• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MR.CLEAN

What Is It?

I'm usually not as good as Scot on this stuff because he gets all the super early sneak peeks, but this one's going to be really tough. Then again, the last time I thought that, someone got the answer in three minutes.

Screen shot 2012-01-31 at 11.58.42 PM.png

I'm usually not as good as Scot on this stuff because he gets all the super early sneak peeks, but this one's going to be really tough. Then again, the last time I thought that, someone got the answer in three minutes.

He is damn good indeed. What's the prize??

XS 35 cat?

ICON Racer X A cat mold.

DING DING DING... Plug.... saw it yesterday.... very pretty after being primed for two rounds of sanding.

ICON Racer X A cat mold.

DING DING DING... Plug.... saw it yesterday.... very pretty after being primed for two rounds of sanding.

This is the ICON plug.

Tcat ,you're not back on the pipe again ,are you?

post-24597-035122200 1328114402_thumb.jpg

Initial hull mold for the REAL AC Cat? What 72' loa or sumpin like that? Gotta be pretty good size based on the number of mold stations is what I'm thinking.

Initial hull mold for the REAL AC Cat? What 72' loa or sumpin like that? Gotta be pretty good size based on the number of mold stations is what I'm thinking.

In my opinion, not a plug but a male molded boat. ( no joining plane and not technical zone)

From the number of station, between 10 and 12 meters long, and probably a tri float.

He is damn good indeed. What's the prize??

A night with me? Well, only if YOU win.

Prize is a Line Honors belt and an Anarchy something or other. And my last calendar!

katipo 1000-sc

BBW design

Lloyd Stevenson Build

Team Korea trainer.

Thank good this out is I was sent renderings a few months ago by another anarchist but didn't want to be the one to float the boat here. The stress was getting to me.

@Foghorn77: What is it? Male mold of an A-Cat? Is it the Bimare VIR? Or is it the Arrow?

The pic I posted,( which is way different than the "what is it pic") is the plug for the new ICON A cat molds by Racer X.

http://www.usaca.info/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=476:new-a-cat-design-racer-x-is-back&catid=67:icon&Itemid=122

katipo 1000-sc

BBW design

Lloyd Stevenson Build

Team Korea trainer.

Thank good this out is I was sent renderings a few months ago by another anarchist but didn't want to be the one to float the boat here. The stress was getting to me.

Bastard!

Send me your address and shirt size.

Clean@sailinganarchy.com

Update from today and some renderings of the LSB 42/Katipo 1000 SC, designed by Bakewell-White and build by Stephenson boats...

What I like about it is the "Distance Racing" version, that will have a cabin and basic interior stuff for medium distance/coastal races. Fast as shit and somewhere around 180k US we believe...

Katipo 002.jpg

Katipo 006.jpg

Katipo 005.jpg

Katipo 004.jpg

Katipo 003.jpg

12.02.03_0961.JPG

Update from today and some renderings of the LSB 42/Katipo 1000 SC, designed by Bakewell-White and build by Stephenson boats...

What I like about it is the "Distance Racing" version, that will have a cabin and basic interior stuff for medium distance/coastal races. Fast as shit and somewhere around 180k US we believe...

Straight ,canted boards,HHMMMMM?

1328135688[/url]' post='3570247']

katipo 1000-sc

BBW design

Lloyd Stevenson Build

Team Korea trainer.

Team Korea trainer? For the 45?

Edit:Found this on http://lcyc.info/aggregator "Originally designed (though eventually not ordered) as a Team Korea AC trainer, a handful of big boat Kiwi sailors liked it enough to order the boat themselves. The concept differs from the SL-33 ‘super beach cat’ and some of the other new designs by being more offshore-capable and less expensive. Also, the Bakewell-White design, Lloyd Stephenson build can ship with an optional (and possibly convertible) cabin top that you don’t see in this rendering. This configuration should allow the Katipo to sail some of the many coastal/passage/distance races down under, or closer to home, events like the Mills, Mackinac or several SoCal events become do-able. The builders aren’t quite sure how much she’ll cost, but figure no more than US$200k ready to sail, and possibly a little less."

katipo 1000-sc

BBW design

Lloyd Stevenson Build

Team Korea trainer.

Team Korea trainer? For the 45?

Edit:Found this on http://lcyc.info/aggregator "Originally designed (though eventually not ordered) as a Team Korea AC trainer, a handful of big boat Kiwi sailors liked it enough to order the boat themselves. The concept differs from the SL-33 'super beach cat' and some of the other new designs by being more offshore-capable and less expensive. Also, the Bakewell-White design, Lloyd Stephenson build can ship with an optional (and possibly convertible) cabin top that you don't see in this rendering. This configuration should allow the Katipo to sail some of the many coastal/passage/distance races down under, or closer to home, events like the Mills, Mackinac or several SoCal events become do-able. The builders aren't quite sure how much she'll cost, but figure no more than US$200k ready to sail, and possibly a little less."

hmm

with all the new wing skills down there

i wonder if they will be eyeing the sl33's ability to switch from soft to hard rig

wouldn't help much for coastal racing though...

ICON Racer X A cat mold.

This is the ICON plug.

Foghorn 77 , What cat is this?

ICON Racer X A cat mold.

This is the ICON plug.

Foghorn 77 , What cat is this?

It's the new toy of Tony Arends.

See:

http://www.usaca.info