Poco A Poco

Random PicThread

3 hours ago, Rasputin22 said:

Come on man, get you mind out of the gutter! The young lady is merely punching his checkpoint card hung around his neck in an Enduro race.

Traces 10: enduro hair!

Traces 10: enduro hair!

... just recently another photo, always of the ouèbe, raised doubts on the question: this young person was A young, supported by a good friend just as comfortable as she. And contrary to what one might think of the first picture, the girl does not refuse "a little kiss"to the pilot but simply punch the cardboard that is attached to his neck. Service-service, even though we were in the middle of Peace & Love!

even though we were in the middle of Peace & Love!

Yeah, well I can dream can't I? Besides, the shit eating grin on the above dude's face says he's thinking the same thing I was!

2 hours ago, P_Wop said:

Meanwhile, in 1971 Italy, they were doing this...

Image result for maserati ghibli ss

1966 leftovers. ;)

Getting all Zen like and looking inside himself?

#1 hobot is actually out working today (his boss is a real jerk and doesn't understand the ways of SA!))

#2 the guys wrenching on himself in Antartica station.

Now that my eyesight's coming somewhat back there's fewer of me but that rat bastard boss of mine expects production levels to stay the same!

Leonid Rogozov was a Soviet general practitioner who took part in the sixth Soviet Antarctic Expedition in 1960–1961. He was the only doctor stationed at the Novolazarevskaya Station and, while there, developed appendicitis, which meant he had to perform an appendectomy on himself, a famous case of self-surgery.

Good on ya Sloop!

9 hours ago, longy said:

Redneck river erosion control!

There's a Tri-Five Nomad just behind the red car.

WTF?

There will be no escaping from this thread!

tumblr_pvk55xYExp1qz6f9yo5_540.jpg

19bebf2672d27f85a1121d35f808657a.jpg

kristallnacht_1_orig.jpg

2 hours ago, hobot said:

Jackson-Pollock-and-Lee-Krasner.jpg

I didn't know Jerry Ford did abstract art.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:
2 hours ago, hobot said:

Jackson-Pollock-and-Lee-Krasner.jpg

Onley whille datteng LK, (backqrounde) Ortheres haive done much wourse tryning to gette it.......         :)

Sad story behind the making of this movie as many of the cast died of cancer from filming on radioactive land caused by atomic testing.

the-conqueror.jpg

14 minutes ago, hobot said:

Lunada Bay?

SS Dominator? Sure looks like Lunada........60’s sometime wasn’t it?

"Sad story behind the making of this movie as many of the cast died of cancer from filming on radioactive land caused by atomic testing."

Hmmm.... IMDB shows it was filmed in Nara, Japan in 1958.    No where near any atomic activity/testing.

28 minutes ago, hobot said:

Lunada Bay?

Can't be, there's no locals surfing without leashes! :D

1 minute ago, Willin' said:

Can't be, there's no locals surfing without leashes! :D

The “Boys” don’t allow no-one but locals anyway.

9 minutes ago, IrieMon said:

Hmmm.... IMDB shows it was filmed in Nara, Japan in 1958.    No where near any atomic activity/testing.

Sorry Mon, you looked up the wrong film. This film was The Conqueror (1956) staring John Wayne and it was filmed in southern Utah.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049092/trivia

Yep:

Parts of the film were shot in Snow Canyon, Warner Valley, Pine Valley, Leeds, and Harrisburg, Utah.[7] The exterior scenes were shot near St. George, Utah, which is 137 miles (220 km) downwind of the United States government's Nevada National Security Site and received the brunt of nuclear fallout from testing active in this period. In 1953, 11 above-ground nuclear weapons tests occurred at the site as part of Operation Upshot–Knothole. The cast and crew spent many difficult weeks at the site, and producer Howard Hughes later shipped 60 tons of dirt back to Hollywood in order to match the Utah terrain and lend realism to studio re-shoots.[8] The filmmakers knew about the nuclear tests[8] but the federal government assured residents that the tests caused no hazard to public health.[9]

Director Powell died of cancer in January 1963, seven years after the film's release. Armendáriz was diagnosed with kidney cancer in 1960, and killed himself in June 1963 after he learned his condition had become terminal. Hayward, Wayne, and Moorehead all died of cancer in the 1970s. Hoyt died of lung cancer in 1991. Skeptics point to other factors such as the wide use of tobacco – Wayne and Moorehead in particular were heavy smokers, and Wayne himself believed his lung cancer to have been a result of his six-pack-a-day cigarette habit.[10] The cast and crew totaled 220 people. By the end of 1980, as ascertained by People magazine, 91 of them had developed some form of cancer and 46 had died of the disease. Several of Wayne and Hayward's relatives who visited the set also had cancer scares. Michael Wayne developed skin cancer, his brother Patrick had a benign tumor removed from his breast, and Hayward's son Tim Barker had a benign tumor removed from his mouth.[9][11]

Reportedly, Hughes felt guilty about his decisions regarding the film's production,[8] particularly over the decision to film at a hazardous site. He bought every print of the film for $12 million and kept it out of circulation for many years until Universal Pictures purchased the film from his estate in 1979.[12][13] The Conqueror, along with Ice Station Zebra,[14] is said to be one of the films Hughes watched endlessly during his last years.[15]

Dr. Robert Pendleton, then a professor of biology at the University of Utah, is reported to have stated in 1980, "With these numbers, this case could qualify as an epidemic. The connection between fallout radiation and cancer in individual cases has been practically impossible to prove conclusively. But in a group this size you'd expect only 30-some cancers to develop. With 91 cancer cases, I think the tie-in to their exposure on the set of The Conqueror would hold up in a court of law." Several cast and crew members, as well as relatives of those who died, considered suing the government for negligence, claiming it knew more about the hazards in the area than it let on.[9][16]

Since the primary cast and crew numbered about 220, and a considerable number of cancer cases would be expected, controversy exists as to whether the actual results are attributable to radiation at the nearby nuclear weapons test site.[17][18] Statistically, the odds of developing cancer for men in the U.S. population are 43% and the odds of dying of cancer are 23% (slightly lower in women at 38% and 19%, respectively).[19]

Wayne himself believed his lung cancer to have been a result of his six-pack-a-day cigarette habit.

How in hell could anyone smoke 6 packs a day? That's 120 butts. That would require smoking non-stop 10 hours a day, every day. At one time I smoked 2 packs a day and that was very heavy smoking - 1 every 20 minutes or so.

Even James Bond only managed 3 1/2 packs a day.

9 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Wayne himself believed his lung cancer to have been a result of his six-pack-a-day cigarette habit.

How in hell could anyone smoke 6 packs a day? That's 120 butts. That would require smoking non-stop 10 hours a day, every day.

If you wache JW filmes lickr Quiette Man, he throwes haffe them away.  Moeste juste aftere bening litte.                             :)

3 minutes ago, IrieMon said:
55 minutes ago, QBF said:

Sorry Mon, John Wayne wassente in Deepe Throate..

Whoops..... my bad B)

woooooo                           :)

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

How in hell could anyone smoke 6 packs s day?

BITD as a Boeing Engineer, Pops would burn through over two packs a day by just letting them smolder away

(I understood it as he always had one burning in the ashtray).

Still hard to fathom a bunch of Engineering Nerds smoking away at work.

8 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Only when tripping.

6 hours ago, Point Break said:

The “Boys” don’t allow no-one but locals anyway.

Yes, Luanda Bay.  Since the crackdown, its been pretty quiet.

9 minutes ago, Bluto said:

64893843_10157452055922990_3729761561330

un morceaue de choixe!  hearte brackere!                                    :)

22 minutes ago, hobot said:

FB_IMG_1559714420697.jpg

wow, sporte furey, minimum 383 in thet, coude be 426ci, freakeng beaste.                         :)

2 minutes ago, Point Break said:

Vic Morrow. VIP member of the Rotary Club.

[groan]

1 minute ago, Snaggletooth said:

thr realle PB imerges......          :)

:lol:

Its worse in the firehouse...........way worse...........

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hobot said:

FB_IMG_1563646650540.jpg

Humana really wants that woman dead before she costs them any more money.    

2.jpg.38aae23dccf2cd55c3026f06abab36af.jpg

1594648771_DaveThomas.png.d5f7c0c2e181c2dffc0c269fe4974378.png

And as I've never before posted a nekid women's pic here before...

Leela.thumb.jpeg.2afee7ea866404aa727ede14c3cc2616.jpeg

• Like 1

On 8/9/2019 at 12:42 AM, silent bob said:

8D7CA183-124E-4A00-9981-CC12A9BF1FC0.jpeg

Hughes Aircraft. Sight of the largest plywood building in the world. Spruce Goose built there. Iworked there for 5 or 6 years. 

You did a very tidy job parking all those cars.