is (it's the quickest way to get a summary of any part of the thread that interests me).

... but I DO take your point ... :lol:

Despite the grousing going on (esp in that other thread), this has been badly needed for a long time. I've been tempted to suggest that you guys open a new AC/PA forum so that the bitchfest/fanboy shit could move to a forum that I could more easily ignore (along with everyone I know who follows this section on an hourly basis).

Simply put...

Thanks Clean.

So does turning off signatures in my controls. No more trash from Woody either :)

Wow! That's a great feature. No more stick men or movie sigs.

Can we get "ignore member" added to the drop-down on username? Right after add as friend maybe?

Can we get "ignore member" added to the drop-down on username? Right after add as friend maybe?

That's a good idea. Forwarding to Dawg.

congratulations to you and the ed, clean.

it was really a necessary measure.

if people don't have the sense to act in a responsible way, then some sense has to be pressed into them.

Mabian.

A very well though out and nicely expressed post. I assume Scot's impression of anarchy was something like giving the finger to the stuffy sailing establishment and doing things his way, and good on him. This site however is more akin to a rambunctious fiefdom. Its a free for all until you press one of Scot's buttons and then vengeance is swift. Im fine with that, its his site.

SW Sailor.

Im on your side and have backed you up on several occasions, but your post here concerns me. Being honest can you claim no responsibility for any of the recent socks in the AC thread?

Philippe.

That is indeed sad news, you are a valued contributor here and become one of a growing list of people missing in action since this invasion started. I believe it was intentional, to disrupt the forum but thats just my opinion.

A quick scan shows the shit is still flying and the date is approaching. Its apparent many of us just want to concentrate on the sailing, I hope thats possible.

Absolutely, 100%. You can accuse me of countering the troll garbage posts under my own name, but I have neither the time, inclination, or quite frankly the knowledge of how to "sock puppet", and could care less about doing so, however DRTB seems pretty proficient at it.

Go back and look at what I did do when all this was taking place, and it was to try and mop up the shit left behind from the Alinghi sock puppets. No more, no less.

SA should be able to confirm who the idiots are.

My post above was totally sarcastic based on muncher and a few others posts.

That's a good idea. Forwarding to Dawg.

The new version of the forum software (version 3.0) also has a "reputation" associated to posters. That could be very useful to cut out the noise.

I am somewhat sad to say this since I don't believe in censorship:

The threat of flicking people may actually help improving this forum.

I agree that the white noise has become too much - I think it drives a number of good contributors away, and brings out the worst in others. Not to mention, it takes an huge amount of energy and time to keep up with the discussions here, and making a post without having kept up is met with contempt and ridicule by the regulars ;) . Last, the recent surge in nested sock puppetry has brought everything to a whole new level of childishness, and I cannot even imagine where it would have gone next.

So I too think this is a necessary evil - thanks for stepping up, Clean! I can only imagine how this is not something you are enjoying...

The new version of the forum software (version 3.0) also has a "reputation" associated to posters. That could be very useful to cut out the noise.

We are not looking for mob rule. We simply want to cut out the few people that have learned to create a disproportionately large amount of noise that screws up 99% of the rest of our experience.

Te Kooti and Hastings are hereby on notice. One more and you're gone.

Reading the threads would be a lot easier if we had the option to ignore posts that quoted somebody on our ignore list.

My ignore list has exploded in size in the build-up to AC33!

.........pain to scroll on an iPhone.

Whilst I agree about the quoting, really, an iPhone? They are so gay :D:lol: :lol:

Sig is gone.

I've been trying to work out how you guys even get nested quotes & it seems it is an artifact of using the 'Reply' button on a particular post rather than the 'Fast Reply' or 'Add Reply' buttons at the top/bottom of the thread.

Sig is gone.

I've been trying to work out how you guys even get nested quotes & it seems it is an artifact of using the 'Reply' button on a particular post rather than the 'Fast Reply' or 'Add Reply' buttons at the top/bottom of the thread.

Correct

Clean,

Thanks Clean. Long overdue, but appreicated none the less.

Can you also ask Dawg to put a limit on the number of identities that can be registered to a given IP address? Sock puppets are fucking stupid and need to be done away with.

And between those sock puppets and the fan boys SAAC is nearly unreadable.

Oh and +1 on giving MB his own thread that only he can post to.

MS

Most people are on dynamic IPs therefore you can't practically block them without blocking the entire ISP & possibly blocking a bunch of innocent posters.

We are not looking for mob rule. We simply want to cut out the few people that have learned to create a disproportionately large amount of noise that screws up 99% of the rest of our experience.

The match is a week away. What the hell are you waiting around for? Cull the fucking herd already, PLEASE. It's long overdue.

I think it will be a big mistake to allow more time to pass while giving warnings.

I can't even believe you guys are complaining about this stuff.

The Ed has wanted freedom from the start......foul language and all.

There is no way you can control the number of sock puppets people register. IP masking sites act like proxies and give you a different IP. Besides what if several guys work in the same place. We had an issue with this a few years back. I banned an IP because of some reason and I got several complaints, especially from the owner of the company.

I can limit the number of nested quotes but them people ask me to allow more.

You got what the Ed wanted, an Adult free-brawl.

How do the Aussies say it......

"HTFU Mate"

I can't even believe you guys are complaining about this stuff.

The Ed has wanted freedom from the start......foul language and all.

There is no way you can control the number of sock puppets people register. IP masking sites act like proxies and give you a different IP. Besides what if several guys work in the same place. We had an issue with this a few years back. I banned an IP because of some reason and I got several complaints, especially from the owner of the company.

I can limit the number of nested quotes but them people ask me to allow more.

You got what the Ed wanted, an Adult free-brawl.

How do the Aussies say it......

"HTFU Ya Cunts"

fixed it for you dawg.

you need to employ a better interpreter!

-AL

clean is correct and as much as most of us enjoy some fuckery, there is a point at which it gets to be too much. we do have to thin the herd from time to time, and it might be now. like all things, it is the few who fuck it up for the many. i think there will soon be fewer...

Yeah, I know...Noob's suck. But lemme tell ya, the trolls and puppets suck a lot worse. Flick 'em all for the good of all.

So much troll bs and monster quotes that I've managed to post a couple dozen times w/o anybody asking to see a picture of my gf's tits.

Had a pic all ready to go.

This would seem to indicate a skewing of priorities around here.

"By the way...They're real...And they're spectacular."