• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tranquilo

Blow Job.

Pretty pathetic we find humor in this shit! Yes I am guilty as the rest. I do hope she came out of it OK

Great add for Jet Blue by the way... Between this and the pilot meltdown that have the making for a great campaign - Jet Blown

stayed at the hotel at the end of the beach, was fun to watch drunk retards get beaten down by the jet engines.

amazing after all these years they dont have some kind of wind deflector built there

Coated by a fine mist of carbonized (and not so carbonized) jet fuel then sand blasted? No thanks.

It is a good reminder that the average IQ is 99.

1333992579[/url]' post='3665035']

amazing after all these years they dont have some kind of wind deflector built there

I don't think they can, or better said, on the balance, the fence is the safer solution. Why? Because planes land there too, and the short runway means they need to approach low and touch down as close to the end of the runway as possible. Clipping a fence would likely lead to fewer problems than clipping a full deflector.

So the natural next question is why don't they just seal off the beach? I don't have an answer for that, but I think it has to do with the road, which I believe is a pretty critical link across the island. And the cost of having enough cops to prevent stupidity there is probably prohibitive...

I don't think they can, or better said, on the balance, the fence is the safer solution. Why? Because planes land there too, and the short runway means they need to approach low and touch down as close to the end of the runway as possible. Clipping a fence would likely lead to fewer problems than clipping a full deflector.

So the natural next question is why don't they just seal off the beach? I don't have an answer for that, but I think it has to do with the road, which I believe is a pretty critical link across the island. And the cost of having enough cops to prevent stupidity there is probably prohibitive...

Not to mention the draw that it has on apparently-low-IQ tourists.

I say leave it the way it is and let Darwin do his work.

1333993344[/url]' post='3665057']
1333992579[/url]' post='3665035']

Having enough cops to prevent stupidty sounds to me like having enough hookers to prevent promiscuity...

Fun way to spend an hour, highly recommended after a few big rum drinkies. Not for the weak, or for pussies more comfortable never leaving their all-inclusive hotel. Problem is not so much holding on as it is trying to breathe through what is essentially a huge sandblaster.

Cops?

This is Holland, not America, which means the government doesn't really give a fuck what you do there so long as you pay your bills.

Coated by a fine mist of carbonized (and not so carbonized) jet fuel then sand blasted? No thanks.

The average IQ after an afternoon drinking and smoking Sint Maarten's finest is quite a bit lower. Besides, the fuel/sand scrub followed by a dip in the azure water accomplishes exactly what the spa up the road does with their lava scrub/exfoliation treatment. So you save $450.00 and two hours of time by just hanging on to the fence.

The average IQ after an afternoon drinking and smoking Sint Maarten's finest is quite a bit lower. Besides, the fuel/sand scrub followed by a dip in the azure water accomplishes exactly what the spa up the road does with their lava scrub/exfoliation treatment. So you save $450.00 and two hours of time by just hanging on to the fence.

Am assuming its not the kind of spa that gives out happy endings too?

why not get a kiteboard and tie yer arse to the concrete wall till MAX+BLAST

then pop the quick release

POOF Yer Flyin High

42-WEBSITE-229.jpg

Oh and don't forget to shoot som Vid too

Cops?

This is Holland, not America, which means the government doesn't really give a fuck what you do there so long as you pay your bills.

And your taxes!

I was down there trying to get my crew to the airport to fly out and there is a traffic circle that was all backed up due to a line of taxis with tourists all lined up along that stretch of road awaiting the evening departure of the AirFrance 747! We finally went around the traffic circle to the terminal the wrong way, but it seemed like the whole deal was stop traffic and let the fares get out and hang on to the fence and have the experience! I'd love to see a taxi van get blown into the ocean, but they wisely leave a gap in the line and pretty have this "e-ticket" ride down to a science. Just bring your offshore harness and clip in to the fence and enjoy!

About 8-10 years ago I was cruising north on Aviation Blvd (which goes north/south), at the eastern end of LAX's main runway (where they normally take off west, over the Pacific). Had an E350 work van that day, with an extended top. Not sure if the jet that I passed behind had lined up in the wrong spot, or if the airport people had moved a reflector thiny, but holy crapoly, that sudden burst of air pushed the van over one lane and almost into the fence. I've been thru four 'canes in my life, and I'd guess that puff was a good 75 knots at least. Scary shit.....