• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt DI

Cheap Russian Wives Really ???

120 posts in this topic

I'm all about shots of good looking chicks but Selling Poor Russian girls may be a new low for advertizing.

At least we haven't started the AshleyMadison.com campaign yet!

1328763432[/url]' post='3578963']

I'm all about shots of good looking chicks but Selling Poor Russian girls may be a new low for advertizing.

I think they have the SA demographic pegged pretty accurately.

+1 Really feels like scraping at the bottom of the barrell with this one.

No such thing as a cheap wife.

It's cheaper to rent than to own.

chicks like that are more of a lease than renting or owning.

nice and flashy at start a couple of years in you get a few dings and wear marks you throw down a another deposit and get a new model. someone else takes care of the disposal of the old one.

if you have cash to splash sounds like a great idea...

why buy a book when you can join a library ?

G.A. nʘʘb

Where do sailing and russion chicks cross roads?

Perhaps the common areas are, you need disposable income for both. Its all about sports, healthy phyisical and mental activity. Maintenance of both are challenging. Having one at the cutting edge of competition is difficult.

You keep and care for them only to enjoy for short bursts of joy and satisfaction. Depriciates rapidly in value and resale is often disappointing. Last but not least somtimes finding a berth is problematic and costly.

I guess there are lots of commonalities.

Buddy of mine bought....I mean met one over 10 years ago. She's blazing hot, loves to tie flies and drink vodka and they're still together.

Instead of bitchin about the ad maybe some of you wankers should start saving your money. Enter the promotional code "shin-dick" for a special SA discount.

1328763432[/url]' post='3578963']

What? a bunch of ugly dudes with money.

since this is a first time advertiser, a noob so to speak, shouldn't they start off with some boobs ?

funny thing with these russian girls is that up to their +/-30 they can be ever so pretty, lean and appealing and next POOOOFFFF and suddenly they have morphed into one toothed fat little babushka's, neat trick that one. B)

Same vein as a free dog, boat or motor.

unbelievably so

the web analytics are working here

Nothings cheap, some things are just less expensive than others especially if they float, fly or fornicate.

Nothings cheap, some things are just less expensive than others especially if they float, fly or fornicate.

Met and attorney from Hell-A once had a detailed spreadsheet showing the bennies of renting vs. owning...:lol:

Now, where is that mythical front page??

+1. So they outta at least be good looking... I'll get my coat.

Father in law did that, 50gr and 3 yrs later (end of contract) she was gone..... He wanted a slave, (yes he is an ass, lives in a trailer and has bones in his beard) but that is another story...... She got a new life for her and her kid and he got laid,

once...... ;)

gives a whole new meaning to big pimpin' :lol:

All right Scott! You made me laugh during an otherwise very tough week.

who actually looks at the front page anymore?

according to Alexa, 65.9% of the million or so people that click here every month.

Buddy of mine bought....I mean met one over 10 years ago. She's blazing hot, loves to tie flies and drink vodka and they're still together.

Instead of bitchin about the ad maybe some of you wankers should start saving your money. Enter the promotional code "shin-dick" for a special SA discount.

Shin Dick... that one is gonna sick isn't it.

What? a bunch of ugly dudes with money.

unbelievably so

the web analytics are working here

Not here often, but these were my first thoughts when I saw this. Except, I'm short, fat and ugly, but have no money. How did they know?

That...was funny. And I'm not saying that.

+1. So they outta at least be good looking... I'll get my coat.

+1 again. Good one.

Guy I knew in College and later worked on a few projects with ended up going the bride by mail route. His wife is from Vietnam he's your classic tall - lanky nerdy tech type. They've been married for 12yrs now and have three boys. Seems like they are pretty happy. Back in the day when he told me he was considering it. The basics of it? The Bay Area chicks he was meeting were either living off mommy and daddy and trying to find their next pay check, had no clear plans for a career but had big ideas on what they wanted regarding material items etc etc etc. He basically told me flat out F the lazy ass american chicks who think that houses, cars and all that other stuff just magically appears. So he went to Vietnam met up with this college girl went out on a few dates - then started the process to bring her to the states. He ended up with a very nice woman who appreciates all the hard work for the things they have and who has a career of her own. Really can't argue with that thought process given that was my big issue with most of the Bay Area singles I met in my single years.

So there could be some truth to these imported wife businesses but the Russians tend to really specialize in it for the money which case your better off with your classic spoiled chick living way over her pay grade at 20-30yrs of age because mommy and daddy are kicking her $3000 a month to cover living expenses in a location where her chances of hooking a top earner is far better than the low rent districts LOL

Do they all grunt loudly when you play with them?

+1

Absolutely tasteless.

Shame on you, SA, your rating just dropped by 60% in my eyes.

I can't even find the ad -- maybe it is block by my work internet filter. So I guess I can't be offended until someone posts it here.

I know a guy who has done the whole russian (actually ukrainian) bride thing, looking and looking, he has wasted years and tons of money.

I think though as some others have said above, the mail-order bride can work sometimes, and also not work sometimes.

I married my 100% USA college sweetheart, and that ended in doom and unmitigated, horrific failure. So you take your chances no matter what.

I clicked the link. Partially out of curiousity but also to drive revenue to SA. Some very fine looking women there but leaves me to wonder how many are actually real versus bots.

Maybe an account should be started for one of the randy college lads that frequent these boards. Left Hook, DDE etc.

Malware filter on new office system goes on ALERT now when opening SA due to spam from "Anastasiafiates", - thanks guys.

Malware filter on new office system goes on ALERT now when opening SA due to spam from "Anastasiafiates", - thanks guys.

That's nothing compared to the pox you could catch from Anastasia herself! ;)

OH well, the 2 people who have contacted me had very negative comments, both are in the business too.

can't win for losing......................

well looky here. we received this today from one of our advertisers. apparently mr. cut n' paste thinks that sending this out to them is clever. and tom leweck's son even included the jpeg, which he copied from our site. i call bullshit on not only what a pussy move this is, but that anybody outside of the industry would want to advertise on a site that gets almost zero traffic. who has sunk to a new low, bitch? you're a chickenshit punk.

To: "'Craig Leweck'" <craig@sailingscuttlebutt.com>

Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 8:44 AM

Subject: New low at SA

The difference between Scuttlebutt and Sailing Anarchy, I said no to the

ad inquiry from the Russian dating service and Scot said yes.

- Craig

Craig Leweck

Scuttlebutt Editor/Publisher

leweck whine.jpg

Who is Greg Leweck? Never heard of him.

U20 nailed it - most marriagable aged American women are dangerously useless (not that there aren't an equal # of male wankers) and it seems to be getting worse with each generation. I have 2 very close friends who married Asian women one from Vietnamky and the other Thai. Both are still married and happier since they divorced thier native born wives. Live & learn.

Olga:

post-9720-074183000 1328844582_thumb.jpg

Natasha:

Nadia:

Boris:

of course nobody should care. if you want the service, you'll click, if you don't, you won't. only uptight douchebags care. and then whine like a bitch.

That's ridiculous trolling by the scuttlers. It's on par with Ashley Madison and those guys are everywhere.

I think though as some others have said above, the mail-order bride can work sometimes, and also not work sometimes.

I married my 100% USA college sweetheart, and that ended in doom and unmitigated, horrific failure. So you take your chances no matter what.

yeah, same here. I was definitely put off "white girls" after that - found the imports had more realistic expectations of what a guy really is.

yeah, same here. I was definitely put off "white girls" after that - found the imports had more realistic expectations of what a guy really is.

Do you mean those little asian hands make your dick look big?

Back in 1990 when I got my first compuserve email address 12345678@compuserve.com I was amazed that the very first email I ever received had "Want to meet Russian Women" as the subject.

Mail order Russian and Vietnam wives is soooooo old school... All the hot ones have already been taken.

With today's economic situation certain other brands that previously were unavailable except to the elite 1% are now waiting for your email.

Yes now you can order yourself a Greek, Italian or even a woman from exotic Michagan (Detroit Area)! Best of all you do not even need to pay for the opportunity to propose this transaction..ahhh deal...no....contract? ....arrangement?.....Well whatever sleezy word works for you thanks to the folks at Facebook they have an app for Losers...morons....banned from Sailing websites....wife beaters....sexual predator listed....

WAIT FOR IT.........

Are you Fracken interested?????

It is pretty much free and links to your intended victims...prostitute....arranged wife....Oh I give up!!!!!...her Facebook site.

So the only lame thing about all of this is that I suspect that sites like the one posted on the front page will die off fairly quickly once word gets around that their is an easier way to do this.

Russian...Really ....when was the last time you saw a supermarket tabloid headline that read ....Leonardo and his Russian Hottie! Or George Cloony making the Moscow moves,.....Take a hint...don't go there.

ahhhh Scot have you made any inquires into whether Nevada Brothels might be interested in Sailing Anarchy? It is not for me...but I have a friend who....

Nevada? Landlocked.

Here's a possible source of advertising revenue. I am not a client; can't afford it: http://www.seekingarrangement.com/

It was founded by an MIT grad who has made more from his degree than I did from mine. And unlike Ashley Madison, its not cheating.

ahhhh Scot have you made any inquires into whether Nevada Brothels might be interested in Sailing Anarchy? It is not for me...but I have a friend who....

Nevada? Landlocked.

Here's a possible source of advertising revenue. I am not a client; can't afford it: http://www.seekingarrangement.com/

It was founded by an MIT grad who has made more from his degree than I did from mine. And unlike Ashley Madison, its not cheating.

I've been looking for a new career track and that business model looks perfect!! Thanks for the heads up!!

of course nobody should care. if you want the service, you'll click, if you don't, you won't. only uptight douchebags care. and then whine like a bitch.

So Scot, I'm guessing you clicked..... right?

Just treet them like a new set of sailsFlashy and fast out of the bagSure they are looking good and may be pro forming But if you can afford it There will be another set next year that you will love for just as long

Just treet them like a new set of sailsFlashy and fast out of the bagSure they are looking good and may be pro forming But if you can afford it There will be another set next year that you will love for just as long

You guys have obviously never been married - there aint on such thing as a cheap wife.

All this un-related advertisements blinking and flashing leads me to believe that SA is in just for the money now. I am starting to think SA has jumped the shark. They are on a slippery slope to becoming just another Sailing World mag sitting next to the craper.

All this un-related advertisements blinking and flashing leads me to believe that SA is in just for the money now. I am starting to think SA has jumped the shark. They are on a slippery slope to becoming just another Sailing World mag sitting next to the craper.

There's only one blinking ad on the front page and it is at the top. Scot won't let us put any animation in any of the ads on the front page except for the masthead.I am glad he doesn't allow that (DryUV was the first to use animation I think on the FP) because it is really distracting when you are trying to watch a video or read a story on the "alleged" front page. :ph34r: Have a good weekend everyone!

Maintenance is always the killer.

Do they make 'em rotomoulded?

No, but they do come in an inflatable model. Haven't had to go that route yet and my wife is incredibly affordable. Way better that the first one!

You guys have obviously never been married - there aint on such thing as a cheap wife.

And eventually the fronts fall off.

If you think she is expensive as a wife, see what happens when you try to put an "ex-wife" label on her.

Do you mean those little asian hands make your dick look big?

gotta take every advantage you can, no?

Do they make 'em rotomoulded?

No, but they do come in an inflatable model. Haven't had to go that route yet and my wife is incredibly affordable. Way better that the first one!

HA!

Well done good sir....

What's the difference between payin' a hooker and free sex. ......

Free sex cost more!

How come these hot chicks can't find a fella back home? And are there no fat or ugly chicks in Russia looking to marry off shore?

Free sex cost more!

Your not paying for the sex

Your paying for the silence

Free sex cost more!

..at some point silence is golden.....

Free sex cost more!

I heard that you are payng for them to leave in the morning???

Free sex cost more!

Why import thrm then????

Free sex cost more!

....making them sound like good (or bad) single malt scotch or Trinidad Rum.

I browse SA for sailing rubbish, I don't want foreign wife(s)/sex advertised. Obviously SA is short on money.

I'm all for pics of sailing chicks sailing, but if I want soft porn pics I go to the relevant sites, the;re not hard to find, I don't want to see them on this site.

SA has gone from sailing rubbish to just plain rubbish.

Shame really.

I thought that this ad from a while back significantly missed its demographic, then, I realized that yeah, it kind of fits. :D

1175258751_JBGp3-XL-2.png

If you think she is expensive as a wife, see what happens when you try to put an "ex-wife" label on her.

One needs to consider the full product life-cycle.

Yeahe, ist licke transformmeres.... bank zooommm! :)

Who says you can't buy a thrill. I have personally seen the destruction of many a man trying to buy "TRUE LOVE" I would have to say it is hit or miss. However when it goes bad since they now longer have anything to loose, the mail order bride will clean you out ten times more than a trophy wife. Unless yr gonna have kids don't go down that road! I hear however the correct number of mulitple wifes are 8 to 9 any more than that there is no economizing.

While I'd like a hot chick to help out around the

house and yacht, lawn mowing, weeding, paint

trim, bottom painting, varnishing, etc all while

looking good, smiling, 50g for 3 years, i think I'm

too cheap. But maybe if a couple of these Russian

beauties would come to SA party at strictly Sail

and do a meet and greet..speed dating type of

thing... would be good all around...

Who says you can't buy a thrill. I have personally seen the destruction of many a man trying to buy "TRUE LOVE" I would have to say it is hit or miss. However when it goes bad since they now longer have anything to loose, the mail order bride will clean you out ten times more than a trophy wife. Unless yr gonna have kids don't go down that road! I hear however the correct number of mulitple wifes are 8 to 9 any more than that there is no economizing.

Once you get past Wife #4 or #5, they start fighting each other for money and leave you alone.

Another thing- an ex-wife is the best reason to have gotten a law degree

;)

FB- Doug

yes, meeting tatiana from the ukrane next week....

which one? there are 498 Tatianas from the Ukaine on there..

I guess he really must have hit one of your soft spots for you to be so up tight and have the pride to take the time and write about it 3-4 different times.

Why not just take the high road and let it go dude! You sound pretty sore after some one just because you guys are in the same business.

So here are the latest plots on SA: Ed vs Leweck, Clean vs Craig and SA vs everything that doesn't fit their motto or they are not invited to.

Getting old...

Here's an idea: Do something good for the sport and stick to REPORTING about sailing! Maybe you can get the sport to look good and turned around and get people interested in playing.

I'll go sit on the couch and wait to be banned.

yes, meeting tatiana from the ukrane next week....

which one? there are 498 Tatianas from the Ukaine on there..

If they taste good, "I'll take 2" :P

If you want to meet nice (scorching hot) Russian girls...go sit on the patio at Sam's on a nice Saturday or Sunday afternoon. There will usually be 3 or 4 of them sitting with a short, stocky, grey haired Russian mobster. Go introduce yourself.

I've stopped goping to the front page, specifically because of the ad. :(

people are sensitive to the ad but Ok with Friday threads? Hypocrites.

Maintenance is NOTHING compared to the costs when you are ready to upgrade, especially if you have to pay someone to haul away the old one!!

Free sex cost more!

There's one lesson that everyone should learn in this lifetime; sex is NEVER free!

"When you compare the money spent to the time used, pussy is more expensive than the Space Shuttle."

I forgoet who said it, can't take credit, though I did hav eto laugh when I heard it.

kudos though to the 3 girls saying they are online all the time ...indefatigable or insatiable ? :huh:

Once you get past Wife #4 or #5, they start fighting each other for money and leave you alone.

Another thing- an ex-wife is the best reason to have gotten a law degree

;)

FB- Doug

A good friend of mine, a very successful attorney once told me that if I ever got a divorce to not hire him to represent me. I asked why. He said that it cost him well over 1 million dollars to divorce his first wife. Having met his 2nd wife I would say that it was well worth that amount of $$$, perhaps even more.

If you really want a Russian girl, don't go all the way to Russia. South Brooklyn has all you could ever want.

I think that the difference is that one you can choose not to click on and the other is on the front page and if you want to see the for articles you and more importantly your enterprise web filter both get an eye full so to speak. That single ad can get the entire site blacklisted by corporate filters when it would otherwise fly under the radar. Good for productivity, not so good for page hits.

If you really want a Russian girl, don't go all the way to Russia. South Brooklyn has all you could ever want.

There is a titty bar full of them upstate on the way to Watkins Glen. It's a little triangle shortcut between two major roads.

SA Demographic? Damn straight. Bunch of 50+yo horn-dogs surfing the Net cuz the teens and baggy-naggy wife are driving 'em slowly insane and looking for an escape. Unfortunately, what you THINK you're gonna get and whatchya ACTUALLY get are often too different things:

The Russian Wife You Dreamed Of:

sexy13.jpg

The Russian Wife that met you at the aeropuorto in Slavisgrad:

Old_peasant_woman.jpg

I think that the difference is that one you can choose not to click on and the other is on the front page and if you want to see the for articles you and more importantly your enterprise web filter both get an eye full so to speak. That single ad can get the entire site blacklisted by corporate filters when it would otherwise fly under the radar. Good for productivity, not so good for page hits.

So it isn't the product that the ad is selling, rather the fact that it has messed with you FRIDAY fix that is at fault. I hold to my point.

Funny this come up. I have a old IT buddy, he helped a guy set up a Russian wife site. Turns out one of his customers selected a wife and after a while there were "warranty issues". Seems the guy did not like the product he bought. The guy asked my IT friend if he could "babysit" her while he tried to solve the issue. Now, because my is nerdy and has a huge heart and seeing a "Lolita" situation he said OK. The situation lasted a year and a half before she went back to Russia, after sucking out all the moisture out of his body and bank account. He told me that the girl had zero concept of "credit" - I know he should not have given her his charge card but he said it probably was going to be the last time he would get laid on a regular basis.

last time I was in Key West all the girls at the stip clubs were eastern block. same with the strip clubs in St Martin.

last time I was in Key West all the girls at the stip clubs were eastern block. same with the strip clubs in St Martin.

That's an entirely different scene than mail-order brides. Check out season two of The Wire.