• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  
Poodle56

Sydney 36 Moulds for Sale

OK you Sydney 36 plonkers, who's still following this thread...?????

We've made a new video (or the first in a while worth watching) - The 48nm Coventry reef race last Saturday. Was pretty full-on. Gets better towards the 5.00 mark.

Enjoy.

Poods ;-)

Nice one! Just out of curiosity... who was that handsome chap who was driving when the boat got laid down?

:D

:P

OK you Sydney 36 plonkers, who's still following this thread...?????

We've made a new video (or the first in a while worth watching) - The 48nm Coventry reef race last Saturday. Was pretty full-on. Gets better towards the 5.00 mark.

Enjoy.

Poods ;-)

Nice one! Just out of curiosity... who was that handsome chap who was driving when the boat got laid down?

:D

....That would be the learner / driver that still has his P-plates on at 30kts off the breeze.... :blink:

We actually felt pretty good until that wipe out. Hence the slight tone off frustration in my voice.... :P

We had a great day out - First time ever surfing in that sort of seastate & breeze - Buying bigger blocks this week! ISAF & river sailing te next month or so, so probably wont get out like that again for a bit.

Poods ;)

Nice C bomb Poods.

Glad you were paying attention TA my man! ;)

Now see if you can work you magic & make that youtube link display as a piccy in the blog B)

Poods

Frankenyacht was not so hot in the two windward leewards at Airlie.

http://topyacht.net.au/results/2011/abrw/irc-racing/03RGrp1.htm

http://topyacht.net.au/results/2011/abrw/irc-racing/04RGrp1.htm

Much better in the longer races where they could stretch out and use their knowledge gained from having sailed there so often.

Well sailed boat but a tough act to follow for a new owner... or for (most) other S36CRs for that matter.

Frankenyacht was not so hot in the two windward leewards at Airlie.

http://topyacht.net....ing/03RGrp1.htm

http://topyacht.net....ing/04RGrp1.htm

Much better in the longer races where they could stretch out and use their knowledge gained from having sailed there so often.

Well sailed boat but a tough act to follow for a new owner... or for (most) other S36CRs for that matter.

ww/lw are still our weakness. We's hates a breeze up the clacker. We desperately try to sail the angles / numbers, but takes serious discipline. Old story?? Sometimes when we have a reglar crew / helm combo hasppening it works real goood Get those soaks "ease away!!! happening!!! But alll good. When the angle is good (which is often), we hum!

We love our Syndey 36 :wub:

Poods ;)

17kts Poods!! onyas

that's the fourth mode for her bloke. very nice

wrap speed ;)

Is that like Ice-T with gilled-chicken in a lo-carb vessel delivered PDQ?

17kts Poods!! onyas

wrap speed ;)

:lol:

had a young fella tell me they did 25 plus on a CR the other day. took a while to get off the floor and stop laffin. so yes...Poods has broken the mythical 16.6 and done 17. there's only one 36 that can do it and that's TWU. bet there was a fine jet of spray going straight down the companionway.

wrap speed

17kts Poods!! onyas

wrap speed ;)

had a young fella tell me they did 25 plus on a CR the other day. took a while to get off the floor and stop laffin. so yes...Poods has broken the mythical 16.6 and done 17. there's only one 36 that can do it and that's TWU. bet there was a fine jet of spray going straight down the companionway.

wrap speed

Yea for sure. Those boats go very weird when pushed to the limit...and beyond.

We buried the beak-end and spun it going nearly 15 speed in 27 kts TWS sliding down a nice roller in King's Cup in my BH36 many years ago during one of those rare, super windy, sunny Phuket days. Superb!

Never saw the mythical 17...hmmm. This would sound wicked on the way there though ;)

one-step-beyond-24.jpg

In God we trust. Everyone else must provide data.

I've attached the plot of the day's race, along with some data from the geep. It clocked us at 15kt average over 14 seconds. On the log (calibration had been checked) we had >17kts B)

A mighty fine day on the ocean (until we wiped out & blew the kite block....) :(

Poods :D

post-52412-098145400 1324514348_thumb.jpg

post-52412-085665000 1324514352_thumb.jpg

you are now the gods of Sydney 36's poods. the gods i tells ya!!

the only crew to have smashed the mythical 17kts and returned alive with proof. veritable Chuck Yeagers

i salute you sir, your crew and your magnificent boat on this momentous leap forward and bending of the space time continuum.

i hope you take pause to reflect on the amount of captaincarlos's brain cells that were destroyed in the repair to her keel floors without which such speed would be unattainable. you blokes have deemed it a worthy sacrifice indeed. onyas :)

Did 17.8 in Bass St in a Hobart couple years ago, under a Frac kite. And i'm pretty sure the owner got higher going thru the heads one day on an ebb tide. Can't remember what speed he got tho.

Did 17.8 in Bass St in a Hobart couple years ago, under a Frac kite. And i'm pretty sure the owner got higher going thru the heads one day on an ebb tide. Can't remember what speed he got tho.

A couple of knts more & it's critical velosity for a Syd38, I couldn't imagine the 36 doing more than 20knts IMHO

oh i dunno BK...if ya dropped one off a tall enough building might do more.

you are now the gods of Sydney 36's poods. the gods i tells ya!!

the only crew to have smashed the mythical 17kts and returned alive with proof. veritable Chuck Yeagers

i salute you sir, your crew and your magnificent boat on this momentous leap forward and bending of the space time continuum.

i hope you take pause to reflect on the amount of captaincarlos's brain cells that were destroyed in the repair to her keel floors without which such speed would be unattainable. you blokes have deemed it a worthy sacrifice indeed. onyas

EVO my precious little S36 plonker!!! We are one step ahead of you...

... a little concept video we did about 6 months ago. Not sure if it is funny or just weird, but see it through...... I have to stop doing these vids peesed! DOH! Just made a koont of myself again ;)

I tips my hat to Captain Carlos - His mighty keel repairs gave us the strength & confidence to do what we do, and also helped us with a 150kg weight gain & 50 IRC rating points B)

DC my friend, I totally believe the Bass Strait story. John & the boys told us many stories of the speeds they achieved surfing to Gero, so I tips me hat to you too!! And they would NEVER let the numbers get in the way of a good beer tale :P But we are just not that tough..... :o

But let there be no more talk of launching Sydney yachts from sky scrapers!!!! Let us celebrate the best thing that Sydney has produced other than Sydney draft beer (1983) and "Steak & Kidney" (1987)....!!!!! :lol:

I'm excited!!!!

Poods

oh i dunno BK...if ya dropped one off a tall enough building might do more.

+1

- sitting in my hotel room in HKG

- harf pushhhed

- listening to mad tunes

- after looking at a boat I wanna buy all afternoon

...that made me laugh my guts out.

Onya Evo. :lol:

I tips my hat to Captain Carlos - His mighty keel repairs gave us the strength & confidence to do what we do, and also helped us with a 150kg weight gain & 50 IRC rating points B)

that's rubbish....how would anyone know what she actually weighed previously? Especially anyone from there.....you have much to learn about Sydney yachts poods.

were you actually told that??? oh boy....she would have been lighter....not heavier. dopey facks need someone to blame for not doing their homework properly at a guess. Just not possible to have come out of the shed heavier mate. Look elsewhere

Her rating changed with new sails and an endorsed cert....done there. Never checked here and then there's a history to that as well. Ask Ray Carless.

anyway...onya and thanks for calling me little. that hasn't happened since i was eight.

merry merry excitement mate. keep the vids coming. they're great

The Byzantine workings of Sydney yachts! :o I have come to understand the less I know of this, the wiser I am. ;)

So where do the S36 weights for IRC come from?

I note from the certs that they are all a bit different, so I assume that it is not a standard factory weight. I'm pretty sure John never weighed TWU, and I assume ray did not weigh her either? Notwithstanding that, she came up 150kg heavier to her previous weight when we stripped her out for the scales 6 months ago. I told a lie - IRC went from 1.064 to 1.057, a bit due to sails sizes, but I belive most due to weight. We've since crept up to 1.059 with new bigger main.

Is now a good time for me to shut up? :lol:

But wait, there is still time for some more shameless self promotion, and another TWU win - Best Dressed yacht in the Chrismas twlight sail this week....

Have a great Chritsmas & All the best for 2012! :D

Poods B)

post-52412-090901800 1324634025_thumb.jpg

I finally tallied up the S2H 2011 results - We have to take special note of Whistler, a Tassie based MBD36 (early S36 model..??)

45/88 Line honours

2/19 in IRC 4

10/72 on overall IRC.

My link

here ya go you plonker. :) a real one and the best ever made. yours is good for the config...the one you mention is also. look up salt shaker.

however LH is simply the best. one in the US pretty good also from all accounts

ISS_2Local_Hero.jpg

tuffie might know a good one too

plonk away. JM can help ya there. no one can beat experience :lol:

Yup! :)

It's now in HKG and getting a new keel (designed by Andy Dovell too!) so she can meet the offshore STIX number requirements.

Still a very competitive boat (the original BH36) and one of my faves (that I've owned). Now called "Talking Head" in RHKYC...don't know, maybe owner is in broadcasting or something like that.

here ya go you plonker. :) a real one and the best ever made. yours is good for the config...the one you mention is also. look up salt shaker.

however LH is simply the best. one in the US pretty good also from all accounts

ISS_2Local_Hero.jpg

tuffie might know a good one too

plonk away. JM can help ya there. no one can beat experience :lol:

Small world isn't it. Did a few miles delivering & racing on that one when Kevin Wood owned it back about late '90s. ('96 & '97, XXXX regatta etc.)

john...the helm of that boat has delivered (in very short order) some of the strangest experiences in my time afloat. besides extreme discomfort. she's an absolute beauty (while the rudder is in) and a tribute to Pete M's care.

john...the helm of that boat has delivered (in a short period of time) some of the strangest experiences in my time afloat. besides extreme discomfort. she's an absolute beauty (while the rudder is in) and a tribute to Pete M's care.

I don't recall any issues with the boat. It was 15 years and a lot of boats ago though.

rudder had an occasional habit of leaving the boat at the wrong moment....not in my experience...whew....they all have an issue with the stock, radial and config, ahhh syderneee boats

LH was still in awesome shape last time i saw her. great boat

rudder had an occasional habit of leaving the boat at the wrong moment....not in my experience...whew....they all have an issue with the stock, radial and config, ahhh syderneee boats

It was in Airlie RW about 18 months ago if I remember right. Chatted with the crew briefly. Is Tuffie right that it is now in HK?

I finally tallied up the S2H 2011 results - We have to take special note of Whistler, a Tassie based MBD36 (early S36 model..??)

45/88 Line honours

2/19 in IRC 4

10/72 on overall IRC.

My link

Completely different boat, and there are two sisterships down there on with fractional rig

It was in Airlie RW about 18 months ago if I remember right. Chatted with the crew briefly. Is Tuffie right that it is now in HK?

dunno John....my first guess would be tuffie is talking about his one...over to you BB

45/88 Line honours

2/19 in IRC 4

10/72 on overall IRC.

My link

Completely different boat, and there are two sisterships down there on with fractional rig

So what is the definitive list of S36 types / models, and the differences..?? I figured the Whistler results would flush out the LH boys B)

LH is a BH36..?? Is that mast head no..??

Whistler - MBD36 - Is fractional rigged yes..??

...and then the various Sydney 36 models came along a bit later..?? S36's had slightly deeper keels I believe.

But they are all of the same peerage..?? :unsure:

Should I give up my quest to understand the Sydney 36 lineage.... Or is it just way too early in the new year.... :lol:

Poods ;)

the fracs were the MBD sunsail boats iirc. 7/8th rig

MH's were the originals BH 36's....keel shape on all of them changed with twu...several times....to what the CR's are today....only a few (?) made with the swim step stern. CR changed the deck.

sail what ya got....potentialy the best all rounder though only scored a few times in real comp.

there is no lineage...they are all different and the build quality varies as much as their weight. best build is the original. LH. daylight second

Just a roughy, but here goes:

Original boats had the larger mast head rigs, a beut looking navy blue boat called Kingtide was the original timber plug. Local hero, Tuffies Foxy Lady, the original Amante amongst others. The original BH36's.

In that build process, Sunsail had about 6 dumbed down versions built with shorter rigs for the charter fleet. These included one of the boats that Evo mentioned up thread. Saltshaker amongst others. Definitely mast head rigs, just shorter than the earlier IMS models.

After those, there was a great boat called Pamela C built for a car dealer in Pittwater. It had a carbon mast with non-overlapping rig. It had the same keel as the IMS boats but I believe that has been changed since. It did very well in the early days of IRC and was a well campaigned boat that was put together well. The Carbon mast was a glamour for it's time.

Next cab of the rank was a current MHYC boat but was originally for a pittwater owner called "Stormaway". 2nd boat with a swept back rig, although this one was alloy. Conventional poles but has since been retro fitted with a bowsprit I think. This boat was the first with a heavier T bulb fitted to the keel.

Following on from that, Sydney Yachts launched the "Sports" which was basically Stormaway but with a long retractable bowsprit. TWU was one of the first with Supernova and a QLD boat which is still on the market called Springfield or somthing like that all similar boats. There were about 5 or 6 of these built. Supernova had a stepped in stern, but still an enclosed cockpit.

After these boats, a new deck mould was built, a smaller fixed/plug in bowsprit added and a new refined keel and possibly rudder was fitted, this became the CR. Plenty of these built, one of the first was the new Amante. The old IMS/masthead Amante was sold to Hobart and became Pieces and now Whistler. It now has the swept back rig but still the original keel AFAIK. As I said, a couple of handfuls made of this model.

One of the last was The Philosphers club. Less said about this franken boat the better. Ugliest boat on the water today. Stripped out downstairs, tiller steer, stern scoop, extended dick on the bow to allow for bigger jibs etc etc....

I know there will most likely be a few errors in the above but I reckon it makes a good story.....

Whistler has a Syd 38 rig in it and the sistership down at Kettering is masthead and both are very different to a Syd 36 ie more freeboard narrower and narrow stern

Maram then Amante now Picses originally had masthead with checks now has masthead with swept spreaders

Had IMS type keel not t keel

That boat was just a fucking disgrace when launched

Owner left racing for good

Original boats had the larger mast head rigs, a beut looking navy blue boat called Kingtide was the original timber plug. Local hero, Tuffies Foxy Lady, the original Amante amongst others. The original BH36's.

In that build process, Sunsail had about 6 dumbed down versions built with shorter rigs for the charter fleet. These included one of the boats that Evo mentioned up thread. Saltshaker amongst others. Definitely mast head rigs, just shorter than the earlier IMS models.

After those, there was a great boat called Pamela C built for a car dealer in Pittwater. It had a carbon mast with non-overlapping rig. It had the same keel as the IMS boats but I believe that has been changed since. It did very well in the early days of IRC and was a well campaigned boat that was put together well. The Carbon mast was a glamour for it's time.

Next cab of the rank was a current MHYC boat but was originally for a pittwater owner called "Stormaway". 2nd boat with a swept back rig, although this one was alloy. Conventional poles but has since been retro fitted with a bowsprit I think. This boat was the first with a heavier T bulb fitted to the keel.

Following on from that, Sydney Yachts launched the "Sports" which was basically Stormaway but with a long retractable bowsprit. TWU was one of the first with Supernova and a QLD boat which is still on the market called Springfield or somthing like that all similar boats. There were about 5 or 6 of these built. Supernova had a stepped in stern, but still an enclosed cockpit.

After these boats, a new deck mould was built, a smaller fixed/plug in bowsprit added and a new refined keel and possibly rudder was fitted, this became the CR. Plenty of these built, one of the first was the new Amante. The old IMS/masthead Amante was sold to Hobart and became Pieces and now Whistler. It now has the swept back rig but still the original keel AFAIK. As I said, a couple of handfuls made of this model.

One of the last was The Philosphers club. Less said about this franken boat the better. Ugliest boat on the water today. Stripped out downstairs, tiller steer, stern scoop, extended dick on the bow to allow for bigger jibs etc etc....

I know there will most likely be a few errors in the above but I reckon it makes a good story.....

Whistler is not Picses but a local build

No JS - my old BH36 is in HKG now.

now called Talking Head-->Ex-FoxyLady2--> Ex-HaiMin--> Ex-PlaLoma--> Ex-Ray Roberts' BH36 (I think...)

Hull #7

Thanks for the info guys. What a fucked up piece of bastardy lineage! I wasn’t exactly expecting blue blooded royalty, but that is just a sack of monkey shit. I know you’ve all been hiding this truth from me – For my own good. But I did not know when to stop pushing, and now I know. Oh well, even trailer trash has it’s uses… :lol::lol::lol:

Poods

Thanks for the info guys. What a fucked up piece of bastardy lineage! I wasn’t exactly expecting blue blooded royalty, but that is just a sack of monkey shit. I know you’ve all been hiding this truth from me – For my own good. But I did not know when to stop pushing, and now I know. Oh well, even trailer trash has it’s uses… :lol::lol::lol:

Poods

But it doesn't end there....... I beleive your boat along with Supernova now have the CR keel on them after both having the same issue of draft exceeding depth at different points on Sydney harbour!! :)

and Moreton Bay.

Sven the Tidemaster was truly an expert. almost as good as Sven the navigator who has gone onto outdo anything east of Noranda with one of the biggest hits in sailing just to prove the point. ycmtsu

We have found numerous locations in the Swan River that are just under 8' deep :(

.... Trailer trash. Now where is that HD video camera of mine..... :lol:

Poods

Monkey shit -- Sydney Yachts

Had not thought of it like that!

Is Philosphers measured for IRC with all these mods? Sounds like it is no longer of the same design year!

The old IMS/masthead Amante was sold to Hobart and became Pieces and now Whistler. It now has the swept back rig but still the original keel AFAIK. As I said, a couple of handfuls made of this model.

Nope.

Pisces is still Pisces.

Keel was owner modded -- more lead I understand.

http://l2h.com.au/2011/11/pisces/pisces-2/

Rig is still MH, but swept.

PISCES_194SH07.JPG

Siderney repairs weren't so great at the time either.. I understand.

post-722-039454600 1325677054_thumb.jpg

post-722-013382100 1325677112_thumb.jpg

Whistler has a different rig.. 2-spreader frac

Whistler_8836_SH11.jpg

Interesting staysail.

Sailed against these guys in the Rolex passage series and followed their run to Hobart, well sailed, maybe they should have done the M.H.Y.C. short offshore series, if they were here, against Philosphers Club, Onya, La Altra Donna, etc, to see how well an earlier Sydney 36 could go in short circuit stuff???

Guys - Whistler is not a Sydney 36 - she was built locally (in Tas) and is called a MBD 36 design. See Yacht Description S2H

They don't want to listen, they just want to believe!

BTW what is story with the other one at Kettering that I have never seen off its mooring.

Blue and Red stripes with MH rig

Who built them both as well?

Maram started with in line 3 spreader tin mast with over lapping headsails and IMS keel

Sold and became Amante

Sold and became Picses and new owner over time went swept masthead moves chain plates to gunwhale and swept the spreaders and now uses non overlaps

Also added lead to get AVs I think as sure a hell did not have it as Maram

Original owner go completely shafted by Sydney Yachts.

Ordered the boat just before Sydney got the AC 40 deal and had to make the 40s so went to back of production line and when boat delivered is was just crap. (like mastsheet base fixed to cockpit floor with self tappers)

But sure was quick in light air!

Guys - Whistler is not a Sydney 36 - she was built locally (in Tas) and is called a MBD 36 design. See Yacht Description S2H

They don't want to listen, they just want to believe!

BTW what is story with the other one at Kettering that I have never seen off its mooring.

Blue and Red stripes with MH rig

Who built them both as well?

I heard you!! So when was Whistler designed/built?

Is Philosphers measured for IRC with all these mods? Sounds like it is no longer of the same design year!

Don't get me started....... Same hull factor???? Same rig factor??? ................

Siderney repairs weren't so great at the time either.. I understand.

post-722-039454600 1325677054_thumb.jpg

post-722-013382100 1325677112_thumb.jpg

oops

Whistler_8836_SH11.jpg

Interesting staysail.

Sailed against these guys in the Rolex passage series and followed their run to Hobart, well sailed, maybe they should have done the M.H.Y.C. short offshore series, if they were here, against Philosphers Club, Onya, La Altra Donna, etc, to see how well an earlier Sydney 36 could go in short circuit stuff???

It could be a spaysail - not a staysail.

http://www.doylesails.com/spaysail/

Whistler_8836_SH11.jpg

Interesting staysail.

ouch... it's making me wince

still, better than 'staynikker'

Whistler_8836_SH11.jpg

Interesting staysail.

ouch... it's making me wince

still, better than 'staynikker'

Who you calling "nikker? Ain't no VietCong ever called me nikker."

Hat... Coat...

WAKE UP! WAKE UP!!!

FD site is down, so I'll rattle on your cages. Here's some new video I know you have not been gagging after. Nary a Sydney 36 in sight, but it comes from the same grubby production studio.

"Wasabi", and Elan 410 at Geographe Bay Race Week.

Poods cool.gif

Pamela C is now in Geelong renamed Peregrine and has done well for her owner there too. Still a very fast 36fter by any standards and a better boat offshore with the closed in transom. Carbon rig is still a glamour. This 1999 iteration of the design gave Sorro a bit of a hurry up in some of their races when 'Philanderers Club' was down here. Her owner now keen to move on so Peregrine/Pammy C is up for sale and a good buy for someone looking for a proven fast Syd 36. Read further back up this thread for references as to how good!.

Posting links to on-line ads is a no no according to the 'buy an ad' enforcers so you can PM me for details instead :o

post-449-064511000 1330408085_thumb.jpgpost-449-031122900 1330408039_thumb.jpg

post-449-069003500 1330408003_thumb.jpg

Photo credit to Steb Fisher for the nice shot from astern.

I was reading Afloat magazine the other day, and noticed an ad in the classifies: PC for Sale...

Poods you could have traded secrets with Sorro last week at GBRW.

He was steering a Melges 24.

I was reading Afloat magazine the other day, and noticed an ad in the classifies: PC for Sale...

Poods you could have traded secrets with Sorro last week at GBRW.

He was steering a Melges 24.

DOH!!! Missed out again, the story of my life.... :unsure:

Well those didn't last that long!

Gimme a "K" ----> "K!!"

Gimme a "E" ----> "E!!"

Gimme a "R" ----> "R!!"

Whaddya got?! KER!!

Hat...

...coat.

Whatever.

Syd 39cr

Syd 47cr

moulds on ebay now !!

47 could make a motivated homebuilder a hell of a cruiser

Not a bad starting point for $100

Your first test Grasshopper - Using only the internet & NO local knowledge, try and find a physical address for the moulds.... or Sydney yachts...... :unsure:

Your first test Grasshopper - Using only the internet & NO local knowledge, try and find a physical address for the moulds.... or Sydney yachts...... :unsure:

Sydney Yachts International

(02) 4423-3153

4 Cumberland Ave South

Nowra, NSW 2541

Don't be too hard on the Poods tuffie....after all he can get 17.4 knots out of a Syd 36S on a two sail reach with a slab in. ;)

(02) 4423-3153

4 Cumberland Ave South

Nowra, NSW 2541

Might be very lonely if you went there

Industrial Factory - Convenient location beside RTA. Available Now

Former Azzura Yachts building; 3 Phase power in place; High clearance roller door; Plenty of on-site car parking available; Unit has it's own amenities; Small office space; Secure gated complex.

http://www.homehound.com.au/n13-n14+4+cumberland+avenue+south+nowra+nsw+2541/

(02) 4423-3153

4 Cumberland Ave South

Nowra, NSW 2541

Might be very lonely if you went there

Industrial Factory - Convenient location beside RTA. Available Now

Former Azzura Yachts building; 3 Phase power in place; High clearance roller door; Plenty of on-site car parking available; Unit has it's own amenities; Small office space; Secure gated complex.

http://www.homehound...nowra nsw 2541/

So where are Sydney Yachts being mfg'd now then?

Syd 39cr

Syd 47cr

moulds on ebay now !!

47 could make a motivated homebuilder a hell of a cruiser

Not a bad starting point for $100

Your right, $100 bucks what a great price!!!!

Now add in the cost to move the mould anywhere and then storage.

I've owned moulds before and now and just because they are cheap it doesn't mean they are a bargain.

The trouble with them is the cost to store them if you don't have the space. The other thing with these moulds is you need to have a Crain to move them about every time you want to work on them.

In saying that they are a great buy if you live close by and have the room for them.

Pulpit

feckin fecin feckin!!!!!!!! How the feck do I post an image on this blog..?? It used to be so simple!

Help me out here!

Poods

feck feck feck feckin stupid feck blog feck ceck koooont feck, feckin feck!

(02) 4423-3153

4 Cumberland Ave South

Nowra, NSW 2541

Hey Tuff guy, whats with the sudden interest in Lesbians as shown below your posts?

Well poke my eye out with a blunt burnt stick! You are still all watching.

Weez been having fun, and of course we got it on video:

Poods ;)