• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gpgreen

Newbie here

I've had an interesting splash into the world of Sailing Anarchy. I can tell that you're a bunch of salty bastards. Or at least bastards. But enough about you, time for me.

I live in Vancouver (not BC), Washington (not DC). (It's right next to Portland, OR, for you goobers who still have no idea.) And I have been sailing since I was about 15 (I am 22 now) But never got really serious into it until I was about 19. The sailing scene is all club racing here in portland, which is a lot of fun, but you really have to find the right boat to learn much. Finally last year I got on a boat that was a bit more serious, and this year I am on an even more serious boat. I'm really excited to participate in the Oregon Offshore race this summer. I'm going to work my ass off in the smaller races leading up to it to be selected to go offshore.

I learned how to sail in Sea Scouts (It's like Boy Scouts but on boats, and much MUCH better). I know the Columbia river very well from Astoria all the way to Hood River. This is my stomping ground. Although most of my sailing is in the Portland area, I hear they are working on a sailing center up in the gorge.

So that's my sailing in a nutshell... I just want to learn as much as I can and hopefully at some point along the way I will kick some ass.

Haters gonna hate.

You 'll get plenty of hate here. Which is too bad damn bad because the haters also complain about no new blood in the game. But welcome. Enjoy. And bring friends. Preferably hot females.

I've had an interesting splash into the world of Sailing Anarchy. I can tell that you're a bunch of salty bastards. Or at least bastards. But enough about you, time for me.

I live in Vancouver (not BC), Washington (not DC). (It's right next to Portland, OR, for you goobers who still have no idea.) And I have been sailing since I was about 15 (I am 22 now) But never got really serious into it until I was about 19. The sailing scene is all club racing here in portland, which is a lot of fun, but you really have to find the right boat to learn much. Finally last year I got on a boat that was a bit more serious, and this year I am on an even more serious boat. I'm really excited to participate in the Oregon Offshore race this summer. I'm going to work my ass off in the smaller races leading up to it to be selected to go offshore.

I learned how to sail in Sea Scouts (It's like Boy Scouts but on boats, and much MUCH better). I know the Columbia river very well from Astoria all the way to Hood River. This is my stomping ground. Although most of my sailing is in the Portland area, I hear they are working on a sailing center up in the gorge.

So that's my sailing in a nutshell... I just want to learn as much as I can and hopefully at some point along the way I will kick some ass.

Haters gonna hate.

"Newbie" status is based on the number of threads you start and their popularity. I'll do my best to keep yours at the top.

Rock on, mate.

wow way to paint a target on your back..but it seems you may have gotten a welcome other places. but I may be wrong so I'll grab some popcorn and wait for a while

good luck getting on the Oregon Offshore, and hopefully we will see you up here at the Swiftsure party

Cool cool, thanks mates. I will try to bring hot females. The problem is that all the females in sailing in Portland seem to be older...No offense to anyone who might be a sailing female from Portland. or in fact if you are a sailing female from Portland who is NOT old and IS hot and is also single, we should hang out sometime...grab a drink, whatever....ok I'm done.

wow way to paint a target on your back..but it seems you may have gotten a welcome other places. but I may be wrong so I'll grab some popcorn and wait for a while

good luck getting on the Oregon Offshore, and hopefully we will see you up here at the Swiftsure party

Do you wanna tell The Kid that sailing off of the Oregon coast requires a metric shit ton of balls, experience and smarts, and to be veeeeerrry careful on what boat he gets on and who he goes with? Or do you want me to?

Your call....

Cool cool, thanks mates. I will try to bring hot females. The problem is that all the females in sailing in Portland seem to be older...No offense to anyone who might be a sailing female from Portland. or in fact if you are a sailing female from Portland who is NOT old and IS hot and is also single, we should hang out sometime...grab a drink, whatever....ok I'm done.

Old Hot Married ones are the best. if i do say so myself.

Unlike NtY, this guy might just do ok here.

Oh yeah, before I forget.....g/friend's boobs please?.....

Do you wanna tell The Kid that sailing off of the Oregon coast requires a metric shit ton of balls, experience and smarts, and to be veeeeerrry careful on what boat he gets on and who he goes with? Or do you want me to?

One's first time into 'the bar' (be it at the mouth of the Columbia or on the wrong side of town) can be fraught with peril.

How can you even tell if the chicks are hot sailing in Portland? Isn't this the land where you can go from 5 layers of fleece to just 3 in the summer? Everywhere else "appropriately dressed" means chicks remove the small bikini top, yet here in the PNW it means adding another layer, or maybe a drysuit....unless of ....course you find the michelin man look attrecive....Basically a hot chick has 6 layers.

Jfc, this.....on the day I stop sniffing glue.

Bitchin...

Yeah. Right.

I bet you're Revelling in your own wit right now.....

Your call....

I'll be with a boat that has done it tons of times and a skipper who I have a lot of faith in. He's pretty much badass...He even looks like a skipper. It's crazy. But really though, very knowledgeable and really nice too. He has a policy of no yelling on his boat...what more could I ask for? I'm very eager to please him.

As for the balls...I have a metric shit ton of them...I can't wait to get out there.

How can you even tell if the chicks are hot sailing in Portland? Isn't this the land where you can go from 5 layers of fleece to just 3 in the summer? Everywhere else "appropriately dressed" means chicks remove the small bikini top, yet here in the PNW it means adding another layer, or maybe a drysuit....unless of ....course you find the michelin man look attrecive....Basically a hot chick has 6 layers.

And a vibrator made by Stihl?.....

Your call....

I'll be with a boat that has done it tons of times and a skipper who I have a lot of faith in. He's pretty much badass...He even looks like a skipper. It's crazy. But really though, very knowledgeable and really nice too. He has a policy of no yelling on his boat...what more could I ask for? I'm very eager to please him.

As for the balls...I have a metric shit ton of them...I can't wait to get out there.

what boat? and you may have the balls but are you smart with them? oh wait this is a sailing website I should change that to smrt :ph34r:

How can you even tell if the chicks are hot sailing in Portland? Isn't this the land where you can go from 5 layers of fleece to just 3 in the summer? Everywhere else "appropriately dressed" means chicks remove the small bikini top, yet here in the PNW it means adding another layer, or maybe a drysuit....unless of ....course you find the michelin man look attrecive....Basically a hot chick has 6 layers...

.....of other chicks on top of her, and I've got the Wesson Oil, squeegee, two ducks and a well behaved goat.

Hopefully I will be on S/V "Cool Change" I just have to be cool enough for the skipper and the crew that has been there for longer.

this newbie plague must be all the flicked aussies coming back to haunt us with endless and obvious trolls.

Yeah, I know. I'm a fucking dick/ass/jerkoff/hypocrite/bastard.

this newbie plague must be all the flicked aussies coming back to haunt us with endless and obvious trolls.

Insight is wonderful! Keep it up Clean, your halfway there.

And a vibrator made by Stihl?.....

That would be the Three-Phase model, right? :D

Haters gonna hate.

Do you perchance have a sister?

Just asking'...

Guess I could take the plunge and add to the collection of Aussie sockpuppets Clean B)

Though I don't have a pic of my soon to be ex-wife tits, or the girlfriend's either for that matter, so would probly need to do what GPG just did and post a pic of some random chick found on the interwebbie thing. Oh and GPG - do not, whatever you do, click on the Epic Friday thread in General Anarchy :o

Insight is wonderful! Keep it up Clean, your halfway there.

Welle....ist the firste styepe. :)

Haters gonna hate.

Please post at least 2 college essays and a link to your poetry blog.

You 'll get plenty of hate here. Which is too bad damn bad because the haters also complain about no new blood in the game. But welcome. Enjoy. And bring friends. Preferably hot females.

This hater doesn't complain about no new blood. I don't want any new blood. No Newbies. No way!

BTW, obviously this Newbie is a troll, not to mention a NOOB, uneducated, and probably a foreigner to boot. The next thing you know will be his (her) use of emoticons.

Guess I could take the plunge and add to the collection of Aussie sockpuppets Clean B)

Though I don't have a pic of my soon to be ex-wife tits, or the girlfriend's either for that matter, so would probly need to do what GPG just did and post a pic of some random chick found on the interwebbie thing. Oh and GPG - do not, whatever you do, click on the Epic Friday thread in General Anarchy :o

Why is it that the foreigners all use emoticons?

Why can't Australians develop their own sailing site and stop posting their trash on a US site like SA?

Females from Oregon all have facial hair, drive pickups, numerous tattoos and own mean pit bulls named Killer.

Just the type of females we want in sailing!

...you forgot a few adjectives.............

Why can't Australians develop their own sailing site and stop posting their trash on a US site like SA?

BoooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinG ! :rolleyes:

Aussies have nothing to do today but post to a US site?

This hater doesn't complain about no new blood. I don't want any new blood. No Newbies. No way!

BTW, obviously this Newbie is a troll, not to mention a NOOB, uneducated, and probably a foreigner to boot. The next thing you know will be his (her) use of emoticons.

Without newbies, who would you abuse?

oh wait. Without newbies or people not living the same country as you, who would you abuse?

BoooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinG ! :rolleyes:

Aussies have nothing to do today but post to a US site?

Perhaps they find tweaking you amusing. It seems like a fun game for the pub.

oh wait. Without newbies or people not living the same country as you, who would you abuse?

Illiterate Neanderthals applying to college?

Illiterate Neanderthals applying to college?

That goes without saying.

Females from Oregon all have facial hair, drive pickups, numerous tattoos and own mean pit bulls named Killer.

Just the type of females we I want in sailing!

Soorym juste hade to correctede :)

I hear they are working on a sailing center up in the gorge.

Ya might say they do. See CGRA. So now full noob and sock puppet status has been confirmed.

TOG

I would turn my full attention to the illegal alien issue in the US...

I have never seen an illegal alien in the US, or probably any other country too. Alien suggests a lifeform from another planet. Then again some of these foreigners that use emoticons probably qualify as alien lifeforms.

Illegal immigrant, we have plenty of those.

I have never seen an illegal alien in the US, or probably any other country too. Alien suggests a lifeform from another planet. Then again some of these foreigners that use emoticons probably qualify as alien lifeforms.

Illegal immigrant, we have plenty of those.

Jump to: navigation, search

I'm talking about all the Dudes climbing our fences bringing in illegal burritos:

Alien or Aliens may refer to:

Alien (law), a non-citizen inhabitant of a country

Extraterrestrial life, defined as life that does not originate from Earth

List of alleged alien beings (ufology)

Any introduced species, a species living outside its native distributional range

I admire the consistency of your philosophy.

Anybody who joined SA after you is unwanted unless they pass a stringent test of wits and offer up sufficient displays of breasts

Anybody who entered the country after you is unwanted unless they pass a test given by INS and offer up their labor for low wages.

Welcome to SA, Please note that a good many SA'rs have Dorag on ignore.

Just sayin.

Now please kindly show all the boys your GF's tits. :P

Just sayin.

Only chicks and foreigners use emoticons.

Just sayin.

yasmin-lee-franks-boobs-02.jpg

Hey Dawg? Could you please kindly flick this piece of shit? ^^^

Thanx in advance.

Signed;

S/A'ers sick of humorless, sophomoric humor and fuckawful pics, submitted by mindless cunts who should be in bed.....

Newbie get a haircut and a real job. Stay away from here and enjoy your new ride on a 'serious' boat. Those serious people are fun to hang with. You are a noob. Now fuck off. You also toe rag.

Just sayin.

yasmin-lee-franks-boobs-02.jpg

She looks like a foreigner. Probably here illegaly.

thx! sondes bettere frome you! :)

anytime Snaggie, Anytime ;)

WTF is up with all the emoticons?

You folks gaye?