• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MR.CLEAN

Miami Beach Party

10 posts in this topic

I get in on the 16th and leave the 19th, would love to party with some of y'all. Marstrom is in for the Miami Boat Show, but really are there to take people sailing and try to get some M-32 Catamarans to the USA. They are there until March 3rd or so, but then you won't be part of the official Clean photo shoot.

Get in touch with me and let me know if you wanna come sail fast. Spread the word around for people who might be interested in something faster, simpler, and better than almost anything else you could go sailing on. Maybe a party, I have some SA swag to give away, that's excuse enough.

clean at sailinganarchy dot com

+1 248 563 0657

m3206.jpg

204x130%20m32%20pic1_204_130.jpg

Sailing Anarchy interview + Miami dates

Sat - 21 Jan Written by Håkan MannMarstrom design chat with Sailing Anarchy

Enjoy this super cool and relaxed chat with Alan Block from Sailing Anarchy and the design masters from Marstrom, Goran and Kare... click here M-32 Speed Machine in Miami from February 15th until March 5th, for more info hakan@marstrom.com

Ah, I'll be in orlando. Thinking about making the trip..

Wont be getting back from St. Pete NOOD's till late sunday. Any chance that there will be rides on monday as well?

Joe