U20guy2

65- by 32-foot catamaran 3200sqft of living space

It was put there last mounth by SA members. The master from Loch Lomond brought it to my attention,as he did this site as well. I thought it would be gone by now. Thanks from three generations on my boat. U fucks embarrassed my mother.your mom must be so proud of you.

You've been the subject of ridicule on at least two different websites over the past three years. You've been kicked out of a marina, rescued by the Coast Guard, thrown in jail, and generally view by many people as a complete lunatic with no business being anywhere near the water and someone with the building/engineering skills of a child. And only now you're embarrassed because of some obscure joke website off in a far corner of the internet that about five people on the entire planet have seen? How would that possibly embarrass your mother?

I'm sure Boston1 can give a more complete mental diagnosis, and I look forward to reading it, but it sounds like you're starting to get pissed at yourself because your project isn't quite measuring up your fantasies. Sounds like maybe mom and the crew are starting to ask some serious questions you can't answer. Maybe it's time to man up and make a few decisions that don't make you look like a compete buffoon like packing up and getting the FH up to the Delta as you have been told multiple times by dozens of people that actually know something about boats. You know very well that the FH isn't going to get anywhere near Hawaii, so stop playing the "You said I can't, so I'll show you" game that some 3 year-old would play. Do right by your mother and show some common sense.

For the love of God - don't encourage him - Boston1 has been droning about that shit for months - and it's the same post over and over again. If you enjoy that - go back and reread them, but don't ever ask him to do it again,

No shit bro, +1000.

+ infinity.

Right. The name and identity of "HotRod".

I am sure there is a judge somewhere that would take that seriously.... somewhere... in some country....

Actually, anyone who appropriates his nickname, his boat's name, his exact location, and a picture of his boat to solicit fraudulent donations would be taken seriously in a CA court. Clearly the gofundme author is trying to pass themselves off as Hot Rod; there is no disclaimer in which the author admits this is not Hot Rod. The particular identifying information being used is basically irrelevant to the judge. The attempt to mislead about the identity of the person soliciting the donations is all that matters.

I am sure there is a judge somewhere that would take that seriously.... somewhere... in some country....

Actually, anyone who appropriates his nickname, his boat's name, his exact location, and a picture of his boat to solicit fraudulent donations would be taken seriously in a CA court. Clearly the gofundme author is trying to pass themselves off as Hot Rod; there is no disclaimer in which the author admits this is not Hot Rod. The particular identifying information being used is basically irrelevant to the judge. The attempt to mislead about the identity of the person soliciting the donations is all that matters.

What would you know. You can't even spell 'tits'.

Is it just me or does tls come across as a douchebag lawyer! Go sailing for fuck sake!

Is it just me or does tls come across as a douchebag lawyer! Go sailing for fuck sake!

Just you, jerk.

Another fugitive boater.

A 27-year-old Waterford man is in the Oakland County Jail today after he tried to escape from police using a paddle boat.

Michigan Department of Corrections and Waterford Township Police officers were trying to arrest Mark Rood on a felony fugitive warrant for absconding from probation, according to a release issued today by the Waterford Township Police.

They spotted Rood and his father, Mark Rood Sr., 52, standing in the driveway of a home in the 3800 block of Athens at 10:07 a.m. Friday, near West Walton and Sashabaw Road.

But when officers tried to arrest the younger Rood, his father blocked them while Rood took off toward Lake Oakland.

Officers chased him to the lake, where he jumped into a neighbor's paddle boat and headed out toward open water. But the paddle boat capsized, dumping Rood into the lake.

Officers ordered him to shore, and both men were taken into custody.

The men were arraigned Saturday on charges of obstructing justice. Bond for Rood Jr. was set at $25,000 cash. Rood Sr.'s bond was set at $20,000 cash. Both subjects remain lodged at the Oakland County Jail, according to investigators.

Were any fingers bitten during those events?

Fuckin' freeloader mentality. While sitting on another's mooring, for free of course.

FB- Fagstick Nanny-boy

Just shut the fuck up already. Seriously, how fucking deluded are you? No one needs your approval, ever.

You're like a broken record with nothing useful to add, repeating the same drivel in different forms. Tell you what, if you get a bill somehow related to this folly, I'll pay it for you. Until then, shut the fuck up and let the man and his family do what they want, regardless of how you feel about it.

Bullet, do you post ANYTHING but "shut the fuck up" type posts?

Really my man, you are about the single most boring and irritating member here.

At least try and come up with some smartass remarks - your posts have all the rapier like wit of responding "Oh yeah? Well fuck you" to an insult.

Remember, there may be no I in team but there are three U's in "shut the fuck up"

Fuckin' freeloader mentality. While sitting on another's mooring, for free of course.

FB- Fagstick Nanny-boy

Just shut the fuck up already. Seriously, how fucking deluded are you? No one needs your approval, ever.

... ...

Oh, sorry, I'll make sure to get your approval before posting any more

:mellow:

.... Tell you what, if you get a bill somehow related to this folly, I'll pay it for you. Until then, shut the fuck up and let the man and his family do what they want, regardless of how you feel about it.

Last time I checked, the US Coast Guard was funded by the US Gov't to whom I pay a heck of a lot of taxes. You pay my tab, I promise will nt post any more ridicule of deadbeat finger-biting floating-shed-builders.

Until then, go suck up a runny shit thru a straw. It's a perfect fit for your skills

FB- Doug

Until then, go suck up a runny shit thru a straw. It's a perfect fit for your skills

Fkn funny!

Gentlemen, gentlemen, please! You can't fight in here! This is the War Room.

Let's get back to our regular agenda of ridiculing/helping Captain Cannibal and his work in progress, the Flyin' Hawaiian.

Last time I checked, the US Coast Guard was funded by the US Gov't

Ha ha, the joke's on you. Not anymore it isn't. Thank you Congressman Cruz, for carrying on in the finest traditions of our Texas politicians, from Tom Delay, to Dubya, to you.

James, do try to keep up with current affairs. The Coasties are still operating essential services, just licensing and some other housekeeping are TEMPORARILY closed.

linkey

Sure. This is why the legal system is so f*cked up. And the same reason HR would not have a chance in hell.

Ha ha, the joke's on you. Not anymore it isn't. Thank you Congressman Cruz, for carrying on in the finest traditions of our Texas politicians, from Tom Delay, to Dubya, to you.

The term "Congressman" is usually used to refer to a member of the House of Representatives. Although Mr. Cruz is in Congress, he is a Senator. If you don't like him, perhaps we can arrange a trade. We'll take him and you can have Jack Reed or Sheldon Whitehouse or, ideally, both!

The history of plywood and all its subtle nuances, the blahblah of motorbikes, design of rutters, fluffiness of kittens and now fucking politics?!

Wtf is happening in this thread?!

HotRod, please chime in with something FH relevant to get the thread back on track!

Yeah, where the hell is that next big southeasterly?

The history of plywood and all its subtle nuances, the blahblah of motorbikes, design of rutters, fluffiness of kittens and now fucking politics?!

HotRod, please chime in with something FH relevant to get the thread back on track!

Fluffiness of kittens? Damn! Don't have time to wade back through all this crap and find the pearls...........

James, do try to keep up with current affairs. The Coasties are still operating essential services, just licensing and some other housekeeping are TEMPORARILY closed.

linkey

In fact I'm going to pick up my new federal TWIC card today

Yawn. The AC is done. The parties are over. If the Flyin Hawaiian does not move to warmer climes, Guy is contemplating leaving Mr. Hot's service and groveling back to Mrs. Frank.

Yawn. The AC is done. The parties are over. If the Flyin Hawaiian does not move to warmer climes, Guy is contemplating leaving Mr. Hot's service and groveling back to Mrs. Frank.

mannn,,I don't blame you,Guy!--it even looks like the circle jerk's been & done

and the cookies gone :mellow::wacko:

HR(as if)there's only thing that's left to do ,,it would be to pull up the ankor(as if),,and catch the last of the last weather window before the season of doom and unmitigated failure set-in

it doesn't seem like my donation got the ball rolling,,but at least I know the rod will have a finger-byte kit <_<

let's see the lengths the HR has to go through to claim the $,now that there's some there! :lol:

Good try Mate but in order to keep up the The Hot Rod and the FH I suspect we are going to have to continue to weed through countless posts of BS dribble. Looks like nothing to see here today, check back tomorrow to see what the FH is up too...

Just working on the HotrodsCataraman.com, the donation for a finger kit,was a fake

So i bit down on pay pal for not taking the donations under$00.30.

Trying to get som new pics up,And a forum for updates.

Just working on the HotrodsCataraman.com, the donation for a finger kit,was a fake

"Bit down" on PayPal, really? No donations less than 30 cents? <Scratching head>. Did you mean $30.00? If so, I doubt you'll get many donations that high.

Oh boy, this is going to be great!

everyone donate 10% less than the minimum PayPal takes per transaction :lol:

You know the CornHoleCopiea is progressing Faster than the FH

and stands a better chance to sail first as well ;)

I ment what i said $00.30

y u think thats to much for SA,Or for the kit ,there's not much to it

Just a bad story and a minimum wage job.

Woody knows Cougars holes

fixed - unlike the F-H

Yeah it might be too much, for SA and anywhere else. As an example, when I consider donating, I look at a few different factors and consider where my limited donation funds can do the most good. I end up donating to organizations like Wounded Warriors, Hasbro Children's Hospital, things like that. You know, actual charities who do good work for members of our population who truly deserve support. Men and women missing limbs because they were serving their country, or kids suffering from cancer are things most people would agree qualify. This by no means an exhaustive list, not even close of course, but my guess is that most people donate to things more like this and less like a guy with a wooden monstrosity that's stuck in the mud.

By the time we get down to guys with hulks stuck in the mud, we don't usually have $00.30 left in our donation budget.

Pearls before swine!

If ya didn't notice, HR is fk'n with us :P Way to go Rod... if ya got your humor, you're doing ok.

Hope you caught some of the AC racing... a major spectacle practically off your porch.

How are you set for heating? Some cold days ahead. Stay safe.

Damn, I was just going to pitch in 2 bits. That's $0.25.

How are you set for heating? Some cold days ahead.

He has plenty of wood (and poxy coated CDX) to burn - problem is, it will be soon spread round the bay, instead of being in a big heap as it is now.

fake?-what an ignorant TWIT <_<http://www.gofundme.com/3qfl00

''Recent Donations (1)

$5 raised by 1 person in 2 months.

Tugboat

$5.00

eatmy shorts

1 day ago

...for a fingertip stitch-kit.... ...just in case you bite another gift-horse.

I see an answer to all your problems

Just go look around for a Free Trial Tow Insurance Offer (30 daz ??)

perhaps from BoneUS (ideally)

Have them tow you out to the Farallon Islands and set the hook on the Lee-Shore

and You can Flush Flush Flush All you want

You won't be bothered by any of the likes of us around here

And you'll be close to shore with Great Fishing

You could just walk down your steps and grab an 1/2 eaten seal or SeaLion floating by

Forget the Lawyers and Bail - The Past Shall be your Past

& All you problems will be gone about just about overnight :unsure:

Solid waste[edit]

Ship discharges of solid waste are governed by two laws. Title I of the Marine Protection, Research, and Sanctuaries Act (MPRSA) applies to cruise ships and other vessels and makes it illegal to transport garbage from the United States for the purpose of dumping it into ocean waters without a permit or to dump any material transported from a location outside the United States into U.S. territorial seas or the contiguous zone (within 12 nautical miles (22 km) from shore) or ocean waters.[5] EPA is responsible for issuing permits that regulate the disposal of materials at sea (except for dredged material disposal, for which the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is responsible). Beyond waters that are under U.S. jurisdiction, no MPRSA permit is required for a ship to discharge solid waste. The routine discharge of effluent incidental to the propulsion of vessels is explicitly exempted from the definition of dumping in the MPRSA.

The Act to Prevent Pollution from Ships (APPS, 33 U.S.C. 1901-1915) and its regulations, which implement U.S.-ratified provisions of MARPOL, also apply to ships. APPS prohibits the discharge of all garbage within 3 nautical miles (5.6 km) of shore, certain types of garbage within 12 nautical miles (22 km) offshore, and plastic anywhere. It applies to all vessels, whether seagoing or not, regardless of flag, operating in U.S. navigable waters and theExclusive Economic Zone (EEZ). It is administered by the Coast Guard which carries out inspection programs to insure the adequacy of port facilities to receive offloaded solid waste.

post-1861-0-88251100-1380782326_thumb.jpg

Damn, I was just going to pitch in 2 bits. That's $0.25.

Then he could get a shave and a haircut...

Well, how about that? He actually has been working on the Scatamaran site. I've seen a lot worse from beginners.

HR, the site navigation menus at the top and bottom should match.

I'm going to shut down the web site. U guys have more fun with out it.

Actually he has decided to study a couple of thousand websites to make sure he gets it perfect.

spaceout.gif

Kitten hatter....

I've heard of coonskin hats bit this is just silly.

You mean like this?

kitten_in_a_tophat_by_peaches87564.jpg

or like this?

4711996.jpg

In either case, more drywall screws would an improvement

FB- Doug

I prefer this

wamsleys1_.jpg

Domain Name: HOTRODSCATAMARAN.COM
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com
Name Server: NS65.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS66.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Updated Date: 29-sep-2013
Creation Date: 14-sep-2013
Expiration Date: 14-sep-2014

Some critics

some fans

some observers

some supporters

It's all part of the fun.

Mr. 13B,

I've read a lot of derision but also direct, honest questions. And you answer them with bullshit. Get real: you aren't that interesting. You say you were a soldier: act like one - unless you were a shithouse lawyer.

u know norman from wounded warrior , he wanted the fh tryed buying it.he was going to spend your money on the fh as a investment.

And maybe the next time u get mugged,we will judge, ur defensive response.

If u have any real/honest questions .u can call me. IM me.or post here. As some allready have. Sr.!

If u have any real/honest questions .u can call me. IM me.or post here. As some allready have. Sr.!

ok, I'll ask again:

what is that diagonal boom for?

When are you sailing to Hawaii ??

When are you sailing to Hawaii ??

When are you getting towed up the Delta?

How much bilgewater are you pumping out each day?

Today's Weather:

SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 2 PM PDT THIS AFTERNOON
THROUGH LATE TONIGHT

TODAY
NW WINDS 5 TO 15 KT...BECOMING N 15 TO 25 KT WITH
OCCASIONAL GALE FORCE GUSTS TO 40 KT IN THE AFTERNOON.

TONIGHT
N WINDS 15 TO 25 KT.

That may move the FH a little closer to Angel Island, then maybe if they make Raccoon Straits they can catch the ebb and they're off the minnies! If its the flood, it's Delta Time, but they could be on the move if they haven't figured out proper anchoring techniques yet.

u know norman from wounded warrior , he wanted the fh tryed buying it.he was going to spend your money on the fh as a investment.

And maybe the next time u get mugged,we will judge, ur defensive response.

Bullshit

Today's Weather:

SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 2 PM PDT THIS AFTERNOON

THROUGH LATE TONIGHT

TODAY

NW WINDS 5 TO 15 KT...BECOMING N 15 TO 25 KT WITH

OCCASIONAL GALE FORCE GUSTS TO 40 KT IN THE AFTERNOON.

TONIGHT

N WINDS 15 TO 25 KT.

That may move the FH a little closer to Angel Island, then maybe if they make Raccoon Straits they can catch the ebb and they're off the minnies! If its the flood, it's Delta Time, but they could be on the move if they haven't figured out proper anchoring techniques yet.

what's the technique when all the ankers are on the bottom, ditched before squatting on someone's mooring?

What do you think are the five most critical tasks to complete on the boat before heading off for Hawaii?

Is your MOM Someplace Safe / Somewhere Else

Don't want her to wind up DDW

Have you fitted out the interior?? If so, with what? Do you actually have multiple bunks in there? Full bedroom set for mom?? or just mattresses on the floor?? Fresh water system?? I can go on and on. a couple pics of the inside would go a looooooong way here my friend.

Have you fitted out the interior?? If so, with what? Do you actually have multiple bunks in there? Full bedroom set for mom?? or just mattresses on the floor?? Fresh water system?? I can go on and on. a couple pics of the inside would go a looooooong way here my friend.

pig-pen-on-stilts-sueydongkorn-cambodia+

To be fair, that pig pen is probably better built (and we've had kittens, sheeps, raccoons so why not pigs?!! ).

pig-pen-on-stilts-sueydongkorn-cambodia+

I have seen some nice bamboo boat interiors. You might be on to something there

What does a finger taste like?

Life Buoy's mother.

I can't believe you wanted to know that!

Life Buoy's mother.

I can't believe you wanted to know that!

I have an enquiring mind....

The website is coming along..

From the website;

" If you donate with a big heart you will have access to more picture and we'll answer any questions about our boat.This web site will be updated it is still under construction please have a little patience."

How much is it to get questions answered? Is it one price for all questions or does each question have a price for an answer? Do you guarantee that my questions will be answered accurately to my satisfaction? If you answer with gibberish instead of a proper answer, do i get my paypal money back? What if I want a picture of the interior? Will you take a few pictures that are well lit and I actually see what is going on in there? Or will they be blurry and not well lit?

Okay .

For me specifically;

How much to know what the diagonal boom is really for?

How much for a few good pictures of the interior of FH?

Hey maybe you could start an ebay auction for various pictures of the interior of the main cabin and another for the hulls etc... I am not sure what you will make, but at least you will know what the market value is for insight into your creation!

thanks

Scott

What is the air speed velocity of a Swallow?

African or European?

Do you mean an "unladen" swallow? African or European swallow?

Have you fitted out the interior?? If so, with what? ...

This has already been covered. Drywall.

yes, but last time I checked he did not fit it out at the marina, there were no drywall deliveries to the mudflats, and they sure as hell haven't brought it out there 1 sheet at a time. Without going back into the greenboard/whiteboard discussion, I would like to know if he is living in a shed (probably) or if they somehow got under our radar and put something up in there. I am imagining something between the sheds you can buy at HD for 300 bucks and a squatters cabin in the far reaches of alaska..... Both with high end non working stainless appliances shuffling around with every wave of course....

. If u play nice,I will to.

i have been answering a few questions over the phone and some IM. But i don't owe u anything. In all honesty,u have been horrible to us For years.i have answered many questions ,your administrator can verify this. And i will answer more. if i am so inclined.

I will hang drywall on the last question,

and hardybacker Board .on the one before that , u following me ?

On my website, i use the honor system.

If u have helpful suggestions for it

, Id like to here them.

As for now im still using a navaid.

. If u play nice,I will to.

i have been answering a few questions over the phone and some IM. But i don't owe u anything. In all honesty,u have been horrible to us For years.i have answered many questions ,your administrator can verify this. And i will answer more. if i am so inclined.

I will hang drywall on the last question,

and hardybacker Board .on the one before that , u following me ?

Yet you keep coming back...

Some dud

guess u dont know wounded warrior.or ud know Norman.

More BS.

Some dud

More BS.

I don't but if you'll put me in touch I'd be interested in hearing about his failed attempt to buy the FH. Your post from 8:39 this morning said he "tried buying it." Presumably his attempt was not successful. Pray tell; did the deal fall apart over the sale price? Did the FH not pass the survey? What was/is your asking price? How much did he offer? Did he walk away from the deal after all the ankers were jettisoned?

How much to answer all these questions?

Some dud

More BS.

Was that directed at me? If so, I declined to reply because I was being nice and not calling you a bold face liar on a public forum.

As for now im still using a navaid.

Using a navaid (navigation aid) as a mooring...?

Point is ,u never donated to wounded worrior or u would know Norman.,and probly not to anyone else's charity either.we do a lot of service for others, like wounded worrior.

I see an answer to all your problems

Just go look around for a Free Trial Tow Insurance Offer (30 daz ??)

perhaps from BoneUS (ideally)

Have them tow you out to the Farallon Islands and set the hook on the Lee-Shore

and You can Flush Flush Flush All you want

You won't be bothered by any of the likes of us around here

And you'll be close to shore with Great Fishing

You could just walk down your steps and grab an 1/2 eaten seal or SeaLion floating by

Forget the Lawyers and Bail - The Past Shall be your Past

& All you problems will be gone about just about overnight :unsure:

Shark_bite-seal_Medium_.jpg

Jaws-shark-eating-boat.jpg

Point is ,u never donated to wounded worrior or u would know Norman.,and probly not to anyone else's charity either.we do a lot of service for others, like wounded worrior.

Bullshit

The guy who got his finger bitten might be a wounded worrier, afraid he might get hepatitis or some other disease from the bite.

My involvement with them is writing an occasional check, period. You, Rod, have now crossed a line. It was all well and good when you were spinning bullshit about sailing your piece of crap to Hawaii and claiming to be a plumber/carpenter/electrician or whatever it was. Then you tried to make everyone think that your stupid "boat-building" was some great father son thing you did to be closer to your son, and some here even bought that. Then you said, what was it, ah... That you put your ass on the line for the Country, but offered no details, and that put you closer to the line. Then you lied about the Coast Guard, accusing them of breaking something on your piece of shit barge, but the paperwork revealed you to have been lying and that you besmirched the very people you'll need the most. Then you assaulted someone who had been generous and tolerant of you, revealing that you're not just a liar but a violent liar as well. More recently you claimed, in a sidewards way, to have some involvement as a first responder in emergency services, like finger biters are always the first people trusted with those positions.

And now, to top it off, you claim to have done work for and/or with the Wounded Warrior project?!!? This is about as close to stolen valor as you can get without coming right out and claiming to hold a Congressional of Medal of Honor. And you bitch that people here have been mean to you? Oh, you poor baby!

Let me make this perfectly clear, so that even a mental midget such as yourself can comprehend: THE ONLY PERSON HERE WHO DOES NOT KNOW THAT YOU ARE COMPLETELY FULL OF SHIT IS YOU!!!!! Everyone here is merely laughing at you because you are a complete moron who has dug his own hole and lacks the sense to stop digging. If you're the talk of the town, its because you are the TOWN FOOL. What's truly unfortunate is that IF you ever move that piece of crap and get yourself into trouble, it will be actual (not pretend) public servants who will save your ass. It will be charities who feed and clothe your ass when the eventual sinking happens. You can dream on all you want, but in the end, you are no different than the parasites that have attached themselves to your rickety, useless, piece of shit monstrosity.

This site is worse than romper room without the teacher.

Ready Mr Music.......