Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MR.CLEAN

PUMA Moth Worlds Anarchy - The Ultimate Guide Media Guide

Going back over the week's coverage while i sit in the food court ofperhaps the most bizarre and opulent mall I've ever seen (Mer and Petey are off to shoot the biggest building in the world - the Burj Khalifa), I am finding it somewhat amazing to see what we did. Maybe you don't like some or most of it, but it's mostly pretty damned interesting, and there is certainly something for everyone to check out. Cool images, some info about a very unique place, great pics and exciting videos, interviews with all sorts of people with something to say, and even a bit of racing thrown in. Already it has been a treat to receive thanks not only from locals, sponsors, racers, and their families, but to get notes from dinghy sailors and people who've said "how cool!" about moths for a long time but never seen them sail outside of a random youtube clip. Maybe a few of them are that much closer to getting into what are certainly the most interesting monohull sailboats on earth, at least to people into speed, efficiency, and shiny carbon bits.

So thanks for your gratitude and thanks to the mothies, to the DOSC, tothe PRO, to the Class, to the fans of OTW Anarchy and the SA community, to Scot Tempesta, and of course to PUMA, Puma Ocean Racing,and CST Composites for the kind of support that allows us to create such comprehensive coverage.

Anyway, I've attached a PDF that has links to everything we did over the pastten days. If you notice any errors or broken links as you're watching, let me know. Thanks.

The Ultimate Guide To Puma Moth Worlds Anarchy.pdf

Sure, Simon. You can get to the Special Report site which has the Justin.TV player for the live stuff right here: http://www.sailinganarchy.com/otwa/2010/2010_mothworlds.php

And you can see the stuff we did earlier, including Part 2 of the Cocktail Hour with Bora, Amac, Arnaud, JP, Bear, and Dalton, in the video guide thread: Puma Moth Worlds Anarchy Video Gallery

I have not slept yet, still waiting for the very, very good HD video to upload. I have been waiting on it since 2 AM, apparently 1 GB takes at least a century to upload here.

We're sorry it took so long, but here is the schedule for the live stuff. It will all be re-streamed and available for viewing later for those who miss it.

For those who were wondering, Dubai is GMT+4.

--

Rob

Sure, Simon. You can get to the Special Report site which has the Justin.TV player for the live stuff right here: http://www.sailingan..._mothworlds.php

And you can see the stuff we did earlier, including Part 2 of the Cocktail Hour with Bora, Amac, Arnaud, JP, Bear, and Dalton, in the video guide thread: Puma Moth Worlds Anarchy Video Gallery

I have not slept yet, still waiting for the very, very good HD video to upload. I have been waiting on it since 2 AM, apparently 1 GB takes at least a century to upload here.

Speaking of the good HD stuff, we finally got to upload the full-res 720p HD highlight reels now that we are on civilized interweb speed. This is the stuff you can plug into your HDMI port and go to town on your big flat screen LCD-TV. Be sure to pick "720p" or "HD" on the Youtube player.