• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KeithMagnussen

FT-10 Full length video

14 posts in this topic

Great Video, very professional , the best FT10 video that I have seen. NiceFT10 Gybe technique, that's standard practice for W/L racing down here in Sydney , keep low ,blow the sheet, pull the kite around from just forward of the rig and don't gybe the main until the kite fills on the other side, I would like to say we as smooth as you guys, sometimes we feel that our gybes are that good , but do not have the video to prove it. I am confident with this up to around 25knots of Wind Pressure after that its time to go home, or in our case in Sydney, go for the fractional kite and really have some fun . Most of the top speeds recorded in Sydney have been with Fractional Kites, most of our Sydney boats added a Fractional Halyard at the time of initial set up before the boats hit the water.

This is a great video for the Na Sayers, really shows how much fun the FT10 can be when well sailed. You guys seem to have your shit together.

This is the sort of thing we need to get out into the Sailing / Sports boat world, not bull shit about who to blame that there is only 108 boats shipped.

Who would own anything else when they see this sort of video.

Balmain Tiger FT66 - Sydney Australia

Great Video, very professional , the best FT10 video that I have seen. NiceFT10 Gybe technique, that's standard practice for W/L racing down here in Sydney , keep low ,blow the sheet, pull the kite around from just forward of the rig and don't gybe the main until the kite fills on the other side, I would like to say we as smooth as you guys, sometimes we feel that our gybes are that good , but do not have the video to prove it. I am confident with this up to around 25knots of Wind Pressure after that its time to go home, or in our case in Sydney, go for the fractional kite and really have some fun . Most of the top speeds recorded in Sydney have been with Fractional Kites, most of our Sydney boats added a Fractional Halyard at the time of initial set up before the boats hit the water.

This is a great video for the Na Sayers, really shows how much fun the FT10 can be when well sailed. You guys seem to have your shit together.

This is the sort of thing we need to get out into the Sailing / Sports boat world, not bull shit about who to blame that there is only 108 boats shipped.

Who would own anything else when they see this sort of video.

Balmain Tiger FT66 - Sydney Australia

Thanks for the words.. boats are fun.. bottom line

Oh and please subscribe to my youtube channel while watching the video!

Posted · Hidden by Editor, June 29, 2011 - No reason given

wow you guys are so good. Some day I hope to be as good as that.

Posted · Hidden by Editor, June 29, 2011 - No reason given

hey dickhead. kmag is fucking good, and more to the point, he is doing all he can to promote the sport. try doing something other than acting like a douche.

Oh and please subscribe to my youtube channel while watching the video!

nice video. what kind of sail dev are you doing? Are you focused on up hill or down? would like to hear how your Asym stacks against Quantum or North.

Give an email and we can discuss

kmagnussen@ullmansails.com

Thanks to Phillip Infelise, Jesse Gonzales, Steve Wyman, Gordon Christie and Holly Davis for making this thing happen! Great crew.

E Mail me if you want an objective opinion from a customer who buys those sails in development. pinfelise@cresapartners.com

Give an email and we can discuss

kmagnussen@ullmansails.com

Kmag,

signed up to your channel...look forward to seeing / hearing more from you.

Cheers,

Mosailn!

E Mail me if you want an objective opinion from a customer who buys those sails in development. pinfelise@cresapartners.com

Cool, will do.