• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRW2010

Charleston Race Week 2011

We made it. Been up since 4. Beer here is cold

We made it. Been up since 4. Beer here is cold

Go and say hello to the boys, they're good dudes and will often make special trips for you if you need.

http://www.charlestonwatertaxi.com/

We'll be useing it all weekend. Boat at City Marina, rental house in the middle of town. We are parking the cars tonight and riding bikes and the water taxi all weekend...

Go and say hello to the boys, they're good dudes and will often make special trips for you if you need.

http://www.charlestonwatertaxi.com/

We'll be useing it all weekend. Boat at City Marina, rental house in the middle of town. We are parking the cars tonight and riding bikes and the water taxi all weekend...

Put lights on your bikes. The downtown cops have found a new source of revenue.

Have fun, jackass. who you sailing with?

I am home this week with no work, so I will be watching OTWA on friday.

jc

Sailing? I'm not sailing. I'm home with the boys and possibly attending the Fill the Lake party.

The Avatar is racing with Augie and her other boyfriends on High Voltage.

Chaos

Okay its that time....Now that we are 1 day (less than 24hrs really) away from racing....who ya got? Who wins? Who breaks their stick? Most importantly whats the over under on clean getting arrested? Put me down for friday night approx 2:15 am

PHRF A looks like Gallilee

Not going to comment on the OD classes but I will wager that a J29 does not win PHRF D.

Going with one of the Tripp 26's, most likely, "A Parent Tripp"

I'll take a stab at a few classes:

J24: Murder Inc. to top, Sea Plane to place. Dr. Feelgood to hit someone.

Viper640: Jackpot (1), Bliksem (2), Black Mamba (3) Mamba has Guggenheim/Bixby again,and got rid of my fat @ss for better talent.

M24: Lots of talent in Charleston this year. Audi, Air Force 1, Full Throttle should be in top 5.

PHRF A: Big Booty to win the line every race, Galilee to win the class.

PHRF B: Teamwork

PHRF C: Apparition or Molto Bene. I like Big Booty, but I don't think a 105 can win PHRF.

Other predictions:

Clean won't be arrested. He'll be working his ass off so much this weekend, I'll be surprised if he finds time to get drunk. I do know of a certain Big Blue sail designer that got arrested last year though. If you operate a support boat, make sure you register with the CRW officials.

There will be LOOOOONG lines at the tiki bar.

The food will be average. I really miss the Sticky Fingers catering.

Viper640: Jackpot (1), Bliksem (2), Black Mamba (3) Mamba has Guggenheim/Bixby again,and got rid of my fat @ss for better talent.

M24: Lots of talent in Charleston this year. Audi, Air Force 1, Full Throttle should be in top 5.

PHRF C: Apparition or Molto Bene. I like Big Booty, but I don't think a 105 can win PHRF.

Other predictions:

Clean won't be arrested. He'll be working his ass off so much this weekend, I'll be surprised if he finds time to get drunk. I do know of a certain Big Blue sail designer that got arrested last year though. If you operate a support boat, make sure you register with the CRW officials.

With the rating the PHRF comm has given the 105 on Western LIS, you would have to build a trophy room on your house, the boat cleans up at 96 which is down from a rating of 105.

I predict a blowout on Sat

Other predictions:

With the rating the PHRF comm has given the 105 on Western LIS, you would have to build a trophy room on your house, the boat cleans up at 96 which is down from a rating of 105.

96 sounds like a gift. Is that OD or PHRF trim. At 84/87 I think it will be more tough. I looked again, and Booty must be in PHRF trim. DOA and High Viz don't have the Genny. It'll suck for Booty if it blows all weekend.

9 hour drive from FL, room wasn't ready when we got here,so made a trip to the package store for some rum. Then saw Clean applying some nice graphics to the Dodge, shook his hand and introduced myself. walked the docks and saw the J111-sexy looking boat, maybe I will hit the lotto and get one. Free food free booze so far so good,looking forward to some good racing in the morning in the heavy boat fleet.

Other predictions:

96 sounds like a gift. Is that OD or PHRF trim. At 84/87 I think it will be more tough. I looked again, and Booty must be in PHRF trim. DOA and High Viz don't have the Genny. It'll suck for Booty if it blows all weekend.

96 is OD trim, up here the Mid Fleet to the back of the pack boat win at 96. The top of the fleet would win at 84

Clean, you can praise Gosling's without shitting on Mt Gay (a long-time supporter of sailing and a potential future customer of OTWA).

I appreciate you going out this am and hope the coverage improves markedly for the balance of the regatta. It seemed you needed 4 extra arms and a few more sets of eyes (plus the better camera) to make it work the way you intended. You described it as a tease and it was all of that.

Good luck and we've seen enough contrails to last the regatta.

Also....Espo gets a DNC for race 1? Did Hustler not wind up making the trip down there?

Wasn't worth his time to race those boats.

First, KWRW...now, CRW.

Can it be that there is so little competition worthy of JEspo's involvement?

Perhaps it's time to move out of the vintage boat fleet and play with the Big Boys.

Just sayin'

Also....Espo gets a DNC for race 1? Did Hustler not wind up making the trip down there?

First, KWRW...now, CRW.

Perhaps it's time to move out of the vintage boat fleet and play with the Big Boys.

Just sayin'

It's like the old joke, Espo has the biggest dick in the 1st grade!

He spends too much time runnin his mouth instead of preparing his boat. What a tool.

Idk if its my work computer or what but the feed is absolutely not working at all...I get 5 sec max and it freezes and doesn't recover...what i can see looks pretty rough though

Congrats to Black Mamba after day 1!

I've got to say that I like the old way better. 1 new topic per day under otwa and videos/pics as soon as available, embedded in forum, worked much better for me. I don't know if I'm speaking for others, but it is a whole lot easier to check a post every so often and get caught up than just constantly watching streaming video.

I've got to say that I like the old way better. 1 new topic per day under otwa and videos/pics as soon as available, embedded in forum, worked much better for me. I don't know if I'm speaking for others, but it is a whole lot easier to check a post every so often and get caught up than just constantly watching occasionally streaming video.

Fixed it for you.

I've got to say that I like the old way better. 1 new topic per day under otwa and videos/pics as soon as available, embedded in forum, worked much better for me. I don't know if I'm speaking for others, but it is a whole lot easier to check a post every so often and get caught up than just constantly watching occasionally streaming video.

Fixed it for you.

I watched for about 2hrs this morning and the link was fine. The video transmitted fine but just aimed in the wrong direction 50% of the time. Clean needs a Clean clone on the camera as he speaks and the kid they went back for wasn't worth the gas, but they did pick up beer.

As an engineer and someone who ran large-scale tests with the military, the words, "the first day is always like this" makes me crazy. If it's always screwed up, why not fix it? What you are doing is not brain surgery. If I take a contract job for a year and fuck up for the first four months (think of it as 1 day out of a 3 day regatta), I very much doubt that the expression "it's always like that for the first third of each job even though I've done this before" would work. There's no excuse, the first waffle can be every bit as good as the last. Hope you enjoyed the beer.

My other question is what is wrong with the J111 mast? Have there been numerous failures. I have no knowledge but did catch Clean commenting that the 111 would have a good day offshore "if they could keep the mast in." Does anyone know of any systemic problems?

And despite my negativism above, I digged the mark roundings despite the issues and will be watching over the weekend. From the two hours I watched, great conditions and fun sailing.

First, KWRW...now, CRW.

Just sayin'

You foot the bill, I'll sail the boat

He spends too much time runnin his mouth instead of preparing his boat. What a tool.

It's just as Squalamax says.

Not dragging my boat 1000 miles to race those boats.

If Seefest would have gone I would have. At least I would have had someone to sail against

LAME !

If Seefest would have gone I would have. At least I would have had someone to sail against

LAME !!!!!

LAME !

LAME !!!!!

You were talking it up so much

First, KWRW...now, CRW.

Just sayin'

You foot the bill, I'll sail the boat

bump

Just curious why they completely fucked up Class D with that rating spread 99-171.

It must be a mistake??

What difference does it make? Mighty Puffin will have your dick knocked into the sand after the first day.

Yeah like the last time i raced him

He has to first beat Forsail before he beats me.

Any other hopefuls there for you to bet against me

Still takin bets tough guy? It's assholes like you that are ruining our great sport. It's not about the pickle dish but sportsmanship and participation. Why don't you DNC the entire summer and do us all a favor who are grateful just to be lucky enough to race sailboats. Tool move of the year.

Fucking awsome day on the water today,especially at the top mark. We are racing in the slow fleet, but the boat was delivered 400 miles on it's own bottom and we didn't get put in the fleet that we wanted,but we are here and having fun

ESPO YOU ARE A TOOL

Sorry for not giving you more updates folks, we're just concentrating on getting lots of video and great pics and HD stuff for later. Have a few good interviews to post here shortly, and mer's coming with the pics soon. In the old days, we had time to get a lot more stuff up. Now our workload is a lot bigger and we really are enjoying getting the live stuff up.

Big thanks to Gill, Evolution, and J/Boats especially for the support, and to everyone who watched today. We're getting our groove on now and I can promise you that tomorrow's video will be much better - junior is learning and we've got a new camera set up for him that should let him keep a steadier hand. If not, I'll get on the cam.

I'm going to put all the videos in the other thread on this forum just so they're easier to keep track of.

Official Release:

Racers Have Best Tax Day Ever

SUN AND FLAWLESS RACING CONDITIONS KICK OFF 2011 EVENT WITH A BANG

CHARLESTON, SC (April 15, 2011) - While the rest of America was fretting about filing deadlines, Charleston Harbor gave sailors at 2011 Sperry Top-Sider Charleston Race Week a tax day gift - nearly perfect weather for sailboat racing. "I don't think I've ever had a day with such perfect sailing weather," said Minnesota racer Sean Hendrickson, who sailed offshore aboard Denny Manrique's 40-foot Island Flyer. "We had tight racing with 15-18 knots out of the East - perfect wind, perfect waves, and warm sunshine all day." From Lake Minnetonka, Manrique sits in 2nd place in the "Heavy Displacement" class, one point behind Diana Sea, an Alerion 38 owned by local Bernie Cignavitch.

The brand new 36-foot J/111Velocity finished the day in fourth in a very competitive PHRF B Class. "This was the boat's first day of racing ever, and we're having a good time figuring her out," explained trimmer Dave Malkin of Annapolis. "We're definitely looking forward to even more breeze tomorrow." Kemah, TX J/122 owner Doug Shaffer leads the class with just four points in five races aboard Gambler.

In the Melges 24 Class - the largest group at this event with 47 boats - 2009 International Moth World Champion Bora Gulari started the day off with a strong lead, reminiscent of his performance as last year's event in Charleston where he won in this always large and hyper-competitive class. But something went wrong after scoring a 1,2 in the first two races. "The current had really started moving in the third race," explained Gulari, "and we got shut out trying to get to the top mark, losing a big part of the fleet." According to the Detroit native, "That's just Charleston, and we love these exciting short-course, big-fleet races." Gulari ended that race in 10th and came back to win the 4th race, though Tiburon-California-based Kristin Lane's consistency was too much for Gulari, and she leads both Gulari and Chicago skipper Brian Porter by five points.

Lane's racing team is a family affair, as her Brick House team also includes husband Peter at the helm of an identical Melges 24. "Kristin really enjoys these conditions, but it's probably my favorite regatta, too," said Peter enthusiastically after returning to the dock today. "These shorter courses with tides and sandbars and land features are just so much more interesting than 'classic' longer courses - we should race this length course for Worlds."

Forecasts call for even more wind tomorrow - up to 25 knots of colder Northwesterly breeze, with showers and possible thunderstorms later in the day. If Friday's conditions provided a chance for racers to knock the rust off, Saturday will undoubtedly separate the top teams from those who could use a bit more practice.

Racers will battle for up to four more races tomorrow on three inshore and two offshore courses, and racing concludes Sunday, when trophies for the overall champion of Sperry Top-Sider Charleston Race Week - the historic Palmetto Cup and Charleston Cup - will be presented. Full results can be found here, the full scratch sheets are here, and you can check out photos, videos and more at www.charlestonraceweek.com.

J/24 (One Design - 25 Boats)

1. USA 5448, J 24 24, Mike Ingham , Rochester, NY, USA - 1, 3, 1, 2, ; 7

2. Street Legal, J 24 24, Chris Jankowski , Richmond, VA, USA - 3, 2, 2, 3, ; 10

3. Murder Incorporated/Team Layline, J/24 24, Chip Till, Wrightsville Beach, NC, USA - 2, 1, 4, 4, ; 11

J/22 (One Design - 16 Boats)

1. Solid Layer, J 22 22 , Chris Doyle , Kenmore, NY, USA - 1, 2, 1, 1, ; 5

2. USA 1586, J 22 22, Greg Fisher , Mt. Pleasant, SC, USA - 2, 1, 3, 3, ; 9

3. Leading Edge, J 22 22, Todd Hiller , Annapolis, MD, USA - 3, 3, 2, 6, ; 14

Vipers 640 (One Design - 25 Boats)

1. 3 Grins, Viper 640 21, Dave Nickerson / MoiseSolomon ,Noank, CT, USA - 2, 2, 6, 1, ; 11

2. Jackpot, Viper 640 21, Brad Boston / Lee Shuckerow , Point Edward, Ont, CAN - 4, 3, 2, 3, ; 12

3. Black Mamba, Viper 640 21, David Guggenheim , Savannah, GA, USA - 1, 4, 4, 9, ; 18

J/80 (One Design - 26 Boats)

1. Rascal, J 80 26, Henry Brauer / Will Welles , Marblehead, MA, USA - 3, 3, 1, 2, ; 9

2. Tiamo, J 80 26, Bruno Pasquinelli, Dallas, TX, USA - 1, 1, 4, 6, ; 12

3. USA 352, J 80 26, Kerry Klingler, Larchmont, NY, USA - 5, 2, 2, 3, ; 12

Ultimate 20 (One Design - 12 Boats)

1. Slippery, Ultimate 20 20, Jim Pearson , Wheatley, Ont, CAN - 1, 1, 2, 1, ; 5

2. Zulu, Ultimate 20 20, Peter Marriott / Bob McGrath , Charlotte, NC, USA - 2, 7, 3, 2, ; 14

3. Rumbullion, Ultimate 20 20, BJ Jones , Cornelius, NC, USA - 3, 2, 9, 4, ; 18

Melges 24 (One Design - 47 Boats)

1. Brick House 812, Melges 24 24, Kristen Lane , Tiburon, CA, USA - 2, 4, 3, 1, ; 10

2. New England Ropes / West Marine Rigging, Bora Gulari , Detroit, MI, USA - 1, 2, 10, 2, ; 15

3. Full Throttle, Brian Porter , Winnetka, IL, USA - 3, 6, 2, 4, ; 15

Melges 20 (One Design - 23 Boats)

1.Bacio, Audi Melges 20 Michael Kiss , Holland, MI, USA - 3, 1, 3, 1, ; 8

2. Elevation Racing, Audi Melges 20, Anthony Tabb , Chicago, IL, USA - 2, 6, 2, 2, ; 12

3. Red Sky, Audi Melges 20, Paul Reilly, Chicago, IL, USA - 1, 2, 6, 4, ; 13

PHRF A (PHRF - 8 Boats)

1. Dauntless, Beneteau First 47.7 48, Don Terwilliger , Charleston, SC, USA - 1, 1, 1, ; 3

2. Big Booty, Lutra 42 42, Patrick Eudy, Charleston, SC, USA - 3, 4, 2, ; 9

3. Galilée, Beneteau First 44.7 48 Jean-Pierre Turgeon, St-Bernard-de-Lacolle, QUE, CA - 4, 2, 3, ; 9

PHRF B (PHRF - 7 Boats)

1. Gambler, J/122 40, Doug Shafffer , Kemah, TX, USA - 1, 1, 2, ; 4

2. Teamwork, J/122 40, Robin Team , Lexington, NC, USA - 4, 2, 1, ; 7

3. Jubilee, A40RC 40, Cal & Libussa Huge , Summerville, SC, USA - 2, 3, 3, ; 8

PHRF C (PHRF - 14 Boats)

1. L'outrage, Beneteau 34 34'5, Bruce Gardner , Annapolis, MD, USA - 2, 1, 2, ; 5

2. Rock Star, C&C 115 37, Tim Tucker, Alachua, FL, USA - 3, 2, 1, ; 6

3. Tangent, Cape Fear 38 38, Gerald Taylor, Annapolis, MD, USA - 1, 3, 3, ; 7

PHRF E HDC1 (PHRF - 8 Boats)

1. Diana Sea, Alerion 38-2 38, Bernie Cignavitch , Charleston, SC, USA - 1, 1, 2, ; 4

2. Island Flyer, Wauquiez Centurion 40s 40, Denny Manrique , Tonka Bay, MN, USA - 2, 2, 1, ; 5

3. Old School, S2 9.1 30, Paul Jacques ,Charelston, SC, USA - 3, 3, 3, ; 9

Tartan 10 (One Design - 6 Boats)

1. Demon Rum, T-10 33, Mike / Beth Eckstein, Royal Oak, MI, USA - 2, 1, 2, ; 5

2. Wild Norwegian, T-10 33, ArvidEiesland, Glenview, IL, USA - 1, 2, 3, ; 6

3. Silver Surfer, T-10 33, Simon Beemsterboer, Mokena, IL, USA - 3, 5, 1, ; 9

PHRF S Sport Boat (PHRF - 6 Boats)

1. Rhumb Punch, Farr 30 30, John and Linda Edwards, California, MD, USA - 1, 3, 1, ; 5

2. Rented Mule, Viper 830 28', Bryan Taylor , Allen, TX, USA - 7/DNF, 1, 2, ; 10

3. Different Drummer, Azzurs 310 31, John Gaag, N. Charleston, SC, USA - 5, 2, 4, ; 11

PHRF D (PHRF - 10 Boats)

1. For Sail, J/29 MH OB 29, Jim Mackevich , Edison, NJ, USA - 4, 2, 1, ; 7

2. Mighty Puffin, J/29 MH OB 29, Steve Thurston , Bristol, RI, USA - 2, 1, 5, ; 8

3. A Parent Tripp, Tripp 26 26, Brett Harrison / John Yeigh , Annapolis, MD, USA - 1, 3, 4, ; 8

PHRF F HDC2 (PHRF - 8 Boats)

1. Susimi, Sweeden 370 36.5, Michael Carrington , Lighthouse Point, FL, USA - 1, 1, 1, ; 3

2. Passion, Catalina 34 34, Brett Grover ,Jesup, GA, USA - 2, 2, 3, ; 7

3.Tohidu, Benneteau 423 42'3, Dale Cook ,Hanahan, SC, USA - 3, 4, 2, ; 9

PHRF G Non-Spinnaker (PHRF - 9 Boats)

1. Bliss, Alerion 38-2 38, Randolph Brooks, Cincinnati, OH, USA - 1, 1, 1, ; 3

2. Makani, Catalina 34 WK 34, Keith Gannett, Mt. Pleasant, SC, USA - 2, 2, 3, ; 7

3. Cheerio, Morgan 38-2 38.2, Charles Dickinson, Mount Pleasant, SC, USA - 3, 3, 4, ; 10

ABOUT CHARLESTON RACE WEEK

2011 Sperry Top-Sider Charleston Race Week is an event of South Carolina Maritime Foundation and Charleston Ocean Racing Association. All profits from the event support educational programs aboard the Spirit of South Carolina, a traditional tall ship serving South Carolina's youth. 2011 Sperry Top-Sider Charleston Race Week is sponsored by Sperry Top-Sider, Gosling's Rum, Vineyard Vines, Gill, North Sails, Newport Shipyard, Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina, Daniel Island Real Estate, Town of Mt. Pleasant, Rebootizer, West Marine, OnDeck, Azalea Moving & Storage, Charleston Yachting, Pierside Boatworks, RS-100, Marlow, Lewmar, Selden, Photoboat.com and Rising High Café.

Check out the event site at http://www.charlestonraceweek.com for more information, including Notice of Race, Sailing Instructions, Entry List, Media Information, Logistical Support, Available Charters, News, Video and Photos, and become a fan of the Charleston Race Week Facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/CharlestonRaceWeek

# # #

If you'd like more information about 2011 Charleston Race Week, or to schedule an interview with one of the event staff, please call the South Carolina Maritime Foundation at 843/722.1030, or send an e-mail to dhavens@scmaritime.org.

Holy crap - Forecast is for possibly 40+ knots tomorrow. They are making the decision at 7 AM, most models say they can get a race in before noon in 22-25 knots.

6-9 foot waves offshore plus a likely ETA for the big shit around 1 PM means no offshore racing. It wasn't that they couldn't get a sweet race in for the morning, but then they'd be coming in against 3-4 knots of current on the full ebb to beat the storms, and most of the boats would be stuck in the channel when the big shit hit. Bummer but no doubt the right decision.

No such concerns on the inshore course. M20s have a wind limit that will keep them in but I'm guessing we'll have some sick ass racing on the little boats.

Fucking awsome day on the water today,especially at the top mark. We are racing in the slow fleet, but the boat was delivered 400 miles on it's own bottom and we didn't get put in the fleet that we wanted,but we are here and having fun

delivered from fla by any chance?

Little boats blown off too, but a few of us screamed and yelled and they are setting up a practice course for the roughly 10 M24s that want to go and beat on themselves. WE'll be filming live!

delivered from fla by any chance?

Yes, from Hilsboro Inlet

LAME !!!!!

You were talking it up so much

Would you rather me not talk it up and bash it?????

Besides going all that distance for 2 days is not worth 4 days off of work and $4500

The issue of having a race "week" that only last three days.....

Now they are down to two days of racing, which is really one and a half...(got to get in early tomorrow to facilitate the party and awards)...

As an out of towner, I'd be more likely to make the treck down again for a full week or at least a longer weekend.

Go ask Pelosi for a handout loser. Her name ends in a vowel. Fucking Tool of the year award.

Next time you see at a event come call me a tool you fucking CUNT. go get yourself a boat then come talk to me.

Stop hiding behind a alias you fucking pussy so I know who the fuck you are with your big mouth.

Offshore canceled

How's your day on the water today DOUCHE BAG ???

The issue of having a race "week" that only last three days.....

Now they are down to two days of racing, which is really one and a half...(got to get in early tomorrow to facilitate the party and awards)...

As an out of towner, I'd be more likely to make the treck down again for a full week or at least a longer weekend.

+1

Out of respect for Clean and the rest of the CRW organizers, I am not going to turn this thread into a shit show responding to you spineless assholes.

When you assholes grow a set of balls and can come out from behind your alias, come talk to me in person at the next event!

Out of respect for Clean and the rest of the CRW organizers, I am not going to turn this thread into a shit show responding to you spineless assholes.

When you assholes grow a set of balls and can come out from behind your alias, come talk to me in person at the next event!

Espo,

I wouldn't hold your breath. These fucking posters are big men behind the keyboard, and fucking cowering pussies in person.

Too bad about the racing being cancelled, I guess we made the right decision not to bring our boats down. Great event, but a long way to go(for us at least) for 2 days of racing.

Nice effort but too late.

Espitaco - you are quite funny, you talk the talk, but again can't walk the walk

Peeps can't come up to you at the next regatta, because you won't show up to that one either

Keep watching jersey shore reruns to come up with more cheap banter to try to put down the real sailors, the ones who exactly participate when they sign up.

Once again you have shown your true colors for all of SA and now more will know that everything that comes from your keyboard is just BS.

Keep up the good work.

Good luck to all who made the effort to attend CWR (win or lose).

Espitaco - you are quite funny, you talk the talk, but again can't walk the walk

Peeps can't come up to you at the next regatta, because you won't show up to that one either

Keep watching jersey shore reruns to come up with more cheap banter to try to put down the real sailors, the ones who exactly participate when they sign up.

Once again you have shown your true colors for all of SA and now more will know that everything that comes from your keyboard is just BS.

Keep up the good work.

Good luck to all who made the effort to attend CWR (win or lose).

+1

Yea!! SA has another self absorbed idiot.

mew

Breeze died inside in the morning, one race abandoned

then a wait until 130 when the seabreeze came in. Outside they had two races in 5-7. Wish we could be racing now in 15 of perfect CHS southeasterly!

We'll stream the awards in a bit