U20guy2

65- by 32-foot catamaran 3200sqft of living space

... ...

What you and your son have accomplished is amazing in fact. With fuck all money you have built and launched that great big thing. ... ... ...

Actually he spent a legal settlement for car crash by a drunk driver, plus his son's 401K (a kind of forced retirement savings), plus a loan against his mom's future Social Security income.

>.... ... Obviously with the numerous qualification you hold you understand the need for training in any activity that is new to you. Sailing and seamanship are no different. I own a sailing school and would be more than happy to offer you some training for free - you have given me and others plenty of entertainment. Sadly I live in Australia, but I am sure that many of the SF based anarchists would be happy to take you out on their boats and teach you some stuff. Naturally we would need a full report on the days here in this thread. So what do you recon team? Lets turn rod into a project!

Let's start with dentistry

I was hoping Da-Woody would come thru with some new pics but nothing other than rumors of "structural damage" lately

FB- Doug

Sorry I couldn't be Arsed to go near that POS

I was Enjoying my short time in town for "The BIG DANCE"

And Did not want any Negitives to spoil the Happy Buzz I had going B)

200 gallon tank pumped recently

Hmmm, nice. A CDX holding tank. Probably leaks.
That's gonna be one hell of a clean up and re-tape job.

I wonder how high the tank is?

Head of pressure and all that?

In SF Bay, over a certain size boat (22 feet maybe?) you must have a contained human waste system. If you have a marine head, it must be sealed off, its use is forbidden.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Please educate yourself and stop blathering ignorant bullshit.

No recreational vessel of any length is required to have a marine sanitation device, or MSD, unless that vessel has a marine toilet, or head. In the event the vessel has is equipped with a marine toilet, that toilet must be plumbed to a marine sanitation device, as per the following:

Type I MSD

Flow-through treatment devices that commonly use maceration and disinfection for the treatment of sewage May be installed only on vessels less than or equal to 65 feet in length

Must produce an effluent with:

• No visible floating solids
  • A fecal coliform bacterial count not greater than 1000 per 100 milliliters
Type II MSD

Flow-through treatment devices that may employ biological treatment and disinfection (some Type II MSDs may use maceration and disinfection) May be installed on vessels of any length

• A fecal coliform bacterial count not greater than 200 per 100 milliliters
  • No more than 150 milligrams of total suspended solids per liter
Type III MSD

Typically a holding tank where sewage is stored until it can be disposed of shore-side or at sea (beyond three miles from shore) May be installed on vessels of any length No performance standard, but pursuant to Coast Guard regulations, a Type III MSD must "be designed to prevent the overboard discharge of treated or untreated sewage or any waste derived from sewage".

33 CFR 159.53©.

http://water.epa.gov/polwaste/vwd/vsdmsd.cfm

Within the territorial limit, it is illegal to discharge untreated waste. This is why each marine toilet is required to be fitted with a Y-valve to direct waste either into the MSD or overboard. The Y-valve must be secured in the MSD position while the vessel is within the territorial limits. THIS DOES NOT MEAN THE HEAD CANNOT BE USED.

Further, no discharges of any kind are allowed within a No Discharge Zone. There is at least one NDZ in San Francisco Bay and it just so happens that Flyin' Hawaiian is anchored in it (Richardson Bay.)

Jeez! You certainly know your shit about this subject. :)

Safer than the army or fight school or emergency services done those...

Yeah, well, here's the thing. Long before you joined our little funfest, about 50 pages ago, we checked your claim about being a pilot. The only James Lane the FAA has a record of is an ATP with certs in 767, 757, 737, 747, and a bunch of other stuff you clearly are not flying. So you are not an active pilot and there is no record of you actual being certified. If you're claiming that you went to flight school, the only conclusion we can make is that you washed out or quit, which is no big deal, it happens to a lot of people. Either way you can't wear it as a badge of honor.

Now tell us about your "emergency services" experience. This is new.

It doesn't say flight school, it says fight school.

I am sporadically enrolled in fight school as well, with my beloved wife ... classes usually begin around the same time every month, for some reason.

Actually I'm done poking fun at him and kinda wish I hadn't, that finger biting incident reveals a lot and I think its time we all make a better effort to get Rod to face himself, before he takes his family out to their watery graves.

One important step might be to get him to face the lesser mistakes he's made rather than just dog on him about the boat in general. Which is why I keep asking him about various individual aspects of it, and also why I remind him of all the false statements. Truth hurts sometimes, I'm just trying to be as truthful as possible.

Your right I think he's lying about a lot of things, but I also think he's just lying to himself mostly, cause your not going to be able to BS this particular outfit of experienced sailors and builders for long, if at all.

Sometimes the truth is a bit harsher than we'd like it to be. Being politically correct ( something I'm not likely to be accused of anytime soon ) obviously hasn't gotten through to Rod. Maybe rational, reasonable, and direct might work. I don't know, but I think its worth a try.

Rod if your listening, why all the deceptions ? Why post pictures of someone elses boat on your site rather than your own ? Why tell people you are a pilot ? meteorologist ? Carpenter ?

Snap out of it Rod, before you get someone drowned

I don't know why, but your post reminds me of that old sign ...

DSC00379.jpg

In SF Bay, over a certain size boat (22 feet maybe?) you must have a contained human waste system. If you have a marine head, it must be sealed off, its use is forbidden.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Please educate yourself and stop blathering ignorant bullshit.

No recreational vessel of any length is required to have a marine sanitation device, or MSD, unless that vessel has a marine toilet, or head. In the event the vessel has is equipped with a marine toilet, that toilet must be plumbed to a marine sanitation device, as per the following:

Type I MSD

Flow-through treatment devices that commonly use maceration and disinfection for the treatment of sewage May be installed only on vessels less than or equal to 65 feet in length

Type II MSD

Flow-through treatment devices that may employ biological treatment and disinfection (some Type II MSDs may use maceration and disinfection) May be installed on vessels of any length

Type III MSD

Typically a holding tank where sewage is stored until it can be disposed of shore-side or at sea (beyond three miles from shore) May be installed on vessels of any length No performance standard, but pursuant to Coast Guard regulations, a Type III MSD must "be designed to prevent the overboard discharge of treated or untreated sewage or any waste derived from sewage".

33 CFR 159.53©.

Within the territorial limit, it is illegal to discharge untreated waste. This is why each marine toilet is required to be fitted with a Y-valve to direct waste either into the MSD or overboard. The Y-valve must be secured in the MSD position while the vessel is within the territorial limits. THIS DOES NOT MEAN THE HEAD CANNOT BE USED.

Further, no discharges of any kind are allowed within a No Discharge Zone. There is at least one NDZ in San Francisco Bay and it just so happens that Flyin' Hawaiian is anchored in it (Richardson Bay.)

You wanna get a debate in a YC bar. Mention shit or anchors.

Type I MSD

Type II MSD

Type III MSD

33 CFR 159.53©.

I should. I used to own a pumpout service. Plus, when you earn your living in the water in marinas, you need to know who to yell at and why.

Type I MSD

Type II MSD

Type III MSD

33 CFR 159.53©.

I should. I used to own a pumpout service. Plus, when you earn your living in the water in marinas, you need to know who to yell at and why.

Especially if you're always swimming around, and you don't want shit dumped all over you while you're working! Haha!

Especially if you're always swimming around, and you don't want shit dumped all over you while you're working! Haha!

Diver who does boat work around here told me about diving on a boat and the head thru-hull ejected a very nasty flush. He confronted the owner, who denied it, so he got a DC plug and hammered it into the thru-hull.

Fixed

FB- Doug

HR's alleged comment about 35 knots reminds me of the time that I told a friend that I had gotten my racing dinghy up to 6 knots. He replied that "the only way my boat would go that fast would be if I pushed it out the hayloft door". Said boat is a respectable Chamberlain Dory with a loose footed spritsail rig, seaworthy but slow. Much better chance of making it to the big island than FH.

Physics test: How far would FH have to be hoisted by crane and dropped to achieve a speed of 35 knots (ignoring aerodynamic drag etc.)?

I come up with 51 feet.

HR's alleged comment about 35 knots reminds me of the time that I told a friend that I had gotten my racing dinghy up to 6 knots. He replied that "the only way my boat would go that fast would be if I pushed it out the hayloft door". Said boat is a respectable Chamberlain Dory with a loose footed spritsail rig, seaworthy but slow. Much better chance of making it to the big island than FH.

Physics test: How far would FH have to be hoisted by crane and dropped to achieve a speed of 35 knots (ignoring aerodynamic drag etc.)?

I come up with 51 feet.

But the problem with that is I doubt there is anything strong enough on the FH to use as a pick point for a crane. Hence the mystery will remain unsolved.

Ah, not since the release of the Ford Pinto have I seen a conveyance so ready to offer souls for the taking!

FB- Dick

The Pinto was safe as houses compared to a VW Beetle or MicroBus. Gas tank in front (as well as the spare tire to insure any crash forces were transmitted to the passenger compartment) significant rear weight bias, swing axles, 155 section tires - what could go wrong?

There's been at least one suggestion previously but what do you think about a Crowdsource site for HR? The guy deserves a few bucks purely as entertainment.

As far as his Army experience goes, if he is 52 and joined the service at age 18 that would be the late 1970's. The military was at an underfunded, post Vietnam low that didn't change until Reagan was elected. As a Combat Arms specialty he could have enlisted in Field Artillery for a minimum of two years and might even have received an enlistment bonus. You are a veteran whether you see combat duty as an Airborne Ranger or work in the Navy as a cook at the Pentagon: you do what you're told and all for the good of the service and the country.

So I don't doubt he is a vet and like the vast majority, served honorably. there's an old joke that says most army tragedies begin with the lines "Hey, Sir, watch this!" He gets A for initiative, a lower grade for Execution, and a much lower grade for Judgement.

Diver who does boat work around here told me about diving on a boat and the head thru-hull ejected a very nasty flush. He confronted the owner, who denied it, so he got a DC plug and hammered it into the thru-hull.

Fixed

FB- Doug

Thats a good one.

On a cruise through the Caribbean with a family ages ago, the owner loved to embarrass his wife or 8 year old daughter anytime they would use the head at anchor. He would loudly proclaim 'Nuke em' and point out whatever had just been pumped out of the head. I got so bad the little girl would wait till ashore and she was getting constipated. The jerks wife finally got fed up with it as well but that didn't stop him. After about a week into the cruise, we were anchored in Grenada and the owner decides to scrub the waterline and boot top and as he worked his way around the boat with mask and snorkle, I told the daughter to go shred a whole bunch of toilet paper into the head and the wife dug into the bottom of the icebox for some leftovers and such and we had a fine bowl awaiting him as he went past the head discharge through hull. I was on watch on deck and let him get a couple of feet towards the storm and then gave the signal and the kid started pumping for all she was worth. Mom was ready with the camera and you should have seen now fast the Dad swam to the sternladder and shot right out of the water. We were all yelling "Nuke Em!, Nuke Em!" and laughing uncontrollably at the look on his face.

He never said a word when someone was in the head after that...

Not that this particular image is worth the trouble but... here's how you do it:

1) right click on that image and choose "Copy image URL" (Chrome browser) or "Copy Image Location" (Firefox)

2) in your reply post, click the green box icon below the "A" and smiley face

3) paste the image url you copied in step 1, then click "OK"

An error occurred

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.

Not that this particular image is worth the trouble but... here's how you do it:

1) right click on that image and choose "Copy image URL" (Chrome browser) or "Copy Image Location" (Firefox)

2) in your reply post, click the green box icon below the "A" and smiley face

3) paste the image url you copied in step 1, then click "OK"

An error occurred

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.

Works for me:

army_of_one_street_art.jpg

Here is the image url:

http://www.streetandstage.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/army_of_one_street_art.jpg

Type I MSD

Type II MSD

Type III MSD

33 CFR 159.53©.

so i was somewhat misinformed. However, in SF Bay, if your boat has an unsecured marine head, with no holding tank or Y valve, you can get cited by authorities. An operable marine head must be secured and cannot be used in SF Bay. I see marine heads secured with everything from locks to duct tape to meet this important requirement. Lots of old boats will have an operating (unsecured) marine head --- and owners are asking for trouble by a host of government agencies

Type I MSD

Type II MSD

Type III MSD

33 CFR 159.53©.

so i was somewhat misinformed. However, in SF Bay, if your boat has an unsecured marine head, with no holding tank or Y valve, you can get cited by authorities. An operable marine head must be secured and cannot be used in SF Bay. I see marine heads secured with everything from locks to duct tape to meet this important requirement. Lots of old boats will have an operating (unsecured) marine head --- and owners are asking for trouble by a host of government agencies

Maybe English isn't your first language and it's the terminology that is throwing you, I don't know. Let me try to clear it up for you one more time.

A "marine head" refers to the toilet. A "marine sanitation device" (MSD) is the holding tank. Two separate components of a marine waste system. The rule is (and this is nationwide, not just in the Bay Area) that within territorial waters, the Y-valve must be secured in the position that only allows waste to be directed into the MSD. The head itself is not secured and can still be used, but the waste that goes into it must only go into the MSD, not overboard.

Maybe you should check out the links I provided previously. You know, the ones that actually take you to the USEPA regulations regarding this issue, because you are clearly confused about it.

Sweet Jeebus, I think I almost enjoyed reading about the motorcycle and the rutters more than this shit.

Weather up here is turning a bit snotty. If this same front were to extend all the way down to the bay, we might not have to wait a whole lot longer for this festering zit to finally pop.

Storm Warning in effect through late tonight
Northern Inland Waters Including The San Juan Islands-
Today
Se wind 20 to 25 kt rising to 30 to 40 kt in the afternoon. Wind waves 3 to 4 ft building to 4 to 7 ft in the afternoon. Showers turning to rain.
Tonight
Se wind 35 to 45 kt with frequent gusts to 50 kt becoming SW. Wind waves 6 to 8 ft. Rain turning to showers.

Read more at http://www.wunderground.com/MAR/PZ/133.html#OSkdOkIYWT2cV8wm.99

Ah, not since the release of the Ford Pinto have I seen a conveyance so ready to offer souls for the taking!

FB- Dick

The Pinto was safe as houses compared to a VW Beetle or MicroBus. Gas tank in front (as well as the spare tire to insure any crash forces were transmitted to the passenger compartment) significant rear weight bias, swing axles, 155 section tires - what could go wrong?

There's been at least one suggestion previously but what do you think about a Crowdsource site for HR? The guy deserves a few bucks purely as entertainment.

As far as his Army experience goes, if he is 52 and joined the service at age 18 that would be the late 1970's. The military was at an underfunded, post Vietnam low that didn't change until Reagan was elected. As a Combat Arms specialty he could have enlisted in Field Artillery for a minimum of two years and might even have received an enlistment bonus. You are a veteran whether you see combat duty as an Airborne Ranger or work in the Navy as a cook at the Pentagon: you do what you're told and all for the good of the service and the country.

So I don't doubt he is a vet and like the vast majority, served honorably. there's an old joke that says most army tragedies begin with the lines "Hey, Sir, watch this!" He gets A for initiative, a lower grade for Execution, and a much lower grade for Judgement.

Re comment on crowdsource (I think that was my 1st ever SA NB comment). He now has a paypal button on his new webpage. It's just like public radio, if you enjoy HR's participation in this forum and/or you want to encourage his endeavors, you can choose to contribute. Of course you have to spell his website correctly (some earlier links were misspelled).

Type I MSD

Type II MSD

Type III MSD

33 CFR 159.53©.

Strange, never heard either discussed at a YC bar, slow news day at your club?

Re comment on crowdsource (I think that was my 1st ever SA NB comment). He now has a paypal button on his new webpage. It's just like public radio, if you enjoy HR's participation in this forum and/or you want to encourage his endeavors, you can choose to contribute. Of course you have to spell his website correctly (some earlier links were misspelled).

What IS the correct spelling? I tried the posted links but no go - I'd like to have a look.

Yo, HR, with all due respect (wink wink) hie thee up to the delta.

The FH will never sail nor can the hull withstand the stresses of even trying. The masts and rigging are creating massive windage which is overpowering the ground tackle and it's attachment points.

Bottom line... The rigging is a liability rather than an asset.

Solution... Sell-barter the rig for a tow, tow boat or engines.

Save the FH and what is left of your dream.

Act now, you are out of options and time.

Masts and rigging creating massive windage?

Have you looked at the hulls and bridge deck on FH? HR could remove all of the rigging and still have massive windage...

What IS the correct spelling? I tried the posted links but no go - I'd like to have a look.

http://www.hotrodscatamaran.com/

Clearly he is trying to monetize the SA interest in his train wreck.

He ain't gonna post any info or pictures till y'all pony up some donations!

I suspect ONLY SA'ers (maybe a few Woodboat fellows) are paying any attention the FH saga. I doubt it is enough for anyone to make donations. Not for me at least.

Good luck HR.

With 500lb of ground tackle and a plastic Hardly-Worthitson buried in the ooze and a rim of matchwood around the bay this sounds more like a prediction than a Civil Ordnance...

Poor 'ol Racoon, he's gonna go hungry!

Jesus Christ! everyone on this website can go on and on about what great sailors they are, what great boat designers they are, who knows the most about motorcycles, toilets, plywood, epoxy, tits, naval architecture, engineering, but you can't spell?? ok, look at this link, this is the one he posted. http://www.hotrodscataraman.com/ Can you figure it out now???

Jesus Christ! everyone on this website can go on and on about what great sailors they are, what great boat designers they are, who knows the most about motorcycles, toilets, plywood, epoxy, tits, naval architecture, engineering, but you can't spell?? ok, look at this link, this is the one he posted. http://www.hotrodscataraman.com/ Can you figure it out now???

http://hotrodscatamaran.com/home.html

just fyi, his original link that you copied with such disdain has a typo in it, duly noted a few posts after HR's original post. you were of no help. and in fact added to the confusion.

BTW, HR has changed the header to the FH, but his facebook page still has a fantasy boat.

How come it's always the noobs who think they know so much?

And where are the tits? Show us and THEN fuck off.

We know so much cos we don't spend all our time on here!!

welsh_hooker_745.jpg

welsh_hooker_745.jpg

Looks like you haven't left your mothers basement yet - you apparently don't even know what tits are.

Yo, HR, with all due respect (wink wink) hie thee up to the delta.

The FH will never sail nor can the hull withstand the stresses of even trying. The masts and rigging are creating massive windage which is overpowering the ground tackle and it's attachment points.

Bottom line... The rigging is a liability rather than an asset.

Solution... Sell-barter the rig for a tow, tow boat or engines.

Save the FH and what is left of your dream.

Act now, you are out of options and time.

Masts and rigging creating massive windage?

Have you looked at the hulls and bridge deck on FH? HR could remove all of the rigging and still have massive windage...

Thank you, Capt. Obvious.

welsh_hooker_745.jpg

NOICE! reminds me of someone I know back home,kinda miss her.

Rod,if you're looking for some help,you might be interested in this http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?showtopic=151507 ,though if I were to help,you'd have to give up your name-everyone knows I'm the biggest rod in the game!

My secondary skills as mentioned might be particularly useful to your program both here on SA and for fundraising ;)

gofundme save the flyin hawaiian u still got up the add

and u fucks have the balls to talk shit about what I do, this is a lot worse than what I did

.cowards.

and u fucks have the balls to talk shit about what I do, this is a lot worse than what I did

.cowards.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but, what the hell are you talking about? What ad?

um....

huh?

.cowards.

this is from 2 days ago, HR on the mooring ball and entertaining guests between tows

attachicon.gifHR on Morring.jpg

Thanks ,

Looks like the mooring is holding the boat.

Just wondering if there is any bad weather coming ?

Too bad all the "ankers" are on the bottom-someone's going to want their mooring back some day

this is from 2 days ago, HR on the mooring ball and entertaining guests between tows

attachicon.gifHR on Morring.jpg

Thanks ,

Looks like the mooring is holding the boat.

Just wondering if there is any bad weather coming ?

There are a number of public moorings in RB that are rented by the Harbormaster in RB, the harbormaster that drug him off the mud during the famous "FH is missing" incident, and then gave him advice about ankering., Advice that seems not to have been complete. I've no idea if that is a public, or private mooring, but either way there is likely to be a bill due eventually.

I've no idea if that is a public, or private mooring, but either way there is likely to be a bill due eventually.

How long was he on the mooring? It is extremely unlikely he would ever get a bill unless either he was on the mooring overnight or someone comes up to ask for the money while he is still on the mooring. I also know that there are several "free" moorings in and around RB, that one can use unless/until the owner (e.g., SYC) asks you to move.

Its fucked up that u do shit like that. We never did anything to u. U make it a personal attack on us .

Ur sick.

Its fucked up that u do shit like that. We never did anything to u. U make it a personal attack on us .

Ur sick.

you sound kinda bitey

http://hotrodscatamaran.com/home.html

just fyi, his original link that you copied with such disdain has a typo in it, duly noted a few posts after HR's original post. you were of no help. and in fact added to the confusion.

BTW, HR has changed the header to the FH, but his facebook page still has a fantasy boat.

of course I was no help. " Anarchy" might by a little synonymous with "Confusion" , sounds like I was right on topic. Hope I cleared that up. Good thing we have dancing sheep to keep everything on an even keel. Has anyone started discussing whether the sheep need a Coast Guard approved MSD connected to the scuppers of their vessel?

The gofundme add u Assholes put up a wile ago.

Does anyone know what he is talking about?

Sounds like of of those "gimme money" web sites that makes it possible for netizens to donate to somebody they think is HR and FH; and HR is not getting any and he's blaming SA.

Basically what we've got here is a beggar (who, as we all know, cannot be a chooser) angry at another beggar. Not me, I am (at the moment anyway) too proud to beg.

FB- Doug

U fucks put that add there and u play the blame game with us .whos the sick fuck now ,i don't deny what i do.

.cowardly assholes.no honor on ur part ,just bullshiters.

That port hull seems like it's splaying out more.

Here we go again ............ :rolleyes:

eventually someone is going to be right about this.

to the colored lines!

Fuck u Doug u probly posted it .. hiding behind this site .fuckin with families u don't know. Causing bitterness in others for your entertainment. Hurting strangers for pleasure..

The SA way.

Sa posted it . haters

no descent people do shit like that.

I searched the go fund me sight....Nothing.

Checked a couple of other funding sites. Squat.

So what are you twisted up about HotRod?

kelly-brook-wears-sexy-fashion-posing-on

Any photos of FH yet ? Anyone ?

Is that Gap legal?

Life lines look too far apart to me.

It was put there last mounth by SA members. The master from Loch Lomond brought it to my attention,as he did this site as well. I thought it would be gone by now. Thanks from three generations on my boat. U fucks embarrassed my mother.your mom must be so proud of you.

I followed the link and there it is. But do a search on the go fund me sight itself and nothing comes up.

I'm donating $1000. Who else is kicking in?

.. .. .. U fucks embarrassed my mother .. .. ..

.. .. .. and you don't embarrass her? (or did she bring you up to be a bitey freeloader? ).

I followed the link too. It still works. Searching does not. I wonder if the GoFundMe people are aware it's bogus. Maybe they disconnected it from the search routine, but the site still exists. I think whoever created it must be required to use ID, like most web purchases etc. The return address for the site is "Walnut Creek". Who wants to start searching through all the contributors to this forum and looking for Walnut Creek addresses? 8500 posts? sounds like a long night. Maybe find a very evil sock puppet.

It was put there last mounth by SA members. The master from Loch Lomond brought it to my attention,as he did this site as well. I thought it would be gone by now. Thanks from three generations on my boat. U fucks embarrassed my mother.your mom must be so proud of you.

Calm down, HR. It wasn't a group effort, it took only one person to do it: Try using the "Report this Page" button?

http://www.gofundme.com/3qfl00

Created by Hot Rod on July 26, 2013

P.S. I see one comment on the page, "posted by James McMullen 1 month ago" - How did he find it?

The following is from the GoFundMe question & answers. Look at the very last requirement. Obviously the idiot who created the page wasn't willing to deposit $100 to make it seem legit, go figure. Also, no one could have found the page without the originator distributing the link. Ah-hah that makes it a conspiracy to defraud (oops assuming the originator sent the link to someone else). Someone created the account and then distributed the link. Maybe someone is willing to fess up to avoid federal charges on conspiracy to commit interstate fraud? Wow, my post counter is now in the double digits. Enough, I'm erasing the link to this forum. Time for life elsewhere.

Go Fund Me Q & A follows__________

When will I appear in GoFundMe's search results?

While your GoFundMe page will be live and ready to accept donations immediately, your page must be manually approved by the GoFundMe Team prior to appearing in our public search directory.

To help protect donors and to prevent any misuse, GoFundMe requires that you meet the following criteria before being listed in the Search Directory. NOTE: Pages that don't meet these criteria WILL remain live & fully functioning, but will not be publicly listed on gofundme.com

a) Valid and authentic Facebook account must be connected to your GoFundMe page. Facebook accounts that seem to be purposely anonymous will not be accepted (e.g., no photo or unusually low amount of friends). TIP: You can 'refresh' your Facebook info at any time by visiting 'My Account' and clicking the 'Refresh My Facebook Info' link.

B) Your page must include a photo or video. Clip art, graphics and logos won't be approved.

c) Your page must have raised at least $100 in online donations. Offline donations are not counted towards this requirement.

U fucks put that add there and u play the blame game with us .whos the sick fuck now ,i don't deny what i do.

.cowardly assholes.no honor on ur part ,just bullshiters.

Bite me!

NO, WAIT, I take that back.

Gofundme save the flyin'hawaiian

This?

This?

Now thats funny.. needed: lawyer , bail $ , and tug boat!

I found the original post via Google from.....Oronoco?

http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?showtopic=126442&page=56#entry4254335

The fraudulent gofundme site predates the Oronoco post by several weeks, but I would be curious how Oronoco found out about it. Just to be clear, soliciting money under a false identity is fraud. It is every bit as prosecutable as finger biting and other criminal offenses.

At any rate, I think this is a decent reason for HR to get irritated.

I found the original post via Google from.....Oronoco?

http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?showtopic=126442&page=56#entry4254335

The fraudulent gofundme site predates the Oronoco post by several weeks, but I would be curious how Oronoco found out about it. Just to be clear, soliciting money under a false identity is fraud. It is every bit as prosecutable as finger biting and other criminal offenses.

At any rate, I think this is a decent reason for HR to get irritated.

Agreed, on all points.

I followed the link and there it is. But do a search on the go fund me sight itself and nothing comes up.

I'm donating $1000. Who else is kicking in?

Good job I'll PM you the PayPal account :)

OH and here is the first of 10,000 videos H-R should watch before leaving the Mud to the east

WHAT??? Its fake???? I gave 25 grand!!! Oh well. Easy come, easy go.

This?

I figured that was actually from HR when it was posted, but didn't actually visit the link.

A visit reveals it's pretty obviously intended as a joke. Nobody gives money to a joke, except a joker:

.all talk no action--you circle-jerks are all talk-action=ZERO!!

Raised: $5.00 to date

$5.00

from eatmy shorts

12 mins ago ..........for a fingertip stitch-kit.... ...just in case you bite another gift-horse

Like that one.

Is it really fraud if the intent is to amuse and only the very stupidest people could think it is real? Intent matters.

James....You need to create a website, with interesting content and a paypal button. See www.1000days.net for a good tutorial. And google the youtube video "void-ho". If you make a video like that, you will be off and running to certain financial security. Bean sprouts and cheese might help also.. LOL!!

EDIT.. Holy crap!! Just noticed Tom Rays post above; you already set one up??? Good luck, cuz you are gonna need a heap of it!!

So Rod, all kidding aside, after reading your dragging story about how you almost took out another boat, I must ask why don't you get some suitable ground tackle? It is one thing for you to risk your own vessel, but have you no regard for those around you?

EDIT.. Holy crap!! Just noticed Tom Rays post above; you already set one up???

No, apparently one of the pranksters, probably from here, set one up to make fun of HR.

HR is understandably pissed about this particular form of mockery. Others have pointed out that it might be fraud. I think it would have to be a bit less funny and a bit more believable, perhaps enough to fool even one person, before I'd call it fraud.

Just a tasteless joke. Who would have thought people from this forum were capable of such a thing? Shocking.

EDIT.. Holy crap!! Just noticed Tom Rays post above; you already set one up???

No, apparently one of the pranksters, probably from here, set one up to make fun of HR.

HR is understandably pissed about this particular form of mockery. Others have pointed out that it might be fraud. I think it would have to be a bit less funny and a bit more believable, perhaps enough to fool even one person, before I'd call it fraud.

Just a tasteless joke. Who would have thought people from this forum were capable of such a thing? Shocking.

It's easy to understand why HR is PO'd. He thinks somebody else is getting easy money that -he- should be getting, for no effort on his part of course.

Fuckin' freeloader mentality. While sitting on another's mooring, for free of course.

So Rod, all kidding aside, after reading your dragging story about how you almost took out another boat, I must ask why don't you get some suitable ground tackle? It is one thing for you to risk your own vessel, but have you no regard for those around you?

You're new here, aren't you?

FB- Doug

You've been the subject of ridicule on at least two different websites over the past three years. You've been kicked out of a marina, rescued by the Coast Guard, thrown in jail, and generally view by many people as a complete lunatic with no business being anywhere near the water and someone with the building/engineering skills of a child. And only now you're embarrassed because of some obscure joke website off in a far corner of the internet that about five people on the entire planet have seen? How would that possibly embarrass your mother?

I'm sure Boston1 can give a more complete mental diagnosis, and I look forward to reading it, but it sounds like you're starting to get pissed at yourself because your project isn't quite measuring up your fantasies. Sounds like maybe mom and the crew are starting to ask some serious questions you can't answer. Maybe it's time to man up and make a few decisions that don't make you look like a compete buffoon like packing up and getting the FH up to the Delta as you have been told multiple times by dozens of people that actually know something about boats. You know very well that the FH isn't going to get anywhere near Hawaii, so stop playing the "You said I can't, so I'll show you" game that some 3 year-old would play. Do right by your mother and show some common sense.