Poco A Poco

Random PicThread

Jeez, Ginger looked awful old for a young man. He doesn't look much different today!

ginger-baker-009.jpg?width=620&quality=8

8 hours ago, familysailor said:

They seem to nave been breeding.

They're everywhere now fertilized by Trump's bullshit and a general lessening of morality...

Keep this shite out of here and leave it in PA. This thread deserves nothing less.

WL

• Like 8

1 hour ago, familysailor said:

Hey-- If it was posted here it's not really possible to reply in PA.

Others posted replies to the photo also in the negative zone.

So---was it naming our current fearless fake President that put your panties in a bunch or something else?

Post hidden to lower your BP.

Now it's your turn to delete your post and eliminate my post quoted within.

I have the others that can't keep PA in PA on ignore. Which is why I only replied to yours. Something I will not have to do in the future.

Buh-buy

WL

Auto, Great Pics. The first I can't figure out. No safety harness to begin with but how long of a rope is he hanging on to with one hand?

3 hours ago, dyslexic dog said:

Auto, Great Pics. The first I can't figure out. No safety harness to begin with but how long of a rope is he hanging on to with one hand?

I suspect he is lowering something to the workers at the bottom of the section he is riding.

55 minutes ago, familysailor said:

I have appreciated your past posts. This crap is over the top. So--- Eat Shit? Fuck off? 

No-- you're overreacting.  Unless you support Trump. In that case I feel sorry for you.

Get a grip, I never post on PA as it seems to attract pointless hostility.

If you really believe our current regime represents the American  populace I feel sorry for you...

Your hostile intolerance has no place in this esteemed thread.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, QBF said:

star1.jpg

Here is the website of the Kagga Kamma, Nature Reserve Resort featured in that photo.
https://www.kaggakamma.co.za

Note: The only issue I see with the outdoors bedroom at his resort is that you might end up with one of these little guys joining you under the sheets!

3.thumb.jpg.eb36e0a0b27075947ad9ba954df4c5f8.jpg

1 hour ago, hobot said:

For MSG....

Karen_Carpenter_main_750.jpeg

Maureen Tucker, Velvet Undergound.  

Knew how to drum.

2 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Knew how to drum.

Isn’t that Karen Carpenter and her brother Richard in the background? I’m not sure but it sure looks like her/them......

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Knew how to drum.

Karen Carpenter, Mainsheet Girls favorite Drummer.

1 hour ago, Point Break said:

Isn’t that Karen Carpenter and her brother Richard in the background? I’m not sure but it sure looks like her/them......

Yes it is...  and from Long Beach too...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hobot said:

tumblr_nb03khWsGu1t2wi5uo1_1280.png

Nice kickoff.... she even looks good with clothes on...

31 minutes ago, hobot said:

Karen Carpenter, Mainsheet Girls favorite Drummer.

I stand very much corrected.  Saw VU a fair bit back in NYC, but that was loooong ago, and never the Carpenters. 

( I did wonder why the post was “For MSG”.  Seemed unlikely that the VU was MSGs favorite group. ) 

• Like 1

Bummer, somewhere upstream two posts were deleted.

tumblr_nb03khWsGu1t2wi5uo1_1280.png.6f184c898cb2a352ace9e351787252e5.png

On 7/25/2019 at 9:11 PM, MauiPunter said:

When I see pics like this, all I can think about is it's such a display of masculine fragility and fear.

I agree, they do look dumber than a pile of rocks.

and less useful...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

If thissis ressultes, ist partey time!!!!!

The Wred Hot Chilley Pepeeers hafle a song foiur dis

I apologize for the crappy sideways photos but all I had was a flip phone.

Can someone flip them or tell me how? It's a pretty incredible memorial.

0727191313.jpg

0727191313a.jpg

• Like 1

If Karen Carpenter had Momma Cass's sandwich they'd both be alive today...

1 hour ago, hobot said:

FB_IMG_1557987349413.jpg

Four of the ugliest men in show business on that all male marquee and not even a below-the-title mention of the girl the movie is supposed to be about. 

And who says Hollywood has a sexism problem.

When did social justice become a bad thing?  lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MauiPunter said:

When did social justice become a bad thing?  lol.

When it's worn like a badge. 

• Like 1

In the late 1950's or maybe very early 1960's, one of my cousins owned a 1950 Merc like this one. Flat grey primer, twin spot lights, and it had a woof whistle!

39114024001_original.jpg?v=1

I had a hard time figuring this one out. At first I thought  there was some sort of trans dimensional wall next to the cafe. Then I saw the rig almost hidden by the blow out.

oce2y5-b88780352z.120160823180149000g0jiddqn.10.jpg

I'm guessing somewhere along PCH around Long Beach to Huntington Beach. Man it, musta been nasty back in the day when stuff like this happened!

13 hours ago, Left Shift said:

maybe help with information as opposed to doing the "Social Justice Warrior" non-sense of reactionary douche-baggery. providing near-zero benefit and helping nobody with the overflow of personal outrage.

Ewa Aulin https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ewa_Aulin

13 hours ago, Left Shift said:

candy_04.jpg

2 hours ago, Willin' said:

I had a hard time figuring this one out. At first I thought  there was some sort of trans dimensional wall next to the cafe. Then I saw the rig almost hidden by the blow out.

I'm guessing somewhere along PCH around Long Beach to Huntington Beach. Man it, musta been nasty back in the day when stuff like this happened!

Good call. That was Huntington Beach. Don't recall when but I've seen that very picture in a local newspaper ascribing Huntingtion as the location. Said it was "tapping a well".

8 hours ago, Willin' said:

Unless you owned the well.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, hobot said:

FB_IMG_1557987349413.jpg

First "dirty book" I ever read. Back in the early 60's every father had a copy in his sock drawer.

50 minutes ago, hobot said:

And then there was.....

i-am-curious-yellow-jezebel-2-dv.jpg

The movie that gave birth to the legend that all Swedish girls are horny little nymphos that will drop their panties and screw at the blink of an eye...  not true....  it takes about 4 or 5 Mariestads to at least get them talking about sex... 

1 minute ago, nacradriver said:

The movie that gave birth to the legend that all Swedish girls are horny little nymphos that will drop their panties and screw at the blink of an eye...  not true....  it takes about 4 or 5 Mariestads to at least get them talking about sex... 

I allwayes askes if they wantte to rides a Dolla hourse......                 :)

12 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

I allwayes askes if they wantte to rides a Dolla hourse......                 :)

arr you oferring a meel or a snak  :P

1 hour ago, nacradriver said:

I think you were sailing at the wrong regatta's, my first was in the far North of the Gulf of Bothnia in Lulea.

local boys liked the brown eyed brunette's which left all of the blue eyed blond's with nothing else to do, there was no time for talking .................

2 minutes ago, Merrill Levi said:

I think you were sailing at the wrong regatta's, my first was in the far North of the Gulf of Bothnia in Lulea.

What? Were you iceboating?

7 hours ago, hobot said:

And then there was.....

i-am-curious-yellow-jezebel-2-dv.jpg

I had just joined my Dad and his new bride out in Long Beach for the summer when that movie came out. I was about to start high school and my Dad was all excited to go see YELLOW. I don't know why I thought I would be invited as we usually all went to a movie together on Sat nights but he (and my Step Mom!) made it clear it was 'date night' for just the two of them. 

It was a late showing and I was in bed when they got home so I pretended to be asleep and they wasted no time in jumping into the sack in the other bedroom in our small apartment. By then I was pretty used to the sounds of passion from their room but much to my surprise there was a whole new repertoire of sounds coming through the thin walls that night. Thinking back on the controversy at the time about that film and the commotion I heard  I now think it must have been my Dad's first blowjob! He sure had a big smile on his face at Sunday Brunch for pancakes though...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

What? Were you iceboating?

nah, lotsa liquid water in mid-summer - however they did have to put out a warning bouy where a cement truck had gone through the ice during winter.

13 hours ago, Merrill Levi said:

local boys liked the brown eyed brunette's which left all of the blue eyed blond's with nothing else to do, there was no time for talking .................

Maybe... and I am thinking a little out of the box here... they already consumed about 4 or 5 Mariestads????????

• Like 1

FB_IMG_1558035636121.jpg

FB_IMG_1557986076148.jpg

FB_IMG_1558203173937.jpg