Poco A Poco

Random PicThread

19 hours ago, QBF said:

Bucket.jpg.c976bf7493630460fb2759c90e100f87.jpg

Reminds me of the time I was under the vanity counter with the P-Trap disconnected to clean it out.

I reached up with the container I had used to catch the water and dumped it in the sink. 

Dummy.jpg

• Like 2

On 9/20/2019 at 2:57 AM, Fat Point Jack said:

The Mud Shark hotel?

Same Hotel, different Band.

51 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Hillerey?

Looks like a Partridge.

• Like 2

Who cares?

It would be worth any consequences.

On 9/22/2019 at 1:55 AM, hobot said:

69039308_1150352341825604_596066857102868480_n.jpg

Our very own @Point Break going for his morning coffee?

On 9/22/2019 at 2:10 AM, P_Wop said:

Avro Shackleton.  Excellent British long-range maritime surveillance machine from 1949 to 1991.  Four RR Griffon engines and 8 contra-rotating propellers.  I believe at least one is still flying.

Still flying? Wow, now THAT is long range.

29 minutes ago, Black Sox said:

Our very own @Point Break going for his morning coffee?

:lol:

Wow! That is a beautiful old ladder truck. Open cab, wood ladders....looks like an American La France.......awesome.

On 9/11/2019 at 11:53 AM, hobot said:

FarsaiPhoto_LBC08-1024x635.jpg

Island Chaffee Long Beach Harbor Clairmont ramp...  but I have never seen waves like that...

But I have seen this.. or facsimile ther of...  top five for the Top Of The Page (TOTP) post

image.png.1197b13bd8cf687f0cde7472516aef99.png

^^^^^^^^ Agree, never seen anything like that inside the harbor...never.......must have been a HUGE south wandering in the southern entrance down at Al Bay.........jeepers.

17 minutes ago, Point Break said:

^^^^^^^^ Agree, never seen anything like that inside the harbor...never.......must have been a HUGE south wandering in the southern entrance down at Al Bay.........jeepers.

You meane teh waive in firste picte?

Sorry, having a hard time keeping pace with the thread count lately.......

tumblr_pvq5djnSyv1rhp4nco2_540.jpg

tumblr_pxgohkhHSh1xu0wxqo1_540.jpg

Indoor-7.jpg

3 hours ago, hobot said:

18e2999891374a475d0687ca9f989d83891871562672294.jpg

I remember those days. We also used to be taken out to the corridor and we'd squat with our heads bent forward to our chests, and with our hands over our heads.

This is Sailing Anarchy. Really no rules. But there are unwritten rules. There is a standard greeting for newbies. There are posters who deserve a certain amount of respect due to the contributions made. There are threads that will always have a place in SA lore. Sols' NCD, Moonlight walks and Chaz, Swans sash weights, Dogzilla, 1000 days, SJ24 around the world, epic coming out of the closet, and so on.

Random pic thread is a SA icon. Thanks almost entirely to the efforts of Hobot. He has created a standard for posting in here that is almost impossible to match. That does not mean other should not post her. But perhaps leaving the last few posts of a page to him do that he can put the first pic on the top of the next. Keeping pic commentaries to simple appreciation and avoiding hijacks.

I  ought to be pissed at how much time I have spent going down the rabbit hole, chasing the stories of days gone by. But I find myself oddly appreciative and very grateful that, in this syphilis infested chasm that we all are addicted to, he has been a consistent ray of light that is much appreciated.

So, Thanks Hobot. Keep up the amazing work

Or I could just go F/O

WL

• Like 15

2 hours ago, chester said:

google search says "mansion" but when i saw it i thought it was the compound ossama got touched off in

9471715819_0df509db40_b.jpg

You would be right. I suspect that was built for training the Seals.

8 hours ago, QBF said:

Wine.jpg.f1bca18c711ff8003c44b9c4522351fb.jpg

Damn, I remember buying those bottles.

This feels like the time I was in a consignment shop and saw the exact same ice skates I had as a kid marked as "Vintage Ice Skates". :D

I expressed my displeasure to the owner.

Good Lord!!

Now what do I do for an encore?

Forever humbled, hobot.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, hobot said:

Now what do I do for an encore?

Just keep doing what you do - and know that it is highly appreciated.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, White Lightnin' said:

this syphilis infested chasm that we all are addicted to, .........

I didde notte no that                          :)

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Well, syphilis does make you blind.

46 minutes ago, MauiPunter said:
1 hour ago, Snaggletooth said:

I see......

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dorado said:

My bad. I didn't realize Batshit girl was going to wind up on top again. 

No, you did great....that A-Hole, Poco A Poco that I work for kept loading me down with work tasks and I missed the count.

:ph34r:

1 hour ago, Snaggletooth said:

I see......

Well done

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:
2 hours ago, MauiPunter said:
3 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:
6 hours ago, White Lightnin' said:

in this syphilis infested chasm that we all are addicted to...

I see......

Do you?

10 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Wine.jpg

Damn, I remember buying those bottles.

This feels like the time I was in a consignment shop and saw the exact same ice skates I had as a kid marked as "Vintage Ice Skates". :D

I expressed my displeasure to the owner.

Still available everywhere in Portugal for about 3 euros. They like their rose's over there.

21 hours ago, White Lightnin' said:

This is Sailing Anarchy. Really no rules. But there are unwritten rules. There is a standard greeting for newbies. There are posters who deserve a certain amount of respect due to the contributions made. There are threads that will always have a place in SA lore. Sols' NCD, Moonlight walks and Chaz, Swans sash weights, Dogzilla, 1000 days, SJ24 around the world, epic coming out of the closet, and so on.

Random pic thread is a SA icon. Thanks almost entirely to the efforts of Hobot. He has created a standard for posting in here that is almost impossible to match. That does not mean other should not post her. But perhaps leaving the last few posts of a page to him do that he can put the first pic on the top of the next. Keeping pic commentaries to simple appreciation and avoiding hijacks.

I  ought to be pissed at how much time I have spent going down the rabbit hole, chasing the stories of days gone by. But I find myself oddly appreciative and very grateful that, in this syphilis infested chasm that we all are addicted to, he has been a consistent ray of light that is much appreciated.

Or I could just go F/O

WL

Nicely put, and agreed.

keep it up, Hobot.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2019 at 8:15 AM, White Lightnin' said:

Or I could just go F/O

WL

But did you ever post pics of your GFs tits?

On 9/24/2019 at 10:15 AM, White Lightnin' said:

Or I could just go F/O

WL

Or add a picture of your wife's/girlfriends' tits!   Just sayin'!  (And I hope you noticed that I made girlfriend plural!)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, On The Hard said:

Or add a picture of your wife's/girlfriends' tits!   Just sayin'!  (And I hope you noticed that I made girlfriend plural!)

Wowe!  Thissis a niewn OTH, moiré hardecore if you wille.  "Fassen you seatebeltes........

:)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hobot said:

There is no hobot, only Zuul....

Ime am happey to keepe kiddeng meselfe thet Mr Hobotto dose existes.                        :)

4 hours ago, hobot said:

FB_IMG_1562348674403.jpg

I've built so many models of these as a kid.  Often just using household items.  :D  I guess I never became an astronaut.