U20guy2

65- by 32-foot catamaran 3200sqft of living space

Hey, a product for our friends on the FH ...

Buy about 20 55 gallon drums of this stuff and dump it over the side near your open pipe ...

I got pics of FH with three or four saills up.i gues ur boys mised that..to bad.

These are pics I can't wait to see, nor can I drive to Cali to drop in and see them in person.

Do you know of the technology called email? Are you able to use it, or find someone who knows how? If so, please send me those pictures and I will post them here. I'm Tom. At Tropicalboating. Dot com!

JFC, what a train wreck. I never thought anyone could make Reid Stowe look like a well grounded, well prepared craftsman by comparison but Hot Rod has done it. The Tin Can meets a lumber yard on acid.

Well to be fair, Reid still seems kind of retarded in comparison to HotRod et al. That guy was a neverending font of idiotic stupidity.

His home built ferro sprout contraption has survived 30 years. I am hardly a Stowe fan, but FH has yet to sail period much less make it offshore.

I got pics of FH with three or four saills up.i gues ur boys mised that..to bad.

Was it 3 sails or was it 4 sails? Did you lose count?

I'll be taking back things i never stole, and throwing up stuff i never eate ,if hang out here much longer

Payin' chile support to wommin who just gave u a blow job

FB- Doug

HR, please post the pics with sails up. Please. Were you actually sailing at the time, or were they luffing (flapping like a flag)? If you were sailing how did you steer? Tiller on one rudder? How did that go?

This site has yet to get anything correct.

u still don't think we r real.

u can wait for ur boys to get ur pics for u.

U would call ours pics fakes anyway.

The air pics r nice.but they came from another site.

I'll get a visit maybe today and show him ,

maybe he tell u. Maybe not.

I have a difficult time playing web nerd.

I like coffee better

rearranging my socks is more fun.

This site has yet to get anything correct.

u still don't think we r real.

u can wait for ur boys to get ur pics for u.

U would call ours pics fakes anyway.

The air pics r nice.but they came from another site.

I'll get a visit maybe today and show him ,

maybe he tell u. Maybe not.

In other words, there are no pics, and there were neither 3 nor 4 sails up.

U say the same with pics

I c someone else posted a father son pic.

Id like to c a father son project on this site.

Ours is the only one .

We had them up and down over a period of a few days.

u should take it up with ur Pic boys.

We do the work and u can't even get a pic.

Maybe u can get that airplane to do it.

We should have the sails back in a week or so .

Maybe ur boys will b around.

Or u may never c us fly the Hawaiian.

Yo Rod, again, Who is doing your sails. Lots on here can put in a good word for you.. Please Please post those pics and some of a speedo or chip log in your case. We need to know if you reached the 4th mode.

Hot Rod - I think the engineers and naval architects who want to knock the Flyin' Hawaiian have had their say here, and we all know their opinion. Don't take that personally. A lot of the people left here are just rooting for you now, after seeing you get WAY further than most of us thought! We also appreciate you coming here to post on the forum. Seriously, it's great.

It would be good to see some more pics of the inside of the Flyin' Hawaiian (no-one here really knows what it looks like finished and we're pretty interested). It would also be great to see some pictures with the sails up, if you have any.

What are your plans now? Head out along the coast or up to the Delta?

Finished?? Did he rent one of those trucks from HD and deliver the last load of drywall yet??

Ur needs r no concern of mine.

Reality check

.have we had coffee?

U r kidding right?

This is web,at best it's information only.

If it were personal, I never would have posted.

Mr. Hot, please don't show the pics of Guy in the Jacuzzi. There are laws against things like that, no?

Guy's skinny dippin habits of floating around on his back

have resulted in numerous reports of "Loch Lomond-Nest Monstor" Sightings :o:o:o:o:o

Children should NOT Scroll Down

Fee-for-use-A-view-of-the-Loch-Ness-Mons

Mr. Hot, please don't show the pics of Guy in the Jacuzzi. There are laws against things like that, no?

have resulted in numerous reports of "Loch Lomond-Nest Monstor Monsieur" Sightings :o:o:o:o:o

You had a spelling error... fixed it for you..

Yo Rod, again, Who is doing your sails. Lots on here can put in a good word for you.. Please Please post those pics and some of a speedo or chip log in your case. We need to know if you reached the 4th mode.

Hey, I'm not going to judge you for wanting to see HotRod in a speedo, to each his own. But really now, requests like that are just going to make the poor guy less comfortable with sharing his pics!

The titanic was professionally built.

The arc was a ,hand made,family built(father and son included),wood boat.

No fiberglass ,rutters ,sails and only one hull and one friend.

I used get mad when people called me noah.

I have a deeper understanding now.

And im not noah.

U have my number.

There is a lot to this story.

I have talked to a few .

The titanic was professionally built.

The arc was a ,hand made,family built(father and son included),wood boat.

No fiberglass ,rutters ,sails and only one hull and one friend.

I used get mad when people called me noah.

I have a deeper understanding now.

And im not noah.

U have my number.

There is a lot to this story.

I have talked to a few .

But like Noah, the success of your venture will depend upon divine intervention.

Ur needs r no concern of mine.

Reality check

Yet you ask us to send/bring you stuff all the time. After you said you wanted to give us a chance to get some questions answered, I asked a few, and the only one you saw fit to answer was what you needed. It's kind of a two way street...

I have a difficult time playing web nerd.

I like coffee better

rearranging my socks is more fun.

Yet here you are...

Send/ bring?? I gues u forgot the part where u send and the part where u bring.

I did ask for a name of someone u new, for sail repairs.i got businesses names.

No names ,no friends names .

I'm purdy good with strangers . Thanks

I answered some questions!

Took phone calls!

Posted a pic!

Where is ur part .

I mised it.

no father son project pic, as I don't have a son. That I know of anyway.

How about a father/daughter project?

Oppikat strip planking

I'm purdy good with strangers .

Is that before or after you've eaten them?

If u don't know. Or cant figure it out.. It don't exist.

Really

if we don't have a sail plan what are all the mast's and booms for?

Its a bit to much to look kool.

U didn't get the memo?

its not "Kool" its shit, sail plan my ass..

I have not seen a pic of your rutters. They must be some very understanding gals!

Let us have a look at them, dressed at first please. Then we can decide if we want to see more.

slight hijack - OR - I'd certainly be interested in enjoying the rest of the build pics, if ya wouldn't mind.

I'll get an update one of these days. strip planking is complete and faired. I need to flip the hulls and add the topsides and deck. Gotta get the other boat back in the water first.

and it's wood/glass, but I wasn't confident I could design/engineer, so I'm building to a set of plans, and using well documented construction methods.

and it's wood/glass, but I wasn't confident I could design/engineer, so I'm building to a set of plans, and using well documented construction methods.

What a pussy!

(Nice looking build, BTW.)

In other catamaran disaster news, this happened to the Blue Oyster this week. D-ring failed on mooring.

Niue! Like running aground on the head of a pin ... a broken D-ring? For want of a nail I guess.

Anyone here been there? Any truth to the rumor that Prime Minister Toke Talagi will buy all visitors to his island, a drink at the bar?

Yes, a few years ago. Still have my Niue drivers license and YC member card. Clearest water I've ever anchored in- easy 50' vis. clear to the rock shelf bottom. If lucky your anchor drops into a crevase and comes free when you want to leave. These guys should have checked that mooring, 20/20 hindsight I guess, but they sure lost an expensive gamble. Niue%20YC.jpg

This thread is getting way off track with this attempt at somewhat purposeful and meaningful communication. Let's get back on course, shall we? and discuss the things that really matter.

australian-rugby-player-suspended-for-biting-opponents-penis/

Looks like the Harbormaster actually got off kinda easy, eh?

This thread is getting way off track with this attempt at somewhat purposeful and meaningful communication. Let's get back on course, shall we? and discuss the things that really matter.

Whoa!

hot rod, why don't you lag bolt a couple of 2x4's across the back of the sugar scoops for the FHjr.(pusher boat) to nest into.presto= propulshon&steering

as was reported

it was a close call as the Harbormaster was taking a leek when it happened

details?

My men have scuttled the little bateau to cut off all avenues of escape. Damn you, Guy! Merde!! You are a black stain on the name LeDouche!!

have resulted in numerous reports of "Loch Lomond-Nest Monstor Monsieur" Sightings :o:o:o:o:o

You had a spelling error... fixed it for you..

TNKS

U say the same with pics

I c someone else posted a father son pic.

Id like to c a father son project on this site.

Ours is the only one .

I gotta say, comments of your build quality aside, I would love to build something irrationally large and ill-advised with my son someday.

I'm gradually changing my opinion on your boat. It took me six months to renovate my kitchen, you've done a lot in a short time. I think you might even make it to Hawaii without any major structural failures.

But one question ... did you actually use 1,000 gallons of resin? 100 ir 200 I could see, but how did you manage to get that hull to suck up a thousand gallons?

I volunteer for this Shit with every post,

my labotmy must b wearing off!

To finish this, you'll need another.

Trust me on this:)

Can you float a 1000 days?

Looking at thousands of boats wasn't enough?

Yes

Yes

Wow

Christ

O sorry ,i gues that don't work.

Swan is that you .................... yes ??? ;)

Yes

Yes

Wow

Christ

O sorry ,i gues that don't work.

Swan is that you .................... yes ??? ;)

I think that was the Rod repeating what he heard Guy yelling from the hot tub...

Mr. Kenny is coming to pick us up with an AC rib! Off to another night of debauchery on the Athena. Guy wishes you all a fine night in your mother's basement. Remember to apply the lotion.

Huzzah!

Yes, a few years ago. Still have my Niue drivers license and YC member card. Clearest water I've ever anchored in- easy 50' vis. clear to the rock shelf bottom. If lucky your anchor drops into a crevase and comes free when you want to leave. These guys should have checked that mooring, 20/20 hindsight I guess, but they sure lost an expensive gamble. Niue%20YC.jpg

Holy smokes ... that guy up on the deck to the right ... is that Prime Minister Talagi? Doesn't he handle most of the State business from the bar?

What kind of wood are you using? Are you doing the hot glue method and you'll get the strength from the glass?

It looks like a sort of grandfatherly hull, what plan are you using?

enough resin and she will float past god.

You are awfully cocksure of your skills Mr. Hot. Please don't take anybody with you when you sail off to Lahaina; cuz this is not going to end pretty.

enough resin and she will float past god.

You are awfully cocksure of your skills Mr. Hot. Please don't take anybody with you when you sail off to Lahaina; cuz this is not going to end pretty.

I don't really imagine that the middle parts are going to be anywhere near terrific either.

Another delay on motor delivery. Broken exhaust manifold on the delivery truck.

I was talking about natilie wood .

Weird, it was Life Buoy that said that.

So many layers to this onion there is.

HR I have personally studied over 10 000 sock puppets ( many of which were my own) and without doubt you are the real deal. I have be participating in this comedy since page one and your presence here only ads to the enjoyment of us viewers watching from home.

The history of SA is littered with truly epic threads - ones that go on for years and hundreds of pages. The granddaddy of them all starring Mr Stowe was fairly unique in that he never personally participated in the thread. Plenty of Hovians posting for him but he (as far as I can remember- billy B, can you check with RD?) he never said a word. Contrast that with most of the other great epics such as the Danial Taylor shit fights. Like you he just keeps throwing fuel on the fire. Oh well what ever floats your boat. Or in your case - folly.

My point is as you are clearly gaining the attention you crave here - if you truly want this to be the biggest thread in SA history , and elervate yourself to immortailty amoungst a bunch of dick heads like us,......

Shut the fuck up!

Or at least post the photos of the sails. We care man!

IIRC LifeBuoy 15, you are correct, in that Weird Stooge did not directly participate in the thread; but I will await with bated breath the corroboration from RD. Rand Weeks OTOH, was a close cohort of the man and contributor, and when his talents were exposed with pictures, his skillset was found to be nearly as weak and lacking as Stowes, yet far better than the skills and competency evidenced by this plywood cat. And Stowes boat did actually make it for 1000 days at sea and undoubtedly weathered some severe weather over that period. I think that was when Wofsey joined our group as a fairly strident supporter and defender of Reid.

Good times, they were! But it pales in comparison to this train wreck, IMHO. The one good thing about streaming media being blocked at the tool cribs at work, is that I will never been tricked into opening another Void-Ho bomb again!!

fatmouth!

Is that intended as an insult or is it some kind of jail house 'invitation'?

Thanks but I am not putting anything in your mouth, least of all that!

IIRC LifeBuoy 15, you are correct, in that Weird Stooge did not directly participate in the thread; but I will await with bated breath the corroboration from RD. Rand Weeks OTOH, was a close cohort of the man and contributor, and when is talents were exposed with pictures, his skillset was found to be nearly as weak and lacking as Stowes, yet far better than the skills and competency evidenced by this plywood cat. And Stowes boat did actually make it for 1000 days at sea and undoubtedly weathered some severe weather over that period. I think that was when Wofsey joined our group as a fairly strident supporter and defender of Reid.

Good times, they were! But it pales in comparison to this train wreck, IMHO. The one good thing about streaming media being blocked at the tool cribs at work, is that I will never been tricked into opening another Void-Ho bomb again!!

Dam. Yes indeed good times. In fact it was because of that thread that I logged on and it was almost on the exact same day as mike.

I now have about 6k posts whilst Mike is fast catching Sol and boothy.

Yep - HR makes Reid look like Sir Peter Blake. This thread will just keep giving.

Go the Rodman!

Let me make shure i got this right.

I post My pics.

U r entertained.

I get more shit from u.

u can wait till ,i deside witch pic if any, i want to have u ridicule.

I have a idea. I think u should take up rugby!

I post My pics.

U r entertained.

I get more shit from u.

Yes the entertainment value is priceless. You should have a website with a paypal button, like the drifter-grifter Stowe. LOL!

Mister Lane; can you watch youtube vids on your phone? If so, someone please put up Void-Ho for him to see to whom he is being compared. And, it is advisable to have a slight buzz on before watching it.. ; - )

I post My pics.

U r entertained.

I get more shit from u.

Yep. And you should take up sailing.

I post My pics.

U r entertained.

I get more shit from u.

Yep. And you should take up sailing. drifting and sinking..

Fixed for you LB!

No ..you tube..this is a garmin navaid.

You are posting on here with that? Who'd a thunk it??

Its just entertainment .

If my parts where here

,i wouldn't have time to post at all.

Sorry

I had no idea you could post messages from a Garmin Navaid; learn something new every day!

I knew u guys wouldn't show up in a good way.

I was surprised when i got called

As u were surprised when i posted.

U guys do truly fuck up every post.

I could be said that your boat is built of fucked up posts.

I post My pics.

U r entertained.

I get more shit from u.

That was actually pretty funny

Still, if you want to claim that you sailed the Flyyn HowYYn with "3 or 4 sails hoisted" then you should be willing to show some pics that it really happened. Right now you're just trying to pull the same bullshit over & over.

FB- Doug

It really is a pain .trust me u wouldn't do this part either.

I don't think ANY of us would do things like you do, Mister Lane!

I'm from your country and here to help...oops rong story.....o ya i remember, u will wait. Ya thats it. ..Thats the one.. ill even wait with u right here in siber space.it will be fun.and u can say anything u want,about anyone u want.and if u get afraid ,u can call me right away.

And u may want to reread my post,about the sail pics,

very carefully.

Thank u billy

Iv been working on this every day for allmost 3years u shouldn't ever do that.

I would think that most people on this cite r from this part of the country,because of the media coverage ,most of it was local newspapers.radio and magazines,the two networks didn't do much maybe ten mins in all. And my assault was all local. But i got calls from Kentucky,and Colorado. Hope Colorado is ok with the weather and all.

I notice some of the words r mising from my posts.I'm shure this is contributing to ur opinion of me. Bumer!