Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thadbrej

Need boat transport from Vero Beach, Florida to Ohio

Hoping to find someone travelling North from the east coast of Florida with a pickup.

I need to get a 2.4 Meter boat on it's dolly from Vero Beach, Florida to Cleveland, Ohio or anywhere close.

Boat and dolly can be strapped down in the bed of a pickup. Mast can travel on top of boat.

Send me a PM if anyone is interested in making some bucks while making a trip North.

Hoping to find someone travelling North from the east coast of Florida with a pickup.

I need to get a 2.4 Meter boat on it's dolly from Vero Beach, Florida to Cleveland, Ohio or anywhere close.

Boat and dolly can be strapped down in the bed of a pickup. Mast can travel on top of boat.

Send me a PM if anyone is interested in making some bucks while making a trip North.

Hey, name is Curtis Florence and driving down for key west race week and returning home to Cleveland after, I think I can help you out, I have a ford f350 with the long bed so it should not be a problem to get the boat in there, I haul boats around quite a bit , so no worries I know what I'm doing. Shoot me back a message or call 216-904-4382. Cheers

I have never met Chris or had a beer with him.

Most people would be glad to explain that is a positive thing for anyone's resume.