• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shipshape

What's up with Sue Slander ..??

Thanks for sharing that.

And, it's "you're face to face" not "your face to face."

Thanks. I appreciate the grammatical help. tongue.gifwink.gifblink.gifsmile.gif

No need to get bunched up - just trying to help.

What brand and color sailing smock should I get to go with my Chuck Taylors? How 'bout gloves and sunglasses?

Your absolutely right. If I told you who I was ,you'd have the chance to hide the next time I get down there to have a chat with you. Supposed to see a friend in Airlie beach soon. Although, I expect you'd be of the "lawyer/jonnop up" type like Sue Slander though, all big talk until you're face to face. I'm done until I see you. Add fuel to the fire if you like.

I still don't have a clue who you are arsehole. I don't know anybody who is such a coward as to throw unsults at somebody anonymously. And without the courage to ID themselves. Your kind of people just don't mix with the people I know - at least not for long.

Big brave man eh? Fuckwit. I doubt you will be in Airlie and I doubt you will ever be in the country. I think you are just full of bullshit like all trolls.

Your absolutely right Graham. If I told you who I was ,you'd have the chance to hide the next time I get down there to have a chat with you. Supposed to see a friend in Airlie beach soon. Although, I expect you'd be of the "lawyer/jonnop up" type like Sue Slander though, all big talk until you're face to face. I'm done until I see you. Add fuel to the fire if you like.

I still don't have a clue who you are arsehole. I don't know anybody who is such a coward as to throw unsults at somebody anonymously. And without the courage to ID themselves. Your kind of people just don't mix with the people I know - at least not for long.

Big brave man eh? Fuckwit. I doubt you will be in Airlie and I doubt you will ever be in the country. I think you are just full of bullshit like all trolls.

Yeah, they don't last long at the Old Folks home, do they?

Still haven't got the guts to ID yourself. Shooting your mouth off anonymously makes you brave doesn't it. Real brave to threaten an "old" man half your age aren't you. But when you are half a world away like you are, you can make threats you will never have to back up. Is this the great "American Way"?

EDIT.... This has got me totally bamboozled. Why would a person (Foghorn77) suddenly jump into a thread with heavy insults directed at someone they have never had any interaction or communication with? It can only be trolling. This is something I can't come to grips with. I was not brought up to be rude to people, but I was not brought up to turn the other cheek either. WTF is wrong with people these days. Absolutely no respect for others. Or just taking advantage of the percieved anonymity of the internet.

As far as I know I've never met the guy, he appears to come from the west coast of USA, but that could be wrong.

isn't there a cyclone or something east of Oz right now that is bringing the pain to the Nadi

BTW I have pissed myself many times usually around a fire

looks like Sues sucking someones cock at R.P.A.Y.C.

shes got a photo credit there

oh she's moving content through her site by using others press releases and throwing OLD pics of hers at it

pathetic

oh she's moving content through her site by using others press releases and throwing OLD pics of hers at it

pathetic

Is that really you GS?

EIdFx.jpg

Tell me, why is the US the only (as in only) country in the world where foreigners are scrambling to get into, legally and illegally?

Now, go away.

pathetic

Is that really you GS?

More foreign obseneties and gibberish!

hey Cunt

don't click on if it bothers you

WE are in the majority, WE owned ya long ago, LOSER

over the past year Sydney has overtaken New York, Seattle, and San Diego as number one in readers, with over 50,000 unique visitors per month coming from your town,

Tell me, why is the US the only (as in only) country in the world where foreigners are scrambling to get into, legally and illegally?

It's not, singularly incorrect

What/whom led you to believe that delusional shit ?

in any case you're a nation of migrants you silly cunt

No, since the 30's, the US has not been a nation of emigrants. Except for the illegal ones.

So, everyone go home.

Funny how no one tries to get into Australia...

No, since the 30's, the US has not been a nation of emigrants. Except for the illegal ones.

So, everyone go home.

Shows how much you know about the outside world. You have no fucking idea. They have to be able to swim or come by boat, and they do. Only JC could walk in.

So, everyone go home.

I believer that the word you're looking for is: immigrants...

Cheers,

MikeR

So, everyone go home.

thanks for sharing that.

you might reconsider your position and appologise.

EIdFx.jpg

Now, go away.

you should ask julian assange,

So, everyone go home.

thanks for sharing that.

What does "appologise" mean?

Doesn't Australia need the USA to protect them from the dread Kiwis?

So, everyone go home.

thanks for sharing that.

What does "appologise" mean?

apology accepted thanks dorag

USaySue

Watchizs this on :-O