• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ozee Adventure

Archiving PM's

Hi - any chance of some help for those who would love to have the blonde excuse?

Step by steps with pics would be great - I can't see the edit & add buttons/folders one of the threads is talking about.

I have been bouncing between threads & myself now I'm dizzy & gotten nowhere. :(

Thanks in advance gents

When you click on your login name in the upper right there you will click on the Messenger link in the drop down menu. There you will see on the left where your FOLDERS are 2 buttons just under the folder list the EDIT and ADD buttons.

When you click on your login name in the upper right there you will click on the Messenger link in the drop down menu. There you will see on the left where your FOLDERS are 2 buttons just under the folder list the EDIT and ADD buttons.

Found them - I must have something turned on at work so they are not there.

How do I get the conversations into the new folder?

thanks

Check each message (the check box to the right of each message) you want to save and then at the bottom is a bulk actions tool. Choose Move To folder X, delete or flush down the toilet and then click GO.

Check each message (the check box to the right of each message) you want to save and then at the bottom is a bulk actions tool. Choose Move To folder X, delete or flush down the toilet and then click GO.

bewdy - thanks for your patience <sigh> xxx

There is now a tool on your conversations page to archive those conversations you wish to save.

When viewing a conversation on the the left there is a small section "Archive this Conversation". It will send an email to your registered address with the conversation in text form.

I have not tested it yet.

There is now a tool on your conversations page to archive those conversations you wish to save.

When viewing a conversation on the the left there is a small section "Archive this Conversation". It will send an email to your registered address with the conversation in text form.

I have not tested it yet.

Archive button seems to have disappeared.

Is there a fix or a work-around?