• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Roleur

What's this one? Or better question. Why?

Saw this in Valencia this morning. Has me scratching my head. Not so much what, but why? Also, saw the Alinghi catamaran sitting in a parking lot doing nothing.

ouzbkl.jpg

Luca Brenta / Maxi Dolphin ?

May look look like a dolphin if upside down :ph34r:

Yipes, got beat with an ugly stick early and often. Hardly know where to begin....

"It's 44' and sleeps 30, ain't it grand?"

"The twin helms overlap since the boat's only 6' wide, but aren't they cool?"

"We went with diamond shaped port lights because it's been almost 30 years since anyone used them in a James Bond film."

"E-Boat grey is such an eye catching color, we just went for it!"

post-38416-027016500 1333541782_thumb.jpg

It is so obviously French, pass the eye bleach please.

Have you ever seen a work by Luca Branta?

this ugly boat as nothing to share

If i were him I would sue you ;)

Have you ever seen a work by Luca Branta?

this ugly boat as nothing to share

If i were him I would sue you ;)

Agree. Almost bought a Maxi Dolphin 65 about a year ago and it certainly did not look anything like this - would not have made a bid if it did...

Gorgeous & sleek overall, IMO. Just because it's modern, doesn't make it ugly y'farts!

Not sure the diamond ports are necessary, but certainly different.

I'm a fan. It's not a beauty queen, but its kind of cool in the way that mid-80s BMWs were cool. Ugly, but you want to look at it. It's got character.

Gorgeous & sleek overall, IMO. Just because it's modern, doesn't make it ugly y'farts!

Not sure the diamond ports are necessary, but certainly different.

No, it isn't modern, it is just plain ugly. The diamond ports are only the beginning. Now pass the eye bleach please.

Done a bit of time on maxi dolphin 65, which I agree is a great looking boat.

I thought that the reverse sheer and and transom were reminiscent in an ugly way. Maybe like something Brenta had done after the pub.

Korners are Kewl!

048-int-07.jpg

Gawd! Another Italian, Med, floating oxygen lounge.

Que the Paul Oakenfold and serve plenty of bottled water.

Ferk. <_<

It is so obviously French, pass the eye bleach please.

Not French, Belgian designer...

But French builder, & stupid mediterranean square-but-fashion-while-drinking-champagne interiors

I prefer not to talk about the outside design, I just dont wana be with Mr Brenta when he'll be aware to be compared to this...

we've got a brand here named "half a cow"L-150-52679-1314703019.gif

but Half a Cat ?

nah just doesn't work

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.... Unfortunately, he had a sharp stick in his eye.