Rawhide

Older fast Aus multies

What happened to the pod cat 'Top Gun' from memory she was overseas in a sad state and a someone sailed her home. Where 'top gun' and 'room with a view' the same boat?

Wayne Turners first boat of note was Fritz the Cat, a Kevlar Harrier (Lock Crowther design), Campaigned with success. Next was Top Gun Lock Crowther design, Wayne Turner build, campaigned with much success, arguably the fastest in Aust at the time. Top Gun sold. Next for Wayne was Room with a View, Lock Crowther design, Wayne Turner build, a cruising version of Top Gun, longer with shorter rig more weight and more accommodation and comfort, campaigned with some success. Room with a view sold. Next was Warrior Princess, Crowther/Bloomfield design, Wayne Turner build, Sailed a little then sold. Now sailing on Pittwater as Quickstep.

Top Gun was bought and sailed home By Gavin LeSueur and refurbished, preparing for next round Aust race.

I did AMOC or what ever it was called then, when still at school on Twiggy, called Staminade in around 1980 just after it was launched, it did just have an old seagull outboard on a plank under the rear beam, to say it was built on a shoe string was an under statement, only three purpose built sails including a hideous main by flower and adams and an old genoa and kite from a mono that must have just post dated canvas, with no idea how we would go we set the goal to beat Hired Hand the only other 30 ft tri and just smashed it. Despite the cheap build was a fast boat in its day, though was a period of advancement in design so quickly outmoded.

The Guy who is trying to buy Current sunshine will restore her name to Bullfrog, Paint it green and white, Get rid of the electric motor and batteries, Put her on a strict diet, Get rid of the electric toilet, Dynex the standing rigging and give her some Love.

Great News! Hope it comes off. It would be great to see.
Motors of any type were considered unnecessary weight by Ian and Cathy. They sailed Twiggy from Aust to Europe without a motor, including sailing into and out of marinas along the way. They always looked for the lightest propulsion which complied with the rules.

Impressive to read that voyage was made without motor!

i do remember he had a little Seagull outboard on the Twiggy at one stage, most likely to qualify for the B2G. i also remember he hated paint, it added unnecessary weight so Twiggy was mostly in undercoat only. Ian shared my bedroom at my family home for a while when i was a teenager. I remember waking up one morning and he saying i better go home and see the folks before i head north. he literally got up, grabbed a bag of very little, hitch hiked from our family home in the outer SE suburbs of Melbourne to where Twiggy was in Warneet, Westernport Bay some 50 ks away, sailed over to Ulverstone on the North coast of Tassie and was back at my place 3 or 4 days later. he thought nothing of it. He certainly went on to amazing triumphs. its a shame he is no longer involved racing multis.

There was also a Twiggy in Cairns FNQ that I sailed on in 1983 ish called Krakatoa. Maybe the same boat...? Although I don't remember it having rough sails and paint but then I don't remember much of the 80's. I think it was in the first Hamo race week.........anyone..?

There was also a Twiggy in Cairns FNQ that I sailed on in 1983 ish called Krakatoa. Maybe the same boat...? Although I don't remember it having rough sails and paint but then I don't remember much of the 80's. I think it was in the first Hamo race week.........anyone..?

Different boat, Ian had Twiggy until he lost it after capsizing it in the North Sea in the round Britain race around 82/83. I'm of the understanding that he later received a letter from a Russian naval officer who had found twiggy and towed it ashore and was enjoying sailing it around the Black Sea. If that was the case, she just want meant to go at that time! Like many multis that capsize and are left at sea, they do tend to get found sometimes and have a whole new life.

Different boat, Ian had Twiggy until he lost it after capsizing it in the North Sea in the round Britain race around 82/83. I'm of the understanding that he later received a letter from a Russian naval officer who had found twiggy and towed it ashore and was enjoying sailing it around the Black Sea. If that was the case, she just want meant to go at that time! Like many multis that capsize and are left at sea, they do tend to get found sometimes and have a whole new life.

That boat sure has some stories! Keep posting them, please. Was it Walter Greene's Trimaran A'Capella that was found upside being used as playground equipment???

Not quite. They capsized in the RBR (as did we) but retrieved the boat, righted it and finished the race. Ian then got sponsorship for the Route de Rhum single handed race, lengthened Twiggy to the rules limit (35') with a block of foam and was doing pretty well before repeating the pitchpole they had done in the RBR. He was picked up by one of the other skippers (on a 60'ter, who was behind him at the time) and completed the race as a passenger. twiggy was then picked up by a Russian ship and the rest of your story.

rob

I meant it as same design not actually "Twiggy"......Carry on

Hot vindaloo has new owners and is going to be raced out of North Queensland.

Good news. Who are the new owners?

The Lightner brothers from Caines. Off the beach cat sailors. They have been racing with Gavin on E-doc for a while. There getting a good group of multies together up there. Akimbo will be back on the water soon and there is Wazza with his 38 Grainger similar to Flat Chat which he is giving a nice birthday to, E -doc. Good to see the curry go to a home where she will be used to her full potencial. Awesome boat and she will be missed.

How about Shot over, I heard she did one Brisbane to Gladston, and also the 60 foot version of bullfrog, I Cant remember her name, but was in Scarborough, when she came in after losing the rig in a cyclone in the crossing from N.Z. , She was HUGE at the dock...

Not too mention there was a long story behind the build of the big tri. More of Senior Crowther's designs. wink.gif

Shotover had line honors a few times.

Here is a bit of history for you here Keith. http://www.mycq.org.au/big_multi/BM_BrisToGlad/BG_Honours.htm

The other 40ft Shotover 2 had line honors as well.

Anyone know where it is.

attachicon.gifimagesCAJMQ7K4.jpg

Thats not all,

in her last Bris to Glad she won line honours after dropping the forward mast while off Breaksea spit, took 4 hours to clean up the mess then still finished 2 hrs ahead of the next boat at the finish.

How about Shot over, I heard she did one Brisbane to Gladston, and also the 60 foot version of bullfrog, I Cant remember her name, but was in Scarborough, when she came in after losing the rig in a cyclone in the crossing from N.Z. , She was HUGE at the dock...

Not too mention there was a long story behind the build of the big tri. More of Senior Crowther's designs. wink.gif

Shotover had line honors a few times.

Here is a bit of history for you here Keith. http://www.mycq.org.au/big_multi/BM_BrisToGlad/BG_Honours.htm

The other 40ft Shotover 2 had line honors as well.

Anyone know where it is.attachicon.gifimagesCAJMQ7K4.jpg

Thats not all,

in her last Bris to Glad she won line honours after dropping the forward mast while off Breaksea spit, took 4 hours to clean up the mess then still finished 2 hrs ahead of the next boat at the finish.

Pretty sure the next boat to finish was Pacific Cranes (ex Verbatim etc.).

The Lightner brothers from Caines. Off the beach cat sailors. They have been racing with Gavin on E-doc for a while. There getting a good group of multies together up there. Akimbo will be back on the water soon and there is Wazza with his 38 Grainger similar to Flat Chat which he is giving a nice birthday to, E -doc. Good to see the curry go to a home where she will be used to her full potencial. Awesome boat and she will be missed.

Sounds good + Malice at PD when do we have the nationals at Cains?

Not too mention there was a long story behind the build of the big tri. More of Senior Crowther's designs.

Avatar was not a 60' version of Bullfrog. A much later design and totally different design brief. Lock designed Avatar for John Cadwallader who had it built in NZ. Perhaps John will chip in with the full story.

Steinlager 1?

Ok perhaps not the fastest thing around but the Jutson Open bridgedeck 'Prime Mover' around 55 feet from memory where did she end up.

AN OLDER FAST AUS MULTI?

Going cheap, be quick.. add some lifting foils and join the revolution today! <_<

No personal connection/interested in this vessel. I PROMISE!

What is this beast recycled from, an old Piver..?

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/seaford/sail-boats/trimaran-sailing-boat/1029624988

AN OLDER FAST AUS MULTI?

Going cheap, be quick.. add some lifting foils and join the revolution today! <_<

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/seaford/sail-boats/trimaran-sailing-boat/1029624988

Looks like a Hedley Nicol clipper 25' with obligatory and ridiculous "I just need more space!" cabin modification.

AN OLDER FAST AUS MULTI?

Looks like a Hedley Nicol clipper 25' with obligatory and ridiculous "I just need more space!" cabin modification.

yep a Clipper it is, i know it, its been at Warneet since i was a kid, at least 35 years. it was called Whisper and ohh i wanted it so much then. shame about the extended cabin otherwise a nice looking little tri

Someone mentioned Krakatoa! Boy that bought back some memories! I sailed into Lizard Island anchorage in 1987 on my first Oz circumnavigation as a trial run for the round australia race. There was Krakatoa with Stafford and a crew member on board, anchored off the yachtys bar. I had just caught my first spanish mackeral on the way in and stafford directed that we hang it over the side with a tail rope to let it bleed! About 2 mins later a massive grouper rose out of the water and devoured about half of the Mackeral in one gulp scaring the shit out of me! I fought with it not wanting to lose the first seroiusly large fish I had ever caught and finished up with about a third of the catch! Stafford was rolling around the net on St Terese pissing himself laughing! I quess the look on my face said it all! He and his mate had a massive ice box on the deck of the twiggy and were fishing and filletting reef fish and when the box was full were sailing it back to the nearest port they could to sell the fish. After the yachtys bar closed the barmaids were coming out to krakatoa with bags of ice thus keeping the fish iced and the crew hot! I had 2 american girls on board for the trip to Perth from Cairns and we all had some great nights in the Lizard anchorage. So long Stafford! you were great value in short doses.

Someone mentioned Krakatoa! Boy that bought back some memories! I sailed into Lizard Island anchorage in 1987 on my first Oz circumnavigation as a trial run for the round australia race. There was Krakatoa with Stafford and a crew member on board, anchored off the yachtys bar. I had just caught my first spanish mackeral on the way in and stafford directed that we hang it over the side with a tail rope to let it bleed! About 2 mins later a massive grouper rose out of the water and devoured about half of the Mackeral in one gulp scaring the shit out of me! I fought with it not wanting to lose the first seroiusly large fish I had ever caught and finished up with about a third of the catch! Stafford was rolling around the net on St Terese pissing himself laughing! I quess the look on my face said it all! He and his mate had a massive ice box on the deck of the twiggy and were fishing and filletting reef fish and when the box was full were sailing it back to the nearest port they could to sell the fish. After the yachtys bar closed the barmaids were coming out to krakatoa with bags of ice thus keeping the fish iced and the crew hot! I had 2 american girls on board for the trip to Perth from Cairns and we all had some great nights in the Lizard anchorage. So long Stafford! you were great value in short doses.

It was me...........I met Stafford on my first reef trip and had some funny nights in Cairns on a boat called "Tiki" (60-70ft Schooner) owned by race car legend Ray Morris. The boat had a Wooden Jim Beam barrel on deck filled with tawney port. Needless to say we had a couple...................he was the first obsessed multihuller I met and I credit him and Lindsay (Bagatelle) for guiding me to the light....good times.

My dad had a clipper 25 when I was a kid in 70's, 80's , used to moor it just outside the harbour at the back of Redcliff, some of my best memories are from cruising down to the Broadwater and back, it only drew about 2ft so you could go anywhere. Anyone seen any more of them around, I hope it is still out there sailing. Didn't like going to windward particularly in the Mortein bay chop, but had the log pegged on the stop at 16 knots plenty of times down wind, which was not bad for back in the day.

AN OLDER FAST AUS MULTI?

yep a Clipper it is, i know it, its been at Warneet since i was a kid, at least 35 years. it was called Whisper and ohh i wanted it so much then. shame about the extended cabin otherwise a nice looking little tri

My dad had a clipper 25 when I was a kid in 70's, 80's , used to moor it just outside the harbour at the back of Redcliff, some of my best memories are from cruising down to the Broadwater and back, it only drew about 2ft so you could go anywhere. Anyone seen any more of them around, I hope it is still out there sailing. Didn't like going to windward particularly in the Mortein bay chop, but had the log pegged on the stop at 16 knots plenty of times down wind, which was not bad for back in the day.

AN OLDER FAST AUS MULTI?

Ok let me think... was its name Phantom? if it was i owned it for a while. i tracked down the original owner of it and spoke to him back in the mid 90s. last i saw it was up near Gosford. attached photo is after i gave it a paint job. think its white now.

post-38887-0-09729400-1382311277_thumb.jpg

No not that one, it had a much more tapered and streamlined cabin which was a change from the original plans and the bow on the main hull had been extended slightly to match the curve on the ama's better, all in all a few minor changes made it a very pretty boat. Was built by a guy near Noosa and lived on Lake Cootharaba when dad bought it. I meet the guy who later bought it in the 90's at which time it had been refurbished and was still going strong. In fact there were a few similarities in the one with the huge cabin which made me think it might have been that one that had been butchered.

AN OLDER FAST AUS MULTI?

Ok let me think... was its name Phantom? if it was i owned it for a while. i tracked down the original owner of it and spoke to him back in the mid 90s. last i saw it was up near Gosford. attached photo is after i gave it a paint job. think its white now.

Ok perhaps not the fastest thing around but the Jutson Open bridgedeck 'Prime Mover' around 55 feet from memory where did she end up.

Last I saw it - a couple of weeks ago, she was parked on the hard at Boatworks at Coomera, still looked pretty good

Bags looks sensational!! Is she going to have the original rig? it looked like it was salvageable from the wreck.

I'm happy but I would love to see it blue

+1

The Guy who is trying to buy Current sunshine will restore her name to Bullfrog, Paint it green and white, Get rid of the electric motor and batteries, Put her on a strict diet, Get rid of the electric toilet, Dynex the standing rigging and give her some Love.

I note the for sale ad is now offline.

Anyone know if this guy was the buyer?

We saw her motoring in Pittwater some time ago, and couldn't help comparing her to a hippo (admittedly still a pretty one).

I'd love to see the old girl sailing in her true colors (& waterline) again.

Still on the same mooring with the same horrible name

Bullfrog was her first sponsor (sunblock) but her name at launch was Balina.

Bullfrog was her first sponsor (sunblock) but her name at launch was Balina.

There was an earlier post (maybe in this thread) where someone stated Balina was a sister ship?

I've no argument either way, and I'm certainly not recalling any other successfully raced (publicised) version of this design.

My first sighting of her was in 1987 as Pacific Cranes when she ducked our transom (within spitting distance) at 20+ knots with Lyndsay struggling to work up Dent Passage after breaking the centre board shortly after dawn near the finish of the overnight race of the Hamilton Island series.

A big Tri in full flight at close range (even when crippled) leaves a lasting impression!

Launched as Balina (Balena?) was sponsored by Bullfrog Sunblock, the Verbatim (for TwoSail 88) then Caltex Aquatec, then MMI Insurance, then sold to Lindsay Chapman and renamed Pacific Cranes (Lindsay's company) then sold to Rod Richards and Lyn Robbins and renamed Australia's Child then sold to ?? Later owned by Jeff Schionning and converted to a cruiser (yuk) (I think it was a perfect cruiser before conversion). I lost track after that until reappearance in Pittwater with batteries etc.

Hope the next owner removes the wheel steering.

Re sister ship, there was another of that design built in NZ in foam sandwich instead of cedar below w/l and long grain balsa planking above. The foam sandwich one came to Aust briefly with a Pittwater sailor and did very little racing, then sold to an Austrian dentist who sailed it here for a little while including 98 B2G (disqualified for sailing wrong side of confusing finishing line) then sailed home to the Med.

Awesome, didn't know she had a sister !

Nuddy how did she place without the disqualification ?

Agree with all you said especially the wheel steering !

Not sure how she placed, well behind us in XL2. We also sailed wrong side of finish.

She had a smaller rig than Verbatim.

Anyone know what the big cat currently moored off Sandy is? Crowded House?

Came from NZ didn't it? Been living in Martha Cove? Is it still owned by Simon McKeon?

Anyone know what the big cat currently moored off Sandy is? Crowded House?

Came from NZ didn't it? Been living in Martha Cove? Is it still owned by Simon McKeon?

I didn't see that, I thought you meant the Sandy straits, a different Crowded House....

Low Grove

that one wasn't that far away sitting for sale in the Hastings Marina last time I looked, but I think I heard that the owner is keeping it after trying to sell for 5 years or so.

Cabsav

I reckon your right, looks like a huge off the beach cat (50 ft plus) shame he hasn't entered Geelong week with us.

Baleena [Whale] was the first name of Bullfrog etc. Apparently just been sold at last by Chris Baker who named her Current Sunshine, anyone know to whom? Crowded House Marthas Cove Sandy etc is a Ron Given design for the NZ Coastal Classic later beefed up for offshore and still owned by Simon McKeon. Very fast 60'er that hit just over 30 kts off the Promontary light on delivery to Simon in Melbourne from Laguna Quays. A very enjoyable delivery I will remember fondly.

I think you will find the sale fell over.

Go to the Verbatim/Bullfrog thread

Baleena [Whale] was the first name of Bullfrog etc. Apparently just been sold at last by Chris Baker who named her Current Sunshine, anyone know to whom? Crowded House Marthas Cove Sandy etc is a Ron Given design for the NZ Coastal Classic later beefed up for offshore and still owned by Simon McKeon. Very fast 60'er that hit just over 30 kts off the Promontary light on delivery to Simon in Melbourne from Laguna Quays. A very enjoyable delivery I will remember fondly.

Balena.

I think you will find the sale fell over.Go to the Verbatim/Bullfrog thread

Several sales fell over, latest is she goes to Brisvegas.

See verbatim thread.

Thanks tri and others, nice looking boat and judging by the rig and profile I can believe she'd absolutely fly! Was hoping she'd do Geelong so I could see her on the race course

Flat Chat still for sale, now $99k

Raw Nerve ( Windswept 2 ) get a rig yet?

I last saw 1 month ago, and was still a motor boat then, but even without a rig its awesome

Both Martyn and Don get very upset when you call Windswept 2 by her former name.

Flat Chat will need to get a fair bit cheaper before anyone not in NZ would take any interest. What would it cost delivered to Sydney?

Both Martyn and Don get very upset when you call Windswept 2 by her former name.

Flat Chat will need to get a fair bit cheaper before anyone not in NZ would take any interest. What would it cost delivered to Sydney?

No offence intended Nuddy. If they want to get the windswept 2 name out, they need to put a rig on it and kick some ass like it did under previous name.

Agree Flat Chat would need to come down in price some more. I think it sold to the kiwis for 100k and looks like it needs a new inventory to be up the front again. Shes dropped 20% since the start of the thread. IIRC the kiwis sailed her there so only seems right that an Aussie buying her would sail her home.

I saw windswept at nelson bay3 weeks ago ,has about 1m of mast to hold the boom, so they could put up the boomtent!, impessive looking boat, sad to see it like that.

No offence intended Nuddy. If they want to get the windswept 2 name out, they need to put a rig on it and kick some ass like it did under previous name.

Agree Flat Chat would need to come down in price some more. I think it sold to the kiwis for 100k and looks like it needs a new inventory to be up the front again. Shes dropped 20% since the start of the thread. IIRC the kiwis sailed her there so only seems right that an Aussie buying her would sail her home.

I reckon $60k delivered to Sydney or $45k in NZ.

I saw windswept at nelson bay3 weeks ago ,has about 1m of mast to hold the boom, so they could put up the boomtent!, impessive looking boat, sad to see it like that.

Don is actively looking for a suitable mast.

He had been looking a very long time.

He told me at one stage (2 years ago or so) that he was having one built.

Has Simon ever raced this boat? I think its primary use has been to assist his sons in wooing women off Portsea Pier.

Which seems like a fine use taken on its own !!!

WTF is this design? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/sailing-catarmaran-/111261673881?pt=AU_Boats&hash=item19e7b66999&_uhb=1
Im guessing a 'not so fast Aust multi', notwithstanding the "gun boat" claims..?
Ive seen it for sale on and off over the last few years, in similar beater condition.

For those too lazy to check the link I have posted the description for your perusal. Enjoy.

proven winner gun boat sailing club huge deck 60% solid(foam sandwich) rest tramp almost no accomadation just a fast day sailer 20 ft beam so huge deck make great party pontoon and or sail fast all aluminium stainless and foam sandwich and fibraglass constructed very well enginerred 45 ft mast get in to the fast lane beat most boats sailing can very fast with 20 hp moter (no moter with sale) can deliver 100 k from gosford

I've also seen it for sale over the years. At one stage it was purported to be a Crowther.

Could well be based on Crowther hulls.

I recall racing against a lex nicol D class cat in QLD in early 80's which this cat looks somewhat like. It had the same double main beam config but not the ugly cabins and spray strakes which look like they have been added later. At the time it was very quick.

WTF is this design? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/sailing-catarmaran-/111261673881?pt=AU_Boats&hash=item19e7b66999&_uhb=1

Im guessing a 'not so fast Aust multi', notwithstanding the "gun boat" claims..?

Ive seen it for sale on and off over the last few years, in similar beater condition.

Looks kinda related to this

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/empire-bay/sail-boats/23-ft-international-sailing-cat/1036774480

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/empire-bay/sail-boats/23-ft-international-sailing-cat/1036774480

International 23 was a Crowther Design, built by Norm Silva.

International 23 was a Crowther Design, built by Norm Silva.

How do I insert a pic....?

Ive got a good photo of my Int23 on a travel hoist; you can see the similarities... Which is why the beast currently on ebay always caught my eye when trolling the internet sales..

My best guess would be to say "at least based on crowther design thinking at the time" .. :)

Seriously.. Ive been a part of this forum for several years and never posted a picture before. ....URL...?

If its on your local pc "More Reply Options" at the bottom when posting, attach image, insert image.

Else if its hosted online, photobucket etc then the image icon at the top and paste URL.

If its on your local pc "More Reply Options" at the bottom when posting, attach image, insert image.

Else if its hosted online, photobucket etc then the image icon at the top and paste URL.

Ahh.. Cheers sparau

post-63466-0-11060600-1390782735_thumb.jpg

post-63466-0-97123500-1390782756_thumb.jpg

post-63466-0-94779400-1390782770_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately it got 'Yasi-ed'..
Its a bit hard to see in the pics but there used to be a large mangrove tree where the sand patch can be seen, this got uprooted by the storm surge..
The cat was tied in amongst surrounding mangroves from all four corners, where it had survived several previous cyclones including a direct hit to our town.
Yasi was 600km away but its storm surge caused 2-3m swells that pumelled our shores throughout the night.
post-63466-0-97995700-1390783426_thumb.jpg

post-63466-0-12575300-1390783441_thumb.jpg

That's a sad sight.

Certainly is. I hope you have been able to get another boat. I sailed an I23 once from Brooklyn to Pt Hacking - very nice little cat, quite adequate for cruising and as for racing, well just ask Kurt Ottowa about "Blitz".

That's a sad sight.

Certainly is. I hope you have been able to get another boat. I sailed an I23 once from Brooklyn to Pt Hacking - very nice little cat, quite adequate for cruising and as for racing, well just ask Kurt Ottowa about "Blitz".

Thanks for the condolences, since then Ive owned a Haines/farrier Tramp tri then TT680 tri and now currently an old classic powerboat, a haines hunter v16c while experimenting with proas.. I would definitely like another i23, as long it was the trailerable sliding beams version (so I can take it home to hide from cyclones). I sailed it everywhere, sometimes loaded up with people- a dozen one funrace; and it always handled anything with ease.

My I23 was built in Freemantle- owner requested it have additional layup of glass and larger centre beam and additional crossbeams added; he then sailed around the bottom of Aus and up to the whitsundays.. He was towing an aluminium dinghy with outboard too, which apparently saved him from grief a few times by working as a drogue!

That's a sad sight.

Thanks for the condolences, since then Ive owned a Haines/farrier Tramp tri then TT680 tri and now currently an old classic powerboat, a haines hunter v16c while experimenting with proas.. I would definitely like another i23, as long it was the trailerable sliding beams version (so I can take it home to hide from cyclones). I sailed it everywhere, sometimes loaded up with people- a dozen one funrace; and it always handled anything with ease.

My I23 was built in Freemantle- owner requested it have additional layup of glass and larger centre beam and additional crossbeams added; he then sailed around the bottom of Aus and up to the whitsundays.. He was towing an aluminium dinghy with outboard too, which apparently saved him from grief a few times by working as a drogue!

Go proa mate - the way of the future. That's the way I would go if I wasn't so into racing.

There is your new project Nuddy. The Australian Proa Offshore Racing Association.

Apologies to Rob Denny for inflicting Nuddy on you !!!!! ;-))

daniel

There is your new project Nuddy. The Australian Proa Offshore Racing Association.

Apologies to Rob Denny for inflicting Nuddy on you !!!!! ;-))

daniel

Daniel

I have plenty of projects, don't need any more. Rob and I have been friends since about 1988 and sailed a lot of miles together so I don't think you are inflicting.

He is too polite to tell you !!! (Note smile)

Just saw Dux Nuts still for sale and still would have to be the bargain of a lifetime IMHO ready to win for $29,000

Can't post link or add pics on here anymore...fuck

boatsales.com.au

Yeah she's been on for over a year I reckon. Didn't someone here go to look at her and walk away with a multi 23 instead?