Sign in to follow this  
elle

women of sa calendar

Got mine.... wife didn't know she put it under the tree... boy was she suprized Christmas morning.

EYE BLEACH PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

ps - what's the best month?

Bleagh!

(The best months are the ones with 28 days!!)

Er, you missed a mark there ... that month has 29 days!

(pssst - Don't tell anyone, but they all have 28 days)

None for me so I don't even know which month I am... :-(

Well JoyDot, now I have to buy it if you're in it!

Yeah! It came today!

Shows the side you see when we compete - my backside! Hee, hee!

Got mine today. Nice work.

GTC!

damn it - ordered two days before you and didn't get mine! WTF?

Prolly cuz you didn't send in a picture of Mrs. D_Dude.. :unsure:

Fuckin' newbies... :rolleyes:

Doesn't explain MY situation...... ;^)

Yeah...sorry. Great pic though..it took me quite a few minutes to find the weird rigging over her right shoulder! :D

Got mine today. Nice work.

GTC!

damn it - ordered two days before you and didn't get mine! WTF?

Prolly cuz you didn't send in a picture of Mrs. D_Dude.. :unsure:

Fuckin' newbies... :rolleyes:

Doesn't explain MY situation...... ;^)

Yeah...sorry. Great pic though..it took me quite a few minutes to find the weird rigging over her right shoulder! :D

What weird rigging? rolleyes.gif

http://s1237.photobu...t=1325123695801

What weird rigging? rolleyes.gif

http://s1237.photobu...t=1325123695801

That all looks pretty standard to me. The helmsperson is pretty hot too! :blink:

Great job ladies. Mailman finally found mine. Nice pic Joy.

That is a familiar looking boat, eh, IB? B)

ain't got it sad.gif

Clean you still sending them out ??

ain't got it sad.gif

Clean you still sending them out ??

He might have delayed yours under suspicion you were planning to do something dirty with it.

Mine is up on the wall here in frozen Minnesota. I've already had one friend take a gander and make an immediate snarky remark. Once I explained what the cause was, the next response was full of apology and fairly impressive admiration!

Go Kestrel219 as January, and Go the Catherine!

B)

Has everyone in RI received their calendars yet?

I have mine. You look good.

anybody want to wager on whom is going to be the first "outside the USA anarchist" to receive their calandar?

too tough a bet sorry!

anybody want to wager on whom is going to be the first "outside the USA anarchist" to receive their calandar?

too tough a bet sorry!

obviously I'm hoping it's me. ;)

Waiting, waiting, waiting...still.

Clean, have you sent the so-called "international" orders out yet or not?

Just asking' eh. I ordered ages ago.

Thanks.

Has everyone in RI received their calendars yet?

I have mine. You look good intimidating.

Fixed it for you. Great photos all around; good work everybody.

I don't think anyone has noticed that she's actually on a boat...

... Great photos all around; good work everybody.

+1

Got mine a couple of days ago

Fine Fine Fine!

And it is also in a good cause

FB- Doug

Can we Please have an update on the shipping situation

did you run out of calendars yet not orders ??

are you still shipping out calendars at this time ??

can you send a low rez e-version to those paid yet not shipped ??

Patience there Woody, I probarly won't get mine until early Feb.

At least you are continential USA

The final international orders went out this morning to 20 or so countries, including Qatar, Germany, Finland, Chile, and yes, SINGAPORE!

Thanks for your patience all! The final bulk (3+) orders go out in the morning, and then only the orders after the 27th are left. Almost caught up...

Simply amazing. Ah crap, I'm tearing up... where's my weed?

MSG, I think you need to go to CA to get that shit. There are only like 4 people left on the country on the taxpayer paid stuff that is grown in North Carolina & they aren't accepting new patients...But there is apparently plenty in CA. I'd have to agree reading fuckin' Woody's posts. :rolleyes:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44697173/ns/today-today_news/t/decades-old-program-uncle-sam-provides-pot/

The final international orders went out this morning to 20 or so countries, including Qatar, Germany, Finland, Chile, and yes, SINGAPORE!

Thanks for your patience all! The final bulk (3+) orders go out in the morning, and then only the orders after the 27th are left. Almost caught up...

WOO HOO.

(Can't be too many Anarchist here, so it could well be mine............)

WOO HOO.

(Can't be too many Anarchist here, so it could well be mine............)

I've got 5 coconuts on the Singapore order being mine. ;)

Just got an email that mine is on the way!! Hope this raises a shitload (pun intended):lol: of money to help our friend Mainsheet Girl!!!

Anytime you wanna come visit...;)

Screen shot 2012-01-04 at 10.31.47 AM.png

VoovillHooRay my shit's on the way rolleyes.gif

Class: First-Class Mail®

Service(s): Delivery Confirmation

Your item has been processed at our origin sort facility at 12:57 am on January 05, 2012 in PONTIAC, MI 48340.

Detailed Results

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility, January 05, 2012, 12:57 am, PONTIAC, MI 48340bullet_circle.gifAccepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility, January 04, 2012, 11:42 pm, BERKLEY, MI 48072bullet_circle.gifElectronic Shipping Info Received, January 04, 2012

grabbin a handle of Rum, me Shades and some Sun Block

and shall occupy the spot in front of me mailbox till it arrives wub.gifwub.gif

you say no big deal but with temps in the 80's and the price of Ice in DAGO this is quite a sacrifice to make

God dammit Woody, can you cut down on the propaganda that is in every one of your posts? A nice subtle link to you photos would be fine. :rolleyes:

Pretty soon I'll have to ignore you like I did Driftw00d just because I couldn't stand his fuckin' centering and weird-ass font in every post. <_<

got my copy on Sat.

happy to have contributed to the cause - MSG Keep on Fighting the fight till you WIN !

might be nice to send a survey to those who chipped in - to help plan for next year's Calendar

I'd suggest posting 100 X100 thumbnails to preview the Calendar w a link to just send in the $ as a contribution to the cause

as a way to promote the Calendar &/or speed things up and reduce the amount of work ( = 100% 2 the cause)

jus sayin

Woody..jesus..back off already, again. WTF dude?

WTF what ??

my main objective was the desiring to help MSG

did you even buy a copy - if not it has nothing to do with you

are you decrypting something in my post that you would like to share with the class

I'll stick with saying a survey of those who ponied-up - for input for next years Calendar as an appropriat thing to post after ponying up cool.gif

a low rez e-copy & saving the printing and shipping & handling @ a price of a $30 contribution as a good option

what do you see as the main objective in the effort - Helping MSG or printing up and mailing out hard copies

I think Mer & Clean would be just as happy to so less work and make a larger contribution to the cause

Woody, I have my copy. Maybe we have a difference of opinion on how much to commercialize this endeavor..the 100x100 pics, and a poll, and all that?? :unsure: - that is the part of your post where I am saying WTF? . If you want to contribute and buy one, and comment on it great, but no need to say "look, I bought more than anyone else" with a damn poll & bigger pictures.

If you want me to expand the pic to show you my lawn seeding schedule, I'll be happy to post that too. :rolleyes:

post-4755-054537900 1326252978_thumb.jpg

got my copy on Sat.

happy to have contributed to the cause - MSG Keep on Fighting the fight till you WIN !

might be nice to send a survey to those who chipped in - to help plan for next year's Calendar

I'd suggest posting 100 X100 thumbnails to preview the Calendar w a link to just send in the $ as a contribution to the cause

as a way to promote the Calendar &/or speed things up and reduce the amount of work ( = 100% 2 the cause)

jus sayin

Woody, I have my copy. Maybe we have a difference of opinion on how much to commercialize this endeavor..the 100x100 pics, and a poll, and all that?? :unsure: - that is the part of your post where I am saying WTF? . If you want to contribute and buy one, and comment on it great, but no need to say "look, I bought more than anyone else" with a damn *poll & **bigger pictures.

If you want me to expand the pic to show you my lawn seeding schedule, I'll be happy to post that too. :rolleyes:

where I live we can get Medical POT do you live where you can get medical Crack ???

*where in my post do you see any mention of a poll ??

**the following is a 100 X 100 image and might be bigger than your avatar but WTF are you saying it's bigger than?

100x100.gif

the pic you posted is both Classy & Hot & get's my approval

So what WTF are your panties in such a bunch about ??

Who's lookin Stupid here?

Very close to our goal of 80% pass through to Catherine and she'll be getting a big fat check very soon. Thanks again all and you hope you enjoy your calendars all year!

There are still a very small number of late orders to go out, so if you still have not gotten yours please let us know.

It's fantastic. I hung mine right by my front door to remind me of all the support and love I receive from Anarchy that helps carry me through the world these days.

post-9894-043160200 1326254577_thumb.jpg

Good on ya Clean

and good on Mer too

In fact why don't you post a list of all the peeps who made it happen and we can say hooray for them too :)

It's fantastic. I hung mine right by my front door to remind me of all the support and love I receive from Anarchy that helps carry me through the world these days.

Right on, Catherine!

Mine is right above my computer. I'm waiting on some cool new frames to arrive so I can hang my two awesome photo prints (on your behalf) on the wall. I'll post pics once they are up.

Cheers**

Very close to our goal of 80% pass through to Catherine and she'll be getting a big fat check very soon. Thanks again all and you hope you enjoy your calendars all year!

There are still a very small number of late orders to go out, so if you still have not gotten yours please let us know.

sadly still waiting.....ordered early too.........

canada post can be slow sometimes.....well ok....most times.....

Apologies to Turkey and the other internationals - we sent by USPS first class international, which varies in delivery time, since any decent alternative meant almost 20 bucks a calendar in shipping. But please keep me posted since we had to print a small second run and have some backups to send out if necessary.

No Worries if it has shipped the postal system will take as long as it does. Did not get any email confirmation like Woody posted earlier though.

Hi Clean,

I have changed my email address and can't acces old one. I ordered 2 for auckland ..

Can u pulse let me know here or email if they on their way.

Thanks !

Just FYI, mine arrived earlier this week (France), posted 01/01/12 according to the stamp

M

Apologies to Turkey and the other internationals - we sent by USPS first class international, which varies in delivery time, since any decent alternative meant almost 20 bucks a calendar in shipping. But please keep me posted since we had to print a small second run and have some backups to send out if necessary.

Can we order from the second print run please? How; original link shows sold out?

got my copy on Sat.

jus sayin

Woody, I have my copy. Maybe we have a difference of opinion on how much to commercialize this endeavor..the 100x100 pics, and a poll, and all that?? :unsure: - that is the part of your post where I am saying WTF? . If you want to contribute and buy one, and comment on it great, but no need to say "look, I bought more than anyone else" with a damn *poll & **bigger pictures.

where I live we can get Medical POT do you live where you can get medical Crack ???

*where in my post do you see any mention of a poll ??

**the following is a 100 X 100 image and might be bigger than your avatar but WTF are you saying it's bigger than?

100x100.gif

the pic you posted is both Classy & Hot & get's my approval

So what WTF are your panties in such a bunch about ??

Who's lookin Stupid here?

Woody, why do have this need to be a blot on the landscape?

Any dipshit can see a "survey" and a "poll" are synonymous.

And to answer your question, you always come off looking stupid.

Mine arrived yesterday (Aus) thanks Clean, Mer and Ladies, a great job.

Go the MSG!

I received the calendar yesterday good work girls and boys looks great. It's all struck home fairly hard as my mother went in for surgery last night to remove a cancer from her breast. I hope your travelling well Mainsheetgirl and our best wishes from Bonbeach in Australia.

p.s. calendar is taking pride of place on my workshop wall.

She sure is, even if you get your calendar in February! :D

So is miss january worth the look?

:(

Yes!! January beholds a lovely natural photo of a beautiful woman enjoying ... sailing! : )

Nice work Mer and Clean on the calendar.

She sure is, even if you get your calendar in February! :D

Mine only arrived yesterday, (western Canada) and I was one of the first to order, so hang in there.

My second calendar arrived yesterday (in Virginia).

Now I have to decide whether to give it to my brother (which is what I bought it for) or keep it for myself . . .

Tough choice.

BTW, I think that all of the ladies featured in the calendar are quite beautiful - and my wife agrees!

ding ding, one calendar just arrived on the fringes of cifilisation, took nearly as much time as getting a new governement but is much more useful :D

Fuck you Australia post!

It turned up today while at work, and of course the fucking mooron riding the red posty bike only half puts it in the letter box, and it has been pissing down all day!

What a Fuckwit!

Pages all stuck together before i even got to open it!

Fuck you Australia post!

It turned up today while at work, and of course the fucking mooron riding the red posty bike only half puts it in the letter box, and it has been pissing down all day!

What a Fuckwit!

.......why feel sad,,,only ~1/8th of a day ahead of the inevitable!! :lol:

talk about lobbing in a softball....

talk about lobbing in a softball....

Too funny!

thanks to all of you for supporting this effort.

sorry its taking so long for some of them to get there. :(

the next one should get an earlier start for an earlier arrival.

and i am very sorry some of you are missing kestral...she's a hottie, you will definitely need to leave it on january for a bit longer :)

thanks to all of you for supporting this effort.

sorry its taking so long for some of them to get there. :(

the next one should get an earlier start for an earlier arrival.

and i am very sorry some of you are missing kestral...she's a hottie, you will definitely need to leave it on january for a bit longer :)

Thanks for the flowers Elle wink.gif

Will have to make do with this!

Any chance this is miss january?

TS, I can tell you first hand based on my copy of the calendar that Kestrel is much hotter than that nice lady (not so bad herself) with the SA shirt (& leaving her bra hanging out :rolleyes: )

Will have to make do with this!

Any chance this is miss january?

TS, I can tell you first hand based on my copy of the calendar that Kestrel is much hotter than that nice lady (not so bad herself) with the SA shirt (& leaving her bra hanging out :rolleyes: )

HB, you keep this up you might earn yourself a private screening of the "making of the SA calendar" video...Jackdaw is itching to share with the true believers rolleyes.gif

I sailed on a beneteau 235 in a previous life...does that help my cause?