Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Editor

what is it?

What is it? It's orange, bitch. Anything else to say?

What is it 7 1.jpeg

Looks more like Mango.

Easy. It's taking the RORC Multihull Cat.1 safety requirement of a 1sq. meter orange patch on the underside .to a whole new level

Nope, that's a new GB 48'

And in University of Texas orange! Must. Have. (anyone got a spare couple of mil ya wanna lend me?)

Not being nationalist but Frenchies are definitely at the top of sailing (except America cup which one day we will manage to win).

Underside of my kitchen cabinets. Drawers removed.

Guest multitranslation

Another contest you aren't going to tell us the answer to.

fuck yeah, right on dude, the ed (that fucker) never tells the answers!!!

Guest multitranslation

yeah right, what the fuck is this shit? I wanna earn anarchist status here, how many god damn posts do I need to place to get that? and then I want the ed to give the fucking answer to his contests (and the winner) on his front page, otherwise what's the fucking point of the game eh?

I'd have to give it to S.A.L.T.Y.

Here is one of the 2 GB 90's being built. Maybe the orange is the bottom, which is unfinshed the photo, or it could be the 2nd one being built.

Gunboat 90 shed

On my home page it appears right next to the Gunboat add and you can see the center beam and hulls look the same

Gunboat 60 is my guess.

They doing a Gunboat in "Find me" dayglo orange?! Nice!!!

Not being nationalist but Frenchies are definitely at the top of sailing (except America cup which one day we will manage to win).

sigh... typical.

stick to soccer... oh wait... no

sometimes i do.

Isn't that what the British said for 132 years... and they still haven't won it yet.

new gunboat 66, being finished in the yard in capetown

Well that didn't take long. Give us the boat's name and you win a sparkly new Gunboat t-shirt.

its the first SWATH sailboat, whoooo

swath? that's so 80's

Give us the boat's name and you win a sparkly new Gunboat t-shirt.

orange u glad to see me?

New Gunboat 66 name is Pheado. It gets black sails and all sorts of other colour cavas. Going to look like a christmas tree. What do I win. Oh and it gets launched around 12th July.

Guest multitranslation

Well that didn't take long. Give us the boat's name and you win a sparkly new Gunboat t-shirt.

apparently we need to wait for clean to get a solution...even though the ed did post some response he did not give the solution, fucker!

Guest multitranslation

apparently we need to wait for clean to get a solution...even though the ed did post some response he did not give the solution, fucker!

I need to post some more here...still waiting to see when this thing will rank me as an anarchist...member sounds pretty queer to me...not many posts in 4 years, I reckon I just hate forums...pff...

Should have had the General Lee flag job too

not sure that "paedo" (Pheado) is a grear "PC right on" name - has anyone had a word?

I guess the racing marks are all orange cans round their way? Should blend in nicely when then go "close in", "even closer out"!

What ever it is, I hope they didn't put a Confederate Flag on it, Pete M wouldn't be impressed.

I believe there was talk of them ghosting a confederate flag on!

sometimes i do.

I'll cede that point.

whats it rate?

yeah right, what the fuck is this shit? I wanna earn anarchist status here, how many god damn posts do I need to place to get that? and then I want the ed to give the fucking answer to his contests (and the winner) on his front page, otherwise what's the fucking point of the game eh?

F off oldbie :)

its the first SWATH sailboat, whoooo

swath? that's so 80's

DARPA just funded a program to build a 150kt SWATH

Like you I'll believe it when I see it.

The new Sunderland disaster looking for a sea to happen in.

Where eez my gottam P R I Z E!!!? I worked finger to bone making answer.... dammmm you!!!!

sorry...maybe I am buzzed and a little upset...

its a m...f... STOMP 51

you make prize now!!

Where eez my gottam P R I Z E!!!? I worked finger to bone making answer.... dammmm you!!!!

its a m...f... STOMP 51

you make prize now!!

Hey,

They didn't give me a prize last time either. Not so much as a damn "E388 is one lucky bastard to have seen this boat before launch and live in little tiny Bellingham" let alone some new gear. Not that I mind n all, but really at least a "yeah you got it" would have been nice.

its a m...f... STOMP 51

you make prize now!!

Hey,

They didn't give me a prize last time either. Not so much as a damn "E388 is one lucky bastard to have seen this boat before launch and live in little tiny Bellingham" let alone some new gear. Not that I mind n all, but really at least a "yeah you got it" would have been nice.

Thanks for the support man, at least someone else knows how important this is. I have a theory on this-

I think it's because we don't have enough posts, you know, good ole discimination. SA starts out eschewing discrimination and then, lo and behold becomes that which it so once despised. I will prevail, with my posts becoming even more shrill and irritating, and unlike before, will refrain from using too much alcohol before I post. Soon, I will have nearly 20!

Just kidding about the alcohol- it was crazy talk

You win, constantijn. From the builder:

Phaedo is an extreme collaboration between Gunboat and the owner, along with project manager Paul Hand, with thanks to cutting edge design work from In3Design. Screeching through the Caribbean soon!

The t-shirts are from "Phaedo" central, the one you win is seen here on the owner and the project manager.

Send your address to me with "Gunboat Contest" in the subject line and we'll get your shirt to ya.

Phaedo-I3D-View10.jpg

IMG_1198.jpeg