• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Roy Sherman windmill

Who is snaggletooth

The OP of this thread and a number of posters need a good kick in the nuts.

Why are you trying to find and kill off one of they funnest things about this shit hole of a place?

Pulse oen. Waht the fukc?

Snaggy's real name might be Keyser Soze. That's what "Verbal" Kint told me. May or may not be true.

I Googled Snaggletooth and wound up on YouTube where I found some Magilla Gorilla, Johny Quest (which I would have linked, if I didn't know Raj was a towel boy at Penn State) and then this fucking classic -- "Go get a bag of bats, killer" --

Part 2 -- 2:20 - 2:35 is even classicer. Gotta love Curly...

Snaggy's true identity shall never be revealed. Many of us have spent years learning his language and are proficient in Snagglease. Don't be haters those of you who are not. Embrace all that is the Snaggletooth. Someday maybe Left Hook will be victorious in his quest and learn the true identity.....but I highly doubt he will broadcast it. Some things are better left unknown.

Damn, my cup is out of rum and coke. Time to refill it......

Much like Zorro, The Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, Chuck Norris or Santa Claus the true identify of Snaggletooth, while known to some, should never be publicly revealed and death to those that do.

For some reason I thought Snaggletooth actually "outed" himself here a while back. maybe I'm wrong.

Some SA users choose to use their real names to post here, some choose to keep their real identify to them self.

Unless people are using an alias to bring down people who use their own names here, whats the problem?

-if Snaggs were to pat you on your back, you'd list it on your resume...

-Snaggy's words carry weight that would break a less interesting man's jaw

-He bowls overhand

-Snaggy is the life of the party, even the ones he's never attended

-He has amassed an amazingly large DVD collection, and has never once alphabetised it.

- If Snaggletooth were to mail a letter without postage, it would still get there.

- The pheromones Snaggs secretes effect people miles away… in a slight, but measurable way.

- His hands feel like rich, brown swede.

- He lived in the hills of the Serengeti for a summer after being gifted a wife by a local tribes men.

- He owns 4 sports cars, and rents 5.

- He taught a horse to read his email for him.

- He almost broke the land speed record in 1977, popular opinion among his team was that is beard caused to much wind resistance. He would have shaved it… No, no he wouldn’t have.

- His personality is so magnetic, he is unable to carry credit cards.

- Even his enemy’s list him as there emergency contact.

- He never say’s anything taste like chicken… Not even chicken.

- He speeks fluent French, in Russian.

- His charm is so contagious, vaccines we’re created for it.

- Years ago, he created a city out of blocks. Today over 600,000 people live and work there.

- He is the only person to ever ace a Rorschach Test.

- Every time he goes for a swim. Dolphins appear.

- Alien abductors have asked him, to probe them.

- If he we’re to give you directions… You would never get lost. And you’d arive at least 5 minutes early.

- His legend precedes him, the way lightning precedes thunder.

- His reputation is expanding, faster then the universe.

- He once had an akward moment, just to see how it feels.

- He lives vicariously throug himself.

Yes my friends...........

Snaggletooth is the Most Interesting Man In The World....

post-11311-031656200 1321011916_thumb.jpg

Stay Thirsty

-He bowls overhand

-He has amassed an amazingly large DVD collection, and has never once alphabetised it.

- If Snaggletooth were to mail a letter without postage, it would still get there.

- The pheromones Snaggs secretes effect people miles away… in a slight, but measurable way.

- He lived in the hills of the Serengeti for a summer after being gifted a wife by a local tribes men.

- He almost broke the land speed record in 1977, popular opinion among his team was that is beard caused to much wind resistance. He would have shaved it… No, no he wouldn’t have.

- Years ago, he created a city out of blocks. Today over 600,000 people live and work there.

- If he we’re to give you directions… You would never get lost. And you’d arive at least 5 minutes early.

Stay Thirsty

Excellent and to think we have Roy Sherman to thank for all this, whoever the fuck he is. Snaggletooth is actually more real than Roy.

-He bowls overhand

- He almost broke the land speed record in 1977, popular opinion among his team was that is beard caused to much wind resistance. He would have shaved it… No, no he wouldn't have.

- Even his enemy's list him as there emergency contact.

- He never say's anything taste like chicken… Not even chicken.

- His charm is so contagious, vaccines we're created for it.

- If he we're to give you directions… You would never get lost. And you'd arive at least 5 minutes early.

Stay Thirsty

List is short but good.

Snags is a mate of mine, hence my earlier comments.

He will not comment here, here is better than that.

He is all the good of SA rolled into one.

Snaggletooth is indeed his own entity and empirical data exists to that fact. He is NOT a sock puppet.

Footlong, though I suspected him for a long time, is not Snaggletooth (though he knows who snaggy is and won't tell me or us!).

And FOOTLONG doesn't have the balls to out him

Snaggletooth is indeed his own entity and empirical data exists to that fact. He is NOT a sock puppet.

Footlong, though I suspected him for a long time, is not Snaggletooth (though he knows who snaggy is and won't tell me or us!).

Fuck off you dick.

First, I am amazed at the number of posts on this. Iwould have thought most would have better things to do. To those of youasking about my wife- she is a lovely person and a good sailor, what more can aman want! I live in Huntington Station, am a Roy Sherman (not sure whoTHE Roy Sherman is supposed to be), and have raced on Breeze Pleeze for severalyears. We just heard that the boat receiveda Moosehead award for an incident at the LHYC Race for the Case Regatta thisyear and was directed to some posts on SA that seemed to come from someone onthe boat. I'm not sure why the award wasgiven to us clueless as we broke no rules during the event. Let me be clear- I amnot Snaggletooth, even thought my spelling can be bad at times . He is obviously spelling badlyon purpose and any remarks by him have nothing to do with me. Snaggletoothhas a right to his own opinion but not misrepresent his posts to the extentthat people think he is me speaking. Irarely read SA, had never posted before yesterday, and am upset that what hehas been saying has been attributed to me. I'm just glad I have a few friends who do read SA and let me know whatwas going on.

I do not care who he is as long as he doesn't misrepresent himself.

I hope they kill this thread I know I will not be back. No Q and A Roy?

Now Go sailing Thatis what I will be doing this weekend.

Roy what do you want from us. Okay here goes.

Snaggy have you been impersonating a Moosehead?

Have you been speaking for any Mooseheads?

Snags how was your summer?

The Roy, we note your pique. Is that a "no" on the wife tittie pics?

You could try boat damage pics I guess.

See we only have one sweet inoffensive character on this whole board. Guess who.

I hope you have more sense of humor than it appears.

Comrade Oliver and Sailor Boy Reid, move over.

Your (not you're) first mistake is thinking Left Hook knows what he's talking about.

Your (not you're) first mistake is thinking Left Hook knows what he's talking about.

Where as the rest of us know Left Hook has no idea what he is talking about.

Maybe if you sign back in a Warner Wolf and say it again we could have a consensus?

I heard Snaggletooth is 23 feet tall and brushes his teeth with a steel bristled brush.

Hee shayves wiht ae haelicotpr, en jogded homme frem hes vasetectamy.

I think I figured out the confusion; in Snaggies signature it says "I will sail my zephyr to the end of the earth"

Roy Sherman has or had a boat named "Zephyr" and some sherlock put it together and decided that Roy was snaggie

There you go Mr. Jackson thread over!

Cougarfest on 1111 11th ave. SanD at 11:11 Today!

Right across from the trolley, with a big hotel that hasmultiple exit/entrances nearby.

Just heard Snag mention it and that smooth talker would know,methinks.

-He bowls overhand

Stay Thirsty

You my friend have way to much time on your hands

-He bowls overhand

Stay Thirsty

sad but true........

A good measured point made by a buddy of mine "Guys on the Volvo race are reading about this on their off watch."

A good measured point made by a buddy of mine "Guys on the Volvo race are reading about this on their off watch."

I doubt that!

-He bowls overhand

- He almost broke the land speed record in 1977, popular opinion among his team was that is beard caused to much wind resistance. He would have shaved it… No, no he wouldn't have.

- Even his enemy's list him as there emergency contact.

- He never say's anything taste like chicken… Not even chicken.

- His charm is so contagious, vaccines we're created for it.

- If he we're to give you directions… You would never get lost. And you'd arive at least 5 minutes early.

Stay Thirsty

Better than having his dick in his hands.

Maybe this recent interest in Snaggy may have

Something to do with his recent achievement of winning a Moosehead Award

And the recent LHYC awards dinner? He might be

Banned from Shamrocks and the Valencia now.

LHYC awards dinner is actually tomorrow night, Saturday 11-12-11 at Northport YC (Lloyd Harbor's clubhouse is still under contruction).

Roy will be there , question is will the Snaggster be there ?

Heard tickets are sold out and being scalped on Ebay.

Now aren't all you down Sounders who spent all your time racing in the armpit area of LIS wish you would have had the courage to participate in the Race for the Case this Spring and been invited to the awards dinner? Second thought probably would not have made a difference cuz you would not have won anything anyway cuz you would have had to beat the Huntington boats on their home field....just not going to happen.

-He bowls overhand

Stay Thirsty

Or he has a good cut and paste function.

I doubt that!

Not even when at home.

Dopo the Dope- is that your clown name?

he's the guy with the skid marks

Hi this is the first time I have ever posted to sailing anarchy

I was told that there has been someone who has been posting to this site and who some may have thought it was me.

It was not, whoever snaggletooth may be it is not Roy Sherman.

If you have any questions you would like me to answer let me know.

-He bowls overhand

Stay Thirsty

Or he has a good cut and paste function.

that too ;)

LHYC awards dinner is actually tomorrow night, Saturday 11-12-11 at Northport YC (Lloyd Harbor's clubhouse is still under contruction).

Now aren't all you down Sounders who spent all your time racing in the armpit area of LIS wish you would have had the courage to participate in the Race for the Case this Spring and been invited to the awards dinner? Second thought probably would not have made a difference cuz you would not have won anything anyway cuz you would have had to beat the Huntington boats on their home field....just not going to happen.

I hope it's not raining :lol:

JHFC, seven pages and none of you have given the correct awnser!

Snaggs' is an EastCoast Sailor, that ran into one too many "spelling nazi's" on the interwebs. (or here)

He will now spend the rest of his days, torturing spelling nazis everywhere.

"Longe liv Snaggltooth"! :lol:

Snaggs' is an EastCoast Sailor, that ran into one too many "spelling nazi's" on the interwebs. (or here)

Excuse me, but you misspelled Snaggletooth. :angry:

Glad it's not raining tonight. I heard the commadore has a hard time driving in the rain <_<

Glad it's not raining tonight. I heard the commadore has a hard time driving in the rain <_<

what you no abote drivinge?? No disraspecte :)

He lives!!!

:P

what you no abote drivinge?? No disraspecte :)

Now be nice Mr. Toot. Just because Espo can't drive, is afraid of the dark and doesn't like to sail out of sight of land, doesn't mean he isn't a real sailor.

Excuse me, but you misspelled Snaggletooth. :angry:

Ooops, my bad. :unsure: (and too late to edit)

He must be rubbing off on me. Next time I will stick with "Snaggs'". :)

I was told that there has been someone who has been posting to this site and who some may have thought it was me.

Just the obvious question.

Are Roy Sherman and Doug Lord really one and the same?

Just the obvious question.

Are Roy Sherman and Doug Lord really one and the same?

Hey, a whole nother direction to take this thread... :P perhaps Roy could lend his wisdom to one of the burning questions of the day.

Does this happen in your neck of the woods, Roy?

Can we get a napalm strike here? Napalm? Anyone??? Need a napalm strike here!

You called up on the attack frequency, just transmit the position and the strike will be vectored in.....

Jeeez.....where did that come from.....

Cheers,

Jim :blink:

Jeeez.....where did that come from.....

Cheers,

Jim :blink:

dunno Jim but ya just cast a dark spectre over Wednesday night RMYC races.

gonna tell Parrey to finish astern of you at all times now :P

If you choke a tubby what color does it turn??

Gouv, take that shit to Smut Anarchy will 'ya?

Geez......

Geez......

Huh??

It is simply a re-write of the old standard "if you choke a smurf what color does it turn?"

Nuthin' smutty about it .

mean?? yes.

Heartless?? yes.

but where you find smut in that joke I have no idea.

Geez......

I believe that would be called choking a chubby...

Now that the expert has chimed in, I think we can get back to one of the more important questions.