• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Soley

Movember!!

30 posts in this topic

As we are now setting off in to Movemeber its time again to put in the forefront of our minds those famous sailors who are remembered for their moustache as much as their sailing ability.

I am going to take the easy option and take Paul Cayard. That stache was an icon on round the world races..

Have at.

Got my hair on already.

bruh, do you even sail bruh?

What a fuktastic post. Thank you so much for making not only S/A, but the world, a better place.....

Got bored fucking sheep and decided to troll SA?

Balls.+It+s+funny+because+it+s+pissing+people+off_840598_4023086.jpg

Onya to those getting involved. I have done it for the past two but did Dry July earlier this year and with only so many people i can annoy for donations, i thought i wouldnt give them the shits again.

Wasn't there a Dock with a Full Beard in sum Pix a while back ?

We all know that sailors with beards are generally better sailors than those who shave.

The reason, although not completely proven through thorough long term studies, seems to corrolate directly with a few things.

Reasons a sailor should have a beard.

10. Sailors who waste time shaving could have been sailing instead

9. It hurts like hell to catch a beard in the lines so sailors with beards are more respectful of lines.

8..Icicles hanging from beard are cool...not so from bare chins

7. Razor blades cost money..so does beer

6. races can be long, anyplace is a good place to store a snack

5. The more of your ughly face is hidden..the better...YES I MEAN YOU!!!

4. Providing survivable education>>> Feel that gybing boom rustle your beard and you won't ever stand too close again.

3. "You look just like Jerry Garcia" is oiften followed by, "Wanna share this?"

2. It has been over 100 years sice anybody with a beard was dragged into being president.

1. Mustache rides

Hopefully by 30 MOvember I will have something to show.

Will never be famous, but might be a bit of fun.

http://mobro.co/Leka

pm me the link to your page and i will donate. The above just takes me to the main page

We all know that sailors with beards are generally better sailors than those who shave.

The reason, although not completely proven through thorough long term studies, seems to corrolate directly with a few things.

Reasons a sailor should have a beard.

10. Sailors who waste time shaving could have been sailing instead

9. It hurts like hell to catch a beard in the lines so sailors with beards are more respectful of lines.

8..Icicles hanging from beard are cool...not so from bare chins

7. Razor blades cost money..so does beer

6. races can be long, anyplace is a good place to store a snack

5. The more of your ughly face is hidden..the better...YES I MEAN YOU!!!

4. Providing survivable education>>> Feel that gybing boom rustle your beard and you won't ever stand too close again.

3. "You look just like Jerry Garcia" is oiften followed by, "Wanna share this?"

2. It has been over 100 years sice anybody with a beard was dragged into being president.

1. Mustache rides

Don't tell Espo

Hopefully by 30 MOvember I will have something to show.

Will never be famous, but might be a bit of fun.

http://mobro.co/Leka

pm me the link to your page and i will donate. The above just takes me to the main page

Thanks for the thought, but this one was from last year.

I am taking a gap year this year.

Mrs Leka was away for most of Movember last year so she didn't have to suffer through it, as well as the same issue as you. Only have so many friends I can hassle for donations so thought it better to sit this one out.

The month is nearly over. I have had a big fuck off handlebar mo, then a poor attempt at a Magnum pi, looked more like a dreadlocked Ron Jeremy. Now sporting a very tidy trimmed pencil thin Errol Flynn mo. Well done to all those who have helped raised funds for such a valuable charity and thanks to all those who have donated.