• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Poco A Poco

Random PicThread

Your share was removed.
ACTIVITY

Our message
Yesterday at 11:42pm

It looks like something you posted goes against our Community Standards on nudity and sexual activity on Facebook, so we'll be deleting it.

We understand that you may not have known about our standards, so we'd encourage you to learn more about our specific policies on nudity and sexual activity. If you see something on Facebook that you think goes against one of these standards, you can report it to us.

If you feel strongly your post should not be deleted, you can let us know why.

Thanks,

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTOmdv0pVNofHS58wHvdtaaeFW4EX7UaEndoKnbK6sFqA2vYGH8
10354686_10150004552801856_220367501106153455_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=d4bb263f40b3a2e5974565c398a08d96&oe=5AEFB0CC
Your reply
Today at 7:22am
Really .... that is a map of tbe earrh with a shadow. pretty warped mind to find any nudity in that pic

What to expect now
We'll take another look at the post and let you know when we have an update.

16 hours ago, DA-WOODY said:

Your share was removed.
ACTIVITY

Our message

It looks like something you posted goes against our Community Standards on nudity and sexual activity on Facebook, so we'll be deleting it.

We understand that you may not have known about our standards, so we'd encourage you to learn more about our specific policies on nudity and sexual activity. If you see something on Facebook that you think goes against one of these standards, you can report it to us.

Thanks,

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTOmdv0pVNofHS58wHvdtaaeFW4EX7UaEndoKnbK6sFqA2vYGH8
10354686_10150004552801856_220367501106153455_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=d4bb263f40b3a2e5974565c398a08d96&oe=5AEFB0CC
Your reply
Really .... that is a map of tbe earrh with a shadow. pretty warped mind to find any nudity in that pic

What to expect now

They know you too well........

On 1/13/2018 at 10:37 AM, DA-WOODY said:

Your share was removed.
ACTIVITY

Our message

Thanks,

Your reply

What to expect now

I have gotten 2 of those in the past 6 weeks and for the life of me do not know what FB is referring to...one would think they would included whatever was "against our Community Standards"....so one would understand the boundries

3 hours ago, SailBlueH2O said:

I have gotten 2 of those in the past 6 weeks and for the life of me do not know what FB is referring to...one would think they would included whatever was "against our Community Standards"....so one would understand the boundries

Before giving it a rest, the following was deemed to be Nudity

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTOmdv0pVNofHS58wHvdtaaeFW4EX7UaEndoKnbK6sFqA2vYGH8

Fucking Small minded

Just now, Rasputin22 said:

Thanks Hobot, interesting site.

Anyone know what kind of catamaran this is?

girl-on-beach-hist-13

Happy Camera !!

19 minutes ago, DA-WOODY said:

Before giving it a rest, the following was deemed to be Nudity

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTOmdv0pVNofHS58wHvdtaaeFW4EX7UaEndoKnbK6sFqA2vYGH8

Fucking Small minded

I'll test it out...it is posted...if there is an issue I know lots of folks that would be happy to keep that censor busy with the same image

41 minutes ago, SailBlueH2O said:

I'll test it out...it is posted...if there is an issue I know lots of folks that would be happy to keep that censor busy with the same image

Wow...only a few minutes before my account was locked....and they don't state what there "Community Standards" are butt did classify this as nudity

24 hours in the cooler....

8 minutes ago, SailBlueH2O said:

Wow...only a few minutes before my account was locked....and they don't state what there "Community Standards" are butt did classify this as nudity

I would like to know Just what they would bet $1000 it actually is a Pic of

is it male or female or a non digit

is it ????? WTF is it and Why does it set them off ??? 

https://www.facebook.com/Boobsfantasy69/

https://www.facebook.com/iraj.butt.92

https://www.facebook.com/leydi.miguelina0712.bella

https://www.facebook.com/Nipple-Cover-323552914382705/

Now if you wrote something Anti TRUMP on yer dick and posted it would be just fine

FB is a marketing firm pretending to be the Interweb

please excuse any hijack, issue should have a thread Fucking FB !! 

23 hours ago, Rasputin22 said:

Anyone know what kind of catamaran this is?

What catamaran :rolleyes:

someone had to .

6 hours ago, hobot said:

Oh yeah - that'll cure what ails ya.