• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Roy Sherman windmill

Who is snaggletooth

Are you suggesting Snaggie suffers from Inpugnancy?

I feel another ignore coming on

At your own peril sir. As if you would ignore Snaggletooth himself!!!

Are you suggesting Snaggie suffers from Inpugnancy?

I feel another ignore coming on

The Commodore is fun to read, his pseudo-highbrow posts are a treasure trove of misspellings and bad grammar.

et tu Brute?

On 12/6/2016 at 7:25 PM, sailscot said:

Whew, glad my post wasn't included in the above. The arrogance of Snags not to comment on his own thread. Maybe he IS the most disinterested sailor on the planet.

Do you still feel that way?

Wait, I thought this was settled? Didn't Ismael catch Snaggsie out posting as Hack a few years back? Then, oh who the hell was it, The Invisible Man also make a similar mistake? And if that is true, was not Anonymous Guest also T.I.M.? And T.I.M. Number Sixie? And didn't Kelar Edge say the same thing that 6 is AG is Snaggletooth? K.E. knows his shit right?

Wow, this guy is a very sick person. Bless him!

6 hours ago, BillDBastard said:

Wait, I thought this was settled? Didn't Ismael catch Snaggsie out posting as Hack a few years back? Then, oh who the hell was it, The Invisible Man also make a similar mistake? And if that is true, was not Anonymous Guest also T.I.M.? And T.I.M. Number Sixie? And didn't Kelar Edge say the same thing that 6 is AG is Snaggletooth? K.E. knows his shit right?

Snaggiealtouths mitea bee annodder juan ohv Wodiez sowlks tue

16 hours ago, BillDBastard said:

you seem to know a lot for a noob with only 236 posts

Oh, I've had this account for a long time but forgot the password. I hate when that happens. Anyhow I remembered what it was sooooo.....

I used to post as Notorious B.I.G. for a while though. Hope that helps.

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 8:53 AM, footlong said:

Do you still feel that way?

I think you should have started with ***BUMP***

I've got my theories but there are some things in life that are better left unknown. I'm just happy that Snaggs exists. 

On November 12, 2017 at 12:47 PM, BillDBastard said:

Oh, I've had this account for a long time but forgot the password. I hate when that happens. Anyhow I remembered what it was sooooo.....

I used to post as Notorious B.I.G. for a while though. Hope that helps.

Go the Snaggs!

Sorry punk there is and will only be one Biggie Smalls and its was never you. Try again. 

Go the Snaggs.

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 3:07 PM, Notorious B.I.G said:

Haha that's funny but no not jeffe either 

im sure he's having a good laugh

Wait a second, if BI.G is AG, Sixie, T.I.M. and Hack... and Hack is Snaggie, then B.I.G. is Sanggie?

Next thing you know Edge will be claiming that Warner Wolf is jeffie.

12 hours ago, BillDBastard said:

Wait a second, if BI.G is AG, Sixie, T.I.M. and Hack... and Hack is Snaggie, then B.I.G. is Sanggie?

nope WW is definitely not Jeffie

qwertyuiop[]]]asdfghjkl;'

zxcvbnm,./1234567890-=

snags is dead

so sad

or is it?

1 hour ago, Rejected said:

qwertyuiop[]]]asdfghjkl;'

zxcvbnm,./1234567890-=

snags is dead

so sad

or is it?

The walrus is Paul. 

evribuddes gutz sume, evribuddes gutz sume, evribuddes gutz sume, evribudde gut wun, evribudde gut wun, evribudde gut wun, 

Smowk paht, Smowk paht, evribudde smowk paht.

GOO-GOO, G'GOO-JABOO

And suddenly, it all makes sense. Snaggie is the reincarnation of John Lenon!

AH-AH! More evidence that Snagfgy is the reincarnation of John Lennon. Couple that withj Lennon and Yoko Oinnon used to live in Cold Spring Harbour would explain why Snaggz knows so much about Huntington!

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 6:16 PM, BillDBastard said:

The Commodore cares damn-IT!

You bringing a fine scotch next week lad?

I've got something special picked out for this one.

On 11/15/2017 at 2:55 PM, BillDBastard said:

just a few of my socks

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 1:47 PM, CrushDigital said:

I've got something special picked out for this one.

Looking forward to it.

You, me Leo and TPTPTP, Makes Funny Jokes, Keel Dragger, Bit Pitch, BTBOTFA, Dacapon, plus the rest of the gang, what could possibly go wrong?

1 hour ago, BillDBastard said:

Looking forward to it.

You, me Leo and TPTPTP, Makes Funny Jokes, Keel Dragger, Bit Pitch, BTBOTFA, Dacapon, plus the rest of the gang, what could possibly go wrong?

In the depths of your binge, keep in mind that going to the bar after doing a pound of ether will get you some very strange looks.

19 hours ago, Ishmael said:

In the depths of your binge, keep in mind that going to the bar after doing a pound of ether will get you some very strange looks.

WADA you talkin' 'bout mister?

Well they sort of expect it from us at this point.....

wait, how do you know about this sort of thing?

1 hour ago, sunseeker said:

you dopes who have bought into snagledouches bullshit don’t understand he’s the ultimate passive aggressive narcissist. He owns your ass. 

I rent it to him monthly. If he's ever late on payments, watch out.

Ish, please don't be installing any "mind control" devices into Snaggys domicile.

LiveLeak-dot-com-76d6442d5b82-afi_burningstickman1_zpsd0098d78.gif