• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dog

Andrew Breitbart R.I.P.

Somebody should call a Waaaaahmbulance....

What I'd like to know, is when the hell does he find the time for the Practice of Medicine...?

And, doesn't his "Staff" - while burdened with the chore of processing all those Medicaid/Medicare claims and whatnot - get in the slightest bit annoyed, that he spends so much of his precious time posting here?

Picture his elderly patient in an exam robe, sitting on the edge of a cold exam table with his feet dangling a foot off the ground, waiting for Dr. Jellyfinger to finish his PA post in his office before angrily returning for the prostate exam.

I would guess that the "K, I," and comma key don't smell that great.

Civility from the Left. Lie, cheat, steal, denigrate, but at all costs avoid.

Breitbart had you pegged. You hated him because he told the truth about ACORN and everything else that crawled out of the liberal sewer. It's no wonder you celebrate his death. Here's what the hippies had to say about him in Rolling Stone:

So Andrew Breitbart is dead. Here's what I have to say to that, and I'm sure Breitbart himself would have respected this reaction: Good! Fuck him. I couldn't be happier that he's dead. http://www.rollingst...douche-20120301

Higher forms of life have been hatched from larvae.

What I'd like to know, is when the hell does he find the time for the Practice of Medicine...?

And, doesn't his "Staff" - while burdened with the chore of processing all those Medicaid/Medicare claims and whatnot - get in the slightest bit annoyed, that he spends so much of his precious time posting here?

Picture his elderly patient in an exam robe, sitting on the edge of a cold exam table with his feet dangling a foot off the ground, waiting for Dr. Jellyfinger to finish his PA post in his office before angrily returning for the prostate exam.

I would guess that the "K, I," and comma key don't smell that great.

Classic...

Because, of course, your post does PRECISELY that, if it is to be considered a reply to the previous posts you've just quoted...

Breitbart had you pegged. You hated him because he told the truth about ACORN and everything else that crawled out of the liberal sewer. It's no wonder you celebrate his death.

Although I thought I made it clear earlier in this thread, I most definitely DO NOT "celebrate" Andrew Breitbart's death...

We should all be saddened, the world has lost a marvelous Entertainer...

Even when I call you on it, you can't stop.

It's just impulse at this point, isn't it?

Ben

Ben

Civility is required...

Sometimes.

Key-Reist, I can't believe the lunacy, and it's only March. By November things are going to be crazy.

So Andrew Breitbart is dead. Here's what I have to say to that, and I'm sure Breitbart himself would have respected this reaction: Good! Fuck him. I couldn't be happier that he's dead. http://www.rollingst...douche-20120301

Off topic, but for a laugh, google up Matt Tabbi's reviews of Tom Friedmans books.

Ben

Civility is required...

Sometimes.

Key-Reist, I can't believe the lunacy, and it's only March. By November things are going to be crazy.

What's really amazing is who the wing-nuts detach themselves from all logic and reason to support their team, even when the argument is doomed to fail and is against their own interests. I'm beginning to think the whole birth control thing is a moderate Republican ploy seal crazy Santorum's fate in the primaries. Why else would McConnel ever have allowed such a loser to get to the floor?

What's really amazing is who the wing-nuts detach themselves from all logic and reason to support their team, even when the argument is doomed to fail and is against their own interests. I'm beginning to think the whole birth control thing is a moderate Republican ploy seal crazy Santorum's fate in the primaries. Why else would McConnel ever have allowed such a loser to get to the floor?

Bullseye! Someone give that man a knish! It's amazing to see the tea partiers being manipulated so easily.

Bullseye! Someone give that man a knish! It's amazing to see the tea partiers being manipulated so easily.

Oh come on, now. A plot like that is sinister. It can't be the good guys doing it.

Oh come on, now. A plot like that is sinister. It can't be the good guys doing it.

There aren't any good guys in Washington...

There aren't any good guys in Washington...

Agreed, but we're gonna turn that around once we get the right to vote given to the Americans that really make things happen in this country.

:lol::lol:

So Breitbart spitting on Kennedy's grave wasn't crude and unseemly, it was a *public service*.

OK - got it :rolleyes:

In fairness to Breitbart, he wasn't "spitting on his grave" as the Senator's corpse was still cooling and he hadn't actually been buried.

:lol::lol:

So Breitbart spitting on Kennedy's grave wasn't crude and unseemly, it was a *public service*.

OK - got it :rolleyes:

In fairness to Breitbart, he wasn't "spitting on his grave" as the Senator's corpse was still cooling and he hadn't actually been buried.

well, that fails my test.

Civility is required...

Sometimes.

It's going to be a LOOONG Silly Season this time around, Obama hasn't actually started campaigning yet.

I'm kind of happy that I will probably be on a boat well off shore for the election and immediate aftermath.

It's going to be a LOOONG Silly Season this time around, Obama hasn't actually started campaigning yet.

I'm kind of happy that I will probably be on a boat well off shore for the election and immediate aftermath.

You'll never escape it - you know it!

You hated him because he told the truth......about CNN and stuff like that!

Yeah, I really liked his honorable video reporting with O'Keefe. A real "fact finder"....for sure!

http://articles.cnn.com/2010-09-29/us/okeefe.cnn.prank_1_hannah-giles-undercover-videos-james-o-keefe?_s=PM:US

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/29/james-okeefe-cnn-abbie-boudreau_n_743313.html

If that guy O'keefe drops, the world will be another notch better.....

Breitbart, who gave O'Keefe all his money and airplay, then acted like he didn't support this type of thing! Wow.....

I guess, NGS, that larve trains begets other larvae.

"CNN's Scott Zamost reportsthat during the production of a CNN documentary series on young up-and-coming conservative activists, infamous "ACORN pimp" James O'Keefe hatched a strange plot to pull a prank on CNN Investigative Correspondent Abbie Boudreau, involving a staged seduction attempt on a boat, with candles and dildos. Huh, what?"

The amazing thing is that righties honor a guy like that! Instead of a clown, he's called an "activist". He's a bigger ho than then one he dressed up as.

You'll never escape it - you know it!

http://www.worldcruising.com/carib1500/

Weather permitting departure date is November 4th, should take me 7-8 days.

The downside is I will probably get updates via the daily SSB nets, but that's about it...