• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
elle

women of sa calendar

1,128 posts in this topic

ok....so i know this has been discussed for what seems like a hundred years and never really got off the ground BUT

we have the go ahead to get the ball rolling on this. the 2012 Women of Sailing Anarchy calendar will be a fund raising effort for our own mainsheetgirl (miss july).

12 women are already committed! (you know who you are!) who else is in? women of sa, if you are interested in participating pm me for details..

it should be ready for ordering by dec 1.

good on yeh!...won't have to get a sore neck trying t'get a glimpse o'yeh!! :)

post-3217-070371400 1318805543_thumb.gif

ok....so i know this has been discussed for what seems like a hundred years and never really got off the ground BUT

we have the go ahead to get the ball rolling on this. the 2012 Women of Sailing Anarchy calendar will be a fund raising effort for our own mainsheetgirl (miss july).

12 women are already committed! (you know who you are!) who else is in? women of sa, if you are interested in participating pm me for details..

I guess the most important question that needs to be asked here, seeing as it's to be a fund raiser for MSG,is this one.

Will there be titties?

Will there be titties?

...oh prolly one of them 'naughty' calendars where the good bits are behind a winch or something--leaves something to the imagination

...probably a good thing ;)

WFD. Got room for the Nurse and the Nursetta?.....

Any chance we could get "French Toast Girl" on there? :)

Kwik! Someone find that chick NOW!..... :P

WFD. Got room for the Nurse and the Nursetta?.....

hell yeah!

sweet :) can't wait to order one. or ten. :)

Will there be titties?

...oh prolly one of them 'naughty' calendars where the good bits are behind a winch or something--leaves something to the imagination

2n8mz9l.jpg

should be 3 calendars

sailing chicks

scenic chicks

sexy chicks .................

Make that 4 calendars

Slutty Chicks

should be 3 calendars

sailing chicks

scenic chicks

sexy chicks .................

Make that 4 calendars

Slutty Chicks

Slutty...is such an ambiguous term. How about....Unencumbered? Of Puritanical reasoning?.....

will Miss Tensionometer be making an appearance??

One would assume.

Quick! Get that girl to sign a waiver!

One would assume.

Quick! Get that girl to sign a waiver!

And The Replacement?.....

I'm all about supporting good causes. Sign me up!

Go the Catherine!

Misses March and April?

staff%20154%20crop.jpg

Will there be titties?

2n8mz9l.jpg

Got too much wheel in it.........................

Any chance it'll be in 3D? :P

Fuking perv....

B) elle - kudos to you for coming up with a elle of a great idea!

I'll have one - ahhh! Where to put it - wife porbably won't allow it at home and it probably shouldn't go in my office.

Solution - the forepeak! Sorted :D

I think December should be me with all the other months Dressed as Santa' helpers. You can let you mind wander but please keep it out of the gutter............ ;)

I'll have one - ahhh! Where to put it - wife porbably won't allow it at home and it probably shouldn't go in my office.

Go the Cone.

I think December should be me with all the other months Dressed as Santa' helpers. You can let you mind wander but please keep it out of the gutter............ ;)

That's better than Comp for sure!

This might concept might work.

61EPy7LjL8L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

A fold your own SCOTM calender.

Oh shit...

*nominates Venomiss*

fark!...thought you'd vote Scotch Whiskey for sure there TA. :ph34r:

This might concept might work.

61EPy7LjL8L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

A fold your own SCOTM calender.

answer your phone LB

Oh shit...

*nominates Venomiss*

fark!...thought you'd vote Scotch Whiskey for sure there TA. :ph34r:

You owe me a keyboard.......

you want Santa's helpers?

post-1322-087594000 1318821861_thumb.jpg

Any chance it'll be in 3D? :P

Fuking perv....

Scratch n' Sniff?

damn.. Advocate beat me to it...

DD would be just fine...

Your wife won't allow you to keep track of what day it is? You poor guy.

October>>

card00287_fr.jpg

Novembr>>

25419-Thanksgiving-Turkey-Bird-Escaping-From-Being-Butchered-While-Paddling-Away-In-A-Canoe.jpg

Oi! Just remember this is an international site before you think you know what comes in what month!

If I may suggest

keep it digital / download

anything and everything else will eat its unfair share of what should go to the cause

for those who can & want to make a larger contribution a semi "print as you" go Hard-Copy will work fine

less you know a way to make much money selling calenders (then please let me know)

OH and make it 18 months so it won't go stale in Jan.

to help fill the 18 quickly perhaps "SA tie-inn Including Girls" might help

that way you can fill 2 calendars:

1 for your home or office and 1 for everyone else's home or office

money is TOUGH these days so careful with the overhead

Just a little viewpoint from the past experience B)

PS any submissions containing Hot Babe Nudity should be per approved by emailing a copy to me first :rolleyes:

B) elle - kudos to you for coming up with a elle of a great idea!

thanks, but it is not an original idea....it has been a long time in coming... it is for a good cause (if successful it can be an ongoing thing for future need in the sa community). we need to make sure it happens this time so no one gets to drop the ball on it. :)

October>>

card00287_fr.jpg

Novembr>>

25419-Thanksgiving-Turkey-Bird-Escaping-From-Being-Butchered-While-Paddling-Away-In-A-Canoe.jpg

Oi! Just remember this is an international site before you think you know who comes on what month!

Fixed it for you.

Oh shit...

*nominates Venomiss*

....is that so.

I nominate Venomiss "Miss Foulybruary" :lol:

I think she was delivered into Fouly Gear

or a cruel friend gave her a set made out of sticky-back material that won't come off :unsure::blink:

Oh shit...

*nominates Venomiss*

....is that so.

I've got some nice calendar-worthy pics of Venomiss... :D

Oh shit...

*nominates Venomiss*

....is that so.

I've got some nice calendar-worthy pics of Venomiss... :D

Awww, I was hoping to come down to Santa Cruz to do a new photo shoot. LMAO tongue.gif

Oh shit.

She's here.

Someone hide me...

tongue.gif

It is for good cause.....

You have to convince Surf City

Oh shit.

She's here.

Someone hide me...

tongue.gif

Like that would be difficult....

Oh shit.

She's here.

Someone hide me...

tongue.gif

Convinced!

1073522444_KoC6g-XL-7.jpg

Double sided?? One side is PG rated, then when the room is empty flip it over for titties??:lol:

tongue.gif

Convinced!

1073522444_KoC6g-XL-7.jpg

My work here is done.

She actually sails...better than you!:P

Clean's got the only copy of an epic shot of MSG with the OTWA Crew in Boston that I took. It was too much responsibility for me to have laying around, so I sent him the only copy. You'd have to OK it with MSG...

If all the proceeds went to MSG's cancer fund, I'd donate a Bay Area photo day and all of the existing shots of SA hotties for the calendar.

The Great Pumpkin is coming up.

Oh shit...

*nominates Venomiss*

....is that so.

I nominate Venomiss "Miss Foulybruary" :lol:

I think she was delivered into Fouly Gear

or a cruel friend gave her a set made out of sticky-back material that won't come off :unsure::blink:

Only when you're around. ...besides, I'm younger than you like 'em. ph34r.gif

She actually sails...better than you!:P

Clean's got the only copy of an epic shot of MSG with the OTWA Crew in Boston that I took. It was too much responsibility for me to have laying around, so I sent him the only copy. You'd have to OK it with MSG...

If all the proceeds went to MSG's cancer fund, I'd donate a Bay Area photo day and all of the existing shots of SA hotties for the calendar.

The Great Pumpkin is coming up.

If it's the one I remember it was posted somewhere here, and could probably be located without too much trouble...:D

i am amazed by the participation for this! we would like this to be an international thing, like the site, so are there any women outside the u.s. interested?? please send me a pm so i can give you details......

guys...you must have some suggestions for me to contact ....real female sa members :P not miss tension meter.:rolleyes:

i am amazed by the participation for this! we would like this to be an international thing, like the site, so are there any women outside the u.s. interested?? please send me a pm so i can give you details......

guys...you must have some suggestions for me to contact ....real female sa members :P not miss tension meter.:rolleyes:

it's been like 3-5 years so far for the 1st copy

if you are planning to be done in less than 1 1/2 months Run with what you get

or we will be talking about the year 2016 and still not be close

jus sayin B)

oh...and i sent out an email to everyone involved...if you were supposed to get one and did not send me a message, ok?

It's Vaginarchy I tell ya........

it's been like 3-5 years so far for the 1st copy

if you are planning to be done in less than 1 1/2 months Run with what you get

or we will be talking about the year 2016 and still not be close

jus sayin B)

whatevs :P

deadlines are set and commitments have been made. whoever i have on the deadline date is who we are going with...i just want to make sure i don't leave anyone out that wants to do this, o.k.?

Paging Hellion,

Paging Miss Hellion,

Please come to the photo shoot!

I've done a few Google searches but didn't come up with anything on this project. Maybe some of the collective will have more information.

Back in 2005 Craig Mueller published a benefit calendar (2006) titled "Girls on Fire!" which features bikini clad women on his boat Brushfire. The project was fund raising for breast cancer. Phot credit goes to Bob Grieser

I'll check with her, but I don't think she'd mind. It is for a good cause --

2650853476_5a271c5cc5_b.jpg

jesus the photo shopping better be good!

Are grainy "candid" cell phone pics allowed?

I'll check with her, but I don't think she'd mind. It is for a good cause --

2650853476_5a271c5cc5_b.jpg

You call what you want, Ozee, and I'll do my best to accommodate.

Don't know about Ozee, but her Hubby would like a photo shop done showing his etchell leading the local fleet.

Don't know about Ozee, but her Hubby would like a photo shop done showing his etchell leading the local fleet.

+ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that wasn't nice :rolleyes:

Turn up Saturday and you won't need to photo shop

Anyway last Saturday we were leading the fleet, we must have been as the we got OCS along with the 2008 Worlds winner

Turn up Saturday and you won't need to photo shop

Anyway last Saturday we were leading the fleet, we must have been as the we got OCS along with the 2008 Worlds winner

Well when you are OCS it is kinda given that you were in front!

And I guess that means that the Bowman we share is sailing with you not me this weekend?

He is after all, the only person I have ever sailed with who can steer a yacht from the bow.

With his mouth.

And I guess that means that the Bowman we share is sailing with you not me this weekend?

He is after all, the only person I have ever sailed with who can steer a yacht from the bow.

With his mouth.

All the good bowmen do that.

No he is all yours he says.

The replacement is booked.

Of course allowing the replacment onto the boat might be risky given the replacements resume.

but hey his risk so you might want to keep him really.

And afterall who is going to pass up on the Interglactical Quest for world domination that is the St Helena Cup over qualifying for the Etchell Worlds

No he is all yours he says.

The replacement is booked.

Of course allowing the replacment onto the boat might be risky given the replacements resume.

but hey his risk so you might want to keep him really.

And afterall who is going to pass up on the Interglactical Quest for world domination that is the St Helena Cup over qualifying for the Etchell Worlds

Just got the word that the Blue boat will not be ready for the talk it up cup. Maybe he can help me in the garden this weekend?

<br />
<br />And I guess that means that the Bowman we share is sailing with you not me this weekend? <br />He is after all, the only person I have ever sailed with who can steer a yacht from the bow.<br /><br /><br />With his mouth.<br />
<br /><br />All the good bowmen do that.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Really? I thought all the good ones got on with their own job.

Is the boat to which you refer an Etchells? with an S at the end? Or is this something different?

As for E bowmen who steer from the pointy end, I didn't know he lived in Marblehead, thought he hung out in S. Florida...ph34r.gif

But back on topic, nice going Elle and company. I'll be glad to see this in print and will have it on my wall if the gals are sailing hard and winning ala Venomiss, rather than posing like the shot above from Regatta Dog.

perhaps this is as good a place as any for this video about women / sex in the media:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gkIiV6konY

Is the boat to which you refer an Etchells? with an S at the end? Or is this something different?

No that was the one I was refering too. Skinny white things with the freeboard of a wok and 3-4 self important tossers sitting on them.

is that the one? Sorry one(s)?

No that was the one I was refering too. Skinny white things with the freeboard of a wok and 3-4 self important tossers sitting on them.

is that the one? Sorry one(s)?

Indeed. I always laugh when folks drop the S on the end of the boat name because it's named after a person. Or on the other hand if one likes to drop the S, Skip's other boat is then actually a Tar. And this is Ailing Anarchy. blink.gif ps. yes freeboard is akin to a wok. i like that.

As for E bowmen who steer from the pointy end, I didn't know he lived in Marblehead, thought he hung out in S. Florida...ph34r.gif

But back on topic, nice going Elle and company. I'll be glad to see this in print and will have it on my wall if the gals are sailing hard and winning ala Venomiss, rather than posing like the shot above from Regatta Dog.

perhaps this is as good a place as any for this video about women / sex in the media:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gkIiV6konY

+1