Grinder

Chicago Area III

It's overrated. Results?

3 bullets! Or, was it 4?

Y'Know in all the confusion I kinda lost count myself - but seeing here this is a 44 magnum, the most powerful handgun onthe planet and would blow your head clean off - you have to ask yourself "Do I feel Lucky" ...Well do ya Punk!!

DirtyHarry_1.jpg

So we got a gun for being 1st in section, then they continued to fire the gun 4 times. It was hi-larious. Each gun we yelled louder & louder. Great fuckin night.

So we got a gun for being 1st in section, then they continued to fire the gun 4 times. It was hi-larious. Each gun we yelled louder & louder. Great fuckin night.

only to be corrected over by .7 seconds.

damn crash tack!

Y'Know in all the confusion I kinda lost count myself - but seeing here this is a 44 magnum, the most powerful handgun onthe planet and would blow your head clean off - you have to ask yourself "Do I feel Lucky" ...Well do ya Punk!!

"Why do they call Them the bullet dodgers?"

"Because they dodge bullets Vegas.."

spoken with a limey accent ala Snatch! Good one T

Tri-State party info:

St. Joe River YC

http://www.sjryc.com/

Fancy-pants cover band. Very entertaining for your racing dollar. We'll see if beer prices have gone up. (Remember YC dudes, we know this is your biggest fundraiser of the Summer , but don't gouge us!)

Please pace yourself on Saturday-day. Don't be that guy that gets hammered by 11am & passes out in front of the Boy Scouts selling ice.

Czars 505.

http://www.czars.com/shows.php

This is the basement bar in 'downtown' St. Joe. No acts on the schedule for Saturday nite yet, but something will pop up. We saw an awesome Rolling Stones tribute band there about 3-4 years ago, it was totally excellent. Head over there after the YC party to finish the night off right & really WORK that hangover for Sunday's drifter to MC!

Michigan City YC, Yes, there is one:

http://ussailing.net...Tri%20State.htm

Band is 'The Unit' Cover party band, 3 piece, based on my research. Seems OK. Last time, (2 yrs ago) they had an awesome band we missed for the carnival, Labor DayZ. I would like to patronize the Yacht Club as much as I can on Sunday. They have food & beer, cheep ass American, I hope. (Word to the wise, no package beer sales on Sunday in Indiana, I think)

Matey's

http://mateysrestaur...com/welcome.php

Always an interesting visit over by there.

Carnie special:

http://mcsummerfest....11-brochure.pdf

Labor Dayz, at the park next to the Yacht club. They have a great beer tent, with an old Chicago rock band called M & R Rush. BIG-ass beerZ & classic rock, 'nuff said.

That's all I got. We'll be on Circus for the duration of the weekend with a bunch of jackasses. Looking forward to it!

Jim 'Clown' Calto

This may seem like a stupid question but can anyone give me any advice for what to throw in the bag for the bi/ tri-state race this weekend? Not sure what I should pack aside from rum.

Beer?

Thanks for the insight. I was thinking clothes/ gear. But I guess I could fashion shorts out of aluminum though.

Bring a winter hat for Friday night. I set of warm gear. The rest is shorts & t shirt sailing. The party on Saturday night is a hooker & pimp costume party, so bring your pimp hat.

Jim.

Bring a winter hat for Friday night. I set of warm gear. The rest is shorts & t shirt sailing. The party on Saturday night is a hooker & pimp costume party, so bring your pimp hat.

Jim.

Thank you sir. Good thing my sable cowboy hat and purple fur coat just came back from the cleaners

I need a hotel room in St Joe. My sis is joining me and I don't think she wants to share a bunk. Any recommendations? I thought there was a place on the corner by the seawall, I have vague recollections of an indoor pool and showers... but it doesn't show up on google maps...

I need a hotel room in St Joe. My sis is joining me and I don't think she wants to share a bunk. Any recommendations? I thought there was a place on the corner by the seawall, I have vague recollections of an indoor pool and showers... but it doesn't show up on google maps...

Too easy ...

Don't want to jinx it, but weather looks nice for a fast ride Friday.

If it's anything like this past weekend it would awfully fun. A few T-Storms possible, might make it interesting.

Better make sure to get a special dry-bag for my pimp cane.

are you hot, single, between about 28 and 35yrs old, and comfortable with women who are smarter than you and (will) make more money? My sister is a surgeon... so she could probably use some arm candy.

Too easy ...

I'm exempt. I'll be wearing a bikini at the beach.

Either nicely played or creepy, depends on whether you're a lady or a gent.

It's called the Silver Lake now, I got a room today actually. Good news, it used to be a 2 night min. Bad news, it's $309 a night now, ouch.

are you hot, single, between about 28 and 35yrs old, and comfortable with women who are smarter than you and (will) make more money? My sister is a surgeon... so she could probably use some arm candy.

Too easy ...

Yes, yes, and yes ...

If you are not doing the Friday night crossing to St. Joe, you are going to be disappointed. Looks like fun. Hopefully the breeze won't get to big like last year. It's looking like Circus Weather! Bigger breeze means we can carry more beer, right? Booyaah!

Nothing wrong with a Sugar Momma in my book.

Any other tri-staters concerned about the 9' depth at the entrance to the inner channel in Michigan City?

Check out the forecast for Southern Lake Michigan:

.SUNDAY...NORTH WINDS 15 TO 25 KT INCREASING TO 30 KT. CHANCE OF

SHOWERS. WAVES BUILDING TO 5 TO 8 FT.

.MONDAY...NORTH WINDS TO 30 KT DIMINISHING TO 15 TO 25 KT IN THE

AFTERNOON. SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS. WAVES 7 TO 10 FT.

Many boats won't be able make it into M.C. and the ones that do will have a very hard time getting out the next day.

If the forecast holds true, we may need to skip M.C. and head back to Chicago on Sunday.

Any other tri-staters concerned about the 9' depth at the entrance to the inner channel in Michigan City?

Many boats won't be able make it into M.C. and the ones that do will have a very hard time getting out the next day.

If the forecast holds true, we may need to skip M.C. and head back to Chicago on Sunday.

It seems like a lot of people I've been talking to this week are bailing on Michigan City and just heading back to Chicago Sunday. Sounds like it's going to be an interesting return for those that do make the trip to MC.

We just bailed on MC and signed up for Bi-state for weather reasons.

We just bailed on MC and signed up for Bi-state for weather reasons.

Looks like it should be a pretty nice ride over to St. Joe tonight.

Absolutely, safe racing to everyone - hopefully I can meet some of you guys over there that I haven't met already.

By the way, where's the best party going to be? What's the best way to approach my first Bi-State?

Absolutely, safe racing to everyone - hopefully I can meet some of you guys over there that I haven't met already.

By the way, where's the best party going to be? What's the best way to approach my first Bi-State?

Really not that hard... when you get to St Joe open your chosen beverage, drink till nap/beach time, wake up, drink some more, head to the SJYC Party, sleep, wake up, and race home.

or bi-curious if thats the way you roll

Really not that hard... when you get to St Joe open your chosen beverage, drink till nap/beach time, wake up, drink some more, head to the SJYC Party, sleep, wake up, and race home.

or bi-curious if thats the way you roll

Fair enough, now that I can do. I'm pretty good at both sleeping and drinking. In fact, I'm looking for a way to monetize both activities.

ATTENTION TRISTATERS IN ST JOE:

Want to race 420's tonight? Prizes and raffle to the fastest around the course.

Entry is $20/sailor (goes to a good cause- the junior foundation providing the boats)

Text 8472085530 for details and to enter!

PS- I'll be racing too so you better sail to impress ;)

Entry is $20/sailor (goes to a good cause- the junior foundation providing the boats)

Wow, get over yourself. I'll bet you're not half as hot (looks or talent) as you think you are.

Flick off, get off it.

Lots of boats looking overpowered as they head down to MI City. Only one red chute up and they can't decide whether or not to keep it up. Looks like they keep getting knocked down

We raced through the fleet to Michigan City and hung a right to get back to Chicago. Great day on the water back in Chicago by 615PM, hope the 12 boats that plan on doing the last leg make it out of the harbour tomorrow.

Great weekend!

God damn, what a fun weekend. Thanks to stbdtckr for the gummi bears and glow sticks, and grinder for leading us all to Czar's.

Absolutely, this may have been my favorite weekend of the summer, awesome racing today and a hell of a party day yesterday.

Grinder was definitely right on with Czar's. Although how about the tweaker trying to feel everyone up while he was dancing, what was that guy on?!

Safe racing tomorrow to those still in Michigan City.

The Tri-state/ bi- state was fun. Sorry that Michigan City got screwed by the weather. Lots of stories from st Joe.

We were the only boat that went out. 30 - 35knots, 4 - 12 foot waves. It was great fun. No worries on getting out of MC, but right after the lighthouse you just have to plow through several big crashing waves.

We were the only boat that went out. 30 - 35knots, 4 - 12 foot waves. It was great fun. No worries on getting out of MC, but right after the lighthouse you just have to plow through several big crashing waves.

What boat were you on?

What boat were you on?

Beneteau 47.7 Adios. Results are up, we were the only one. St. Joe to MC was a nice ride also, but nothing like today. Made it to Chicago in 3:31:29.

I saw Jim Helquist at Belmont this morning. He said he brought Spitfire across yesterday. He found the bottom in MI City six times with an 8' draft. Alice made the right choice to move us to the Bi-State.

T

I’m thankful that the boat & crew that made it out of Michigan City on Monday are ok, but trying to go in or out of that channel in waves, when you draw more than 7 feet; is tantamount to playing Russian Roulette!

Potential Chicago Area III Gathering!

Beggars Banquet AKA. The Rolling Stones!

Playing at The Alley Highwood, This Friday September 9th, 9 P.M

Just two blocks from the train station for all you city kids.

Anyone who was at Czar's 505 on Saturday night can attest to the quality of the act! Yea baby, Groovy!

The Alley Highwood

210 Greenbay Road

Highwood, IL. 847-433-0304

Potential Chicago Area III Gathering!

Beggars Banquet AKA. The Rolling Stones!

Playing at The Alley Highwood, This Friday September 9th, 9 P.M

Just two blocks from the train station for all you city kids.

Anyone who was at Czar's 505 on Saturday night can attest to the quality of the act! Yea baby, Groovy!

The Alley Highwood

210 Greenbay Road

Highwood, IL. 847-433-0304

Last time I drank in Highwood I was underage.

BEERCANS CANCELLED!

But the party is still on at Monroe. Band goes on at 7 PM, $5 rum drinks.

As far as I know, CCYC pursuit racing is still happening this evening. Come up to Montrose.

I’m thankful that the boat & crew that made it out of Michigan City on Monday are ok, but trying to go in or out of that channel in waves, when you draw more than 7 feet; is tantamount to playing Russian Roulette!

But someone could get great pictures ;)

Some crazy Transpac Delivery antics from Lindy's boat...

That's so much cooler than a halyard swing.

I'm all for antics, and that looks like a blast. but 55 nm out, at night, and no pfd?

BEERCANS CANCELLED!

But the party is still on at Monroe. Band goes on at 7 PM, $5 rum drinks.

Montrose races, we sailed the course in 40 minutes, and the rum drunks are only $2

I'm all for antics, and that looks like a blast. but 55 nm out, at night, and no pfd?

Ha. We were only 2 miles off the coast with calm seas...we put the LED around his neck just in case. More worried about sharks.

Sweet... Proving deliveries don’t have to suck!

We're ready for whatever the lake may bring this weekend...

FALL COMES EARLY FOR CMRC AUTUMN OPEN

Chicago, IL - - ChicagoMatch Race Center’s fall season kicks off with the Autumn Open Grade 3 A and BEvents September 9-12. With the combined events, this weekend maximizes atravel time for points awarded for the teams from 5 nations travelling toChicago to compete.

Chicago is notorious for the Northeasterly winds that begin inearly September spanning through November. Last year, the second day of racing atthis event was canceled due to high winds of 35 knots. With a cool, windy startto this week, forecasts are predicting temperatures in the mid-70’s withbreeze-on conditions.

Travelling the furthest to race this weekend is Seah Chin Yew fromHong Kong. Chin Yew will be accompanied by members of Team KiwiMatch who camein a close second to Bill Hardesty at last month’s Grade 2 Invitational andcontinued on to win the 2011 US GRAND SLAM Match Race Series.

The highest ranked skipper this weekend will be CMRC founder Don Wilson (USA). Wilson was last seenin Holland, MI for the Canada’s CupDefender Trials. Though his team didn’t get the chance to race against theCanadians, he is a force to be reckoned with on his home waters. Wilson’shometown successes can be found in this season’s Grade 3 results: 1stin the Spring Invitational, 1st at GoPro Match Cup B and 2ndat the Eurex Match Cup. Wilson will be accompanied by local sailors Nathan Hollerbach, Hans Pusch and Jen Wilson as well as California bowmanErik Shampain.

ShawnBennett (USA), ranked at 56, is sailing in the B Event on Sunday andMonday. Bennett has over 20 years-worth of match racing experience with hismost recent accomplishment being the 2010US Match Race Champion earning him an invite to the 2011 Nation’s Cup held in Sheboygan, WI. Crewing for Bennett willbe match race playbook guru Dave Perryand past Olympic sailor Craig Healy.

This will be 2012 Olympic Laser hopeful sailor Brad Funk’s (USA) fourth match raceevent. He most recently came in 5th at the Detroit Cup – part of the USGRAND SLAM Series – where he realized that yes, Ultimate 20’s do capsize.

Olympic match racing hopefuls LucyMacgregor (GBR) and SharonFerris-Choat are making their CMRC debuts as they look to refine theirmatch racing tactics against open competition. Macgregor is in the number 2seed on the women’s match race rankings, while Ferris-Choat previously held thenumber 1 position in the 2008 Olympic Yngling class boat.

Other teams racing this weekend will be John Horsch (USA), JakubPawluk (POL), Maggie Shea (USA),Judge Ryan (USA), David Storrs (USA), David Tabb (GBR), and Nick Dugdale (USA).

Racing will be held in the CMRC’sidentically-matched TOM 28 class yachts, near the entrance to Belmont Harbor. Start time will bedaily at 9AM Friday through Monday. Real-time results and high resolutionphotos can be found on the CMRC website and live text updates can be followedon Twitter @matchracecenter.

Official Partners of the CMRC include Eurex, CME Group, Newedge, City Innsfamily of hotels, and Line Honors isthe Official Clothing Supplier to CMRC.

Media inquiries can be directed to Morgan Kinney atmorgan@chicagomatchrace.com.

For more information on CMRC, visitwww.chicagomatchrace.com or contact CMRC Program Director Tod Reynolds attod@chicagomatchrace.com.

Anyone else doing the moonlight race at CCYC tonite? Racing around the cribs for a bottle of unnamed rum. Hoping to get a few boats out. Jc.

Anyone else doing the moonlight race at CCYC tonite? Racing around the cribs for a bottle of unnamed rum. Hoping to get a few boats out. Jc.

I will if I can sail with you Jimbo

Boat is full of 'em. Just bring yourself.

I'll see you there !! Thanks for the ride!

Seah Chin Yew Wins Autumn Open A

Seah Chin Yew WinsAutumn Open A Event

Comebacks and Fall Outs in Day 2

Chicago, IL-With conditions a far cry from yesterday’s chop and varying winds, today’sfinal day of the CMRC Autumn Open A event was a nail-biting day of comebacksand fallouts, with the Hong Kong-Kiwi team led by skipper Seah Chin Yewemerging on top of the field of 10 teams from 5 nations in this Grade 3 event. Seahraced with Laurie Jury‚ Logan Fraser‚ and Michael Edmonds, whothemselves are on a winning streak after capturing last week’s 4-event US GrandSlam Series title.

In today’s Quarter, Semi and Final stages raced in moderate,consistent breezes, the results of yesterday’s Round Robin were completelyre-shuffled, with teamslike Brad Funk’s falling from their second place spot into 4th andteams like Seah coming from 5th place to climb all the way to thetop.

It startedfor Funk early in the day, where Sharon Ferris-Choat and her team displayedthey had learned the boats and were able to give Funk and his team a run fortheir money in the Quarter Finals. The teams split wins in the first twomatches resulting in a must-win for Funk to make it into the Semi’s. Funk eventuallyprevailed under pressure to defeat the Canadian team in the deciding match, animpressive feat for this Florida-based aspiring Laser Olympian racing only histhird-ever match race event.

Like Choat,Jakub Pawluk and his team from Poland also sailed much faster today in thelight breeze, even taking a surprising win from Round Robin leader Maggie Sheain the Semi-Finals. Yesterday was theteam’s first day sailing together as well as their first time in the CMRC’s TOM28’s. Given this, Pawluk was pleased with his team’s results, especially beingable to survive to make it to the Final Four. “Today we just meshed muchbetter,” he said, “and so I feel much better going into tomorrow’s B event.”

Like Pawluk,Funk’s march to the Final also ended in the Semi’s as he faced Team Zoke whofound their stride today. We were very eager for creating a situation with toomuch time to spare. This backfired and gave us a double yellow penalty in theprestart,” Funk admitted. But if not for just a few short feet at the finish ofthe third and deciding match, it could have been Funk rather than Seah in theFinal. Funk tried to burn the penalty at the finish, but Seah was too close onhis heels and passed him during his penalty turn.

But thematch that dominated the conversation on and off the course was the first matchof the Finals between Shea and Seah. Seah had earned a penalty at the top ofthe course, but retained a lead of two lengths on the final run. Deciding thatthere was not enough of a lead to complete a penalty turn on the line and stillfinish ahead, Seah began to slow to set a trap for Shea.

It’s fromhere there are varied perspectives on what occurred next and the appropriaterules to apply, as a flurry of whistles and flags erupted the pair engaged,ending in two penalties for Shea and only one for Seah, resulting in the HongKong team crossing the line penalty-free to take the first point in thefirst-to-two point series.

Shea thencame back with a vengeance and was able to pull off a bold steel-balls maneuverin the pre-start to take control get ahead of Seah off the start. Seah appearedto have more speed, but Shea was able to fend off Team Zoke and keep their leadthroughout the race despite an intense gybing duel on the final leg.

Now tied,the last deciding match looked like it could be a repeat of the fiery Match 1,with Seah once again earning a penalty but retaining the lead. However, theteams split on the second upwind leg, Seah trying deep left and while Sheasplit right, with Seah finding more pressure and gaining enough lead to dotheir turn, cross the finish ahead, and take the title.

Joining ustomorrow for the Autumn Open B Event are British Olympic hopeful LucyMacgregor, Shawn Bennett and CMRC founder Don Wilson. Macgregor and Bennett areusing this event to tune up for the Nation’s Cup Grade 1 in Sheboygan, WI nextweek.

Races aredue to start at 9AM tomorrow weather pending. Real-time resultsand high resolution photos can be found on the CMRC website and live textupdates can be followed on Twitter @matchracecenter.

Results

1. Chin Yew Seah

2. Maggie Shea

3. Jakub Pawluk

4. Brad Funk

5. Judge Ryan

6. David Storr

7.Sharon Ferris-Choat

8. David Tabb

9. Nick Dugdale

10. John Horsch

post-54932-023170600 1315740335_thumb.jpg

post-54932-068586300 1315740355_thumb.jpg

34 boats signed up for the Sheldon Clark races. Yesterday we had about 15 boats out. What the hell is going on? Phrf is almost gone, Orr didn't have much better turnout. (I guess we need a j30 OD fleet) Seriously, it's pretty depressing. Any thoughts?

34 boats signed up for the Sheldon Clark races. Yesterday we had about 15 boats out. What the hell is going on? Phrf is almost gone, Orr didn't have much better turnout. (I guess we need a j30 OD fleet) Seriously, it's pretty depressing. Any thoughts?

Partisipation in A3 course racing events is down in general. As far as yesterday is concerned, T10's were the only one-design section to come out an play. Too bad more of the other one designs didn't come and play.

What time is the J/30 start on Wednesday at Montrose?

6:36:50. Gps time is our start. Barring hurricane force winds, we will be out there.

Hey JC did I steer us to victory on Friday?

From the Offshore Fleet Captain:

"This past Friday turned out great - the rain stopped and skies cleared right around the start time. Looks like Circus (John Calto) finished first followed by Ben White on Radiance. "

There will be another one this Friday night, a makeup from the July race.

Perhaps Circus will ride again......

Seah Chin Yew Wins Autumn Open A

Seah Chin Yew WinsAutumn Open A Event

Comebacks and Fall Outs in Day 2

Chicago, IL-With conditions a far cry from yesterday's chop and varying winds, today'sfinal day of the CMRC Autumn Open A event was a nail-biting day of comebacksand fallouts, with the Hong Kong-Kiwi team led by skipper Seah Chin Yewemerging on top of the field of 10 teams from 5 nations in this Grade 3 event. Seahraced with Laurie Jury‚ Logan Fraser‚ and Michael Edmonds, whothemselves are on a winning streak after capturing last week's 4-event US GrandSlam Series title.

In today's Quarter, Semi and Final stages raced in moderate,consistent breezes, the results of yesterday's Round Robin were completelyre-shuffled, with teamslike Brad Funk's falling from their second place spot into 4th andteams like Seah coming from 5th place to climb all the way to thetop.

It startedfor Funk early in the day, where Sharon Ferris-Choat and her team displayedthey had learned the boats and were able to give Funk and his team a run fortheir money in the Quarter Finals. The teams split wins in the first twomatches resulting in a must-win for Funk to make it into the Semi's. Funk eventuallyprevailed under pressure to defeat the Canadian team in the deciding match, animpressive feat for this Florida-based aspiring Laser Olympian racing only histhird-ever match race event.

Like Choat,Jakub Pawluk and his team from Poland also sailed much faster today in thelight breeze, even taking a surprising win from Round Robin leader Maggie Sheain the Semi-Finals. Yesterday was theteam's first day sailing together as well as their first time in the CMRC's TOM28's. Given this, Pawluk was pleased with his team's results, especially beingable to survive to make it to the Final Four. "Today we just meshed muchbetter," he said, "and so I feel much better going into tomorrow's B event."

Like Pawluk,Funk's march to the Final also ended in the Semi's as he faced Team Zoke whofound their stride today. We were very eager for creating a situation with toomuch time to spare. This backfired and gave us a double yellow penalty in theprestart," Funk admitted. But if not for just a few short feet at the finish ofthe third and deciding match, it could have been Funk rather than Seah in theFinal. Funk tried to burn the penalty at the finish, but Seah was too close onhis heels and passed him during his penalty turn.

But thematch that dominated the conversation on and off the course was the first matchof the Finals between Shea and Seah. Seah had earned a penalty at the top ofthe course, but retained a lead of two lengths on the final run. Deciding thatthere was not enough of a lead to complete a penalty turn on the line and stillfinish ahead, Seah began to slow to set a trap for Shea.

It's fromhere there are varied perspectives on what occurred next and the appropriaterules to apply, as a flurry of whistles and flags erupted the pair engaged,ending in two penalties for Shea and only one for Seah, resulting in the HongKong team crossing the line penalty-free to take the first point in thefirst-to-two point series.

Shea thencame back with a vengeance and was able to pull off a bold steel-balls maneuverin the pre-start to take control get ahead of Seah off the start. Seah appearedto have more speed, but Shea was able to fend off Team Zoke and keep their leadthroughout the race despite an intense gybing duel on the final leg.

Now tied,the last deciding match looked like it could be a repeat of the fiery Match 1,with Seah once again earning a penalty but retaining the lead. However, theteams split on the second upwind leg, Seah trying deep left and while Sheasplit right, with Seah finding more pressure and gaining enough lead to dotheir turn, cross the finish ahead, and take the title.

Joining ustomorrow for the Autumn Open B Event are British Olympic hopeful LucyMacgregor, Shawn Bennett and CMRC founder Don Wilson. Macgregor and Bennett areusing this event to tune up for the Nation's Cup Grade 1 in Sheboygan, WI nextweek.

Races aredue to start at 9AM tomorrow weather pending. Real-time resultsand high resolution photos can be found on the CMRC website and live textupdates can be followed on Twitter @matchracecenter.

Results

1. Chin Yew Seah

2. Maggie Shea

3. Jakub Pawluk

4. Brad Funk

5. Judge Ryan

6. David Storr

7.Sharon Ferris-Choat

8. David Tabb

9. Nick Dugdale

10. John Horsch

Way to go Maggie. Nice job.

It was pretty sad for sure.

Saturday up at the 1D circle we had a J105/111 combined start as there were only 3 of each out. Sunday Area III was sad looking. That said I had nice time on Eagles Wings. Summer is almost over, where the heck is everyone?

We were out both days. It was pretty sad on Sunday, 3 boats in p1, 5 in p2 and 1 in p3, the rest were 10s... However, the Leukemia cup the weekend before Labor day was very well attended as was the 1st leg of the tri-state...It will be a sad day if Area 3 goes away - Chicago Yachting Association (CYA) already is dead - and nobody has bothered to tell them. No Yachting ball this year, not even an attempt. Seems they want to give out any area III trophies at the CYC MAC awards night.

Sunday wasn't on most of the OD fleet schedules. The Sheldon Clark numbers keep going up, a bunch more boats signed up today. Big Kahuna party Sat night at Belmonth is always a good bash if the weather holds up!