• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
U20guy2

65- by 32-foot catamaran 3200sqft of living space

12,429 posts in this topic

Someone is deleting...

HA! Got it! This is (or at least was) post 10,000.

Now that we hit 10,000, can someone please, please sink that damned barge?

ME100002.JPG

ME100003.JPG

ME100003.JPG

ME100003.JPG

ME100004.JPG

If Woody deletes all of his posts we'll be back to under 5000.

Congrats Woody & Ishmael & the forgotton others that may or may not have reached a 10K glory post in this thread!

Others shall be along soon enough :)

ME - ME - ME - YES I'm the 10,000th Post

Now we can all go do something else !!!!

:):):):):rolleyes:

I am glad that milestone is over! Now let's get back to what is happening with the Flyin Hawaiian and HR. #10005

ME100004.JPG

Oops Woody ain't #10,000 anymore. How did that happen?

ME100004.JPG

ME100004.JPG

tee hee

Jacking off in public (again) Woody?

Most guys pull their dick when they do it though, not continually hit "enter". Whatever gets you off dude, whatever...

ME100004.JPG

ME100004.JPG

ME100004.JPG

ME100004.JPG

ME100004.JPG

ME100004.JPG

ME100004.JPG

ME100004.JPG

ME100004.JPG

ME100004.JPG

Glad that's over with :-)

How do you think we feel.

How do you think we feel.

Better be feeling your Best as the SDYC New Years Day Race starts in 3:05 = @ High Noon

If you're here to complain, you didn't get arrested last night

It's a Nice Sunny Day and the Wind (according to Mark) shall join in

I hope HR got a laugh out of the thread that got a laugh off him for so long

this thread of 10,000 + posts is all about "What"

Not 1 person guessed the FH would be where it is in the condition it is on this New Years 2014 Day

sorry if I took some of the Piss out of Your taking the Piss out of HR & the FH at this monumental moment

I thought it would have been Funny to have the thread locked at 9,999 :o

This whole thread contains perhaps 200 posts of Real New Information & all the rest if Fluff

Fun but Fluff none the less

Shouldn't you be heading to the boat by Now ?????

K woody, go wash your hands and clean that shit offa your keyboard

What a dickhead.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

guess it won't warm up till later B)

NYDBrrrrrr.JPG

Just put Da-woody on ignore list and all his posts went away. It's like he doesn't exist. 2014 is starting out to be a good year! :D

Nice breeze plenty of boats everyone including me in short sleeves and pants

Oh an Sunny and Warm wish you all were here

Pix to follow

No smileys as im on my phone on the water

Just put Da-woody on ignore list and all his posts went away. It's like he doesn't exist. 2014 is starting out to be a good year! :D

Daaah, what have I not been thinking...New Years resolution: Woody gets ignored. So long and thanks for all the fish nothing.

Thanks for the reminder 'crab, 2014 is already becoming less tedious.

Byyyyyyyyyyyyy Woody!

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

NYDBrrrrrr.JPG

Piss off pantywaist! I went out for my annual new year's eve ride last night, and had an ice-cream headache from the cold (20F) before I hit the end of my driveway.

Much nicer at 35F headed to breakfast this AM.

Daaah, what have I not been thinking...New Years resolution: Woody gets ignored. So long and thanks for all the fish nothing.

Byyyyyyyyyyyyy Woody!

Byyyyyyyyyyyyy Woody!

He ( Da woody ) has to be retarded , right ?

Byyyyyyyyyyyyy Woody!

>

Byyyyyyyyyyyyy Woody!

About 4° before Top Dead Center.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

NYDBrrrrrr.JPG

Piss off pantywaist! I went out for my annual new year's eve ride last night, and had an ice-cream headache from the cold (20F) before I hit the end of my driveway.

Much nicer at 35F headed to breakfast this AM.

I can't imagine that kind of Cold, But at least you got to ride

Lot's of Warm Weather Wussies out riding around here today !! B)

I "Hate Cold" (anything under 65 or 70 if the Sun's not out)

Thought I was brave sitting in the Jacuzzi last night :) :) :)

Awesome...I saw on the SA forum page that the last post is by El Mucho Retardo so had to check in to make sure "ignore" is working, and can't see a thing here from him it. Sweet.

Life is good.

AHHSUM

There's no more successful Trolling

Then when you not only wind-up someone(s) enough they have/throw a public tantrum & behave in a like manor while you go Outside and Enjoy Life in the SUN B)

Only 1 made a "None Sucked In" post:

If Woody deletes all of his posts we'll be back to under 5000.

Congrats Woody & Ishmael & the forgotton others that may or may not have reached a 10K glory post in this thread!

But he's from a Warmer Climate and likely had been Outside in the Sunshine that day too B)

To those who Swallowed the Bait/Hook go ahead and keep it - those were the 2013 model anyway

when you post about putting me on ignore & post "any" comment about me everyone knows You Can't Ignore = You're Hooked :lol::lol:

Now if HR would release our fateful inBEDed reporters & Guy we might get some News in this thread

That has become the "Pet Rock" of Sailing Anarchy :rolleyes:

So Everyone feel free to join the 10,000 Klub as it might be 5 more years till the FH completely decomposes

ME100004.JPG

Ok so I'm interested in this ignore button. Where do I find it? After seeing one person ruin such a great SA thread I'd like to place it on ignore myself.

Ok so I'm interested in this ignore button. Where do I find it? After seeing one person ruin such a great SA thread I'd like to place it on ignore myself.

Never mind. I found it. Instant relief!

There should be a rule that you can't use the Ignore function until you have 100 posts under your belt, at least one of which contains pictures of tits.

There should be a rule that you can't use the Ignore function until you have 100 posts under your belt, at least one of which contains pictures of tits.

CyanistesCaeruleusWithForage.jpg

Tits are cavity-nesting birds, typically using trees. Good enough? I'll start working on my post count.

Tits are cavity-nesting birds, typically using trees. Good enough? I'll start working on my post count.

then you should include a Beaver Shot !!!

There's somethig wrong with that tit. It has a very sharp looking nipple and there is a worm growing out of it, too.

ME100004.JPG

ME100004.JPG

ME100004.JPG

There's somethig wrong with that tit. It has a very sharp looking nipple and there is a worm growing out of it, too.

Missing it's mate too - ouch!

GAWD Bless America !!!

flagboobs-thumb.jpg

I don't know about retarded but he does look and smell like a homeless person.

I would suggest Woody's new name is HWSBI - He Who Shall be Ignored.

Keep looking for the "ignore myself" button

If you ignore woody you will miss gems like the country song "keep your hands off your sister she's mine"

Woody : please repost that song for those that missed it

I think that was "Keep your cotton pickin' hands off my sister uncle dad".

Meanwhile on the flyin Hawaiian...

What's this Flyin Hawaiian you speak of???

I searched Craiglist and eBay today and it hasn't been relisted.

Have they made landfall in Hawaii yet?

Ha ! sumwun elss hoo carnt spel.

1-4-14AM.JPG

1-4-14AM.JPG

Woody is going to go sit in a corner for a week for being an ass and spamming the board. A few times is somewhat funny. ^^ ^^ was not.

If you ignore woody you will miss gems like the country song "keep your hands off your sister she's mine"

Woody : please repost that song for those that missed it

This one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meQ_K1YdeVs

Australia's funniest man, but not for the easily offendable.

or try these!

This one could be the Sailing Anarchy anthem...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzgoXoOqnn0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBWAjn2a3rA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGDMnzEG17Q

Woody is going to go sit in a corner for a week for being an ass and spamming the board. A few times is somewhat funny. ^^ ^^ was not.

Ignore really works a treat. . .

Still ignoring whats his name.

Anywho...... January is SFs wettest month and that means storms and high winds.which may be bad for the FH. There is nothing bad predicted for at least the next 7 days. HR is one lucky dude.

So anything happening on the FH :-0

Ignore is a truly wonderful thing.

Is there any way to know who is ignored by the most people?

Allan

Doug Lord?

Have they made landfall in Hawaii yet?

Ha ! sumwun elss hoo carnt spel.

Fuuny, theyat snaggy and yoo, wood be thee furst to menchun it.

is there a shuttle to the FH for the 9ers Party ???

So its going to be a whimper instead of a bang. I guess its for the best, no one had to risk their lives trying to go rescue him, and James gets to live on his boat for a while. One can only imagine what he's thinking, sitting out there all by himself stuck in the mud half the time. Seems like selling it isn't working out either, surprise surprise, but at some point it must be admitted its lasted a lot longer than any of us suspected it would.

Seems like one big ugly game of Russian roulette he's playing out there. Kinda makes you wonder what he ever did to solve that anchoring problem he was struggling so much with.

Oh well, looks like its always looked, just a matter of time, Gotta wonder just how mushy the CDX is getting by now. I wonder if he filled the hulls with floatation ? I can't picture his bilge pump system working any better than anything else, or that those pumps aren't getting a work out by now.

Maybe someone can do a fly by and snap a few pictures for us.

Threads dying without some real news. Other than maybe Woody made the all time high ignore list.

cheers

I wonder if the CDX is getting mushy at all. If you remember I had a phone conversation with HR last year where he said he used 1000 gallons of epoxy. Even if he's only a quarter right then that's an awful lot of waterproofedness. That is a new word, I just made it up! And they've been making epoxy tanks for various liquids for a long time. I'm not sayin the boat is seaworthy just that it MAY be water tight. And remember....no thruhulls. That boat may be floatin long after this thread has sunk,

I wonder if the CDX is getting mushy at all. If you remember I had a phone conversation with HR last year where he said he used 1000 gallons of epoxy. Even if he's only a quarter right then that's an awful lot of waterproofedness. That is a new word, I just made it up! And they've been making epoxy tanks for various liquids for a long time. I'm not sayin the boat is seaworthy just that it MAY be water tight. And remember....no thruhulls. That boat may be floatin long after this thread has sunk,

Well I just did a hike around angel island today

I can report the fh is still floating. Could see it plainly from the public spotting scope on the point

Cost me 50cents.

This thread sunk a long, long time ago.

<snip>

Threads dying without some real news. Other than maybe Woody made the all time high ignore list.

cheers

How can one see how many are ignoring the one who shall not be named...?

Added someone to my ignore list for the first time, feels like I'm a proper anarchist now.

Added someone to my ignore list for the first time, feels like I'm a proper anarchist now.

You don't see the irony in that statement, do you?

Well I just did a hike around angel island today

I can report the fh is still floating. Could see it plainly from the public spotting scope on the point

Cost me 50cents.

What can you tell us about the rate of porch sag?

Longshot, but did you spot the Harlisaki?

Kinda makes you wonder what he ever did to solve that anchoring problem he was struggling so much with.

What he did, specifically, is pretty much immaterial.

"Hot Rod" is a fixer; if it doesn't work right the first time, you fix it. Repeat that cycle until things stop breaking. That's pretty much the essence of grass-roots hot-rodding since the '40s.

He's figured out how to ancker effectively in Richardson Bay. How that hard-won knowledge will carry forward to new ankerages is unknown, but it appears he's got Richardson Bay down pat.

Kinda makes you wonder what he ever did to solve that anchoring problem he was struggling so much with.

What he did, specifically, is pretty much immaterial.

"Hot Rod" is a fixer; if it doesn't work right the first time, you fix it. Repeat that cycle until things stop breaking. That's pretty much the essence of grass-roots hot-rodding since the '40s.

He's figured out how to ancker effectively in Richardson Bay. How that hard-won knowledge will carry forward to new ankerages is unknown, but it appears he's got Richardson Bay down pat.

This thread in in Worse shape than the FH ;)

Quit being a tease.

Woody, that's because you are the Teredo of the internet.

You mispelt Turd.

Obviously Da Wood doesn't give a shit. Putting him on ignore has made reading the forums so much nicer!