• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ScowVegas

KEY WEST ARREST MUG SHOTS

http://www.keysso.net/ArrestReports/ArrestLog1.htm

Remember when posting images you have to download the pic and attach it to the post - the postings change often so linking to a pic doesn't work .

I'll start one off

Ok so this guy was arrested for being Fugly - as you can see he was charged with something unknown - but I'm sure they believe he was in violation of one of god's laws/.

Mug7.jpg

01/15/2012 Time: 11:04 CAD #: Offense #:

Name: EICHMANN, MICHAEL DoB:11/20/1953 Age:58 Sex:M Race:W

Address:

GENERAL DELIVERY, ,

TILE SETTER

CONSTRUTION

Arrest Location: 1000 ATLANTIC BLVD, KEY WEST

Charges:

1 Unknown Count(s) of 999999

MUNICIPAL ORDINANCE VIOL -

Officer/Agency: KWPD, - KWPD Bond Amount: $0

He's in for DUI and he's smiling like that? Gotta be weed.

54174921729044337833.jpg

Arrest Date: 01/14/2012 Time: 17:05 CAD #: MCSO12CAD007176 Offense #: MCSO12OFF000363

Name: WATSON, DAVID SADLER DoB:06/05/1971 Age:40 Sex:M Race:W

Address:

GENERAL DELIVERY, SUMMERLAND KEY, FL 33042

None

Arrest Location: US1 18 MILE MARKER, SUGARLOAF KEY

Charges:

1 Misdemeanor Count(s) of 316.193.1

TRAFFIC OFFENSE - DUI ALCOHOL OR DRUGS

Officer/Agency: TRULLENDER, KIM - MCSO\ROAD PATROL - SECTOR 1 Bond Amount: $0

He's in for DUI and he's smiling like that? Gotta be weed.

54174921729044337833.jpg

Arrest Date: 01/14/2012 Time: 17:05 CAD #: MCSO12CAD007176 Offense #: MCSO12OFF000363

Name: WATSON, DAVID SADLER DoB:06/05/1971 Age:40 Sex:M Race:W

Address:

GENERAL DELIVERY, SUMMERLAND KEY, FL 33042

None

Arrest Location: US1 18 MILE MARKER, SUGARLOAF KEY

Charges:

1 Misdemeanor Count(s) of 316.193.1

TRAFFIC OFFENSE - DUI ALCOHOL OR DRUGS

Officer/Agency: TRULLENDER, KIM - MCSO\ROAD PATROL - SECTOR 1 Bond Amount: $0

Dude - Are you also the mighty Ku?

I was wondering when this thread would show up.....

And I haven't seen a thread in general about kwrw?

There's a little chatter out there --- Dunno if there is any coverage. I've been focused on pulling Winter Anarchy 2012 together ... less than 2 weeks.

he is here. saw him the other day.

God damnit Wes. You're in Key West. You shouldn't be on a fucking computer on some lame ass forum. You, my friend, should be getting wasted. No excuses.

...no, I am not bitter.

--Matt