• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Larry

Some of my old sailing photos 2

1,285 posts in this topic

Today I received instructions from SA to start a new thread since the old one has gotten so long.

I'm thinking we can still quote from pages in the old thread, which might bring some photos forward. I have a few more to add as well. : )

Here's a link to Page 1 of 34 in the old thread which is now locked. ••• http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?showtopic=113336&st=0

Here's a link to Page 34 of 34 in the old thread which is now locked. ••• http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?showtopic=113336&st=3300

Please post any further comments to this new thread.

Victory. Victor J. (and Linda) Cribb. Homestead FL. Frers 48. 1983 SORC Class B, rated IOR 36.1. Miami to Nassau Race.

Picture8-1.png

I believe the boat ahead was Artemis, Sail No 31105.

Great Pics. Have seen me in one and my dad in another. Do you have one of Rogue in the 82 or 83 Chi - Mac?

zvikings...

I'm not sure I have any photos of Rogue, but don't believe so.

Which boats did you and your dad race aboard?

I was on Foxfire the Hunter 54. That pic was put up by someone else. My dad was on Patriot, the G&S 30.

Today I received instructions from SA to start a new thread since the old one has gotten so long.

I'm thinking we can still quote from pages in the old thread, which might bring some photos forward. I have a few more to add as well. : )

Here's a link to Page 1 of 34 in the old thread which is now locked. ••• http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?showtopic=113336&st=0

Here's a link to Page 34 of 34 in the old thread which is now locked. ••• http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?showtopic=113336&st=3300

Victory. Victor J. (and Linda) Cribb. Homestead FL. Frers 48. 1983 SORC Class B, rated IOR 36.1. Miami to Nassau Race.

Picture8-1.png

Think those Dacron Sails were stretchy? Pretty round for a hvy/2 or a reacher for that matter.....

Victory. ... snip for brevity ...

Larry- once again, a million thanks. This is beyond awesome to see

Think those Dacron Sails were stretchy? Pretty round for a hvy/2 or a reacher for that matter.....

I was thinking, crank some more backstay on that puppy. But yeah that old-timey stuff is stretchy.

FB- Doug

Here's a link to Page 1 of 34 in the old thread which is now locked. ••• http://forums.sailin...pic=113336&st=0

Here's a link to Page 34 of 34 in the old thread which is now locked. ••• http://forums.sailin...=113336&st=3300

Picture8-1.png

Main looks a little short on the hoist and foot.

One of Robbie's early designs maybe?

So sad to be missing all the old threads PICS...anyway to gain access...Larry it is wonderful what you are doing here.

Start a new thread this ones too long! Well that's a first...BEST THREAD EVER! Thanks Larry!

Here's a link to Page 1 of 34 in the old thread which is now locked. ••• http://forums.sailin...pic=113336&st=0

Here's a link to Page 34 of 34 in the old thread which is now locked. ••• http://forums.sailin...=113336&st=3300

Picture8-1.png

I think this sail may actually be reefed. On of the advantages of dacron was you could really strap it down to the boom when reefing. The "black" band hoist is low on the mast anyhow because of the IOR rating but this does appear to be in the first reef position.

Picture8-1.png

I think this sail may actually be reefed. On of the advantages of dacron was you could really strap it down to the boom when reefing. The "black" band hoist is low on the mast anyhow because of the IOR rating but this does appear to be in the first reef position.

reefed for sure, the bottom batten is almost at the clew and you can see the roll of the bottom section of the main just off the starboard end of the boom.

Yes, a single reef and a BR - typical IOR setup. I was going for a cross-thread joke.

Tough crowd.

Hi Larry,

Isn't it time there was a "classic threads" place? For threads like your original?

Thanks for sharing your stuff.

Yes, a single reef and a BR - typical IOR setup. I was going for a cross-thread joke.

Tough crowd.

I got that, just not sure that 95% of the people on the other thread wouldn't have hopped on and started bashing Doyle again.....

Circus Maximus in all her glory !post-32003-012154300 1308248283_thumb.jpg

Oh, there's a boat in the background...

She looks like she is having a great time... and the people on that boat too.

Circus Maximus in all her glory !post-32003-012154300 1308248283_thumb.jpgcrop[/b].jpg]

I'd love to see the uncropped photo... assuming the bottom is cropped.

Insight. Ben H. Garrett. Largo FL. Nelson-Marek 36. 1983 SORC Class F, rated IOR 28.3. St. Petersburg to Ft. Lauderdale Race.

Picture1-31.png

Insight in preceding photo looks like a Morgan 36 NM when they were trying to build race boats.

Oh, there's a boat in the background...

Oh yeah, you're right. I see it now. Nice yellow spinnaker.

Mistral. William R. Jacobs, Waukegan YC. Peterson 34. 1980 Chicago to Mackinac Race. IOR Section 5.

Mistral.png

I didn't know Farrah Fawcett was into sailing........

I didn't know Farrah Fawcett was into sailing........

Apparently she was......

Mmmm......

Remembering-Charlies-Angel-Farrah-Fawcett.jpg

Larry:

Any images of Cats Paw, I think a Serendipity 43 out of the Annapolis area from the 80's? Ed passed away a little while ago and we were just talking about him the other day.

Thanks for some great reminders of past sailing.

ars

Larry:

Any images of Cats Paw, I think a Serendipity 43 out of the Annapolis area from the 80's? Ed passed away a little while ago and we were just talking about him the other day.

ars

Wasn't the boat named "That Cat"?

Thanks,

Insight in preceding photo looks like a Morgan 36 NM when they were trying to build race boats.

That is definitely the Morgan build of the N/M 36. Interesting that it has the race rig (3 spreaders) but the cruising cockpit.

Larry, do you have any more photos of the '83 Morgan N/M 36's? They are excellent boats that still are performing at the top of their fleets.

That is definitely the Morgan build of the N/M 36. Interesting that it has the race rig (3 spreaders) but the cruising cockpit.

Larry, do you have any more photos of the '83 Morgan N/M 36's? They are excellent boats that still are performing at the top of their fleets.

Sailed against Insight in the northern gulf coast many times over the years. Can't remember her hometown, but she was always at the big regattas. I always likes the lines on her.

Larry:

ars

Wasn't the boat named "That Cat"?

Thanks,

"That Cat" for sure, I did the '86 SORC with Ed & Betty. Sorry to hear he's gone.

Are you certain? There was a boat of that name (IIRC) that was a sistership to 'SECRET LOVE', a Peterson 45.Black hull, maybe? Pictured earlier in this thread.

Wunder Bear. Clarence Blackwell. AYC. CHT 48. Storm Trysail Week 1983, Block Island RI. IOR Class 1, rated 38.2.

WunderBeartoWeatherToo.png

What does CHT mean? I found the scratch sheet for 1983 STW, but it only has abbreviations for designers.

Wunder Bear. Clarence Blackwell. AYC. CHT 48. Storm Trysail Week 1983, Block Island RI. IOR Class 1, rated 38.2.

WunderBeartoWeatherToo.png

What does CHT mean? I found the scratch sheet for 1983 STW, but it only has abbreviations for designers.

It means Choate as in Choate 40.

Thanks, House Salad. : )

I've updated my scratch sheet.

VERY flat sails.

My initial thought too as I looked at the pic. not a bit of draft anywhere to be seen. At least not on the Genny. We usually didn't sheet that tight unless it was blowing a lot harder than what that pic shows.

Infinity. John Thomson. Storm Trysail Club. Holland 47. 1983 SORC Class B, rated IOR 36.2. Miami to Nassau Race.

Picture5-3.png

Infinity. John Thomson. Storm Trysail Club. Holland 47. 1983 SORC Class B, rated IOR 36.2. Miami to Nassau Race.

Picture5-3.png

So much prettier than today's IRC boats. Downright sexy.

Condor. 1983 SORC. Holland 80 (per scratch sheet.) Class A, rated 69.5. St. Petersburg to Ft. Lauderdale Race.

Condor1983SORCW.png

post-34421-070182600 1308832068_thumb.jpg Here's the legend of lake Ontario, Bonaventure V with a list of C&C Custom achievements back when boats were not dinghys blown up with a cad/cam programme into ugliness personified. The good old days.

post-34421-022929700 1308832255_thumb.jpg Here's some more information on the legend of lake Ontario. Does anyone have any pics of her doing the chi/mac?

Condor. 1983 SORC. Holland 80 (per scratch sheet.) Class A, rated 69.5. St. Petersburg to Ft. Lauderdale Race.

Condor1983SORCW.png

I don't know if it's the camera angle, but that looks like an enormous mast height/LOA ratio. Big Stick looks twice the length of the boat

The chute boggles the mind. It could yank that boat over like a toy.

Not sure which was the worst job on these things, getting the chute down in a blow or bouncing the bloody things up those masts while tearing pieces out of your hands on the wire halyards....

The longer ago it was the more fun it seemed!!!!

I must be getting old.

TUBBY

Simply awesome photos Larry, such graceful lines these boats had.

Thanks Larry absolutely great stuff.

We would run into and race against Condor later in '83 in Australia. Those big kits were ground up and down, then about 20 minutes of packing down below. Yeah, ...... and wire everything everywhere.

VERY flat sails.

My initial thought too as I looked at the pic. not a bit of draft anywhere to be seen. At least not on the Genny. We usually didn't sheet that tight unless it was blowing a lot harder than what that pic shows.

I was being kind. Both sails were seriously oversheeted. Look at the vertical creases through the middle of the main and how tight the foot of the jib is. Check the bottom two seams coming off the forestay. The wind in the pic looks only about 7 or 8 knots.

There's a bit of optical illusion going on there Ajax. The boat was definitely 80ft and the mast was probably about 120ft.

Anyone know Condor's mast height ?

There's a bit of optical illusion going on there Ajax. The boat was definitely 80ft and the mast was probably about 120ft.

Ancient memory says 110ish?

YA gotta love the one big ass wheel on these things. The sissy looking baby sized double wheels these days just don't cut it for me. Just sayin

Ancient memory says 110ish?

Prob'ly about right. If I recall correcly, mainsail luff ("P") was usually around 105 feet on the maxis.

In any event, it was a long way up at night offshore, to un-cross halyards after too many peels. Happy days.

Bump.

In any event, it was a long way up at night offshore, to un-cross halyards after too many peels. Happy days.

Heh. I got to "enjoy" a round-down/pole-in-the-water/crash-gibe while at the masthead of a pocket-maxi, once. that was an "interesting" few minutes... more than enough time to ponder whether or not spiking myself off the halyard would be a good idea if the rig broke somewhere below me...

Yeah, good times :-0

Victory. 1983 SORC. Miami to Nassau Race.

Picture2-23.png

With several boats nearing the finish line, the boat in the center, nearest the camera, was Moonraker (35119). Her owner was Nils Muench. DYC. This was not a Mac race.

I don't recall Moonraker's designer or length.

Picture1-35.png

Moonraker. Nils Muench. DYC. Erickson 39 (I believe, though Erickson 39 brings Panache to mind.)

Perhaps Moonraker was of a later design; she looks like a more radical racing design.

Maybe you guys can fill us in.

Moonraker900.png

Oh, I found this link. Look for Moonraker. She won quite a few awards.

http://www.chicagoyachtclub.org/%5Cattachments%2FRaceResults%2F20100818091702McClurg-Trophy_Winners.pdf

Perhaps somebody can tell us about the red 'M' near her bow.

The Moonraker in the pic should be a Beneteu Oneton. Think she was for sale on yachtworl a couple of months ago.

Kind regards

Moonraker. Nils Muench. DYC. Erickson 39 (I believe, though Erickson 39 brings Panache to mind.)

Perhaps Moonraker was of a later design; she looks like a more radical racing design.

Moonraker900.png

http://www.chicagoya...phy_Winners.pdf

Great. Thanks, ood... : )

Moonraker900.png

http://www.chicagoyachtclub.org/%5Cattachments%2FRaceResults%2F20100818091702McClurg-Trophy_Winners.pdf

Nils was a great owner. Complete character and a lot of fun on any boat. He would design his own sails and have the sailmaker build to his specs. A couple of complete failures but generally okay shapes. Nils was one of those classic Detroit owners when Detroit was still a sailing hotspot.

does anyone have pics of a 1979 peterson 34 sail # 33434 ? thanks for the great thread larry .

I acknowledge Beneteau 40 from Fauroux/Finot French naval architect.

Sister ship or new name of Phenix sold in US on that time, sistership too of "Coyote" owner B.Troublé.

The Moonraker in the pic should be a Beneteu Oneton. Think she was for sale on yachtworl a couple of months ago.

Kind regards

The first Moonraker was an Erickson, complete with a curve painted along the side where she should sit when heeling at the optimal angle. Light gray boat with blue striping. Definitely not the boat in the picture!

MOONRAKER in Larry's photo - Beneteau One Ton IOR

My understanding of the history of this boat.... (please correct, or add)

Designer: Barret/Fauraux/Finot

Builder: Beneteau France

12 were built and several were raced (quite successfully) by France in the (84?) Admiral's Cup. Half of them were packed up and shipped to the US to kickstart Beneteau's entry into racing markets in North America.

1) Fair Lady was sent to Detroit where its name was changed to Moonraker. She was fairly prominent in the Detroit fleet. She was recently sold and is now racing in San Diego.

2) Coyote was sent to San Francisco and she was also quite visible in the San Francisco racing scene (B. Trouble?!?). Now located in Hawaii...

3) Advantage was sent to Detroit/Chicago. Was less successful than Moonraker

4) Air Mail sent to Chesapeake B. were she is still raced today

5) God Speed (possibly this boat formerly had name Glory?!?!) now located in Texas (and is currently listed in the SA Classifieds)

Any more info on these boats would be much appreciated!!

post-27421-033599700 1309216181_thumb.jpg

I believe Irv Loube(Bravura) had the Coyote when she was on SF bay.

12 were built and several were raced (quite successfully) by France in the (84?) Admiral's Cup. Half of them were packed up and shipped to the US to kickstart Beneteau's entry into racing markets in North America.

1) Fair Lady was sent to Detroit where its name was changed to Moonraker. She was fairly prominent in the Detroit fleet. She was recently sold and is now racing in San Diego.

2) Coyote was sent to San Francisco and she was also quite visible in the San Francisco racing scene (B. Trouble?!?). Now located in Hawaii...

5) God Speed (possibly this boat formerly had name Glory?!?!) now located in Texas (and is currently listed in the SA Classifieds)

Intuition. Peterson 42. 1984 SORC. Patrick Malloy. Sag Harbor NY. 1984 SORC Class D, rated IOR 32.7. St. Petersburg to Ft. Lauderdale Race.

IntuitionHeelingtoWeather84w.png

In '87, the one-tonner JAMARELLA was Stark's 2nd boat named RUSH and was nearly top boat in the Admiral's Cup that year. Ralfie sailed on it in England and then came across the pond with her. This is how he came to meet his wife of many years, Stark's then girlfriend Jamie.

http://www.farrdesign.com/1983-1989.html

Stark's first RUSH was the J-41ex-SMILES pictured in Larry's old thread.

A later JAMARELLA was top AC boat in '89

http://www.cruiser-racer.com/comu/vaixell.php?ship_id=0000000055〈=

M was most likely the bow number from/during the 1987 One Ton NAs in Chicago.

The first Moonraker was an Erickson, complete with a curve painted along the side where she should sit when heeling at the optimal angle. Light gray boat with blue striping. Definitely not the boat in the picture!

She is now located at the Navy Sailing Club in the south bay of San Diego. smile.gif

Advantage wasn't the full-on racing version that Moonraker was--she had a closed transom and usable interior.

Raced against Nils for several years--he was good at getting young sailors into big boat racing.

With several boats nearing the finish line, the boat in the center, nearest the camera, was Moonraker (35119). Her owner was Nils Muench. DYC. This was not a Mac race.

Picture1-35.png

I do believe this is from the One Tons held by Columbia Yacht Club July 1987. I think the boat in the lead is another Beneteau owned by Al Henning (R.I.P) named Poltergeist. His spinakers where always white with just a little red at the shoulders. I did enough time looking up at them whilst trimming them.

Are you one of these guys? Poultergeist at Columbia docks, pre-Mac.

TotemPoleonPoltergeistB-W900-1.jpg

Poultergeist. This main reminded me of the Hancock Building. Sorry for the blurry pic.

PoltergeistUnderSail1024.jpg

Picture6-8.png

Unfortunately I missed that one but thanks for posting the pic's. I know alot of the former crew monitor this post so they will enjoy! Thanks Larry for sharing ALL of the great photo's!!!

Fair Lady was the first of the Benateau 1-Tons to arrive in Detrioit, Moonraker was the second. They both raced against Poltergeist and Coyote at the '87 NA's.

13 people members crew to drive Poltergeist ..... Hum, may be cause too much women on board ?

Coyote is right now at Marseille vieux port and never went in US.... as far as i know May be a sister name ? (I'm talkin about the grey then black painted1Ton Beneteau, AC with B.Troublé, 84)

Architects : Berret, Fauroux, Finot :)

Larry,

Great pics of "The ghost".

Great memeries of racine with Al and Dana - they are greatly missed.

The 3 peson stack is Jerry, Fred and John.

Coyote is right now at Marseille vieux port and never went in US.... as far as i know May be a sister name ? (I'm talkin about the grey then black painted1Ton Beneteau, AC with B.Troublé, 84)

Architects : Berret, Fauroux, Finot :)

attched coyote AC 84

post-50842-064342400 1309353974_thumb.jpg

Picture1-35.png

I do believe this is from the One Tons held by Columbia Yacht Club July 1987. I think the boat in the lead is another Beneteau owned by Al Henning (R.I.P) named Poltergeist. His spinakers where always white with just a little red at the shoulders. I did enough time looking up at them whilst trimming them.

Indeed this is the '87 NA's. I think the lead boat w/red shouldered kite is Amazing Potato owned by Peggy & Lyn Comfort (the transom is J/N-ish). Also the Spuds had UK sails while the Geese had Sobstadts until the boat was purchased by Robin who then went w/UK.

Picture1-35.png

Indeed this is the '87 NA's. I think the lead boat w/red shouldered kite is Amazing Potato owned by Peggy & Lyn Comfort (the transom is J/N-ish). Also the Spuds had UK sails while the Geese had Sobstadts until the boat was purchased by Robin who then went w/UK.

Now we need the shot of Sudpackt. (sp?) and all that camo!

This was Joel Billens, regular crew aboard Al Henning's Poultergeist. Great guy.

I read that Joel passed away some months ago. RIP, Joel.

JoelBillensonPoltergeist1024-1.jpg

RE COYOTE

There must be a sister ship in Europe. We go past COYOTE every Friday here in Hawaii at the Ali Wai Fuel Dock. There is no black on it though?!?! My understanding is that she came straight from San Francisco to Hawaii.

Third attachment is racing in San Francisco.....

Forth shot is very recent in Hawaii.....

cheers!

post-27421-054750800 1309375080_thumb.jpg

post-27421-048930800 1309375129_thumb.jpg

post-27421-036821600 1309375177_thumb.jpg

post-27421-007044300 1309375458_thumb.jpg

Coyote AC 84...... oops, AC was in odd years!

I believe there were 2 Coyote Bénéteau One Tonners.

Was one of them branded as Xeryus when Bruno sank her at the Needles during RTI? Which year was that?

This was Joel Billens, regular crew aboard Al Henning's Poultergeist. Great guy.

Some of the old Poltergiest crew are dropping Joel off at Greys Reef this years Mac, racing on Hasten.

I'll need to have a Miller lite for Tom and a Becks for Joel.

Fair winds

Was one of them branded as Xeryus when Bruno sank her at the Needles during RTI? Which year was that?

Xeryus hit the wreck at the Needles in 1985 RTI.

There where 2 Beneteau 1 tonners in the UK AC trials that year, one became Phoenix after E Warden Owen and crew sank Graham Walkers Indulgence and the other was Fever ( on which I was foredeck)

Phoenix started life as Rubber Duck. Not sure what happened with her after the charter. I did the 85 trials with the Sherriff of Nottingham on the Frers 41 Charrua, then sold my soul to the Irish.

Black Star. M. Wood, Miami FL. Cook 40. 1984 SORC Class E, rated IOR 30.4. St. Petersburg to Boca Grande and Return, near finish.

BlackStar84SORCBoca.png

Some of the old Poltergiest crew are dropping Joel off at Greys Reef this years Mac, racing on Hasten.

I'll need to have a Miller lite for Tom and a Becks for Joel.

Fair winds

Don't forget a Miller Lite for Al and once we hit the island mucho Monte Gay & Tonics for Dana!

There where 2 Beneteau 1 tonners in the UK AC trials that year, one became Phoenix after E Warden Owen and crew sank Graham Walkers Indulgence and the other was Fever ( on which I was foredeck)

The Xeryus which sank was a Farr one-Ton (of that time's OT rating). don't remember if it was built by Beneteau or Jeanneau one-off dept. Might well have been Beneteau though.

WE definitively talk about the same boat.

Here is a photo in Marseille probabely 2007...

Probaably the boat has been originately repainted and sent to Frisco ???

Cheers

RE COYOTE

There must be a sister ship in Europe. We go past COYOTE every Friday here in Hawaii at the Ali Wai Fuel Dock. There is no black on it though?!?! My understanding is that she came straight from San Francisco to Hawaii.

Third attachment is racing in San Francisco.....

Forth shot is very recent in Hawaii.....

cheers!

post-50842-017917300 1309453422_thumb.jpg

The Xeryus which sank was a Farr one-Ton (of that time's OT rating). don't remember if it was built by Beneteau or Jeanneau one-off dept. Might well have been Beneteau though.

Xeryus was a two tonner (c.43ft), afaik Beneteau one off dept, and it was the 1989 RTI. I remember it well, we (Phantom) were quiet close behind them and saw them hit the wreck. The helmsman (David Barrow) asked "where the fuck do I go now". The answer was easy, "inside". Once the position of the wreck was known, getting out of the tide was so much easier.

1976 Contention 33 3/4ton..Originally "Patriot". Peterson design. This picture is while it was mine: Spar Wars I on Lake Charlevoix. Boat had some good race history around Block Island. Other names: American Blue

Second picture @ Ugotta Regatta in Harbor Springs. 1992?

Boat loved waves...but a handful downwind...the IOR death rolls! My Olson 30 is much more fun!

Saw a sistership in Portugal a couple of years ago. Now that is a tight ass!

post-14940-032999500 1309459590_thumb.jpg

post-14940-025844600 1309459645_thumb.jpg

post-14940-096873900 1309460036_thumb.jpg

Hi all,

I have been following these threads for months nows, and all I can say is they're fabulous. As a matter of fact I know the green contention. It's called Contentious spirit and there is also a sister ship to it: it's called Skulmartin and it's at the moment at Madeira. The last did lots of regattas back then but if I recall it correctly didn't have great results.

Here's a pic of Skulmartin and two more from which I know nothing:

post-29061-096507700 1309473154_thumb.jpg

post-29061-031743800 1309473123_thumb.jpg

Good memory Spennig !!!

Attached a photo of the 2 Ton Xeryus B.Farr design.

I remembered too that for her second AC Coyote was renamed Xeryus and so painted black according Givenchy black logo. Some changes were done too to optimize rating (Less sail area, shorter waterline, new rudder..)

Attached photo XeruysOneTon

Xeryus was a two tonner (c.43ft), afaik Beneteau one off dept, and it was the 1989 RTI. I remember it well, we (Phantom) were quiet close behind them and saw them hit the wreck. The helmsman (David Barrow) asked "where the fuck do I go now". The answer was easy, "inside". Once the position of the wreck was known, getting out of the tide was so much easier.

post-50842-060384200 1309506536_thumb.jpg

post-50842-092781300 1309506604_thumb.jpg

post-50842-032447000 1309506623_thumb.jpg

Jackpot above looks like a Ron Holland Nicholson 33 to me? Sold one to Fang back in the day.....

Jackpot above looks like a Ron Holland Nicholson 33 to me? Sold one to Fang back in the day.....