Sign in to follow this  
elle

women of sa calendar

All continental US orders should be delivered by Christmas. If you ordered more than one calendar, you will receive one early one and then the others a couple days after. International depends on the country I think, but you should have yours before the New Year. Sorry we couldn't get everything done by Christmas, but I'm pretty stoked that the majority of you should have them.

-Santa Clean

Screen shot 2011-12-19.png

All continental US orders should be delivered by Christmas. If you ordered more than one calendar, you will receive one early one and then the others a couple days after. International depends on the country I think, but you should have yours before the New Year. Sorry we couldn't get everything done by Christmas, but I'm pretty stoked that the majority of you should have them.

-Santa Clean

you guys rock! thank you!

-Santa Clean

Thanks santa just watch those thumbs on my tickly bits please!

-Santa Clean

.............and we get a hint of the back cover as well, now just to see the rest of it!!

The first hundred went out today. Post office said no problem before christmas. Still stuffin' at 1 AM...

Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You :)

+1. Sweet.

+2 thank you!!!

+3...but I'll eat my oldest nastiest sailing shorts if it gets to Singapore before Christmas.

Either way...kool! B)

Tuffie you'll be lucky if it gets into Singapore...

Gov't officials might confiscate it!!

-Santa Clean

Thanks santa just watch those thumbs on my tickly bits please!

the odd Santa C thumb mark won't bother me, squirtmarks on the other hand ... let's hope Santa C could keep his kool all the way B)

They are mark-free...c'mon folks. At 30 bucks a pop, the least I can do is keep them neat and pretty. I even got that cardboard to go in the envelopes to keep them from being bent. Once again, thanks to Tepel Brothers Printing for giving us a great deal on them...I think something like 80% of the gross receipts will go to c, mostly because the printing was somewhat subsidized by a bunch of big boat racers, and the design and label printing subsidized by my wife.

They are mark-free...c'mon folks. At 30 bucks a pop, the least I can do is keep them neat and pretty. I even got that cardboard to go in the envelopes to keep them from being bent. Once again, thanks to Tepel Brothers Printing for giving us a great deal on them...I think something like 80% of the gross receipts will go to c, mostly because the printing was somewhat subsidized by a bunch of big boat racers, and the design and label printing subsidized by my wife.

Wow, 80% is pretty good isn't it?

Dunno, but it's a good time to thank Mer as she put about 20 hours into this thing as well as all the photogs and models for their courage and skill - and other assets. Obviously without all this donated time and energy it wouldn't be no 80%. Again, that's just a swag number at the moment, but I think it is about right.

Thank her from me - can't wait for mine to arrive.

Dunno, but it's a good time to thank Mer as she put about 20 hours into this thing as well as all the photogs and models for their courage and skill - and other assets. Obviously without all this donated time and energy it wouldn't be no 80%. Again, that's just a swag number at the moment, but I think it is about right.

That is awesome. Great job!

:D give her a big hug on our behalf and let her do the same to you, that way both of you might get something out of it too ;)

Thanks to Clean, Mer and Tepel Bros, among others, the costs were keep very low and the effort will result in a real contribution the MSG. With most charities, the receipients are lucky to get 25% or so of what was donated.

Thanks to Clean, Mer and Tepel Bros, among others, the costs were keep very low and the effort will result in a real contribution the MSG. With most charities, the receipients are lucky to get 25% or so of what was donated.

+1. I remember somebody warning about that trap.

Happy Holidays to Catherine, and her many friends.

:D give her a big hug on our behalf and let her do the same to you, that way both of you might get something out of it too ;)

+1000 and kisses, too!

As much as I hate that knee jerk "nothing's-fun-in-Singapore" attitude (which we have jointly and repeatedly proven wrong (ref: TP52 land-transport vids)) I have to agree that this might be a factor.

Bugger.

What to do SandM? Only time will tell for this one.

Just bought three. One for the shop, one for each rig.

Thanks Clean et. al.! No need to send early.

As much as I hate that knee jerk "nothing's-fun-in-Singapore" attitude (which we have jointly and repeatedly proven wrong (ref: TP52 land-transport vids)) I have to agree that this might be a factor.

Bugger.

What to do SandM? Only time will tell for this one.

Aside: we all miss you bigtime bloke. When the fuxc are you guys moving back to SE Asia?

Today's mail = no joy yet.

Not here either ... maybe they are holding them at the Warwick Post Office?

Come on, Santa! B)

Label/Receipt Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Expected Delivery Date: December 24, 2011

Class: First-Class Mail®

Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was processed through our PONTIAC, MI 48340 facility on December 21, 2011 at 11:32 pm. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Processed through USPS Sort Facility, December 21, 2011, 11:32 pm, PONTIAC, MI 48340

Dispatched to Sort Facility, December 21, 2011, 6:46 pm, TROY, MI 48099

Acceptance, December 21, 2011, 12:30 pm, TROY, MI 48099

Electronic Shipping Info Received, December 21, 2011

80% going to the cause is down right amazing.

Usually that 80% goes to "management".

Anyway, does anyone know how Cathrine is doing?

She's doing alright. Thanks.

That's really good to hear.

Merry Christmas/Holidays/Whatever you celebrate, Catherine.

post-44306-078021700 1324622223_thumb.jpg

That's really good to hear.

Merry Christmas/Holidays/Whatever you celebrate, Catherine.

Bull Gayter celebrating Gay-Marriage ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.giflaugh.gifwink.gif

FYI, I'm not going to release any numbers for this one because you never know what unscrupulous fuck is browsing here, so please don't ask. Suffice to say that we have printed and shipped an awful lot of them already, including over 100 overseas which is really f'ing cool (except for the customs forms requirement...)

FYI, I'm not going to release any numbers for this one because you never know what unscrupulous fuck is browsing here, so please don't ask. Suffice to say that we have printed and shipped an awful lot of them already, including over 100 overseas which is really f'ing cool (except for the customs forms requirement...)

Wise. Looking forward to the arrival of the mailman today. Happy Holidays Clean!

Tell me I'm in the first batch, since the mailman has already come and gone w/ no joy today either.

Total head fake by the way (thanks a lot for that one Dopo), where I received a large over sized manilla envelope about calendar thickness. I was excited until I saw the mailing label; it was the endorsements for my boat insurance policy. <_<

-Santa Clean

.............and we get a hint of the back cover as well, now just to see the rest of it!!

Yes, having had a sneak preview about a month ago, I can say the back cover is a classy and stunning photo of a gorgeous woman.

Kudos to Mer and Clean for their work in helping organize and mailing out (and to elle for getting the ball rolling) and to the sponsors who helped pay for printing etc...

It's fantastic to see 80% of proceeeds will be forwarded to msg. Very cool.

I did order one on the very first day (first hour) as a gift for someone, (will peak before passing it on) but honestly don't know if the order went through. The link went straight to PayPal. No worries, as the calendar doesn't matter as much as the cause.

Best thoughts to you Catherine.

Got mine in Upstate NY (Rochester area) today. Thank you and thanks to all the ladies for a great cause.

expected delivery date for mine is the 24th. Lets see how good the usps is :) Doesn't really matter if it makes it before Christmas or not. TPG is aware that it's on its way.cool.gif

Got mine in Upstate NY (Rochester area) today. Thank you and thanks to all the ladies for a great cause.

So??? Thoughts? Comments? What months should we jump right to?

March? ;-)

March? ;-)

I'm not sure who ended up in which month, but if they used the right pix I suspect your month will be well thumbed!

The cover girl left on the Clipper Round the World Race yesterday so she does get to see the opposition until at least Singapore now!

BJ...I am liking January myself...go the kestrel219! :blink:

I'll also admit that I have already checked out all the months. B)

So, jackdaw, WTF is that lever thing behind kestrel219? Does it have a sheave in the end? I've seen similar lever type vangs on things like Lightnings..is that your 36.7 or your 235?

So, jackdaw, WTF is that lever thing behind kestrel219? Does it have a sheave in the end? I've seen similar lever type vangs on things like Lightnings..is that your 36.7 or your 235?

Ours have not arrived yet... so you have us at a disadvantage! I'm assuming you are talking about the backstay lever (its on the First 260 Spirit). It add mechanical advantage to the backstay adjustment on the 9/10ths rig, and also functions as the strop if tackle goes all wrong. Beneteau also used it on the First 300 Spirit, both Europe-only boats....

I got nothing today. <_<

I got nothing today. <_<

I can share BJ, I got a poster size cover shot under my xmas tree :)

Ha! I got mine! Thanks everyone that participated.

It is truly awesome.

Merry Christmas motherfuckers!

Jim Calto

pics ot it didn't happen MSG

Ha! I got mine! Thanks everyone that participated.

It is truly awesome.

Merry Christmas motherfuckers!

Jim Calto

What he said!

Cheers,

Chaos

P.S. Grinder, did you get the shit I sent you?

I got nothing today. <_<

I haven't been out to the mail box yet. I'll look on Xmas morn.

Just got my copy today. Kerry said that all of you looked beautiful.

Nice work, to all the models, photographers, the producers and Clean for mailing them out.

Great work.

Waiting...waiting...waiting :(

Front page implied international orders not yet shipped .....

Wouldnt they all be put in the post office on the same day?

I got nothing today. <_<

I finally got to my mailbox today. Jackpot! Sorry, BJ: guess your side of town gets mail later...

Good job, everyone!

I got nothing today. <_<

I finally got to my mailbox today. Jackpot! Sorry, BJ: guess your side of town gets mail later...

Good job, everyone!

Nah, I think Clean just bumped me to the back of the bus since I saw almost all the pictures when we were reviewing and commenting.

+1

+1

in Oztrailieia our February is their January

perhaps send the overseas orders a low-rez copy of the calendar

so they can check off the daz they don't have their copy yet ohmy.gifohmy.gifrolleyes.gif

Ahh, real sailing women.... can't wait to get my copy. Looking forward to roughing up the witness!

The cover girl is certainly doing some real yachting right now!

I got nothing today. <_<

Good job, everyone!

Nah, I think Clean just bumped me to the back of the bus since I saw almost all the pictures when we were reviewing and commenting.

Looking into it, thanks for all your patience.

If you have an order confirmation but haven't received a delivery e-mail or your calendar, please drop us a line and we'll check status for you. Clean@sailinganarchy.com

Got mine today. Nice work.

GTC!

damn it - ordered two days before you and didn't get mine! WTF?

Prolly cuz you didn't send in a picture of Mrs. D_Dude.. :unsure:

Fuckin' newbies... :rolleyes:

GTC!

BTW - mine is hanging right on the "Mark III D_Dude Workbench". :P

I got nothing today. <_<

Good job, everyone!

Looking into it, thanks for all your patience.

If you have an order confirmation but haven't received a delivery e-mail or your calendar, please drop us a line and we'll check status for you. Clean@sailinganarchy.com

Forwarded you my Paypal receipt. No shipping confirmation yet...

no joy here either.. ordered two very early on and neither arrived :(

GTC!

Doesn't explain MY situation...... ;^)

But this might....

Got an email from Clean set night. He said that the first orders actually went out on two batches, the second being shipped on Dec 23. The PO expects most will be delivered today. He also said they stopped the tracking because it was taking too much time to set up. So, hope!

So I get back to NYC last night, a bit grumpy from the usual air travel shennanigans. Drop all the mail on the coffee table, unpack the suit case, settle down and start sorting the pile of accumulated bills and junk mail that come in after being away for 11 days.

I must have been a very good boy, because Santa delivered my calendar while I was away. What a most excellent treat! The production values are excellent, the women are gorgeous, and the cause is most just.

Thank you to every who made this possible. Clean, Mer, Tepel Brothers Printing and most of all the women who submitted their pictures. You are beautiful, courageous and most generous for putting yourselves out there in support of MSG. Bravo.

I've been sitting here in anticipation, with my bottle of lotion and I got nuthin'. I guess I was on the "naughty" list this year. I did check, and Paypal has recorded the transaction.

Hopefully it'll be in the mail today. :)

Checked all the emails I got, and they're all in the mail. We got rid of tracking for batch 2 to save money and time. internationals all in the mail. All is well, thanks again for the nice notes and for the patience.

Checked all the emails I got, and they're all in the mail. We got rid of tracking for batch 2 to save money and time. internationals all in the mail. All is well, thanks again for the nice notes and for the patience.

Clean, PM sent.

I'm truly at a loss for words. My calendar arrived the day before X-mass and I am floored by how beautiful and amazing everyone looks. Thanks to everyone who modeled and extra special thanks and hugs to all who worked so hard to pull this together. Alan, Mer, elle, Marco, BJ Porter, the photographers, the printers and especially thanks to everyone who purchased a calendar to help my cause.

I really am so thankful for my friends and family here at Anarchy, I don't think I'd have made it this far without you.

awwww...we aint done with you yet C. keep it going. get here :)

MSG, I know OA would be trilled but she is the middle of the Coral Sea right now.

And will not see a finished calandar until at least Singapore in late January.

So stay strong.

lydia if you get us an address for the marina in singapore we can ship one there and have her run up the harbormaster to grab it when she gets in

Whooo! I gots mines today!

It's first-rate. The ladies are beautiful and real, and the photos are tasteful but not prudish, plus they're sailing! I also noticed elements of humor in some of them, which I appreciate. There damn sure better be a calendar for 2013 too!

Second run? Good deal. Awesome for MSG. I'll get in on that one.

Not in a bikini though, OK please?

I got mine today.

WTF happened to mine ???

what ever happened to same day service

if you guys need a west coast shipping hub - start point, I'd be happy to help (nothing to do w funds just tell me where to send em)

Keep it up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first one arrived today. I was going to give the other one to my brother, but I'm now having second thoughts.

Can't wait to hang it in my cubicle and scandalize my cow-workers!

All seriousness aside, it looks great. My thanks to all of those who participated in its production - from the models to the photographers to the 'production staff' to the 'fulfillment center'. All of you have done an incredible job. Any and all of you are welcome on our boat.

And to MSG - just get well. We're all here pushing, and we all care.

Not in a bikini though, OK please?

I got mine today.

BJ, Please please tell me you didn't get a bikini today!!!

Not to worry though... I quit wearing speedos a long time ago after I quit swimming competitively and the body "adjusted" (yea, OK, gained weight!) to normal life... rsrsrs

Happy New Year!

LZ

Mine arrived yesterday. Nicely done. April is the best, GTC! smile.gif

Very glad to hear there needs to be a second run, and the high % to the cause.