Grinder

Chicago Area III

Hey Blubberboy, I just went past your building, and there is a little girl out front in a flowered dress pressing the buzzer for your place. With the other hand she's holding a Hallmark card of some kind.... :P

ID

I'm a quitter.

Don't put yourself down Mongo, you're a terrific quitter...

Seriously, you did the right thing in getting back. Great job on Saturday!

ID

Congrats to Brendan for his Racoon Waukegan race on Sat. I am currently working on my documentation for mine next year.

I see I wasn't the only quitter. Phew, I was afraid I was losing my manhood more than I already am.

I'm a quitter.

Don't put yourself down Mongo, you're a terrific quitter...

Seriously, you did the right thing in getting back. Great job on Saturday!

ID

Congrats to Brendan for his Racoon Waukegan race on Sat. I am currently working on my documentation for mine next year.

We decided that when you've completed 13 races to Waukegan you become a raccoon. Kinda like a goat but with much less dignity and self respect. If you remember Mathons you are automatically inducted. We will celebrate all raccoons next year up there.

We had a lot of time to kill on the foggy motor back yesterday, can ya tell?

We decided that when you've completed 13 races to Waukegan you become a raccoon. Kinda like a goat but with much less dignity and self respect. If you remember Mathons you are automatically inducted. We will celebrate all raccoons next year up there.

I like it. At this rate, I'll be a raccoon before I become a goat.

Hmm, I may have turned Raccoon this trip up... and I have not done it in 10+ years.

sometimes i feel old.

Good times, too bad I had to skip town for the city. Willing to bet the party was epic in the shade of the silo's.

I like it. At this rate, I'll be a raccoon before I become a goat.

I have actually had food and alcohol at Mathon's so I'm in

... If you remember Mathons you are automatically inducted.....

Which John Cusack film was shot there?

The Ice Harvest

The Ice Harvest

As Wichita falls,

So falls Wichita falls.

Ummm...plank whitefish!

" I have actually had food and alcohol at Mathon's so I'm in "

Crap, in that case I'm in too then. Some of my least enjoyable lake experiences... Look kids, Bahai Temple.

Look kids, Bahai Temple.

Look kids, Bahai Temple.

Either that, or a busting balls NE with 6 to 8 footers passing a crappy bottle of chianti down the rail, kinda thing.

The Ice Harvest

As Wichita falls,

So falls Wichita falls.

I love Pet Metheny. What is the connection to this topic?

Chaos

edit: never mind. I did some research on my own and see that it was a line in the movie similar to the Pat Metheny album "As Falls Wichita, So Falls Wichita Falls".

I hear that Chicago - Waukegan was a pretty slow race. Did it really take Defiance 14 hours, 56 minutes and 54 seconds to get there? Almost 15 hours to go 26 miles. Wow! That's some real determination. And the poor crew on The Great Escape III slogged it out for almost 19 hours! Kinda unbelievable.

I've eaten there. John cooked there. Dos mas raccoons.

The results on Draper's web site look to be screwed up. The start times are listed incorrectly (for example, 9:30 AM is listed as 00:09:30, instead of 09:30:00), so the elapsed times are all screwed up (he's subtracting 9 minutes and 30 seconds from the elapsed time, instead of 9 hrs 30 minutes, in the above example). Class results are probably still OK (order-wise), since it's a consistent mistake within a class, but fleet-wise, not so sure...

Again remind me why A3 doesn't use Luiz's system?

Guys...looking for a flight back from Mac on Wednesday morning. Anyone know where I could start my search?

Thanks

Andy

Delta.dumb... I mean .com

They are the only airline out of PLN unless you wanna charter

Gawd. I've gotten diarrhea at Mathon's.

Was that the inspiration for the name?

Was that the inspiration for the name?

I wish I could say it was. No, the inspiration was Flounder & Robbie at the Ice House on Mackinac. Man, I love that place.

I wouldn't have ordered the diarrhea...

It was part of the deal..

I guess besides a Goat I'm also a Raccoon...I could write a book about that place...when I first started big boat racing in 1980, Mathon's was a great place to eat (albeit the ONLY place to eat outside of WYC)....without having to walk into downtown Waukegan, which nobody did back then...

Then, as time went by, the lines, even though you had a reservation, became ridiculous. The food quality dropped considerably, the servers all had an additude, and it just wasn't worth it.

Oh well, shit happens, and life rolls on....

ID

Note; if you're going to 'moon' others out on the lake, please make sure you've washed the shit stained dick slap off of your ass cheek :lol:

face it. you couldn't look away even though you tried.

Looking for someone to take a crew van up to Mac Island. I'll make you a nice sandwich on wheat, some homemade cole slaw, with a kosher dill on the side. I'll through in a couple iced-cold soft drinks as well.

PM if interested.

Anyone car pooling back from Mac on the 19 or 20?

I'll make you TWO nice sandwiches on wheat, non-homemade coleslaw, with a stripper on the side. Please specify any allergies, preferences and garnishes for the sandwich and/or stripper.

Ah, yes. The home of icthyophagists. I remember it well. Food did go to hell near the end. These days we pile into a car and head to Louie's.

Count another Raccoon.

Any proposals for Tri-state (esp. MI city)?

Queen's Cup?

RACERS RAISE THE BAR AT GOPRO MATCH CUP B EVENT

Chicago, IL- "We have Boat 6 going upwind with a spinnaker," voiced Principal Race Officer Darcy Cooke over the radio after an unpredicted twist of the wind after the start of flight 9. The race committee was disappointed they didn't fit in a full round robin, but 8 ½ flights were completed on the first day of the GoPro Match Cup B Event.

Several boats from Friday/Saturday's "A" event were joined by skippers Taylor Canfield, Nick Dugdale and Lars Hansen for the B event. Although the wind was on and off for the better part of the day, at least the skies were clear and the temperatures were in the mid-60's offshore.

The most anticipated match of the day was between ISAF ranked 29th Taylor Canfield and GoPro Match Cup "A" Event victor Nevin Snow. The breeze was very light when the two teams entered the box providing a difficult situation for the dial-up. Snow provided the play-by-play. "When we dialed Taylor up, we were on port. When we were both head to wind, we got a big shift from the left filling our sails to port as Taylor anticipated the wind and came at us calling starboard." A penalty was given to Snow. Snow also crossed the line on the pin end 3 seconds early, and a large gap developed between the 2 boats. It wasn't until the second downwind leg that Snow was able to catch up to Taylor and get his bow across the finish line first. Unfortunately, Snow also had to address his penalty before he actually completed the race. "We felt really good about the race other than a few simple mistakes at the start. We'll be getting our heads on straight and doing a little more pre-start research if we have to face Taylor again," Snow confidently stated.

In Flight 6, Guy Mossman proved to start with a clean slate from the A event as he went up against Taylor Canfield. "Friday and yesterday, I felt like I had too many things in my head from work and such. I feel much better now," Guy explained. The teams were well matched in the pre-start taking turns at controlling each other. "As we were in the heat of it, he got close enough to push up from leeward and when we tacked, our transom hit him," gaining a penalty. Even with the penalty, Mossman was in a better position for the start and was able to take off at the line. The team continued to extend on the first upwind after covering for a few tacks. At the second encounter with the windward mark, Guy's team briefly considered scraping off the penalty, but the wind conditions weren't ideal. So it was downwind at the finish line when they tried to burn the penalty off as they crossed the line. "We tried to make sure the spinnaker was below the gooseneck before we went head to wind, but it just didn't quite make it." This technicality cost Mossman the match against the highest ranked racer in the event. "It felt good to be that close racing against someone like Taylor Canfield."

The end of the day unknowingly occurred during Flight 9 Match 1 "We coasted across the finish line right before the wind shut off," described Don Wilson's bowman, Erik Shampain. By the time Match 10 was in sequence, boats were attempting to sail both upwind and downwind with spinnakers. Shampain stated at the end they were just barely going to make the pin layline when a 60degree wind shift came around and they managed to finish at the boat.

The CMRC media decided to try a few new positions for GoPro's today, putting their stabilization to the test. During the match of Canfield versus Snow, Canfield was wearing a headcam as well as Snow's jib trimmer. Mounting the cameras to the masts to look back at the crews was another new addition. The waterproof casings provided a new underwater angle of the foils as the boats passed as well.

The weather for tomorrow is forecasted to have a 70% chance of precipitation and winds of up to 25 knots. Hopefully the winds will come through without storms for some exciting, fast-paced racing. With 2 1/2 flights left to finish the round-robin, the race committee is waiting on the weather to determine the format. If the storms are bearing down, the RC might push straight into the semi-finals.

Weather pending, the completion of the round robin will commence at 9AM tomorrow. Real-time results and videos can be found on the CMRC website and live text updates can be followed on Twitter @matchracecenter. Media resources (results, press releases, photos and videos) will also be posted on the CMRC website.

GoPro Match Cup B Day 1 Results:

1) Taylor Canfield 6-2

2) Nevin Snow 5-2

3) Colin Rathbun 4-2

4) Don Wilson 4-3

5) Guy Mossman 4-2

6) Nick Dugdale 4-3

7) Lars Hansen 3-4

8) Stratis Andreadis 2-4

9) Lance Fraser 2-4

10) Leo Vasiliev 0-7

Official Partners of the CMRC include Eurex, CME Group, Newedge, City Inns family of hotels and Line Honors is the Official Clothing Supplier to CMRC. For more information on CMRC, visitwww.chicagomatchrace.com or contact CMRC Program Director Tod Reynolds attod@chicagomatchrace.com.

About GoPro:

Based in Half Moon Bay, California, GoPro is the world's leading activity image capture company.

GoPro's HD HERO line of wearable and gear mountable cameras are used by more consumers and video production professionals than any other camera in its class. GoProʼs HD HERO line of wearable and gear mountable cameras and accessories are sold in over 60 countries, in specialty sports retailers, Best Buy, and at gopro.com.

About CMRC: The Chicago Match Race Center was founded to promote and grow the sport of match race sailing. Besides being used in the America's Cup, match race sailing has recently also been adapted as a Women's discipline in the 2012 Olympic Games. As part of its mission to provide the highest-level match racing training facility for professional and amateur sailors in the US, CMRC sponsors and hosts the US Olympic Team with their fleet of Elliott 6M class boats, the type that will be used in the London Games. Additionally, the CMRC retains a full fleet of TOM 28 class boats and all umpire and support boats needed to run international-caliber regattas, advanced training, or adventurous corporate outings. For the complete list of events for the 2011 season, please visit

www.ChicagoMatchRace.com.

Went to watch the CMRC racing on Sunday from shore but found them to far off to make it worth while. Challenging conditions for sure all weekend long for the organizers and sailors.

Uh oh. The 'virtual mark' incident Is alive and well. The SI's have changed for Fridays return trip to Chicago to include said mark. I can't wait to try to find it in the dark.

Here's a couple of hints

I have just been to Fry's and bought 6 LEDs that we will hang, clue, tie up on the yellow tetrahedron

There will be a sailboat anchored appr 0.25nm to the east of the mark. The boat will have all it's running lights + steaming lights lit. We may just tape over the red, green on the bow so as not to confuse you with a moving object.

The SSIs gives the exact location were it will be. I think I have set enough marks to know how to do it by now. The mark will be right on or you next tab at the pony is on me (or at the next incarnation of Mathons).

Finding anything as bad as Mathons may be impossible. I had dinner there once in 1987 and that was all it took. The year after we walked up to McDonalds and for drinks back to the boat. Did the race on a Catalina 38

Tuesday night . Someone off of La Tempete?

Didn't know it was possible to stall every telltale on a mainsail. I'll have to try that.

Does anyone have an update on how the Tripp Cup boats are doing? I looked at the wind history on the southern lake bouy and wind looked painfully light.

Big storms rolling through tonight, lots of drama at Montrose, fire trucks, police, helicopter, they thought some Vanguard sailors were in the water or something along those lines (everyone is ok).

In the big storm that followed, O-dock broke loose and is bumped up against the star docks.

Does anyone have an update on how the Tripp Cup boats are doing? I looked at the wind history on the southern lake bouy and wind looked painfully light.

IT was painfully light. Windancer was first to finish at a little after ten am. Windquest and several other boats dropped out. Windancer and Quest sat for over three hours. At one point Windancer blew the boom van and outhaul totally off and trimmed the bottom half of the main for a south wind reach while the top 30 feet of the rig had a north wind of three knots. Totally F ed up.

Wind eventually filled in from the east and the remaining fleet blew in and was on the horizon at ten AM.

seventy miles in 14 hours +... long ride: Kind of glad I missed it

Had several texts I saw after dinner. Goblin was at the end of O dock and I hear she's OK. I just checked crib data and it shows 70 knot gust around 8:30. I hope all boats all harbors are OK.

Montrose K dock????

I hope we didn't lose any beer.

Or if so, only the red cans.

More grateful this was tonight, and not tomorrow night or hopefully not again tomorrow night.

Good luck to everyone sailing tomorrow night. Let's have fun, be safe & sail fast, not in that particular order.

Was out in the 505 off of Belmont from about 6:15pm to 7pm:

From about 3pm right up until 6pm the wind was about 20kts from 095 to 120 degrees; we went out right after 6pm.

I checked the radar at about 10 minutes after 6pm and there was nothing moving towards Chicago from the North or West at that time; there were some cells out over the middle of the lake or further east.

We were sailing basically due east when about 1/2 mile off shore we saw a bolt of lightning ahead of us. I thought, hmm, that's odd, not supposed to be anything near us. So figuring that cell was moving ESE, we tacked onto port and sailed south to give it a wide birth. We were probably then about 1/2 mile out off of Diversey when the wind dropped from 12kts to 6kts and we said uh oh...this is weird. So we set the kite and started sailing back towards Belmont. About a 1/4 mile from the harbor the wind started backing to the east and building, we dropped the kite as we could no longer fetch and started two sail reaching in 15kts from about 090. Breeze kept building as we approached the harbor and a squall line moved towards us. We put in the flattener and dropped the rig back past 25' 0" and started sailing towards Montrose Point hoping to just ride out the gust on a close hauled course. The breeze now starting clocking and building more, probably about 25kts so we said we need to get in.

We were just North of Belmont so we tacked around and talked through our plan, we'd try a bear away and sail dead down into the harbor. Breeze was now well over 30kts, we bear away and get the boat pointed dead down. So we're probably doing about 16-18kts of boatspeed in these insane 5-8 foot square waves bouncing off of the wall. The 505 is pretty sketch dead down without the kite to balance the main and though I was trying to overtrim the sail we were rocking and rolling. I said to my brother this is no good, we're going to eat it like this; we need to slow down as we were jumping off of the confused waves with almost all of the boat in the air a few times. We got the boat back up to a close reach and made the call of the day to drop the main (who lashes their sail up?). Ned got the sail down and we got sorted and headed back down under jib only. Absolutely the look and were able to just sail at the same speed as the waves.

Boat performed admirably. A bunch of Vanguard sailors went in the water. I think the most breeze we saw was just over 40kts.

We were monitoring our VHF and headed out in a RIB after we pulled our boat out as their were reports of V15 sailors in the water off of Belmont, but by the time we got out the CPD and FD boats were on the scene and had recovered everybody.

The storms built between Evanston and the city and then moved SSW over Chicago. I've never seen anything like that.

It was windy in Waukegan harbor, around 8:30 give or take.

84 knot gust recorded at the harbor house. Trees torn from the ground, stuff blown everywhere, grills nocked over, dogs & cats - living together, total hysteria.

Huge gust at around 3:25 ish.

I hope we didn't lose any beer.

Or if so, only the red cans.

More grateful this was tonight, and not tomorrow night or hopefully not again tomorrow night.

No Red or Blue Cans left on the boat after Wed Night drifter - we where down to Green Cans and Old Style left over from Waukegan trip.

Boat needs a massive infusion to the beer inventory.

84 knot gust recorded at the harbor house. Trees torn from the ground, stuff blown everywhere, grills nocked over, dogs & cats - living together, total hysteria.

Biblical

Far be it from me to judge anyone, but when the 1st lightning was seen, heading to the harbor would be the 1st thing in my head, not to give the squall a wide berth.

Glad you guys made it in ok & props on going back out in the powerboat to give the other guys a hand. We had 1 near miss this year, let's make that the only bad thing that happens on the lake this year.

Jim.

Was out in the 505 off of Belmont from about 6:15pm to 7pm:

From about 3pm right up until 6pm the wind was about 20kts from 095 to 120 degrees; we went out right after 6pm.

I checked the radar at about 10 minutes after 6pm and there was nothing moving towards Chicago from the North or West at that time; there were some cells out over the middle of the lake or further east.

We were sailing basically due east when about 1/2 mile off shore we saw a bolt of lightning ahead of us. I thought, hmm, that's odd, not supposed to be anything near us. So figuring that cell was moving ESE, we tacked onto port and sailed south to give it a wide birth. We were probably then about 1/2 mile out off of Diversey when the wind dropped from 12kts to 6kts and we said uh oh...this is weird. So we set the kite and started sailing back towards Belmont. About a 1/4 mile from the harbor the wind started backing to the east and building, we dropped the kite as we could no longer fetch and started two sail reaching in 15kts from about 090. Breeze kept building as we approached the harbor and a squall line moved towards us. We put in the flattener and dropped the rig back past 25' 0" and started sailing towards Montrose Point hoping to just ride out the gust on a close hauled course. The breeze now starting clocking and building more, probably about 25kts so we said we need to get in.

We were just North of Belmont so we tacked around and talked through our plan, we'd try a bear away and sail dead down into the harbor. Breeze was now well over 30kts, we bear away and get the boat pointed dead down. So we're probably doing about 16-18kts of boatspeed in these insane 5-8 foot square waves bouncing off of the wall. The 505 is pretty sketch dead down without the kite to balance the main and though I was trying to overtrim the sail we were rocking and rolling. I said to my brother this is no good, we're going to eat it like this; we need to slow down as we were jumping off of the confused waves with almost all of the boat in the air a few times. We got the boat back up to a close reach and made the call of the day to drop the main (who lashes their sail up?). Ned got the sail down and we got sorted and headed back down under jib only. Absolutely the look and were able to just sail at the same speed as the waves.

Boat performed admirably. A bunch of Vanguard sailors went in the water. I think the most breeze we saw was just over 40kts.

We were monitoring our VHF and headed out in a RIB after we pulled our boat out as their were reports of V15 sailors in the water off of Belmont, but by the time we got out the CPD and FD boats were on the scene and had recovered everybody.

The storms built between Evanston and the city and then moved SSW over Chicago. I've never seen anything like that.

Sorry, my reply was imbedded in the previous post. Posting from a phone is a bitch.

Yeah - the only reason we didn't head in immediately is because I thought that lightning was far, far off out over the lake. This was based on my last look at the radar about 30 minutes earlier on. It's of course difficult to have any sense of depth perception on open water.

Thankfully, the sight of the lightning had us on our toes with regards to the weather and I'm glad we headed in as soon as the breeze changed.

It was truly bizarre to have the weather come at us from the direction it did. I've always had a squall scenario in mind, but figured it would be coming from somewhere in the SW/W/NW.

It's gnarly out there right now, too. Lake is churned up good. 37 kts at the Harrison crib - the wind speed, not the gusts.

Great video. Especially like all the bare sticks heeling at the dock.

BTW: Is that a J/30 you're sitting on? Can't believe you still have the original backstay configuration. Split that bitch and run it forward in the cockpit.

Cheers,

Chaos

Chaos - yes, and yes. I couldn't agree more.

So what nights do you do beer cans out of Waukegan? What colour beers your carry? And what time do i need to be at the dock?

Just think, your son was almost out in that shit... and your wife was.

Actually, weren't they both out in it? Just the son had a better driver to get his ass in quicker...

Nice job anchoryanker. Well lit turning mark. Glad the wind & weather cooperated.

Does anyone know of somebody needing one way trip via land to mackinac island, after chi-mac? is anyone riding up there in a car with someone?

I am dire need of finding someone to drive a car up there!!! My connection from last year is sadly not able to do it this year..

Its a nice car and will be full of gas, with some gas money, so no expense!!!

Great way for delivery crew to get up there also, just sayin..

PM or call Thanks,

Marc

502-718-2969

You guys see this ? Yeah, lots of "tacking skills" and "sail changes" to be performed on reach legs!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Attn: All Racers!

It is not too late to sign up for this year's LUTZ race! It is our intent to run two (2) TRIANGLE RACES (yes, no leeward/windward race). Please come and join us and practice your sail changes and tacking skills! Saturday looks to be a great day on the water!

The updated SSI's will be posted by the end of the day today (July 5th) and the starting sequence update will be posted by 1700 hours on July 7.

Hope to see you on the line!

Janet Hansen

RC/PRO JPYC

jankh74@yahoo.com

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Attn: All Racers!

It is not too late to sign up for this year's LUTZ race! It is our intent to run two (2) TRIANGLE RACES (yes, no leeward/windward race). Please come and join us and practice your sail changes and tacking skills! Saturday looks to be a great day on the water!

Sail changes on a buoy race? Really!? LOL ( I found this funny).

The problem with triangles or trapezoids is it ends up being all reaching, which isn't very good, competitive racing.

The problem with triangles or trapezoids is it ends up being all reaching, which isn't very good, competitive racing.

Preachin' to the choir here, GQ! I guess JPYC just wanted to make an A3 race a beer can race...

Preachin' to the choir here, GQ! I guess JPYC just wanted to make an A3 race a beer can race...

Sort of like the CYC beercanesk 'distance races' in the NOOD and Verve. At least for those two events racers get a choice (while dividing the fleet...). This was not always the case.

And, I think traps and triangles and modified triagles and...blow also.

GTC

Not yet! Right now it's go the "Relentless"... no GTC until Friday... patience grasshopper!

GTC

Not yet! Right now it's go the "Relentless"... no GTC until Friday... patience grasshopper!

Oh yeah, forgot Raddison was racing too. Go the Relentless

If we would have know ahead of time that the lutz was going to be a reaching "parade", we might have signed up for our club's fleet review instead....better passing lanes at the fleet review! :D

Since it will be a "parade" the best thing to do is participate actively, by decorating your boat like one of those big floats from one of the recent parades. Costumes, streamers, etc. I'm sure someone on here can help you with some creative input if you need some. HEY, Venetian Night has been cancelled anyhow, here's your chance to make up for it!

color me retarded for asking this, but what's so bad about a race that involves angles other than the ones you'd sail on a standard W/L race, especially one week before the mac? if you weren't able to participate in Queen's Cup or the Mich City race last weekend, isn't this a good opportunity to test out reaching angles?

Is anyone looking to come back early, either Monday night or Tuesday morning depending on conditions? I need to get back for work and have a car coming up for me, could fit 2-3 more people.

Call me at 847 507 1179

Andy

RETARDED

color me retarded for asking this, but what's so bad about a race that involves angles other than the ones you'd sail on a standard W/L race, especially one week before the mac? if you weren't able to participate in Queen's Cup or the Mich City race last weekend, isn't this a good opportunity to test out reaching angles?

Those are distance races, port to ports. This is a buoy race. There is little-no chances for passing other boats in buoys that involve reaching triangle courses, not on such a short course.

If I want to go "test out" reaching angles I'll go out and practice with the crew for the Mac race, or do a port to port race, or a beer can for that matter.. not an A3 race. Or one of our weekend low key club races, where they do lots of triangles and trapezoids, for that matter.

That's why they call it a "parade", since you'll see a parade of boats on the reaching legs.

It's also why you don't generally see those kinds of races much in A3 any more, no one wants to do them. I'm not saying I wouldn't personally go do one, but most of the fleets will opt out of this kind of racing, and I know many other boats that would be upset if they were expecting to do W-L racing and signed up for it, and then it was switched to something else.

Not trying to debate with you or anything, just telling you the reason why I believe most people don't like doing these.

Oh, and GTOC (Go the O Canada). Got a bud from Canada racing on that killer ocean racing machine.

I have bud doing the return on that beast. Upwind from HI to CA on a saucer... yikes.

Where is there a breakwall 2 miles out? From the Trib this morning:

Two men and two girls were rescued from Lake Michigan late Thursday after their speed boat hit a breakwall about 2 miles out and they were all thrown into the water, authorities said.

After hitting the breakwall about 10:15 p.m., the boat flipped over and capsized. Two men and the children, ages 10 and 12, were thrown in the water, according to Chicago police. All were wearing life vests.

The accident happened about 2 miles offshore from approximately Chicago Avenue.

One of the boaters placed a distress call and the Chicago Police Marine Unit responded as well as a Chicago Fire Department helicopter.

Marine Unit officers rescued all four people and took them to Monroe Harbor. The men were treated by waiting paramedics and released on the scene, and the girls were taken to Children's Memorial Hospital with minor injuries.

Nice job you fucking idiots. Way to keep the kids safe.

See you guys in a few weeks, have good Mac races, all.

Jc.