Happy Jack

Yoo Hoo ... Mr. Obama sir...

proof of death to shut down idiots.

I like that he didn't cater to the "idiots" as you call them.

It's lose lose if he did. Makes him look like he's glorifying the kill....maybe like posing with a deer...AND the photo would be used for political purposes. He took the high road.

ODiouS

I mean, I believe he was born here, I just wish he'd release his birth certificate to appease the "other" people.

I really feel for the Seals who thought Obama was taking credit, when they should have been getting the credit for something that never happened.

Golden years.... Gold.... VwaP VwaP VwaP.....

Guest One of Five

Got it.

He can say he does something or did something and unlike this place no pics and it DID happen.

I really feel for the Seals who thought Obama was taking credit, when they should have been getting the credit for something that never happened.

Gold.

Well, we also left a calling card in Abbottabad and a few extra bodies just to be sure.

helicopter-osama-670.jpg

Got it.

He can say he does something or did something and unlike this place no pics and it DID happen.

Dude, OWN it. Come out and just say it. Don't beat around the bush.

OSAMA-DEAD.jpg

There's only one "I(eye)" in Osama Bin Ladan.

And for the anniversary of 9/11

stevens-pic-2.jpeg

Since you guys like pics.

sorry, but I believe we did get him.

I just don't agree with the decision NOT to show the photo.

It would have been nice to see the carcass.

Never said the Seals didn't get him but it is interesting how the extremist get so worked up over this considering it is one of the few accomplishments they can point to.

Never said the Seals didn't get him but it is interesting how the extremist get so worked up over this considering it is one of the few accomplishments they can point to.

This may explain that for you:

Where is Bin Laden? You seemed to think his capture or death was rather important during your campaign.

yoohoo_martini.jpg

You posted a video saying he was never killed. Were we supposed to ignore you? Some here aready are, if it makes you feel better.

And this thread has little to do with Obama, by the way. It's about one narcissistic fuck who thinks he's smarter than everyone here, but can't get anything right. This being one example, and his polling "skills" another. The later being so pathetic, he had to leave. Allegedly, anyway.

One more thing... Honda Ridgelines are wannabe trucks that suck ass.

You posted a video saying he was never killed. Were we supposed to ignore you? Some here aready are, if it makes you feel better.

And this thread has little to do with Obama, by the way. It's about one narcissistic fuck who thinks he's smarter than everyone here, but can't get anything right. This being one example, and his polling "skills" another. The later being so pathetic, he had to leave. Allegedly, anyway.

One more thing... Honda Ridgelines are wannabe trucks that suck ass.

No doubt our friend VwaP will vigorously defend himself by posting an article written by someone else.

But, you'll have to tell me if it has any merit. I will just see this - "This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by VwaP. View it anyway?"

Yoo & He should just get a room and "discuss" it.

Not likely. I find the seeming fixation creepy.

Cree

py.

Besides, if VwaP is, as many here suspect, Happy Jack in a tube sock, this would be evidence of the hypocrisy he so desperately tried to find in others.

Besides, if VwaP is, as many here suspect, Happy Jack in a tube sock, this would be evidence of the hypocrisy he so desperately tried to find in others.

Seems more like Poopie than Simple Jack, if you ask me.

Not sure what this is supposed to mean -

VwaP added you as a friend

Yesterday, 01:47 PM

He did that to me a while back. Not sure what it means other than I think he's an underhanded fuck. You can delete him as your friend, then change a setting that doesn't let anyone do it without your approval. That's what I did.

akaGP could probably hide here without going ballistic, now that TMSail isn't posting. Where did TMS go?

What we need is a lost socks thread, I can't keep track anymore.

He did that to me a while back. Not sure what it means other than I think he's an underhanded fuck. You can delete him as your friend, then change a setting that doesn't let anyone do it without your approval. That's what I did.

friending people on the interweb is gay kind of like Manti T'eo

I constantly have to remind myself Gator isn't a sock.

If not for the people claiming to have met him IRL... I'd still think it was just Jeff or Sol or Rick, having a laugh.

If not for the people claiming to have met him IRL... I'd still think it was just Jeff or Sol or Rick, having a laugh.

Hell, I've met him IRL. As I recall, there's a pic floating around of him with me and MSG.

Once you are his friend and get to know him on a more intimate level, he's a very nice fellow. He friended me a couple months ago, and now we're to be married here in CT. We're honeymooning in a men's room at the Minneapolis-St. Paul airport.

Hell, I've met him IRL. As I recall, there's a pic floating around of him with me and MSG.

There's a pic of him at the Playboy mansion with me in the background. He didn't know I was there.

taken in a chinese restaurant?

There's a pic of him at the Playboy mansion with me in the background. He didn't know I was there.

you were there for the Prive' Air magazine launch?

Yeah. Noticed a couple of FU fags trying to hook up with some uninterested bunnys. We laughed and laughed.

Yeah. Noticed a couple of FU fags trying to hook up with some uninterested bunnys. We laughed and laughed.

yeah those Fordham University guys were real dorks...

It's amusing for me to watch you sub-genius bring pain on the great one. He is on a steam ship up the Congo river and will bring you back a fearful narrative about "the horror."

It's amusing for me to watch you sub-genius bring pain on the great one. He is on a steam ship up the Congo river and will bring you back a fearful narrative about "the horror."

"The Horror" was not up the Congo, but up the Mekong Delta. The Congo was full of pre-Hitler Nazis and 50 years prior. And had Bogart had deal with a harpy bitch. Pure hell. Much worse.

I recall that night...Was that you in the Teddy or was it the black negligee?

Wait a minute! I just figured it out! HJ isn't posting round here anymore because he's trying to "support the president" the only way he can!

His Mom's told him never to say anything unless he can say something nice about people...

A dedicated Democrat and Teamsters union worker was attending a convention in Las Vegas and decided to check out the local brothels.

When he got to the first one, he asked the Madam, "Is this a union house?"

"No," she replied, "I'm sorry it isn't."

"Well, if I pay you $100, what cut do the girls get?"

"The house gets $80 and the girls get $20," she answered.

Offended at such unfair dealings, the union man stomped off down the street in search of a more equitable, hopefully unionized shop. His search continued until finally he reached a brothel where the Madam responded, "Why yes sir, this is a union house. We observe all union rules."

The man asked, "And, if I pay you $100, what cut do the girls get?"

"The girls get $80 and the house gets $20."

"That's more like it!" the union man said.

He handed the Madam $100, looked around the room, and pointed to a stunningly attractive green-eyed blonde.

"I'd like her," he said.

"I'm sure you would, sir," said the Madam. Then she gestured to a 92-year old woman in the corner, "but Ethel here has 67 years seniority and according to union rules, she's next."

A dedicated Democrat and Teamsters union worker was attending a convention in Las Vegas and decided to check out the local brothels.

When he got to the first one, he asked the Madam, "Is this a union house?"

"No," she replied, "I'm sorry it isn't."

"Well, if I pay you $100, what cut do the girls get?"

"The house gets $80 and the girls get $20," she answered.

Offended at such unfair dealings, the union man stomped off down the street in search of a more equitable, hopefully unionized shop. His search continued until finally he reached a brothel where the Madam responded, "Why yes sir, this is a union house. We observe all union rules."

The man asked, "And, if I pay you $100, what cut do the girls get?"

"The girls get $80 and the house gets $20."

"That's more like it!" the union man said.

He handed the Madam $100, looked around the room, and pointed to a stunningly attractive green-eyed blonde.

"I'd like her," he said.

"I'm sure you would, sir," said the Madam. Then she gestured to a 92-year old woman in the corner, "but Ethel here has 67 years seniority and according to union rules, she's next."

Excellent.

But the poor union man didn't realize that with 92 years of experience and no teeth, he was getting a very seasoned ride.

But the poor union man didn't realize that with 92 years of experience and no teeth, he was getting a very seasoned ride.

Whats funny is that it is only in the non-union shop where you would find hookers that old.

This thread has become plain creepy. It's like watching a drowning person with other people pushing its head underwater

Ick.

You don't think Jack will be pleased to know how much these guys miss him?

Well, he did admit, on more than one occasion, that he really enjoyed the attention he generated.

This thread has become plain creepy. It's like watching a drowning person with other people pushing its head underwater

Ick.

Look carefully and you'll notice that we're also pissing in the water.

Ick.

Look carefully and you'll notice that we're also pissing in the water.

And worse.

Everyone wanted us to do it. Him, most of all. I got the feeling he was waiting....waiting for someone to take the pain away...

Yoo hoo....

2nqbkox.jpg

We're like the people go to the stock car races just for the crashes. And we miss the guy who goes fast, but doesn't know how to drive.

No, you're like school kids going after a ginger

I'd look up what a Ginger is, but right now I'm getting a little sentimental over that dark stripe on the outside wall of turn 3.

I'd look up what a Ginger is, but right now I'm getting a little sentimental over that dark stripe on the outside wall of turn 3.

When the front of the car hits the wall, its understeer. When the back of the car hits the wall its oversteer. When there's YooHoo all over the wall, its delicious.

Is there a Yoo Hoo NASCAR team, perhaps in the Nationwide series?

There is interest.

2pk47.jpg

The Whitehouse released another photo. Proof positive that the President got him.

apd3qf.png

Are you more of a Paulian?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20062264-503544/ron-paul-i-wouldnt-have-killed-bin-laden/

Rep. Ron Paul (R-Tex.), who is poised to launch his presidential campaign tomorrow, said this week he would not have authorized the mission that resulted in the death of Osama bin Laden, arguing that killing bin Laden was unnecessary and that he has "respect for the rule of law."

DHS Purchases 21.6 Million More Rounds of Ammunition

•  

Federal agency has now acquired enough bullets to wage 30 year war

Paul Joseph Watson

Infowars.com

February 7, 2013

The Department of Homeland Security is set to purchase a further 21.6 million rounds of ammunition to add to the 1.6 billion bullets it has already obtained over the course of the last 10 months alone, figures which have stoked concerns that the federal agency is preparing for civil unrest.

070213dhs.jpg

A solicitation posted yesterday on the Fed Bid website details how the bullets are required for the DHS Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in Artesia, New Mexico.

The solicitation asks for 10 million pistol cartridge .40 caliber 165 Grain, jacketed Hollow point bullets (100 quantities of 100,000 rounds) and 10 million 9mm 115 grain jacketed hollow point bullets (100 quantities of 100,000 rounds).

The document also lists a requirement for 1.6 million pistol cartridge 9mm ball bullets (40 quantities of 40,000 rounds).

An approximation of how many rounds of ammunition the DHS has now secured over the last 10 months stands at around 1.625 billion.

To put that in perspective, during the height of active battle operations in Iraq,

US soldiers used 5.5 million rounds of ammunition a month. Extrapolating the figures, the DHS has purchased enough bullets over the last 10 months to wage a full scale war for almost 30 years.

Such massive quantities of ammo purchases have stoked fears that the agency is preparing for some kind of domestic unrest. In 2011, Department of Homeland Security chief Janet Napolitano directed Immigration and Customs Enforcement to

prepare for a mass influx of immigrants into the United States, calling for the plan to deal with the “shelter” and “processing” of large numbers of people.

The federal agency’s primary concern is now centered around thwarting “homegrown terrorism,” but information produced and used by the DHS to train its personnel routinely equates conservative political ideology with domestic extremism.

A study funded by the Department of Homeland Security that was leaked last year characterizes Americans who are “suspicious of centralized federal authority,” and “reverent of individual liberty” as “extreme right-wing” terrorists.

In August 2012, the DHS censored information relating to the amount of bullets purchased by the federal agency on behalf of Immigration & Customs Enforcement, citing an “unusual and compelling urgency” to acquire the bullets, noting that there is a shortage of bullets which is threatening a situation that could cause “substantial safety issues for the government” should law enforcement officials not be adequately armed.

As we highlighted last month, the DHS’ previous ammunition solicitation was awarded to Evian Group, an organization that was formed just five days before the announcement of the solicitation and appeared to be little more than a front organization since it didn’t have a genuine physical address, a website, or even a phone number.

While Americans are being browbeaten with rhetoric about the necessity to give up semi-automatic firearms in the name of preventing school shootings, the federal government is arming itself to the teeth with both ammunition and guns. Last September,

the DHS purchased no less than 7,000 fully automatic assault rifles, labeling them “Personal Defense Weapons.”

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for

Infowars.com and Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a host for Infowars Nightly News.

Depending on where you think brass alloys are going you should have a diversified portfolio of copper, zinc, lead, tin and iron. If you're going Full Metal Jacket, you can drop the tin and iron.

Are you more of a Paulian?

http://www.cbsnews.c...lled-bin-laden/

Rep. Ron Paul (R-Tex.), who is poised to launch his presidential campaign tomorrow, said this week he would not have authorized the mission that resulted in the death of Osama bin Laden, arguing that killing bin Laden was unnecessary and that he has "respect for the rule of law."

I am, but the proper terms for my kind, per Free Republic, are Paulestinian, Paultard, or Paulbot. Odd world where you agree with those people.

In addition to the rules problem, my opinion is that killing him created a politically useful martyr, while leaving him to hide for over a decade just made him seem powerless. Killing him also undoubtedly irritated some Pakistanis, who don't like the idea of a foreign power conducting military operations on their property any more than we would like it here.

Leaving OBL to hide for over a decade made him seem powerless? Really!?

Cuz I thought letting him live and hide for more than a decade actually made us seem powerless not him.

And part of the deal with him being a martyr was his getting dead along with his son. I really like that part.

Results count.

Cuz I thought letting him live and hide for more than a decade actually made us seem powerless not him.

And part of the deal with him being a martyr was his getting dead along with his son. I really like that part.

Results count.

Yes. What did he accomplish in that time? Not much, as far as I can tell. Meaning he can accomplish more in death as a martyr than in a life of hiding.

A powerful country that invaded Afghanistan to get him would have done so quickly. Finally getting around to it diminishes the impact of our inability to get him somewhat, but taking so long made it seem like we really are not able to "reach out and touch someone" very easily at all.

Results count.

Yes. What did he accomplish in that time? Not much, as far as I can tell. Meaning he can accomplish more in death as a martyr than in a life of hiding.

A powerful country that invaded Afghanistan to get him would have done so quickly. Finally getting around to it diminishes the impact of our inability to get him somewhat, but taking so long made it seem like we really are not able to "reach out and touch someone" very easily at all.

Really? You sure you don't want to think about that for a minute. I'll be nice this one time.

Dude, a guy has to eat lunch some time, and I went over to the trailer to eat. I considered doing some target practice while I was in there, but my wife doesn't have your loose standards on where that is appropriate. She makes me shoot outside the home.

So what did he accomplish anyway? I must have missed it.

So what did he accomplish anyway? I must have missed it.

In Hiding, Bin Laden Had Four Children and Five Houses

Pakistan-articleLarge.jpg

Anjum Naveed/Associated Press

Police officers at a house in Islamabad, Pakistan, where family members of Osama bin Laden are thought to be held.

By DECLAN WALSH

Quote of the Day

"The performance now of Barack Obama as he staffs up the national security team for the second term is dismal... Frankly, what he has appointed are second-rate people."

-- Former Vice President Dick Cheney, quoted by the AP.

I don't think Happy will be happy about this.

http://www.esquire.c...-bin-laden-0313

It says the Shooter voted for Obama.

I guess he believed the lie

"No one who fights for this country overseas should ever have to fight for a job," Barack Obama said last Veterans' Day, "or a roof over their head, or the care that they have earned when they come home."

Osama was not killed, there is no proof. The Kenyan is lying about that. The way he is treating the guy that did it is an Obamanation.

Obama: Job of debt reduction nearly done

By Lori Montgomery, Monday, February 11, 8:29 AM

One thing you won’t hear when President Obama delivers his State of the Union address Tuesday: An ambitious new plan to rein in the debt.

In recent days, the White House has pressed the message that, if policymakers can agree on a strategy for replacing across-the-board spending cuts set to hit next month, the president will pretty much have achieved his debt-reduction goals.

“Over the last few years, Democrats and Republicans have come together and cut our deficit [over the next decade] by more than $2.5 trillion through a balanced mix of spending cuts and higher tax rates for the wealthiest Americans. That’s more than halfway towards the $4 trillion in deficit reduction that economists and elected officials from both parties say we need to stabilize our debt,” Obama said during his weekend radio address.

By the administration’s math, Washington needs to enact only another $1.5 trillion in 10-year savings to hit the $4 trillion target, White House economic adviser Jason Furman told reporters last week. At $1.2 trillion, the automatic cuts, known as the sequester, quite nearly fit the bill.

The problem with this scenario? It would indeed stabilize the national debt, compared with the broader economy, for the next 10 years. But the debt would fluctuate between 73 percent and 77 percent of gross domestic product, according to new projections by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office — the highest level in U.S. history except for the period after World War II.

It’s also much higher than the 62 percent target policymakers were aiming for just 3 years ago when Obama appointed the Bowles-Simpson debt-reduction commission. And because policymakers have avoided reforms to the big health and retirement programs, the debt would start rising again after 2023, as the baby boom generation retires.

“While the deficit reduction enacted to date represents notable progress, our debt problems remain far from solved,” analysts for the bipartisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget wrote last month. “By our estimates, lawmakers have achieved only slightly more than half of the minimum necessary deficit reduction to achieve sustainability over the next decade (and less than 40 percent of the savings in the Simpson-Bowles plan), only one third of the deficit reduction needed through 2040, and only one sixth of the deficit reduction needed through 2080.”

Despite the enacted savings, “debt remains on an upward path — on course to exceed 100 percent in the early 2030s, 200 percent in the 2050s, and 300 percent in the 2070s,” the report says. “These levels are clearly unsustainable.”

The committee concludes that policymakers need to find another $2.2 trillion in savings. Meanwhile, congressional Republicans have set their sites on roughly $4 trillion in savings on top of the sequester, the figure the CBO says would be required to wipe out deficits entirely by 2023.

That’s an astronomical figure, and House Republicans have pledged to do it without raising taxes, cutting military spending or reducing current benefits for the elderly. That doesn’t leave much to cut, but it’s the only path to bring the debt down, both as a percentage of the economy and in actual dollars, by 2023, according to CBO estimates.

Administration officials, meanwhile, say the president is willing to look for additional savings. But any new debt-reduction package must include new revenue, they say, for example by capping itemized deductions for wealthy households.

The package doesn’t have to be 50/50, Furman said, suggesting that a ratio of $1 trillion in spending cuts to around $500 billion in tax hikes might be acceptable to Democrats.

Not so much for Republicans, though — leaving the parties facing the same old stalemate for the third year in a row.

All these hijacking attempts by VwaP, yet Happy Jack still looks like a fool. It almost makes it look futile.