• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

er111a

University of New Hampshire Sailing

i mean theres no denying hes a total fuckin doofus but im telling you this has got to be a ruse, there is no way anyone is actually this stupid. I would hope that natural selection would have eliminated genes that produce this, whatever this is, from the gene pool...

People really need to STOP bumping this ridiculous thread, its disrespectful to UNH

True. Surprised that Celph, I believe being a recent graduate of UNH, hasn't taken exception and started a Washington College Sailing thread with a link to this for historical perspective. The thread will continue to flourish so long as NtY continues his outrageous pronouncements.

i mean theres no denying hes a total fuckin doofus but im telling you this has got to be a ruse, there is no way anyone is actually this stupid. I would hope that natural selection would have eliminated genes that produce this, whatever this is, from the gene pool...

Maybe it's a double recessive gene? or possibly quadruple recessive?

I keep er111a as a facebook friend because he inevitably provides me with good material.

Last night he was bragging about what a ladies man he was so, of course, I gave him the standard newbie greeting of "show us your gfs tits!". When he asked why I said:

260601_1089450067_1053056149_q.jpg

12:54am

i'm curious about what sort of coos you're getting

187264_669193841_1347238677_q.jpg

virgin ones
;)

You can't write this shit.

People really need to STOP bumping this ridiculous thread, its disrespectful to UNH

Actually, it demonstrates the role of good fortune in life. Through no wisdom of ts own, UNH was spared the ignominy of having NtY matriculate there this year. UNH administrators, faculty and students ought to wake up every day thanking someone for that lucky break.

What have you done with DoRag, boys?

Was wondering the same thing. He's been quiet and it has been mighty peaceful in these parts.

Peaceful? Boring?

More importantly, I would like to hear NtY's thoughts on life at a tier four college.

NtY, stand up and speak!

The goofy little flipper had his picture and accomplishments featured on the Washington College website: http://washcoll.prestosports.com/sports/sailing/2012-13/releases/2012091613mnid

DoRag, you should be proud of your protege. He's becoming a big minnow in a very small pond.

Take that UNH and all the big schools that rejected NTY!!!

Our dear NtY consistently brags to me about what a rockstar college sailor he is, having finished on the podium in his first two C-level regattas at no-name schools against no-name competition.

After attending an actually competitive event with competitive teams at tufts this weekend he got his ass handed to him in a doggy bag.

Final position: 18/19 with a scoreline of 15 16 19 15 16 13 17 16 9 14

Hooray for Shoreman of the week!! Your 9th place finish in a single race inspires us!!!

I am still amazed that you still show your face around here. Everything is relative. In your case, that would be your girlfriend if you ever get one.

I like it here.

I am fully amazed that y'all still are bumping this thread.

How amazed are you?

C'mon Do, you know they teach adverbs as an upper-level honors course at Whatsamata College of the Chesapeake.

Really?

I am fully amazed!

Not partially amazed.

But fully amazed.

I am fully amazed that y'all still are bumping this thread.

How amazed are you?

C'mon Do, you know they teach adverbs as an upper-level honors course at Whatsamata College of the Chesapeake.

Really?

I am fully amazed!

Not partially amazed.

But fully amazed.

that's pretty amazing.

God, he is stupid isn't he?

I can't think of a witty reply right now.

Nor have you ever.....

.....except only always

God, he is stupid isn't he?

I can't think of a witty reply right now.

Nor have you ever.....

.....except only always

.....you make a fool of yourself.