Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

full circle

2010 etchell's north american's

with two races in the books, i find it interesting that the leader has 11 points. wonder what the average finishing place will be when it's over. glad to see rodi doing well. he's a homeboy of mine from the past. hoping to see ullman and dc move up a bit as well.

results

http://www.sdyc.org/raceinfo/results10/etchellsNA_res.htm

I think Bruce and Glen are on the boat, just not driving, perhaps.

The results sheet kinda pisses me off because with only 3 or 4 people on the boat it's not that hard to include at least their last names.

For example, you can't tell that Leweck is sailing with Hardesty this week. I'm kinda waiting for the Ed to have a field day with that one.

The results sheet kinda pisses me off because with only 3 or 4 people on the boat it's not that hard to include at least their last names.

For example, you can't tell that Leweck is sailing with Hardesty this week. I'm kinda waiting for the Ed to have a field day with that one.

You mean Leweck from scuttlebutt? Ruh-Roh!!!

might be why we are not seeing anything about the event on the mysterious "front page".

after watching the video of race #1, dc and brun were OCS, dc comes back to a tenth. pretty good job, i'd say. today will probably swing the results around pretty good. anybody know if sailgroove is streaming the races live?

might be why we are not seeing anything about the event on the mysterious "front page".

Fourth story from the top on front page, but not much copy.

oops, didn't see it there. probably because that page is too elusive. wonder if tempesta is the guest competitor?

oops, didn't see it there. probably because that page is too elusive. wonder if tempesta is the guest competitor?

With both Nelson and Leweck sailing this one Scooter better have his floaters on if he ventures down on the SDYC docks

nope, i'm not the guest commentator - you'd be surprised who it is. leweck? does anyone give a fuck what he does, which is virtually nothing? i like to pound on him because he's such a world class douche, but he's a nonentity (like always) for this event. maybe he should step up an buy a boat...

and i've been down there for the last couple days. talked to vince after the day as we were getting ready yo go wed night racing. i'll be down again...

as for the nelson/leweck comment: bruce and i are friends, but i'd pay money to have an encounter with leweck.

UFC at SDYC? I'd pay to see that!

Good to see Bruce and Glen Burton at the top of the fleet, if only after day 1 (2 time world champion). Bruce is the Commodore of Bayview Yacht Club in Detroit and had to be the voice of the club for this past weekends tragedy.

Let's see what it looks like after 4 races. I'm cheering for Shannon personally.

Let's see what it looks like after 4 races. I'm cheering for Shannon personally.

I know it! Me Too! Rock it Shannon.

What a great turn out! I'm rooting for my pal Annie.post-1224-127619612192_thumb.jpg

I think Bruce and Glen are on the boat, just not driving, perhaps. The results sheet kinda pisses me off because with only 3 or 4 people on the boat it's not that hard to include at least their last names. For example, you can't tell that Leweck is sailing with Hardesty this week. I'm kinda waiting for the Ed to have a field day with that one.

can't do that, etchells class rules owner has to drive, so unless theres a 3rd partner...

I know it! Me Too! Rock it Shannon.

Texas is certainly proud of her. Dinesy says high!

I think Bruce and Glen are on the boat, just not driving, perhaps. The results sheet kinda pisses me off because with only 3 or 4 people on the boat it's not that hard to include at least their last names. For example, you can't tell that Leweck is sailing with Hardesty this week. I'm kinda waiting for the Ed to have a field day with that one.

can't do that, etchells class rules owner has to drive, so unless theres a 3rd partner...

Etchells do NOT have an owner/driver rule.

I remember when Annie... better left alone. I have my own skeletons. I just hope she is still as nice as she was once years ago.

Without going to the class rules, it's my recollection that the designated skipper must be also paid up as a skipper with their fleet and the class, which is more $ than as a crew. Then they can drive the E, whether it's theirs or not. This rule applies all the time, but is enforced at sanctioned events like this one.

Corinthians are doing well.

UFC at SDYC? I'd pay to see that!

i can tell you one thing, it wouldn't last long.

Also cool to see two corinthian teams (noted with the *) holding the top 2 spots against some pretty decent sailors.