• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EaglesPDX

AC34's "Liveline" race graphics

Ideal: Video with Liveline on top of it regardless of what camera angle is used, with selectable parameters and units.

More data overlays in every shot of course but by having a Liveline "camera" feed to choose from among the menu items that show up when you click the camera choice icon, one could have a 24/7 Liveline window open. Way better than Virtual Eye.

I believe Oysterman said that Liveline is a continuous overlay shot, always running with data overlays. Always broadcasting so no reason it can't be one of the feeds and menu choices.

Audio stream selectable for commentators and team onboard mic (pick any boat, any time to listen to).

If that's easy to do but that can be achieved without separate audio feed if they provide a cam/audio choice of each boat. One could open that boat/mic window and listen to its audio.

I'm guessing the pure Liveline has no separate audio so if they added a Liveliine channel, I'd suggest using the main broadcast audio as that would match what the viewer saw in Liveline. One could then mute that audio on their device and run other cam/audio feeds and listen to other audio.

That shit would be sick! Revolutionary and a great way to prove that new tech can change the way fans see things. I bet it would work, and be awesome, and they're not all that far away right now.

Absolutely.

Ideal is AC34/YouTube "Control Room" where user is the director, picking the feeds they want. One on board each boat, one from each chase camera and Liveline. Not to put the guys in the control room out of job but GIMME THAT JOYSTICK!

Keep in mind ALL this all threatened by the broadcast blackouts. If Comcast buys it in US, everything we are talking about here is killed, blacked out and we go back to one dimensional America's Cup vs. the 3D version we've got cooking.

AC34 and YouTube/Google have a shot at doing something incredible here but it is all threatened by the revenge of the Flintstones if AC34 sells the future to the dinosaur broadcasters.

And while we are on the topic of authentic - please tell programming to lose the checked flag. That is so weak. It is basically saying to the non-sailors "hey look at us, we are just like car racing". To sailors, it is an insult.

nah..

mix it all up

make the helm of the current series leader wear a yellow jersey

like the tour de france

and maybe the last speed racer

can wear the pokadot? king of the mountains jersey

perhaps tastefully renamed the "king of the liquid mountains"

another chance would be the weigh-in

mak'em strip for it and send the photographers in for the ladies

(but keep the sailing gloves on)

also encourage a bit of trash talking

theres years of rivalry that could be milked between team china and team korea

let only barker and coutts

post-23477-028015300 1316150911_thumb.jpg

post-23477-058642500 1316150999_thumb.jpg

Posted · Hidden by EaglesPDX, September 16, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by EaglesPDX, September 16, 2011 - No reason given

^ That is an example of "littering the forum".

This is all great an all for those watching video on-line...at home...but there is also the spectators to consider...

If all the major viewing areas had Wi-Fi Access Points that mainly only allowed the AC feeds through (with other traffic real slow), then spectators could watch the event live from a distance and also have their smart phone or more likely tablet-du-jour to see visuals and track who is where and get the close up action.

With all this data it would likely blow the "unlimited" 2GB download limit of you favorite cellular provider; forcing a $30 up-charge. Instead offer a deal either for the day, or multi-day or event package that is leas than the $30 up-charge, perhaps with a free teaser for 30 mins. I'm sure there'd be many viewers taking advantage of this as it would save a bunch in cellular data charges, and it would "help" cover the cost of the infrastructure ? Perhaps by signing up you get a free hat or something - just no red socks :blink: ?

The most popular tablet cellular (iPad) data plans in the US are of course limited to 2GB. How many millions of them have been made already, how many could be used at the event ?

Is the live video in YouTube video on Flash and the recorded video done in HTML5 which the iPhone's can view?

Correct.

Ideal is Liveline full screen with smaller windows where I can play with the other broadcast feeds and ACA.

Ideal: Video with Liveline on top of it regardless of what camera angle is used, with selectable parameters and units. Audio stream selectable for commentators and team onboard mic (pick any boat, any time to listen to). That shit would be sick! Revolutionary and a great way to prove that new tech can change the way fans see things. I bet it would work, and be awesome, and they're not all that far away right now.

Your radar is correct Clean... one development step at a time.

The opportunities here are nearly endless, and unfortunately so is the cost of developing all of it.

Thank heavens we have more than 6 months to the Main Event, and we'll (hopefully) be doing an

event or two in SFO before LVC. The local tech issues (radio, telemetry, refueling) are never possible

to work out only in theory. We seem to have finally sorted them here in Plymouth (ooops, I shouldn't

have typed that because something is bound to happen) so we are breathing a little easier for

the last three days of racing.

A really goofy timelapse video would be a shot of the TV compound and surrounds from out to sea

watching the various folks put up antennas, and more, and more and then scramble to move things

during and after each day when they "new ones" interfere with the rest. Then, some kind fans sit

on the grass directly between those antennnas and the racecourse with thousands of cell phones,

iPads and computers (doing work from home via wireless internet while watching racing and

streaming the feeds) and all hell breaks loose! You can imagine the scrambles as none of these

things can be actually tested until the racing is actually going on. It all seems so easy in our minds!

This is all great an all for those watching video on-line...at home...but there is also the spectators to consider...

If all the major viewing areas had Wi-Fi Access Points that mainly only allowed the AC feeds through (with other traffic real slow), then spectators could watch the event live from a distance and also have their smart phone or more likely tablet-du-jour to see visuals and track who is where and get the close up action.

With all this data it would likely blow the "unlimited" 2GB download limit of you favorite cellular provider; forcing a $30 up-charge. Instead offer a deal either for the day, or multi-day or event package that is leas than the $30 up-charge, perhaps with a free teaser for 30 mins. I'm sure there'd be many viewers taking advantage of this as it would save a bunch in cellular data charges, and it would "help" cover the cost of the infrastructure ? Perhaps by signing up you get a free hat or something - just no red socks :blink: ?

The most popular tablet cellular (iPad) data plans in the US are of course limited to 2GB. How many millions of them have been made already, how many could be used at the event ?

Perhaps we'll have to base all the TV telemetry and production on Alcatraz (where all us techies belong anyway)

and then add a few hundred WiFi access points along all the shorelines around the Bay.... and some mobile

ones on boats so the odd floating spectator won't get lost.

Some venues are terrifying... technically!

Agreed. If they can run the current 5 streams then why not 7 more and have every boat onboard?

Well, all we would need is a couple more dedicated data links back to shore...

all the audio and video go through MP4 compression/decompression etc.

We're hoping to not get to the point where the antennas on the boats are bigger than

the sails and the batteries don't weigh as much as a car; all four cameras, all the

audio+video, all the tracking equipment, the onboard displays and the lights (more of those

are coming for penalties, Y-flags...) are running off one battery pack. This means that

there are real tradeoffs in choosing what to have powered up and when. We install

every morning, turn it all on and check that it works, turn off the cameras and mics,

leave the tracking/instruments on, then the teams do whatever they want until just before

airtime, and turn the cameras/mics on remotely. We are montoring battery voltage

and lots of other things from shore and have spares out on the water for swapping beween

races if necessary.

The complete system isn't quite enough for all the nine boats sailing now, even less

sufficient if more teams join in, and overkill for the end game match racing. All part of

the balancing act.

Mr Oysterhead

Love the work you all are doing on the graphics and taking input from this forum. It was nice to see a penalty boat being flagged as such and fun to hear MB referring to seperation in boat lengths when the going got close.

I think a virtual AC45 would be a nice addition. Much like the cut away race car they use in Nascar brodcasts. That way when someone says "give me more wing " you could highlight the wing control and who trims it and how it affects the camber.

I had a non sailing friend ask me how can a jenny sheet get caught around the rudder if the jenny is the front of the boat and the rudders are in the back? Other question was what is a runner and what does it do? All easily explained with a virtual AC45.

Thanks for all the great work

Add a whiteboard capability similar to NFL where the commentator can "draw" on the screen to show what they are explaining.

Perhaps we'll have to base all the TV telemetry and production on Alcatraz (where all us techies belong anyway)

and then add a few hundred WiFi access points along all the shorelines around the Bay.... and some mobile

ones on boats so the odd floating spectator won't get lost.

Some venues are terrifying... technically!

There is a way to do this and indeed a technical proposal has been put on the table for the SFO venue - albeit an informal one. It certainly involves infrastructure and cost, however the OP to this particular post has hit the nail on the head w/r/t cost recovery and perhaps even a revenue positive environment. The concept of 'day passes' has been around for a while and is offered by a no. of wireless carriers and satellite providers. Product marketing guys at ACEA should be all over this. Oh wait, there aren't any product marketing guys at ACEA....

Agreed. If they can run the current 5 streams then why not 7 more and have every boat onboard?

Well, all we would need is a couple more dedicated data links back to shore...

all the audio and video go through MP4 compression/decompression etc.

Bingo. On a private network with your own backhaul.

We're hoping to not get to the point where the antennas on the boats are bigger than

the sails and the batteries don't weigh as much as a car; all four cameras, all the

audio+video, all the tracking equipment, the onboard displays and the lights (more of those

are coming for penalties, Y-flags...) are running off one battery pack. This means that

there are real tradeoffs in choosing what to have powered up and when. We install

every morning, turn it all on and check that it works, turn off the cameras and mics,

leave the tracking/instruments on, then the teams do whatever they want until just before

airtime, and turn the cameras/mics on remotely. We are montoring battery voltage

and lots of other things from shore and have spares out on the water for swapping beween

races if necessary.

The complete system isn't quite enough for all the nine boats sailing now, even less

sufficient if more teams join in, and overkill for the end game match racing. All part of

the balancing act.

Add a whiteboard capability similar to NFL where the commentator can "draw" on the screen to show what they are explaining.

Yes. We are really excited about the long term possibilities of what can be done

when someone can draw, with augmented freehand, over any shot and have the

synthetic elements stick to things in view. I basically do that now, but the elements

are images I move around (like the ACup logo.) On the list.....

Yes. We are really excited about the long term possibilities of what can be done

when someone can draw, with augmented freehand, over any shot and have the

synthetic elements stick to things in view. I basically do that now, but the elements

are images I move around (like the ACup logo.) On the list.....

I'm sure you guys are muttering "STFU..We know!!" to a lot of our comments. Appreciate you putting up with our gee whiz suggestions. Nice part is this is so early in the game to be building the broadcast product.

Thanks for all the insight, Oyster, really enjoy reading about all the behind-the-scenes challenges you guys are taking on. Terrific coverage today, with few hiccups from what I could tell anyway. Love LL, big-time.

Elsewhere: Those remote control cams on the A and B onboard feeds are stunning too, especially at times from on the boat behind because of the frequent views also of the leaders when in close quarters. Moments in the ETNZ/ORC races were almost shocking for that 'from the inside out' effect - it really, really felt like being right on board. To whoever was handling the production for that stuff, hats off to you too.

Eagles has some imaginative ideas but I'm more than happy to let the pro's produce the feeds for me. The 'interactive' part would be too difficult / time-consuming and even with big effort could not out-produce the superb shots we're getting anyway. So.. While an iPhone viewer would for sure be excellent, I hope y'all concentrate on the challenges you've already described and keep your eye on the (ball) boating action.

Question - how many helicopters did you have up today, 3? And just the one of them is LL enabled, right? All good, just curious.

Multicast IP on a local WifI would be good. An App would be cool.

Commentary on a VHF channel!

the ladders/gridiron are good. I'd like to see wind sped & directions from the 4 corners of the course. Or a LIDAR overlay..

A strain gauge on some key component would be good for the AC72s

I was standing at the Lido at Plymouth and someone slipped in next to me holding up a six foot pole on top of which were six orange electrical units arranged in a hexagon. Might have been aerials, didn't look like cameras. He stood there for a few minutes then left. What the hell was that?

I was standing at the Lido at Plymouth and someone slipped in next to me holding up a six foot pole on top of which were six orange electrical units arranged in a hexagon. Might have been aerials, didn't look like cameras. He stood there for a few minutes then left. What the hell was that?

No clue... not someone from our compound.

I think that if the commentators are explaining things for the nonsailor, it might help to have some simple graphic overlays they could pop up, showing the rules - one for each rule situation. Port vs Starboard, windward vs leeward, room at the mark, etc. Just a clean, simple line drawing that they could put up for maybe 10 seconds in a corner of the screen while they explain the term and why one boat had to duck the other, etc.

I think that if the commentators are explaining things for the nonsailor, it might help to have some simple graphic overlays they could pop up, showing the rules - one for each rule situation. Port vs Starboard, windward vs leeward, room at the mark, etc. Just a clean, simple line drawing that they could put up for maybe 10 seconds in a corner of the screen while they explain the term and why one boat had to duck the other, etc.

Observer started a thread here on just that topic. This is the web era, the viewers are all watching on their computers. If they put some great animated, interactive reference graphics on the website then put links to them on the live broadcast page and the commentators can say, "For a better explanation click on the the "Right of way" link for the cool animated interactive graphic". It opens in onscreen pop over window.

Here are some data points from one of ETNZ's races today, sorted descending by Speed Over Ground. itals mine for the aberrations caused by the sort

Hdg Heel Pitch COG SOG CourseWindDirection CourseWindSpeed

107.9 10.7 1 108.9 24.5 259 14.3

108.3 10.7 0.7 109.5 24.5 259 14.3

108.7 10.5 0.7 109.6 24.4 259 14.3

67.4 -3.4 -1.2 67.6 24.4 292.5 13.9

108.6 10.1 0.5 109.5 24.3 259 14.3

107.5 10.8 1.3 107.9 24.3 259 14.3

65.7 -2.1 -0.3 66.1 24.3 292.4 13.8

107.9 11.6 1.2 107.8 24.2 258.9 14.4

107.8 11.3 1.3 107.3 24.2 258.9 14.4

107.2 11 1.5 108.2 24.2 259 14.4

108.7 10.4 0.7 109.3 24.2 259 14.3

100.5 15.6 1.3 103.1 24.2 259.8 14

107.9 11.8 1 107.5 24.1 258.9 14.4

107.4 10.9 1.6 108.2 24.1 259 14.3

108.5 9.9 0.5 109.3 24.1 259 14.3

107.9 9.7 1.2 107.6 24.1 259.1 14.3

107.7 9.6 1.3 107.4 24.1 259.1 14.3

102.2 14.2 0.1 104.1 24.1 259.8 14

68.7 -4.9 -1.5 67 24.1 292.5 13.9

107.2 11 1.3 107.3 24 258.9 14.4

101.4 14.9 0.5 103.2 24 259.8 14

103.1 13.2 -0.3 105 24 259.9 14

Any remarks?

The 20Mb Zip is here (thanks, Stan and crew!)

http://www.box.net/s...104/930135992/1

Here are some data points from one of ETNZ's races today, sorted descending by Speed Over Ground. itals mine for the aberrations caused by the sort

Hdg  	Heel	Pitch  COG  	SOG 	CourseWindDirection   CourseWindSpeed
107.9	10.7	1  	108.9	24.5	259   				14.3
108.3	10.7	0.7	109.5	24.5	259   				14.3
108.7	10.5	0.7	109.6	24.4	259   				14.3
67.4	-3.4	-1.2	67.6 	24.4	292.5 				13.9
108.6	10.1	0.5	109.5	24.3	259   				14.3
107.5	10.8	1.3	107.9	24.3	259   				14.3
65.7	-2.1	-0.3	66.1 	24.3	292.4 				13.8
107.9	11.6	1.2	107.8	24.2	258.9 				14.4
107.8	11.3	1.3	107.3	24.2	258.9 				14.4
107.2	11  	1.5	108.2	24.2	259   				14.4
108.7	10.4	0.7	109.3	24.2	259   				14.3
100.5	15.6	1.3	103.1	24.2	259.8 				14
107.9	11.8	1  	107.5	24.1	258.9 				14.4
107.4	10.9	1.6	108.2	24.1	259   				14.3
108.5	9.9 	0.5	109.3	24.1	259   				14.3
107.9	9.7 	1.2	107.6	24.1	259.1 				14.3
107.7	9.6 	1.3	107.4	24.1	259.1 				14.3
102.2	14.2	0.1	104.1	24.1	259.8 				14
68.7	-4.9	-1.5	67   	24.1	292.5 				13.9
107.2	11  	1.3	107.3	24  	258.9 				14.4
101.4	14.9	0.5	103.2	24  	259.8 				14
103.1	13.2   -0.3	105  	24  	259.9 				14

Any remarks?

The 20Mb Zip is here (thanks, Stan and crew!)

http://www.box.net/s...104/930135992/1

No remarks from me. Just setting up in what I hope will come across as a better form for analysis. Columns are better, but I lost the italics.

Sweet, that helps a lot. With that for inspiration, this sequence is in time-order and includes going through a turn. Can you help it too?

Trying the code.. /code, not sure what all else you did for it?

Hdg 	Heel    Pitch  COG      SOG 	CourseWindDirection   CourseWindSpeed

108.1	10.1	-0.6	109.9	21	263.7	13.7
107.9	9.9	-0.7	109.5	21.1	263.7	13.7
108.1	9.6	-0.7	108.6	20.7	263.6	13.7
108.6	9.2	-0.7	108.7	20.5	263.6	13.7
109.2	9	-0.5	109.2	20.5	263.6	13.7
110	8.8	0	108.9	20.8	263.6	13.7
110.8	8.9	0.2	109.9	20.8	263.6	13.7
111.5	8.9	0.2	110.5	20.9	263.5	13.7
112	8.8	-0.3	111	20.9	263.5	13.7
112.5	8.8	-0.8	111.6	21	263.5	13.7
112.9	8.8	-0.7	111.9	20.9	263.5	13.7
113.5	9.2	-0.3	112.9	20.7	263.4	13.7
114.1	9.7	-0.2	113.8	20.8	263.4	13.7
114.7	10.3	-0.4	114.3	20.9	263.4	13.7
115.2	10.7	-0.7	114.7	20.7	263.3	13.7
115.4	11.3	-0.8	115.5	20.9	263.3	13.7
115.5	11.8	-0.6	115.7	20.9	263.3	13.7
115.4	12.6	-0.2	116.7	21.1	263.2	13.7
114.8	13.3	-0.2	117.2	21.5	263.2	13.7
114	13.9	-0.4	116	21.4	263.1	13.7
113.1	14.3	-0.9	116.3	20.7	263.1	13.7
112.1	14.4	-1.2	115.6	20.7	263.1	13.7
111.1	14.4	-1.2	114.6	20.6	263	13.7
110.4	14.4	-1.1	113.6	20.3	263	13.7
110	14.5	-0.8	112.9	20.1	263	13.7
109.9	14.4	-0.5	112.1	19.8	262.9	13.7
110	14.5	-0.2	112.2	19.8	262.9	13.7
110	14.5	0	112.1	19.9	262.8	13.7
110	14.5	0.2	111.5	19.9	262.7	13.7
109.9	14.4	0.3	111.4	19.9	262.7	13.7
109.7	14.6	0.4	111	20.2	262.7	13.7
109.4	14.9	0.2	111	20.2	262.6	13.7
109.1	15.1	-0.2	110.8	20.2	262.6	13.7
108.9	15.2	-0.6	110.3	20	262.5	13.7
108.7	15.4	-0.9	110.2	19.8	262.4	13.7
108.5	15.7	-0.8	111.1	19.8	262.4	13.7
107.9	16	-0.4	111.3	19.8	262.4	13.7
107.2	16.4	-0.1	110.9	19.7	262.3	13.7
106.5	16.6	-0.3	110.1	19.7	262.2	13.7
105.7	16.5	-0.6	109.5	19.7	262.2	13.7
104.7	16.2	-0.9	109.1	19.4	262.1	13.7
103.7	15.9	-1.1	107.3	19.2	262.1	13.7
103.2	15.5	-1.2	105.9	18.9	262	13.7
103.2	15.1	-1.2	104.8	18.7	261.9	13.7
103.4	14.8	-1.1	104.9	18.6	261.9	13.7
103.8	14.6	-1	104.1	18.9	261.9	13.8
104.3	14.5	-0.4	104.6	18.8	261.8	13.8
104.7	14.7	0.1	104.8	18.9	261.7	13.8
104.9	14.9	0.3	105.5	19.1	261.7	13.8
104.9	15	0.3	105.7	19.3	261.6	13.8
104.5	15.3	0.2	106.3	19.7	261.5	13.8
103.7	15.7	0.2	106.5	20.2	261.5	13.8
102.6	16	0.3	105.6	20.2	261.5	13.8
101.4	16.2	0.3	105	20.4	261.4	13.8
100.2	16.4	0	104	20.6	261.3	13.8
98.9	16.4	-0.2	103.5	20	261.3	13.8
98.1	16.2	-0.5	101.1	19.8	261.2	13.8
97.6	15.9	-0.8	99.8	19.7	261.2	13.8
97.4	15.7	-1	99.7	19.9	261.1	13.8
97.2	15.7	-1.1	99.7	20.1	261	13.9
96.9	15.8	-1.1	98.7	20.7	261	13.9
96.5	16.1	-0.9	98.4	20.8	261	13.9
95.9	16.4	-0.5	98.4	20.9	260.9	13.9
95.3	16.9	0.1	98.3	21	260.8	13.9
94.8	17.2	0.4	97.8	21	260.8	13.9
94.1	17.4	0.5	98.2	21.2	260.7	13.9
93	17.6	0.3	97.5	21.4	260.7	13.9
92	17.5	0	96.3	21.4	260.6	13.9
91	17.1	-0.3	95.2	21.4	260.6	13.9
90.2	16.6	-0.6	93.6	21.3	260.5	13.9
89.8	15.7	-0.9	92.4	21.2	260.5	13.9
89.7	14.8	-1	91.4	21	260.5	13.9
89.9	14	-0.6	90.7	20.8	260.4	13.9
90.4	13	-0.6	90.7	20.8	260.3	13.9
91.1	12.1	-0.4	91.2	20.7	260.3	14
91.9	10.9	-0.3	89.1	21.4	260.2	14
93.3	9.9	-0.1	89.6	21.1	260.2	14
95	9.1	0.2	90.3	21.2	260.2	14
96.8	8.4	0.1	91.2	21.3	260.2	14
98.6	8.1	0	94.2	21.7	260.1	14
100	8	-0.3	95.4	22.7	260.1	14
101.4	8.4	-0.1	96.7	22.8	260	14
102.5	9	-0.2	99.2	23.3	260	14
103.3	9.9	-0.2	100.9	23.6	260	14
103.8	11	-0.3	101.7	23.8	260	14
103.8	12.2	-0.3	105	23.8	259.9	14
103.1	13.2	-0.3	105	24	259.9	14
102.2	14.2	0.1	104.1	24.1	259.8	14
101.4	14.9	0.5	103.2	24	259.8	14
100.5	15.6	1.3	103.1	24.2	259.8	14
99.5	15.9	1.8	103.4	23.4	259.8	14
98.6	16.2	2	101.2	23.4	259.7	14
98	16.3	1.8	99.8	23.4	259.7	14.1
97.5	16.1	1.6	99.4	23.3	259.7	14.1
96.6	15.8	1.3	99.1	23.5	259.6	14.1
95.9	15.4	0.8	97.8	23.5	259.6	14.1
95.8	14.8	0.1	97	23.2	259.6	14.1
96.1	14.1	-0.6	96.7	23	259.5	14.1
96.7	13.4	-1.1	96.9	22.7	259.5	14.1
97.6	12.8	-1.2	97.5	22.5	259.5	14.1
98.6	12.2	-0.9	97.1	23	259.5	14.1
99.8	11.9	-0.5	98.3	23	259.4	14.1
100.8	11.6	-0.1	98.9	23	259.4	14.1
101.6	11.3	0.3	99.7	23	259.4	14.1
102.2	11.1	0.9	101	23.2	259.3	14.1
102.7	11	1.5	101.4	23.3	259.3	14.1
103.1	11	1.9	102.1	23.4	259.3	14.2
103.6	11.1	1.9	102.5	23.5	259.3	14.2
103.9	10.9	1.4	102.9	23.6	259.3	14.2
104.4	10.6	0.8	102.8	23.5	259.2	14.2
104.9	10.2	0.4	103.7	23.3	259.2	14.2
105.4	10	0.5	104.1	23.4	259.2	14.2
105.9	9.9	0.5	104.8	23.5	259.2	14.2
106.4	9.8	0.5	104.8	23.5	259.2	14.2
107.1	9.6	0.4	105.3	23.4	259.1	14.2
107.5	9.6	0.7	106.6	23.7	259.1	14.2
107.6	9.4	1	106.7	23.8	259.1	14.2
107.7	9.5	1.4	107.2	23.9	259.1	14.3
107.7	9.6	1.3	107.4	24.1	259.1	14.3
107.9	9.7	1.2	107.6	24.1	259.1	14.3
108	9.7	0.8	108.6	23.9	259.1	14.3
108.1	9.7	0.6	108.4	23.9	259	14.3
108.3	9.7	0.6	108.3	23.9	259	14.3
108.5	9.9	0.5	109.3	24.1	259	14.3
108.6	10.1	0.5	109.5	24.3	259	14.3
108.7	10.4	0.7	109.3	24.2	259	14.3
108.7	10.5	0.7	109.6	24.4	259	14.3
108.3	10.7	0.7	109.5	24.5	259	14.3
107.9	10.7	1	108.9	24.5	259	14.3
107.5	10.8	1.3	107.9	24.3	259	14.3
107.4	10.9	1.6	108.2	24.1	259	14.3
107.2	11	1.5	108.2	24.2	259	14.4
107.2	11	1.3	107.3	24	258.9	14.4
107.3	11	1.2	107.3	23.9	258.9	14.4
107.6	11.1	1.3	107.6	23.9	258.9	14.4
107.8	11.3	1.3	107.3	24.2	258.9	14.4
107.9	11.6	1.2	107.8	24.2	258.9	14.4
107.9	11.8	1	107.5	24.1	258.9	14.4
108	11.8	0.6	107.6	23.8	258.9	14.4
108.2	11.6	0.1	108	23.6	258.9	14.4
108.6	11.4	-0.2	108.2	23.2	258.9	14.4
109.2	11.1	-0.5	108.8	23	258.9	14.4
109.8	10.6	-1.1	109.7	22.9	258.9	14.4
110.5	10.1	-1.5	110.3	22.6	258.9	14.4
111.1	9.6	-1.6	110.8	22.4	258.9	14.4
111.8	9.3	-1.5	111.1	22.4	258.9	14.4
112.7	9	-1.3	111.4	22.1	258.9	14.4
113.7	8.8	-1	112	21.8	258.9	14.4
114.7	8.6	-0.5	113.2	21.7	258.8	14.4
115.7	8.3	-0.4	114.3	21.7	258.8	14.4
116.4	8	-0.5	115.3	21.9	258.8	14.4
117	7.6	-0.7	115.9	21.8	258.8	14.4
117.6	7.3	-0.7	116.3	21.7	258.8	14.4
118	6.9	-0.7	117.2	21.8	258.8	14.4
118.5	6.6	-0.7	117.6	21.7	258.8	14.5
119.2	6.1	-0.8	117.6	21.2	258.8	14.5
120.1	5.6	-0.8	117.9	21	258.8	14.5
121.1	5.3	-0.7	119.3	21	258.8	14.5
122.1	5.1	-0.4	120	21	258.8	14.5
123.1	4.9	-0.2	121.4	21	258.8	14.5
123.9	4.9	-0.1	122.4	21.4	258.8	14.4
124.5	4.8	0.1	122.8	21.5	258.8	14.4
125	4.8	0.2	123.8	21.6	258.8	14.4
125.3	4.8	0.3	124.4	21.9	258.8	14.4
125.4	4.8	0.1	124.5	21.9	258.8	14.4
125.6	4.8	0	125.4	21.6	258.8	14.4
125.7	4.8	-0.2	125.7	21.6	258.8	14.4
125.7	4.9	-0.1	126.2	21.6	258.8	14.4
125.7	5.1	0.2	126.5	21.7	258.8	14.4
125.6	5.3	0.5	126.7	21.9	258.8	14.4
125.4	5.5	0.7	126.8	21.7	258.8	14.4
125.1	5.7	0.8	126.6	21.7	258.7	14.4
124.8	5.7	0.8	126.1	21.8	258.7	14.4
124.5	5.7	0.5	125.7	21.8	258.7	14.4
124.2	5.6	0.1	125.7	21.8	258.7	14.4
123.8	5.5	-0.1	125.4	21.6	258.7	14.4
123.4	5.6	0.2	125.3	21.6	258.7	14.4
123	5.9	0.5	125.1	21.6	258.7	14.4
122.5	6	0.6	124.5	21.6	258.8	14.4
122.1	6.2	0.4	124.1	21.7	258.8	14.4
121.6	6.1	0.1	123.7	21.6	258.9	14.4
121	6.1	0	123.1	21.6	258.9	14.4
120.5	6.2	0	122.2	21.5	259	14.4
120.2	6.3	0	121.9	21.3	259.1	14.4
120	6.5	0	122	21.2	259.1	14.4
119.8	6.7	-0.1	121.5	21.2	259.2	14.4
119.5	6.6	-0.3	120.7	21	259.4	14.4
119.3	6.4	-0.6	120.2	20.9	259.5	14.4
119.1	6.1	-0.7	119.8	20.8	259.6	14.4
119.2	5.7	-0.9	118.9	20.5	259.8	14.4
119.5	5.5	-0.8	118.8	20.4	259.9	14.4
120	5.4	-0.6	118.7	20.2	260.1	14.4
120.6	5.5	-0.3	118.7	19.9	260.2	14.4
121.5	5.4	-0.5	119.4	19.8	260.4	14.4
122.2	5.5	-0.6	120.8	19.7	260.6	14.4
122.7	5.5	-0.6	121	20.1	260.7	14.4
123.1	5.8	-0.2	121.6	20	260.8	14.4
123.5	6.2	0.1	122.4	20.1	261	14.4
123.6	6.7	0.2	123.3	20.2	261.1	14.4
123.5	7.2	0.2	123.5	20.3	261.2	14.4
123.1	7.8	0.3	124.5	20.1	261.2	14.4
122.5	8.5	0.3	124.6	20.3	261.4	14.4
121.6	9.3	0.1	124.6	20.5	261.5	14.4
120.4	10	-0.1	124	20.6	261.6	14.4
119.1	10.8	-0.2	123	20.7	261.8	14.4
117.6	11.5	-0.2	122.9	20.1	261.8	14.4
116.2	12	-0.1	121.3	20	261.9	14.4
114.8	12.6	0	120	19.9	262.1	14.4
113.5	13	0	119	20	262.2	14.4
112	13.2	0.2	117.4	20	262.2	14.4
110.7	13.4	0.4	115.9	19.7	262.3	14.4
109.6	13.5	0.7	114.2	19.7	262.4	14.4
108.7	13.5	0.6	112.5	19.7	262.5	14.5
108	13.2	0.4	110.9	19.6	262.6	14.5
107.4	12.9	0	109.6	19.6	262.7	14.5
106.9	12.5	-0.1	107.9	19.7	262.7	14.5
107	12.2	-0.2	107.5	19.5	262.8	14.5
107.4	12	-0.1	107.6	19.4	262.9	14.5
108	11.7	-0.3	107.3	19.2	263	14.5
108.6	11.5	-0.3	107.7	19	263	14.5
109.1	11.3	-0.1	106.9	19.7	263.1	14.5
109.5	11.1	0.1	107.4	19.6	263.2	14.5
109.9	11.1	0.3	107.9	19.6	263.2	14.5
110.5	11.1	0.2	108.1	19.5	263.4	14.5
111.2	11.2	0.1	108.2	19.5	263.4	14.5
111.8	11.1	-0.3	109	19.5	263.5	14.5
112.4	11.1	-0.8	109.8	19.4	263.5	14.5
113	11.1	-1.1	111.1	19.5	263.6	14.5
113.2	11.2	-1.4	112.1	19.4	263.6	14.5
113.5	11.5	-1.1	112.3	19.3	263.7	14.5
113.5	11.7	-0.6	113.1	19.2	263.8	14.5
113.5	11.9	-0.3	112.9	19.2	263.9	14.5
113.5	12	0	112.7	19.2	263.9	14.5
113.5	12	0	112.7	19.2	264	14.5
113.5	12.2	0.2	112.6	19.1	264	14.5
113.5	12.4	0.5	113.2	19.2	264.1	14.5
113.2	12.6	0.6	113.6	19.4	264.2	14.5
112.8	12.9	0.6	113	19.4	264.2	14.5
112.4	13	0.3	113	19.6	264.3	14.5
111.9	13	-0.1	112.4	19.7	264.4	14.5
111.4	13	-0.3	112.4	19.6	264.4	14.6
110.7	12.9	-0.3	111.9	19.6	264.4	14.6
110.1	12.9	-0.1	111.5	19.6	264.5	14.6
109.4	12.9	0.3	111.3	19.8	264.5	14.6
108.8	12.9	0.5	110.4	19.7	264.6	14.6
108.5	12.9	0.8	109.2	19.5	264.7	14.6
108.4	12.7	0.6	108.5	19.7	264.7	14.6
108.5	12.5	0.4	108.2	19.6	264.8	14.6
108.6	12.4	0.2	108.9	20	264.8	14.6
108.6	12.3	-0.1	108.6	19.9	264.9	14.6
108.7	12.3	-0.3	107.9	20.5	264.9	14.6
108.5	12.2	-0.7	108	20.4	265	14.7
108.6	12.3	-0.5	107.6	20.4	265	14.7
108.4	12.3	-0.5	108.6	20.6	265.1	14.7
108.2	12.6	0	108	20.5	265.1	14.7
107.9	12.7	0	108.3	20.6	265.2	14.7
107.6	12.9	0.2	107.8	20.6	265.2	14.7
107	13	0.2	107.3	20.8	265.2	14.7
106.3	13	0.2	106.6	20.8	265.3	14.7
105.7	12.9	0.3	106	20.9	265.3	14.7
105.3	12.7	0.1	105.3	20.5	265.4	14.8
105.2	12.5	-0.2	104.7	20.5	265.4	14.8
105.4	12.2	-0.3	104.3	20.4	265.5	14.8
105.5	11.9	-0.4	104.5	20.5	265.5	14.8
105.6	11.7	-0.3	104.8	20.5	265.6	14.8
105.7	11.6	0	104.1	20.9	265.6	14.8
106	11.6	0.2	104	20.9	265.6	14.8
106.3	11.7	0.6	104.7	21	265.7	14.9
106.4	11.8	0.5	104.7	21.2	265.7	14.9
106.6	11.9	0.4	104.5	21.2	265.7	14.9
106.7	11.8	0.2	105	21.4	265.8	14.9
106.7	11.8	0	105.1	21.4	265.8	14.9
106.8	11.8	-0.2	105.4	21.4	265.9	14.9
106.9	11.8	-0.3	105.5	21.4	265.9	14.9
107.2	12	-0.2	105.2	21.3	266	15
107.8	12.1	-0.4	105.8	21.3	266	15
108.1	12.4	-0.5	106.6	21.4	266.1	15
108.3	12.5	-0.5	106.5	21.4	266.1	15
108.5	12.8	-0.5	107	21.5	266.2	15
108.2	12.9	-0.5	107.8	21.8	266.2	15
107.8	13.1	-0.2	107.1	21.5	266.3	15.1
107.4	13.2	-0.1	107	21.7	266.3	15.1
107	13.2	0.1	106.4	21.5	266.3	15.1
106.9	13	0	105.5	21.5	266.4	15.1
107.1	12.6	0	105.1	21.1	266.4	15.1
107.8	12.5	0.3	104.6	21	266.5	15.1
108.5	12.3	0	105.6	21.1	266.5	15.1
109.2	12.3	0.1	106.2	20.9	266.6	15.2
109.8	12.3	0	106.7	21	266.6	15.2
110.5	12.3	0	107.3	20.8	266.7	15.2
111.2	12.5	0.1	108.1	21.4	266.7	15.2
111.5	12.4	-0.2	108.9	21.4	266.8	15.2
112	12.5	-0.1	108.7	21.3	266.9	15.2
112.4	12.5	-0.3	109.5	21.4	266.9	15.2
112.7	12.5	-0.3	109.6	21.2	266.9	15.2
113.1	12.4	-0.1	110.2	21.2	267	15.3
113.5	12.5	0	110.9	21.1	267.1	15.3
113.9	12.6	0.2	111	21.2	267.1	15.3
114.4	12.6	0.1	110.9	21.3	267.2	15.3
115	12.8	0.1	111.8	21.4	267.2	15.3
115.4	12.9	-0.1	112.3	21.6	267.3	15.3
115.8	13.2	0	113.1	21.7	267.3	15.3
116.1	13.5	-0.1	113.7	21.9	267.4	15.3
116.2	14	-0.1	114	21.9	267.4	15.3
116.3	14.4	-0.2	114.7	22	267.4	15.3
116.1	14.9	-0.1	115.8	22	267.5	15.4
115.6	15.2	0	116	22.1	267.5	15.4
115	15.7	0.3	115.3	22.2	267.6	15.4
114.3	15.9	0.5	114.8	22.2	267.6	15.4
113.8	16	0.5	113.6	22.2	267.6	15.4
113.3	16	0.2	114.1	22	267.7	15.4
112.5	15.8	0	113.4	22	267.7	15.4
111.9	15.6	-0.2	112.3	21.9	267.7	15.4
111.6	15.3	-0.3	111.3	21.7	267.8	15.4
111.9	15	-0.4	111	21.5	267.8	15.4
112.2	14.8	-0.5	111.6	21.9	267.8	15.4
112.6	14.6	-0.6	110.9	21.7	267.8	15.4
113.1	14.3	-0.6	111	21.6	267.9	15.4
113.6	14	-0.5	111.7	21.7	267.9	15.4
114	14	-0.2	112.2	21.6	267.9	15.4
114.6	14	0.1	112	21.7	267.9	15.4
115.1	14.1	0.2	112.9	21.9	268	15.4
115.7	14.3	0.2	113.3	21.8	268	15.4
116.1	14.4	0	113.7	21.9	268	15.4
116.5	14.3	-0.2	114.4	21.9	268	15.4
116.7	14.2	-0.2	114.8	21.9	268.1	15.4
116.7	14.1	0	114.9	21.8	268.1	15.4
116.9	14.1	0.4	115.5	21.9	268.1	15.4
116.8	14.2	0.7	115.8	22.1	268.1	15.4
116.9	14.1	0.8	115.2	22	268.1	15.4
117.1	13.9	0.7	115.1	21.7	268.1	15.4
117.3	13.5	0.5	115.5	21.8	268.2	15.4
117.5	13.2	0.3	115.7	21.7	268.2	15.4
117.7	12.9	0.2	116.1	21.8	268.2	15.4
117.9	12.8	0	116.6	21.8	268.2	15.4
118.2	12.6	0	116.7	21.8	268.2	15.4
118.5	12.4	0	117	21.7	268.2	15.4
118.9	12.3	0	117.3	21.8	268.3	15.4
119.2	12.1	0	117.7	21.7	268.3	15.4
119.6	12	0.3	117.8	21.6	268.3	15.4
119.8	12	0.5	118.6	21.8	268.3	15.4
120	12.1	0.4	118.9	21.9	268.3	15.4
120	12.1	0.2	119.1	22	268.3	15.4
120.1	12.2	0.1	118.8	21.9	268.3	15.4
120.3	12.2	0	119.2	22	268.3	15.3
120.5	12.4	0	119.5	21.9	268.3	15.3
120.7	12.6	0.1	119.5	21.9	268.3	15.3
121	12.8	0.1	119.4	21.9	268.3	15.3
121.2	13	0.1	119.7	22	268.3	15.3
121.4	13.1	0.1	119.9	22	268.3	15.3
121.3	13.4	0.2	120.2	22.3	268.3	15.3
121.2	13.7	0.4	120.3	22.4	268.3	15.3
120.9	13.9	0.4	120.2	22.4	268.2	15.3
120.5	14.2	0.4	120	22.4	268.2	15.3
120.2	14.2	0.4	119.4	22.4	268.2	15.3
119.8	14.3	0.4	119.7	22.2	268.2	15.3
119.3	14.4	0.2	119	22.4	268.2	15.3
118.8	14.6	0	118.4	22.5	268.1	15.3
118.5	14.8	-0.1	117.3	22.3	268.1	15.3
118.4	15	-0.2	117.4	22.3	268.1	15.3
118	15.4	-0.3	118.1	22.5	268	15.2
117.4	15.9	-0.2	117.9	22.5	268	15.2
116.5	16.3	-0.1	117.6	22.6	268.1	15.2
115.3	16.8	0.1	117.4	22.8	268.1	15.2
114.1	17.1	0.4	116.2	22.7	268.1	15.2
113.2	17.2	0.2	115.1	22	268.1	15.2
112.9	17.1	-0.2	113.5	21.5	268.1	15.1
113.2	16.9	-0.6	113	21.3	268.2	15.1
113.6	16.9	-0.8	112.9	21.1	268.2	15.1
114.2	17	-0.7	114.3	20.8	268.2	15.1
114.7	17.2	-0.5	113.6	21.8	268.2	15.1
115.1	17.5	-0.3	113.9	21.6	268.2	15.1
115.3	17.6	-0.1	114.7	21.6	268.2	15.1
115.4	17.8	0.2	115.1	21.4	268.2	15.1
115.4	17.5	0.3	115.4	21.5	268.2	15
115	17.4	0.3	116.5	21.2	268.2	15
114.6	16.9	0.2	116	21	268.2	15
114.4	16.2	0	115.2	20.7	268.1	15
114.6	15.2	0	114.9	20.4	268.1	14.9
115	14	-0.3	115.5	20.4	268.1	14.9
115.5	12.6	-0.6	114.8	20.3	268	14.9
116.4	11.2	-0.6	115.1	20.1	268	14.8
117.3	9.7	-0.3	115.6	19.9	268	14.8
117.9	8.3	0.3	116.8	20.1	268	14.8
118.1	6.7	1	117.1	20.4	268	14.7
118.3	5	1.7	116.9	20.4	267.9	14.7
118.4	3.4	2	117.2	20.8	267.9	14.7
118.4	2	1.8	116.6	20.8	267.9	14.6
118.6	1.1	1.1	116.6	20.8	267.9	14.6
118.8	0.8	0.2	116.8	20.7	267.8	14.6
119	0.8	-0.6	117.2	20.2	267.8	14.6
119.3	0.9	-1.1	117.9	19.8	267.8	14.6
119.5	1.2	-1.1	118.3	19.4	267.8	14.5
119.6	1.4	-0.9	118.4	19.2	267.8	14.5
119.8	1.5	-0.5	119	18.9	267.7	14.5
119.8	1.6	-0.1	119.3	18.7	267.7	14.4
119.8	1.7	0.2	119.5	18.6	267.7	14.4
119.6	1.9	0.4	119.9	18.7	267.7	14.4
119.3	2.1	0.4	119.6	18.7	267.6	14.4
119.1	2.2	0.2	119.6	18.6	267.6	14.3
118.9	2.4	-0.1	119.6	18.3	267.6	14.3
118.9	2.6	-0.5	119.4	18.1	267.6	14.3
118.8	2.8	-0.6	119.7	18	267.5	14.3
118.5	2.9	-0.4	120.2	18	267.5	14.2
118	3.1	-0.2	119.9	18.1	267.5	14.2
117.4	3.1	0.1	119.4	18	267.5	14.2
116.7	3.1	0.2	118.2	17.9	267.5	14.2
116.3	3.1	0.3	117.2	17.9	267.4	14.2
115.9	3	0.2	117.1	18	267.4	14.1
115.4	3	0.1	116.7	18.2	267.4	14.1
114.9	2.8	-0.1	116.5	17.8	267.4	14.1
114.8	2.5	-0.4	115.8	17.4	267.4	14.1
114.7	2.1	-0.5	115.6	17.1	267.3	14.1
114.7	1.8	-0.6	115.1	16.7	267.3	14
114.8	1.5	-0.4	115.4	16.6	267.3	14
114.8	1.5	-0.2	115.3	16.7	267.2	14
114.5	1.5	0.2	115.4	16.7	267.2	14
114.2	1.5	0.3	114.5	16.8	267.2	14
113.9	1.4	0.2	114	16.8	267.2	13.9
113.6	1.2	0	113.9	16.6	267.1	13.9
113.2	1	-0.1	114.1	16.3	267.1	13.9
112.6	0.9	-0.1	115.2	16.6	267.1	13.9
111.8	0.7	-0.1	114.3	16.5	267.1	13.9
110.9	0.6	-0.2	113.4	16.4	267	13.9
110	0.5	-0.3	113.4	16.5	267	13.9
108.7	0.7	-0.3	114.2	16.4	267	13.9
107.2	0.9	-0.4	112.5	16.4	267	13.8
105.7	1.1	-0.4	110.7	16.2	266.9	13.8
104.3	1.1	-0.3	109.1	16.2	266.9	13.8
102.8	1.1	-0.4	107.8	16.1	266.8	13.8
101.3	1	-0.5	107.3	15.8	266.8	13.8
99.7	0.6	-0.6	105.5	15.6	266.8	13.8
98.1	0.3	-0.6	103.9	15.6	266.7	13.8
96.2	-0.1	-0.5	102.4	15.6	266.7	13.8
94.1	-0.2	-0.4	100.7	15.3	266.7	13.7
91.7	-0.2	-0.4	100.5	15.2	266.6	13.7
89.1	-0.1	-0.6	97.9	15.1	266.6	13.7
86.3	0.1	-1	95.5	14.7	266.6	13.7
83.5	0.1	-1.4	92.5	14.2	266.5	13.7
80.7	0	-1.6	88.9	13.6	266.5	13.7
78.2	-0.2	-1.7	88.2	12.9	266.5	13.7
75.7	-0.5	-1.6	85.9	12.4	266.4	13.7
73.4	-0.8	-1.6	83.6	12.1	266.4	13.7
71.1	-0.8	-1.8	81.5	11.5	266.4	13.7
68.7	-0.9	-1.9	80.1	11.2	266.3	13.6
66.3	-1.1	-1.8	77.9	11.1	266.3	13.6
63.9	-1.3	-1.9	75.2	10.6	266.3	13.6
61.8	-1.4	-1.7	72	10.2	266.2	13.6
59.9	-1.4	-1.8	69.6	9.7	266.2	13.6
58.3	-1.3	-1.6	66.8	9.3	266.2	13.6
57	-1.2	-1.7	64.9	9.4	266.2	13.6
55.8	-1.1	-1.6	64.2	9.2	266.1	13.6
54.5	-1	-1.6	63.7	9.1	266.1	13.6
52.9	-0.9	-1.5	63.2	9	266.1	13.6
51.1	-0.9	-1.4	61	8.8	266.1	13.6
49.4	-0.9	-1.3	59.3	8.8	266.1	13.5
47.8	-0.9	-1.2	57.7	8.6	266.1	13.5
46.2	-0.7	-1.2	56.3	8.3	266.1	13.5
44.7	-0.8	-1.1	55.3	8.3	266	13.5
43.4	-1	-1.1	53.2	8.1	266	13.5
42.2	-0.9	-1.2	52.5	8.1	266	13.5
41	-0.8	-1.2	51.7	8.2	266	13.5
39.8	-0.9	-1.2	49.2	8	266	13.5
38.6	-0.8	-1.1	47.5	7.9	266	13.5
37.4	-0.7	-1	46.5	7.9	266	13.5
36.2	-0.7	-0.6	44.6	8.1	266	13.5
35.1	-0.6	-0.5	44	8.3	266	13.4
33.8	-0.5	-0.6	43.4	8.7	266	13.4
32.3	-0.4	-0.7	42.3	8.8	266	13.4
30.8	-0.4	-0.9	41.2	8.8	266	13.4
29.2	-0.5	-0.9	40.8	8.8	266	13.4
27.6	-0.6	-0.9	39.1	8.7	266	13.4
26	-0.8	-0.8	37.1	8.8	266	13.4
24.5	-0.9	-0.8	35	9	266	13.4
22.9	-0.9	-0.9	33.1	9.2	266	13.3
21.2	-0.9	-1	32.6	9.2	266	13.3
19.5	-0.9	-1	30.6	9.2	266	13.3
17.9	-0.9	-1.1	28.3	9.2	266	13.3
16.3	-1	-1	26.3	9.1	266	13.3
14.8	-1	-0.7	24.7	9.1	266	13.3
13.5	-1	-0.6	24	9.4	266	13.3
12.1	-0.8	-0.7	23.2	9.7	266	13.2
10.3	-0.6	-0.9	22.4	10	266	13.2
8.3	-0.5	-1	19.9	10	266	13.2
6.5	-0.4	-1.2	16.1	9.8	266	13.2
4.9	-0.5	-1.1	15.5	9.5	266	13.2
3.4	-0.6	-0.9	13.4	9.5	265.9	13.2
2.1	-0.8	-0.7	11.1	9.5	265.9	13.2
1	-1	-0.4	8.5	9.3	265.9	13.2
0.4	-1.2	-0.1	6.4	9.4	265.9	13.1
0	-1.4	0	4.9	10.1	265.9	13.1
359.7	-1.6	0.1	4.7	10.2	265.9	13.1
359.4	-1.8	0.2	3.5	10.6	265.9	13.1
359.3	-2.1	0.3	2.8	10.9	265.9	13.1
359.1	-2.3	0.2	2.4	11.2	265.8	13.1
358.9	-2.5	0.2	1	12.1	265.8	13.1
358.7	-2.7	0.1	359.7	12.3	265.8	13.1
358.7	-2.9	0	358.7	12.3	265.8	13
359.1	-2.9	0.1	358	12.3	265.8	13
359.6	-2.8	0.3	358.2	12.4	265.8	13
0.3	-2.6	0.6	357.6	12.8	265.8	13
1	-2.3	0.8	358.2	13.2	265.7	13
1.7	-2.1	0.6	359.5	13.5	265.7	13
2.2	-1.8	0.5	1.2	13.8	265.7	13
2.7	-1.5	0.3	2.7	14	265.7	13
2.9	-1.1	0.3	3.4	14.6	265.6	13
2.8	-1	0.1	3.2	14.9	265.6	13
2.6	-1.3	-0.1	2.7	15.1	265.6	13
2.6	-1.7	-0.4	2.4	15.1	265.5	13
2.6	-2.1	-0.4	2.3	15.1	265.5	13
2.6	-2.3	-0.4	3.1	14.8	265.4	13
2.8	-2.5	-0.2	2.2	14.8	265.4	13
3.3	-2.6	0	2	14.9	265.3	13
3.8	-2.7	0.3	2.4	14.9	265.3	13
4.5	-2.9	0.5	2.7	15.3	265.2	13
5.2	-3	0.7	2.8	16.1	265.1	13
5.7	-3.4	0.9	4	16.5	265.1	13
6.1	-3.8	1	4.3	16.9	265	13
6.6	-4.2	1.1	4.8	17.3	264.9	13
6.9	-4.7	1.1	5.7	17.7	264.9	13
7.3	-5.2	1.1	6.2	17.9	264.9	13
7.7	-5.8	1	6.8	18.3	264.8	13
8	-6.5	1.1	7.4	18.6	264.7	13
8.2	-7.4	1.1	8.1	19	264.7	13
8.3	-8.3	1	7.5	19.1	264.6	13
8.5	-9	1	8.1	19.2	264.5	13
8.5	-9.8	0.8	8.8	19.5	264.5	13
8.3	-10.3	0.7	8.4	19.5	264.4	13
8.3	-10.8	0.5	7.5	19.4	264.4	13
8.6	-11.4	0.5	6.8	19.3	264.3	13
9.1	-12	0.7	7.4	19.3	264.3	13
9.4	-12.5	0.7	9.6	19.8	264.2	13
9.1	-12.9	0.6	10.5	20.1	264.2	13
8.7	-13.4	0.3	9.3	20.1	264.1	13
8.5	-13.6	0.1	9.2	20.1	264.1	13
8.2	-13.9	-0.3	8.3	19.7	264.1	13
8.4	-14.3	-0.5	6.5	19.2	264	13
9	-14.6	-0.7	5.8	19	264	13.1
9.9	-14.8	-0.9	6.8	18.9	264	13.1
10.8	-14.7	-0.9	8	18.8	263.9	13.1
11.8	-14.5	-0.9	9	19.6	263.9	13.1
12.3	-14.2	-0.7	10.3	19.8	263.9	13.1
12.7	-14	-0.5	10.2	20	263.8	13.1
12.9	-13.8	-0.4	10.3	20.1	263.8	13.1
13.2	-13.6	-0.3	10.4	20.1	263.8	13.1
13.7	-13.2	-0.2	11	19.7	263.8	13.1
14.2	-12.8	0	11.6	19.8	263.8	13.1
14.8	-12.4	0.1	12.3	19.9	263.7	13.1
15.4	-12	0.3	13.5	20.2	263.7	13.1
15.8	-11.7	0.3	14.8	20.5	263.7	13.1
16	-11.5	0.3	14.7	20.8	263.7	13.1
16.3	-11.5	0.3	15	21	263.7	13.1
16.3	-11.5	0.2	15.7	21.2	263.7	13.1
16.2	-11.6	0.1	15.8	21.4	263.7	13.2
15.9	-11.9	0	15.2	21.5	263.7	13.2
15.8	-12.3	-0.2	15.5	21.2	263.7	13.2
15.7	-12.7	-0.3	15.6	21.1	263.6	13.2
15.8	-13.2	-0.1	15.8	21	263.6	13.2
15.9	-13.8	-0.1	15.8	21	263.6	13.2
15.9	-14.5	0.2	15.4	21	263.6	13.2
15.9	-15.1	0.1	16.5	21.4	263.6	13.2
15.7	-15.6	0	16.4	21.4	263.6	13.2
15.6	-16.1	-0.4	16	21.5	263.6	13.2
15.5	-16.5	-0.7	15.9	21.5	263.6	13.2
15.4	-16.9	-1	15.9	21.5	263.6	13.2
15.1	-17.5	-1.1	15.5	21.3	263.6	13.2
14.9	-18	-1.1	15.3	21.1	263.6	13.2
14.5	-18.3	-1	15.1	21	263.6	13.2
14.2	-18.3	-1	15.3	20.9	263.6	13.2
13.7	-18.4	-0.7	14.2	20.6	263.6	13.2
13.4	-18.5	-0.4	13.7	20.4	263.6	13.2
13.1	-18.4	0	13.3	20.4	263.6	13.2
13.1	-18.3	0.3	12.7	20.3	263.6	13.2
13.3	-18	0.5	12.4	20.2	263.6	13.2
13.7	-17.5	0.7	12.7	20.2	263.6	13.2
14.3	-16.9	0.9	12.5	20.6	263.6	13.2
14.8	-16.3	1.2	13.4	20.9	263.5	13.2
15.1	-15.7	1.1	13.8	21.3	263.5	13.2
15.4	-15.1	0.9	13.7	21.3	263.5	13.2
15.8	-14.4	0.9	14.2	21.4	263.5	13.2
16.2	-13.6	0.8	14.5	21.4	263.5	13.2
16.7	-12.9	0.8	14.6	21.5	263.5	13.2
17.1	-12.3	0.8	14.8	21.6	263.5	13.2
17.5	-11.5	0.8	15.3	21.7	263.5	13.2
17.9	-10.5	0.8	16.1	21.7	263.4	13.2
18.3	-9.5	0.7	16.2	21.8	263.4	13.3
18.8	-8.4	0.9	16.7	21.8	263.4	13.3
19.2	-7.3	1.2	17.3	22	263.4	13.3
19.6	-6.4	1.3	17.4	22.2	263.4	13.3
20	-5.4	1.4	17.9	22.2	263.4	13.3
20.4	-4.2	1.3	18.8	22.4	263.4	13.3
20.8	-3.2	1.1	19.1	22.3	263.4	13.3
21.3	-2.2	0.8	19.6	22.4	263.4	13.3
21.7	-1.6	0.5	19.9	22.3	263.3	13.3
22	-1.3	0	20.1	22.3	263.3	13.3
22.1	-1.2	-0.4	21.1	22.1	263.3	13.3
22	-1.2	-0.8	21.7	21.9	263.3	13.3
21.7	-1.1	-1	21.5	21.5	263.3	13.3
21.2	-1.2	-0.6	21.2	21.1	263.3	13.3
20.7	-1.2	-0.3	20.5	20.7	263.3	13.3
20.3	-1.2	0.5	20.7	20	263.3	13.3
20	-1.2	0.9	20.3	19.8	263.3	13.3
19.9	-1.2	1	19.7	19.5	263.3	13.3
20	-1.2	1	19.8	19.5	263.3	13.3
20.1	-1.3	0.8	20.4	19.4	263.3	13.3
20.2	-1.4	0.5	20.1	19.7	263.3	13.3
20.2	-1.6	0.2	19.9	19.6	263.3	13.4
20.3	-1.7	0	19.7	19.4	263.3	13.4
20.4	-1.8	0	19.8	19.2	263.3	13.4
20.4	-1.8	0	20.1	19.1	263.3	13.4
20.3	-1.8	0.1	19.9	19.1	263.2	13.4
20.4	-1.9	0.1	19.5	19	263.2	13.4
20.5	-2	0.1	19.7	19	263.2	13.4
20.8	-2.1	0	19.6	18.9	263.2	13.4
21.1	-2.1	-0.1	19.8	18.9	263.2	13.4
21.5	-2.1	-0.1	20.1	19	263.2	13.4
21.9	-2.1	-0.1	20.4	19	263.2	13.5
22.4	-2.1	-0.2	21	19	263.2	13.5
22.7	-2.1	-0.2	21.7	19.1	263.2	13.5
23	-2.1	-0.1	22	19.1	263.2	13.5
23.2	-2.2	0	22.6	19.3	263.2	13.5
23.4	-2.3	0	22.7	19.3	263.2	13.5
23.7	-2.4	0	22.9	19.4	263.2	13.5
24	-2.5	0	23.5	19.4	263.3	13.5
24.2	-2.6	0	23.8	19.5	263.3	13.5
24.6	-2.6	0	23.9	19.4	263.3	13.6
25	-2.7	0	24.3	19.5	263.3	13.6
25.3	-2.8	0	25.2	19.6	263.3	13.6
25.4	-2.8	0.1	25.3	19.8	263.3	13.6
25.4	-2.9	0.2	25.4	20	263.3	13.6
25.4	-2.9	0.3	25.5	20	263.3	13.6
25.4	-2.9	0.3	25.4	20.1	263.3	13.6
25.4	-2.9	0.3	25.2	20	263.3	13.6
25.5	-3	0.2	25.1	20	263.3	13.7
25.8	-3	0.1	25.4	19.9	263.3	13.7
26.1	-2.9	0.1	25.8	20.1	263.3	13.7
26.4	-2.8	0.1	26	20.1	263.3	13.7
26.6	-2.6	0.2	26.4	20.2	263.3	13.7
26.7	-2.5	0.3	26.6	20.3	263.3	13.7
26.8	-2.5	0.2	26.8	20.4	263.3	13.7
26.9	-2.5	0.2	27	20.4	263.3	13.7
27	-2.6	0.1	27.1	20.4	263.3	13.7
27.1	-2.8	0	27.6	20.5	263.3	13.7
27.3	-3	0	27.5	20.6	263.3	13.7
27.4	-3.1	0	27.5	20.7	263.3	13.8
27.5	-3.2	0.2	27.6	20.8	263.3	13.8
27.8	-3.2	0.4	27.5	20.8	263.3	13.8
28.2	-3.3	0.7	27.3	20.9	263.3	13.8
28.8	-3.4	0.9	27.6	21	263.3	13.8
29.5	-3.6	1	28.3	21.3	263.2	13.8
30.1	-3.7	1.2	28.9	21.9	263.2	13.8
30.7	-3.9	1.2	29.5	22.2	263.2	13.8
31.2	-4	1.1	29.9	22.5	263.2	13.8
31.7	-4	0.9	30.5	22.7	263.2	13.8
32.2	-3.9	0.7	31.3	22.9	263.1	13.8
32.6	-3.9	0.6	31.7	22.9	263.1	13.9
33.1	-3.8	0.6	32.2	23	263.1	13.9
33.6	-3.8	0.6	32.4	23.1	263.1	13.9
34.1	-3.8	0.6	32.7	23.2	263	13.9
34.7	-3.6	0.6	33.3	23.3	263	13.9
35.4	-3.4	0.5	33.9	23.3	263	13.9
36.1	-3.1	0.5	34.5	23.3	263	13.9
36.7	-2.7	0.5	35.4	23.5	262.9	13.9
36.9	-2.3	0.6	36.4	23.6	262.9	13.9
36.9	-1.9	0.6	36.6	23.6	262.9	13.9
36.9	-1.7	0.3	36.8	23.3	262.9	13.9
36.8	-1.7	-0.1	37.1	23.3	262.8	14
36.5	-1.7	-0.6	37.1	23.1	262.8	14
36	-1.8	-1.1	37.6	23.2	262.8	14
35	-2	-1.4	37.1	23.1	262.8	14
33.7	-2.2	-1.6	37.2	22.4	262.7	14
32	-2.5	-1.3	36.4	22.1	262.7	14
30	-2.6	-0.9	35	21.9	262.7	14
27.9	-2.7	-0.3	33.3	21.7	262.6	14
25.8	-2.7	0.3	31.8	21.6	262.6	14

fwiw, this includes timestamp

LocalTime	Hdg	Heel	Pitch	COG	SOG	CourseWindDirection	CourseWindSpeed

50:14.8	13.9	-15.3	1.8	5.2	21.2	264.1	14.9
50:15.0	15.7	-14.8	1.6	6.7	21.3	264.1	14.8
50:15.2	17.6	-14.1	1.7	9.8	21.2	264.1	14.8
50:15.4	19.5	-13.4	1.6	11	21.2	264	14.8
50:15.6	21.7	-12.4	1.6	13.1	21.4	264	14.8
50:15.8	23.7	-11.2	1.6	15.6	21.7	263.9	14.8
50:16.0	25.5	-9.8	1.6	17.6	21.9	263.9	14.8
50:16.2	27.2	-8.3	1.6	19.2	22.2	263.8	14.8
50:16.4	29	-6.6	1.6	20.7	22.5	263.8	14.8
50:16.6	30.9	-4.8	1.6	22	22.5	263.8	14.8
50:16.8	32.8	-3	1.6	24	22.6	263.8	14.8
50:17.0	34.8	-1.4	1.4	25.3	22.4	263.7	14.8
50:17.2	36.9	-0.4	0.6	28.1	22.3	263.7	14.7
50:17.4	39.1	0.3	0	30.8	21.9	263.7	14.7
50:17.6	41	0.4	-0.8	33.6	21.9	263.6	14.7
50:17.8	42.6	0.3	-1.3	35.2	21.5	263.6	14.7
50:18.0	43.9	0	-1.4	37.2	21.1	263.6	14.7
50:18.2	45	-0.2	-1.1	39	20.5	263.6	14.7
50:18.4	46.2	-0.4	-0.9	39.9	20.1	263.6	14.7
50:18.6	47.7	-0.5	-0.5	41.3	19.4	263.5	14.7
50:18.8	49.4	-0.6	-0.4	41.6	18.8	263.5	14.6
50:19.0	51.7	-0.6	-0.2	41.8	18.1	263.5	14.6
50:19.2	54.3	-0.6	-0.2	43.9	18.1	263.5	14.6
50:19.4	57.3	-0.6	-0.6	46.3	17.6	263.4	14.6
50:19.6	60.1	-0.6	-0.9	48.9	17.3	263.4	14.6
50:19.8	63	-0.5	-1.3	51.3	16.7	263.4	14.6
50:20.0	65.7	-0.3	-1.4	53.6	16.2	263.4	14.6
50:20.2	68.3	-0.1	-1.6	57.2	16.4	263.4	14.5
50:20.4	70.5	-0.1	-1.6	59.6	16.1	263.4	14.5
50:20.6	72.6	-0.1	-1.7	61.5	15.5	263.3	14.5
50:20.8	74.4	0	-1.4	64.3	15.1	263.3	14.5
50:21.0	76	0.2	-1.3	65.7	14.7	263.3	14.5
50:21.2	77.6	0.4	-1	68.9	13.9	263.3	14.5
50:21.4	79.3	0.6	-1	70.1	13.5	263.3	14.5
50:21.6	80.8	1	-1	72.3	13.3	263.2	14.4
50:21.8	81.9	1.5	-1.1	74.2	13.2	263.2	14.4
50:22.0	83	1.6	-1.2	74.7	12.8	263.2	14.4
50:22.2	84.2	1.6	-0.9	76.8	12.1	263.2	14.4
50:22.4	85.5	1.5	-0.7	77.9	11.9	263.2	14.4
50:22.6	86.8	1.3	-0.5	79.3	11.8	263.2	14.3
50:22.8	87.9	1	-0.7	81.9	11.9	263.1	14.3
50:23.0	88.7	0.8	-0.9	83.8	11.8	263.1	14.3
50:23.2	89.2	0.8	-1	86.3	11.6	263.1	14.3
50:23.4	89.3	0.7	-0.9	87.3	11.5	263.1	14.3
50:23.6	89.3	0.7	-0.6	87.3	11.3	263.1	14.3
50:23.8	89.4	0.7	-0.3	86.6	11.2	263.1	14.3
50:24.0	89.8	0.7	-0.2	85.5	11.1	263.1	14.2
50:24.2	90.5	0.7	-0.4	86.6	10.5	263.1	14.2
50:24.4	91.4	0.8	-0.7	86.6	10.3	263	14.2
50:24.6	92.3	1	-1.1	87.7	10.2	263	14.2
50:24.8	93.3	1.3	-1.3	89.2	10.1	263	14.2
50:25.0	94.3	1.6	-1.3	90.1	9.8	263	14.2
50:25.2	95.4	1.9	-1	89.7	10	263	14.1
50:25.4	96.4	2	-0.5	90.8	10.2	263	14.1
50:25.6	97.5	2.1	0	91.3	10.3	263	14.1
50:25.8	98.5	2	0	93.1	10.6	263	14.1
50:26.0	99.4	1.9	0	93.8	10.9	263	14.1
50:26.2	100.4	1.7	-0.4	93.5	11.1	263	14.1
50:26.4	101.9	1.4	-0.6	92.7	11	263	14.1
50:26.6	103.8	1.3	-0.7	93.3	10.8	263	14
50:26.8	105.9	1.2	-0.7	95.5	10.8	263	14
50:27.0	108	1.4	-0.4	97.9	11	263	14
50:27.2	110.2	1.8	-0.2	99.6	12	263	14
50:27.4	112.1	2.4	0.1	101.7	12.3	263	14
50:27.6	113.8	2.9	0	105.2	12.9	263	14
50:27.8	114.8	3.3	-0.2	107.9	13.4	263	14
50:28.0	115.8	3.5	-0.5	109	13.8	263	13.9
50:28.2	116.7	3.5	-0.2	112.4	13.6	263	13.9
50:28.4	117.4	3.5	0.2	114.5	14	263	13.9
50:28.6	117.8	3.4	0.6	115.4	14.5	263	13.9
50:28.8	118.3	3.4	0.7	115.3	14.9	263	13.9
50:29.0	118.7	3.5	0.8	115.7	15.4	263	13.9
50:29.2	119.1	3.8	0.7	117.8	15.5	263	13.9
50:29.4	119.1	3.9	0.3	119.5	16	263	13.9
50:29.6	118.9	3.9	0	119.3	16.5	263	13.9
50:29.8	118.6	3.8	0	118.9	16.7	263	13.8
50:30.0	118.5	3.9	0.2	118.6	17	263	13.8
50:30.2	118.3	4	0.6	119.4	16.9	263	13.8
50:30.4	118	4.1	1.1	119.5	17.3	263.1	13.8
50:30.6	117.7	4.2	1.4	119.1	17.7	263.1	13.8
50:30.8	117.5	4.2	1.5	118.5	18	263.1	13.8
50:31.0	117.4	4.4	1.5	118.3	18.4	263.1	13.8
50:31.2	117.3	4.5	1.3	118.1	18.9	263.1	13.8
50:31.4	117.1	4.7	0.9	118.1	19.2	263.1	13.8
50:31.6	117	4.9	0.3	117.7	19.2	263.1	13.8
50:31.8	117	5.2	0	117.7	19.4	263.2	13.8
50:32.0	117	5.6	-0.2	118.5	19.8	263.2	13.8
50:32.2	116.6	6.2	-0.3	118.7	20.2	263.2	13.7
50:32.4	116	6.9	-0.1	118.8	20.6	263.2	13.7
50:32.6	115	7.5	0.3	118.4	20.9	263.3	13.7
50:32.8	113.6	8.1	0.7	117.6	21.3	263.3	13.7
50:33.0	112	8.7	1.2	116.7	21.6	263.3	13.7
50:33.2	110.3	9.2	1.5	116.1	21	263.4	13.7
50:33.4	109	9.4	1.7	113.4	20.9	263.4	13.7
50:33.6	108.2	9.5	1.7	111.5	21	263.4	13.7
50:33.8	107.7	9.5	1.4	110.4	21.2	263.4	13.7
50:34.0	107.1	9.4	1	109.9	21.4	263.5	13.7
50:34.2	106.6	9.4	0.8	108.6	22	263.5	13.7
50:34.4	106.1	9.6	0.4	109.2	22.2	263.5	13.7
50:34.6	105.5	9.7	-0.3	108.5	22.2	263.5	13.7

Dude! Stop with the Matrix background. Attach a file. Online version of getting a room.

If I had something useful to attach, then I would do that.

The idea behind posting the samples is to maybe entice someone into doing precisely that. The one above is an example of going from speed to speed through a downwind tack, with measurements at 5 times per second. It's a real treasure trove they are providing. Baby steps first..

The link to the CSV's is above.

It's already borderline sick!

how about carrying 1 stream solidly

before expanding anything

still pissed at staying up to 2am

for a few text messages...

Yep, bummer. I'm sure nobody is happy about the outage, and some involved even less happy than you.

But it makes perfect sense they ran the race on time despite it, for a lot of good reasons but including that they could not know if or when the satellite feed would get restored. Fortunately all the local gear was operating smoothly. All the replays are up now, of all the channels of all the races today.

fwiw, this includes timestamp

Here is a .pdf of a spreadsheet created from that data:

speed table.pdf

I haven't had time to go look at the raw data. There may be simpler methods of conversion available.

Marty

Thanks, it's kinda fun to look at.

Am not sure what all directions one could take this but off the top of my head without having thought about it much.. And from a phone keyboard.. maybe:

Calculate approximate AWA and AWS values (these are missing from the AC45 datasets but will be included for the AC72s, which would be more accurate but still..)

Draw some polars using the data (more than one poster has asked for this, including the VSK guy)

Extrapolate something that compares ideal angles, versus what different boats actually sail, in different races, and if the trend shows improvement, etc.

Maybe design some database tables that can import and use the data effectively to answer a variety of other questions, like ... well I can think of a lot of them.

There's a reason Stan pointed us to this data, a reason he thinks it is so cool, a reason he's even hoping to get it hosted more visibly, on AC.com. That reason is 'because it's so cool!' :)

I can understand why AWA and AWS can be useful for teams, I can, maybe understand, why AWA could be interesting for the public, but that "AWS is cool for the public" seem utter nonsense until I have decent explanation.

Well to me, understanding apparent wind is an interesting subject. I know that I'm not alone either, just look at some of the back n forth Mal (an ex USAF fighter pilot) got into recently. It definitely is cool, and key to understanding what the hell is going on through those tacks and gibes.

The data is right there, even if we are still far short of animating the vectors.

You confirm what I say, maybe I agree for AWA (apparent wind angle). But the Apparent Wind Speed ? I never met one cat sailors thinking about it.

As for "cool for the public" it looks like some ACEA rethorics.

Yep, bummer. I'm sure nobody is happy about the outage, and some involved even less happy than you.

But it makes perfect sense they ran the race on time despite it, for a lot of good reasons but including that they could not know if or when the satellite feed would get restored. Fortunately all the local gear was operating smoothly. All the replays are up now, of all the channels of all the races today.

yes it's great to know i can come back when i have time and watch where charlie on china missed the gate etc.

and if it was atmospheric then that's pretty close to "an act of god"...

It's raining here and not sure if the helis will fly but we might get a full time LL feed out

today, and it is looking more and more likely in the future. We're calling it "LL Uncut" because

it will show my ouput full time, whether or not it is "set up for air." That way you'll get to see

a bit more behind the curtain.

Glad to read that some of you are working through the datasets and doing interesting things

with them. That's what we've hoped for all along... make it possible for lots of people to

analyze, watch, and make great apps without us being in the way.

We are also feeling optimistic that we'll be on knots, boatlengths and meters for the events

from San Diego onwards.... so that conversation can come to a close, and the sailors,

commentators and graphics can all be speaking the language of sailing without conflicts.

It's raining here and not sure if the helis will fly but we might get a full time LL feed out

today, and it is looking more and more likely in the future. We're calling it "LL Uncut" because

it will show my ouput full time, whether or not it is "set up for air." That way you'll get to see

Glad to read that some of you are working through the datasets and doing interesting things

with them. That's what we've hoped for all along... make it possible for lots of people to

We are also feeling optimistic that we'll be on knots, boatlengths and meters for the events

from San Diego onwards.... so that conversation can come to a close, and the sailors,

commentators and graphics can all be speaking the language of sailing without conflicts.

First of all: Super that you are here!

For the bolded part: smilie_love_375.gif

Big breeze today so the helis are going to be bounced around and the LL graphics

might be more jittery than normal. Haven't tested in this much breeze with big gusts!

Apparently LL will be the 4th feed on YouTube today. I expect some comments on

my driving skills (or lack thereof.)

Big breeze today so the helis are going to be bounced around and the LL graphics

might be more jittery than normal. Haven't tested in this much breeze with big gusts!

Please recap briefly what it is you are 'steering' on that channel?

Yea

Yep! from the chat window, by AC:

"Helis are up! Be sure to click on the camera on your screen for different viewing options! Sports, Sailing, On Board and NEW feed LiveLine. Check it out and let us know what view you like. We want feedback!"

Damn! Missed that. Couldn't take my eyes off the racing. But glad you guys got that going. I'll be ready for it in San Diego. Getting wireless internet TV worked out so by San Diego I can put Liveline on the big screen and the broadcast on the Mac screen. I might have to get another monitor for the America's Cup!

So why was Virtual Eye so jittery. It constantly lost it but Liveline seemed to be able to keep the numbers right? Two different sources?

Damn! Missed that. Couldn't take my eyes off the racing. But glad you guys got that going. I'll be ready for it in San Diego. Getting wireless internet TV worked out so by San Diego I can put Liveline on the big screen and the broadcast on the Mac screen. I might have to get another monitor for the America's Cup!

So why was Virtual Eye so jittery. It constantly lost it but Liveline seemed to be able to keep the numbers right? Two different sources?

LL and VE use the same data, at the same time, from the same server. The jittery stuff is something I don't

know about but does show that it matters how the client (graphics) application uses the data - some

approaches are "better" than others for particular applications. The LL drawing engine is based on the

1st&10 (yellow line) app we built a few years ago and the VE engine is based on the drawing engine we built

for the 1992 Americas Cup SailTrack system. Each has been refined over the years but LL is much "newer."

Also, LL cares about matching the graphics with the heli shot and has lots of smarts about the glue that

holds them together, steadily. VE is all synthetic and has the challenge of guessing when motion is "real'

and when motion is an artifact/measurement error. Also, these boats have really high frequency accelerations

and decelerations in 3D; dealing with that is inherent in LL, and not considered in VE because all the "old"

boats are slooooooowwwwww in 3D.

Packing things up now. Back on the planes tomorrow. Time to think about our "single camera" show/feed for

the prelims in San Diego. "LiveLine" uncut moves from a test to the main event then. Comments from what

we did today?

LL and VE use the same data, at the same time, from the same server. The jittery stuff is something I don't

know about but does show that it matters how the client (graphics) application uses the data - some

approaches are "better" than others for particular applications. The LL drawing engine is based on the

1st&10 (yellow line) app we built a few years ago and the VE engine is based on the drawing engine we built

for the 1992 Americas Cup SailTrack system. Each has been refined over the years but LL is much "newer."

Also, LL cares about matching the graphics with the heli shot and has lots of smarts about the glue that

holds them together, steadily. VE is all synthetic and has the challenge of guessing when motion is "real'

and when motion is an artifact/measurement error. Also, these boats have really high frequency accelerations

and decelerations in 3D; dealing with that is inherent in LL, and not considered in VE because all the "old"

Packing things up now. Back on the planes tomorrow. Time to think about our "single camera" show/feed for

the prelims in San Diego. "LiveLine" uncut moves from a test to the main event then. Comments from what

we did today?

We have 54 days to wait for the next circus show. With all the feeds it was hard to watch just one but in Replay mode there will be plenty of time to critique what worked best on LL. The grid lines are an excellent addition, as several here have said already. Lots of attention is paid to the mark circles too, even by the announcers. Superb, overall.

edit: Oh, you ~must~ get one of the commentaries onto the LL feed even if they are unfortunately 'out of sync' at times wrt the action being talked about; it's a bandwidth thing

Comments from what we did today?

Clearly the LiveLine channel is a must so you've got that sorted out with the menu choice. Nice.

As much as I love Liveline, the conventional sports broadcast coverage works and is a staple so if limited to just Liveline (if that is what you are describing), majority might be put off. If by single camera you mean what Clean was talking about earlier, every shot includes Liveline data overlay, no worries.

Not sure I get the "preliminaries" exactly. Is the first weekend considered preliminary? Don't think they should do that as it will be first impression in US. The same full on Day 1 to end coverage would be best bet.

Might want to have an "AC 34 Wifi" feed setup in spectator area so folks don't blow their data plans watching AC racing. Or crush the local cell tower and blame it on AC34 slow video. Also a way to draw folks to spectator areas to create atmosphere and the ever saleable crowd pics. "Free Wifi in AC34 Spectator Area" signs all over.

Oh, you ~must~ get one of the commentaries onto the LL feed even if they are unfortunately 'out of sync' at times wrt the action being talked about; it's a bandwidth thing

50/50 on that if people use it as I do with Liveline the overview race tracker "Who's ahead! What the heck is going on!" in one window and the main race broadcast WITH AUDIO going in another window. In that case the audio with Liveline becomes an artifact to be dealt with. Easy enough just turn the volume down in that window but it would be like having audio on Virtual Eye.

Would someone JUST watch the race via Liveline?

Liveline is the new VirtualEye. No need for elaborate graphic simulation now that we can overlay the graphics on the live video.

And now that we can do that...time to evolve....so when do I get LiveLine 3D! I'm waiting. Calling James Cameron. Having today' race literally on my real desktop in 3D. Having San Francisco in AC72's running around my living room. Want to get kids involved....have them dodging AC75's in the living room vs. Saturday morning cartoons. When's the America's Cup start, Daddy, we want to plaly??!!

Hmmm....wonder what kind of data feed is needed for live 3D?

Commentary on Liveline would make it watchable by itself if you can only have one feed. The video picture takes up too little space on the page. It's OK having the chat channel on the side, but even with a widescreen, the video is too sall - there is blank space to the left and uneeded caption of the event below. of course one can go full screen, but then you don't get the chat or camera option. It would be great to have two video feeds on the page if possible...

we did today?

Catch it in SD - the Prelims with LiveLine (only), brought to you by oysterhead and crew!

Congrats you've made the bigtime - Hollywood is clearly the next stop (& just up the road!)

I couldn't take my eyes of the sailing feed today, but there was plenty of LL there and it was great.

If they can't 'sell' today's action, well................... The highlights reel should be a killer.

I loved that they had all the best angles of the major race incidents already sorted out by the time they got to the wrap-up at the end of the Live Show.

Great job to all involved.

Just saw the "sports" commentary of today's race. ... I thought the liveline graphics were very nice. Even more of the ladder shots would be great. It might be nice to have course projection lines from the boats (say 60 seconds maybe with 20 sec tic marks?) at times (eg. near crosses and laylines). Thanks again. Great stuff.

The improvement from Cascais to Plymouth was staggering, maintain that level of progress!

Suggestions:

*Would it be possible to have a 10s SOG/COG vector in situations where boats are converging? That would easily illustrate where someone will have to tack/gybe.

*Perhaps by using wingtrim as guidance, adding some kind of "powermeter" to display when the teams tries to accelerate/deaccelerate?

Would look cool if it was a bar going up and down and not numbers. Like the throttlebar in F1.

post-24221-044441300 1316432537_thumb.pngpost-24221-083767300 1316432732_thumb.jpg

The only bad thing is the persistence to use MPH and KPH instead of KTS.

The improvement from Cascais to Plymouth was staggering, maintain that level of progress!

Suggestions:

*Would it be possible to have a 10s SOG/COG vector in situations where boats are converging? That would easily illustrate where someone will have to tack/gybe.

*Perhaps by using wingtrim as guidance, adding some kind of "powermeter" to display when the teams tries to accelerate/deaccelerate?

Would look cool if it was a bar going up and down and not numbers. Like the throttlebar in F1.

post-24221-044441300 1316432537_thumb.pngpost-24221-083767300 1316432732_thumb.jpg

The umpiring app has a SOG/COG vector displayed from the bow that is very helpful

in predicting situations so the umps can divide responsibilities in advance... yes it

would be useful and is "on the list" for LL... as are so many things!

In case anyone is wondering, we really are keeping track of suggestions from the SA

forums and implementing things as time, resources, and other issues allow. With

that in mind, I'll bet you see knots from SD onwards, and that issue can go to sleep.

Please don't think that we aren't listening if we don't respond to each individual

suggestion....

And, for those really wondering about the future of sailing, I would say that event in

Plymouth showed us that it's not dead yet. We met people from all over Europe,

and from all the little local towns, who came to watch because they love sailing and

they love the ocean and nautical history/tradition. We have never before experienced

such a high level of knowledge and honest enthusiasm from FANS OF THE SAILORS.

Yes, they clapped and cheered when people rounded marks, righted boats and

finished. It was really inspiring to go to a pub and have folks spontaneously say that

they were really enjoying things and glad that they got to see it. This has nothing to

do with TV or sponsorship... just about a sport that has very deep roots in regular

people's lives in many parts of the world. Plymouth was fabulous. I hope we go back.

Suggestions:

The umpiring app has a SOG/COG vector displayed from the bow that is very helpful

in predicting situations so the umps can divide responsibilities in advance... yes it

would be useful and is "on the list" for LL... as are so many things!

In case anyone is wondering, we really are keeping track of suggestions from the SA

forums and implementing things as time, resources, and other issues allow. With

that in mind, I'll bet you see knots from SD onwards, and that issue can go to sleep.

Please don't think that we aren't listening if we don't respond to each individual

suggestion....

And, for those really wondering about the future of sailing, I would say that event in

Plymouth showed us that it's not dead yet. We met people from all over Europe,

and from all the little local towns, who came to watch because they love sailing and

they love the ocean and nautical history/tradition. We have never before experienced

such a high level of knowledge and honest enthusiasm from FANS OF THE SAILORS.

Yes, they clapped and cheered when people rounded marks, righted boats and

finished. It was really inspiring to go to a pub and have folks spontaneously say that

they were really enjoying things and glad that they got to see it. This has nothing to

do with TV or sponsorship... just about a sport that has very deep roots in regular

people's lives in many parts of the world. Plymouth was fabulous. I hope we go back.

Always good to hear from you oysterhead. Glad you got some positive feedback in Plymouth from the 'grass roots' of sailing.

And thanks for taking note of some of the thoughts coming from here.

I don't believe the AC45s are instrumented to measure wing trim. (Sigh)

I'll bet you see knots from SD onwards, and that issue can go to sleep.

Well, thank god for that.

Reminds me the Italian general press often used "knots per hour" in previous ACs ..

Can we also assume the chequered flag will be ditched?

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but it would be very helpful at the starts to have the start line graphic change color at the gun. It would help visualize the over-earlies, etc.

To get the jitters out of the LL overlay you probably need a different approach than 'just' precision GPS/INS...

Have you looked into motion detection on the whole image (both video and LL) than matching them together?

If you don't want to do your own motion detection you could take the motion vectors from an MPEG encoder (or decoder, depending on where you hook in). Fun stuff!

Great job anyway; I normally don't watch sports, but this was quite a show!

Can we assume that they will it together with their parrot troll ?

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but it would be very helpful at the starts to have the start line graphic change color at the gun. It would help visualize the over-earlies, etc.

It already does, from a "red" to a "grey" at 0:00. We're always working with colors as things

change a bit in the conversions from HD downwards... and people perceive things differently.

If you can't see the change, we'd like to know. There are a few other folks that have said they

can't see it, but most can..

To get the jitters out of the LL overlay you probably need a different approach than 'just' precision GPS/INS...

Have you looked into motion detection on the whole image (both video and LL) than matching them together?

If you don't want to do your own motion detection you could take the motion vectors from an MPEG encoder (or decoder, depending on where you hook in). Fun stuff!

Great job anyway; I normally don't watch sports, but this was quite a show!

Image-based processing is in the works. Not clear how long it will take to implement

given the constraints of rendering times and other items on the list, but it will get to

the top at some point!

Yes, another item that makes the sailors on the team cringe...

after all, we love cannons as part of the rich technological history

of sailing. One step at a time.

I don't have the faintest idea what you are saying here. Please try again...

^ the SOG/COG vector seems like he kind of low hanging fruit to go after next, really looking forward to seeing that feature.

Just mocked that up today. We'll thrash through a few experiments before/during SD.

Feel free to post an image or two of what you'd like it to look like!

^ the SOG/COG vector seems like he kind of low hanging fruit to go after next, really looking forward to seeing that feature.

Just mocked that up today. We'll thrash through a few experiments before/during SD.

I think you said above that the umps can already see it? Hard to imagine I might outthink what they wanted to see.

The suggestion above for chugging the color of the startling from, say, red to green when time hits zero, is a pretty cool idea too. That vector could also be color coded, like as in red if the projection calculates they will collide unless something changes.

You don't get it ? well,...... maybe.

A lot of suggestions have been made here about Eagles, a manic, an ACEA troll, a super troll etc..

My belief now is that Eagles is a screen name covering a few bloggers promoting ACEA ideas.

If you have a close look at what they write, they don't look to have the same personality and expertise ,and they post 20 hours a day.

They don't care about making the sailors mad, that is what they are looking for in order to promote their new vision

If you were here a few years ago you would remember Baltic Bandit, pretty much the same behaviour, with at least two posters. Interestingly BB was from the Portland- Seattle region too.

I don't think these trolls report directly to ACEA but indirectly to Tom Ehman.

I may be wrong but I have not been very much in the past.

A lot of suggestions have been made here about Eagles, a manic, an ACEA troll, a super troll etc..

My belief now is that Eagles is a screen name covering a few bloggers promoting ACEA ideas.

If you have a close look at what they write, they don't look to have the same personality and expertise ,and they post 20 hours a day.

They don't care about making the sailors mad, that is what they are looking for in order to promote their new vision

If you were here a few years ago you would remember Baltic Bandit, pretty much the same behaviour, with at least two posters. Interestingly BB was from the Portland- Seattle region too.

Just to be totally clear here - I have no clue who any of the posters are that drive you nuts.

Yes, there are obviously agendas out there, but I'm not on that page. I'm working on a cool

project with some really smart folks and our team cares about what other sailors think about

the stuff we are working on. I hope this forum stays on the ideas and further developments

around LL, not on ACEA, AC34, or any other topic not directly related to combining live

video from moving cameras (covering sailing regattas) with live graphics...

Question, in Valencia they experimented with masthead cameras. Was that dropped?

Someone suggested the (probably unfeasible because of the angle) idea that gridlines and such be projected even from boat perspectives; that could be cool but even a top down, or peripheral, view from that vantage point might be cool?

Just to be totally clear here - I have no clue who any of the posters are that drive you nuts.

Yes, there are obviously agendas out there, but I'm not on that page. I'm working on a cool

project with some really smart folks and our team cares about what other sailors think about

the stuff we are working on. I hope this forum stays on the ideas and further developments

around LL, not on ACEA, AC34, or any other topic not directly related to combining live

video from moving cameras (covering sailing regattas) with live graphics...

I think it's safe to say you can totally disregard TC and anything he says and continue to focus on the metrics associated with this event and how they are communicated to the public.

His comments and references have absolutely nothing to do with your work.

I'll apologize on his behalf for his inappropriate comments. Please disregard and continue with your inputs and comments - which are very much appreciated.

This confirms without a doubt what a complete ass hole you are.

We're offered the luxury of having one of the guys putting together the technology displayed with the AC soliciting inputs and you make a complete idiot out of yourself with your effort to troll the thread.

You must feel like the total jack ass that you are.

Did you ever apologize to Perry for calling him a troll too after his son passed away ?

You are unquestionably the biggest loser troll on this forum and should be flicked.

Congratulations, I never thought anyone would stoop so low as this, but it come as no surprise from you.

We're offered the luxury of having one of the guys putting together the technology displayed with the AC soliciting inputs and you make a complete idiot out of yourself with your effort to troll the thread.

Did you ever apologize to Perry for calling him a troll too after his son passed away ?

You are unquestionably the biggest loser troll on this forum and should be flicked.

Congratulations, I never thought anyone would stoop so low as this, but it come as no surprise from you.

Really, could you two please go get a room?

Really, could you two please go get a room?

No, but you're free to go to a room. Be my guest.

Yes...yes...but where's my LiveLine iPhone app stand on the punch list? It's going to be TOTALLY necessary come San Diego. I'll be at work (none of these convenient catch the race before the commute business) and the live video doesn't work on iPhones or iPads. You must save us Obi Wan!

This isn't really a LL issue directly, but I have been sorting through the details of

how the feeds get out and about the world... sorry you are caught in the Flash Player / iApp

black hole. I'll keep hunting for a solution amongst the gang here; there are quite a

few iDevices in the compound, complete with skilled users. I should have bought

Apple stock long ago.

Watching live NFL games via DirecTVs Sunday Ticket to Go. On my Windows netbook, it requires Flash but they have an iPhone app and I can watch it on the iPhone. Is it the same video stream to both devices but they use Flash to read it on the PC and they've created some iPhone app to read the same stream on the iPhone?

Is that some stock tool/converter or does it require writing a lot of original code?

Question, in Valencia they experimented with masthead cameras. Was that dropped?

Someone suggested the (probably unfeasible because of the angle) idea that gridlines and such be projected even from boat perspectives; that could be cool but even a top down, or peripheral, view from that vantage point might be cool?

Cameras in other locations on the boats (including masthead) and more sensors (wind, wing angles, rudder angles...)

are on the table for the 72's. We've got plenty of stuff on the 45's to keep us busy for a long time. Watch this space

as we move forward. Right now we are focusing on getting the core/basics right - moving beyond Beta 1.0!

Drawing over other cameras and over low angles is a clear target. Registration and rendering tricks are required to

get things to look right and be more visible than they would be in real life. Example: most of the current graphics are

2D images drawn in registered 3D perspective. As the camera approaches the water at low angles they get infinitely

thin and disappear. Drawing them as 3D objects can solve this, but the rendering time goes up. We are currently

running at less than 1 second total system delay and would like to keep that number as small as possible... all this

is a balancing act that we will optimize as time goes on.

Yes...yes...but where's my LiveLine iPhone app stand on the punch list? It's going to be TOTALLY necessary come San Diego. I'll be at work (none of these convenient catch the race before the commute business) and the live video doesn't work on iPhones or iPads. You must save us Obi Wan!

This isn't really a LL issue directly, but I have been sorting through the details of

how the feeds get out and about the world... sorry you are caught in the Flash Player / iApp

black hole. I'll keep hunting for a solution amongst the gang here; there are quite a

few iDevices in the compound, complete with skilled users. I should have bought

Apple stock long ago.

Watching live NFL games via DirecTVs Sunday Ticket to Go. On my Windows netbook, it requires Flash but they have an iPhone app and I can watch it on the iPhone. Is it the same video stream to both devices but they use Flash to read it on the PC and they've created some iPhone app to read the same stream on the iPhone?

Is that some stock tool/converter or does it require writing a lot of original code?

This topic is a bit outside the LL thread but: Streaming video passes through the ether in many

different formats. Multiple client applications can display the multiple formats... Currently, YouTube

live streaming uses the Flash architecture exclusively, preventing native iDevice client apps from

displaying the streams. It is completely reasonable to guess that the folks at YouTube would benefit

from having their live streams display on iDevices and therefore they would offer an alternative to

Flash before we all get old... and before AC34 is over!

For the SOG I would start at about 10 sec of boat movement, just a simple line color coded to the boat track. For COG on the same line I would do a radius at the current turn rate. You might try exaggerating slightly changes in both the SOG length and the GOC radius only during changes. That might well make it more instructive.

Does VE just use position data for heading information? I often see confusion at very slow speeds. Some sort of gyro stabilized or even magnetic flux info integrated at low speeds would clean that up. If it required hardware ($) the data could be restricted in heading change to what typical turn rates are or could be at those low speeds.

I understand that a capsize results in a loss of data. You could just picture the boat on its side at a loss of data. I realize there are lots of lost data situations so you'd have to have a human turn it on, it may never even happen again but it would sure be simple and a great addition.

I really like the 100 meter? lines aligned perpendicular to the course? Wind? and if wind, what wind? The hardest thing to describe to a new viewer is who's ahead. It's really confusing when the shot is from a moving platform. It's difficult enough to explain that the leader is normally the furthest up/down wind but when a moving platform causes near/far to turn into a perception of a lead change, it's tough.

I haven't noticed any mention or depiction of wind shadow. Is it unknown or not thought to be significant? Boats seem to survive on the leeward hip much better than would be expected and not on the windward hip as well as would be expected. It takes so much of a toll to tack away that they seem to tolerate those positions longer than I would have thought possible. An exaggerated SOG vector might well be a good way to see what effect the wind shadow has and thus the ability to display it.

The changing start line is great. In most cases it was clear who needed to go back. Colors should be red and green but the grey isn't bad.

I really like the quick wide to close zooms where you can see where they are on the course just prior to seeing the boats in relation to each other. Overall coverage, editing and graphics is improving exponentially.

I would sure add my voice to those calling for knots and a cannon.

apparently in the 50's at my club they started races by firing a round from a rifle down the start line. I think the NASCAR crowd would like the cannon at least to be loaded with wadding ....

I may have missed it, but I would LOVE to see Hear Rates of specific crew when looking at on board footage, perhaps during manoeuvres (see Tour De France coverage), would give the viewers a bit more of the human effort involved.

apparently in the 50's at my club they started races by firing a round from a rifle down the start line. I think the NASCAR crowd would like the cannon at least to be loaded with wadding ....

Must have taken it's toll on the fleet. Anybody left to race there ?

Must have taken it's toll on the fleet. Anybody left to race there ?

One of the best GP14 sailors was a cadet in those days. Haven't seen the guy who landed a glider in Normandy or Arnhem for a while though. Was inspiring to see him out there in his 80s.

apparently in the 50's at my club they started races by firing a round from a rifle down the start line.

That would seem to make the penalty for over early a bit steep....

apparently in the 50's at my club they started races by firing a round from a rifle down the start line.

That would seem to make the penalty for over early a bit steep....

Larchmont YC did that one year at their Race Week...a newbie loaded the starting shotgun with buckshot and the wild-west gunman on the committee lowered the barrel and blew a hole through about 5 new Star mains.

The pin was heavily favored anyway, so maybe he RC was just thinning the fleet of the also-rans.