Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cbm

Incentive Offer

OK, so after a half assed attempt to sell my boat, I'm getting a bit more serious about selling so I thought about an incentive package to help move the boat.

Firstly, the boat is on the classifieds, take a look (Don't Panic, Open 5.70..)

So here's the incentive. If you come down to Miami to test sail the boat and you subsequently buy the boat, I will refund the cost of your trip (coach airfare or mileage, and hotel (typical hotel, Hilton, Marriott or similar..) So you could get a free weekend in Miami to test the boat, have some fun in the sun and buy a great boat in return.

4338_1153405749060_1045168757_458784_5652787_n.jpg

From Australia?

Cheapflights.com has flights from $499 return, so if you did one of those, yes...........................

Damn, if I wasn't in the middle of changing jobs, moving, and gettin settled (again) before I can think about another boat I'd seriously think about taking you up on it. Sorry to see the boat go, good luck. I'll get my 5.70 eventually.

From Australia?

Cheapflights.com has flights from $499 return, so if you did one of those, yes...........................

$499 return from Aus to Miami? Wow - how much for a seat on the INSIDE of the plane? :P

From Australia?

Slapper

You didnt read the fine print did you. It might be cheap to get there but it will be a bitch towing it home.

CBM

Nice boat Good Luck with the sale. Perhaps you might need to clarify the geographical boundaries incentives unless you will have Slapper on your door step waving a bill for air fares and accom. He flashy and only will travel first class so that could end up costing more than the boat. :)

that'd going to be looooong sail back up the coast to Canada for me... :P

Sail it back to Australia.

Sheish... a 14 yo could do it for you.

Guys

Bringing this back up....The offer still stands, boat is still for sale and the weather in Miami is fantastic. If you time it right you could do Strictly Sail, test the boat on the bay, buy the boat and I'll pick up your expenses (coach flight and hotel)OR (not and...)if you'd prefer I'll deliver anywhere on the east coast or contribute and arrange delivery to the west coast.

From Australia?

I just checked the flights, from sydney to LA - which is the wrong side of North america, is about $1000 ..... one way

I don't think you will get the flight for 499, that is $250 to travel half way around the world