• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bus Driver

Are Pennsylvania girls cold-blooded?

BEAVER, Pa. (AP) — Police say two teenage girls who fell asleep while sunbathing on a rural Pennsylvania road have been struck by a car.

The Beaver County Police Department tells WTAE-TV (http://bit.ly/KoTXi9 ) that 13-year-olds Samantha Schermanhorn and Kaylie George were hit by the vehicle Sunday afternoon.

Linky.

BEAVER, Pa. (AP) — Police say two teenage girls who fell asleep while sunbathing on a rural Pennsylvania road have been struck by a car.

The Beaver County Police Department tells WTAE-TV (http://bit.ly/KoTXi9 ) that 13-year-olds Samantha Schermanhorn and Kaylie George were hit by the vehicle Sunday afternoon.

Linky.

Terribly sad Darwin Award nominees. Their poor parents. :o

That's out in the 'tucky part of Pennsyltucky.

Everything west of Philly is the 'tucky part of Pennsyltucky.

That's messed up. Why on earth would anyone sun bathe on a road?

Something not right there...I'm thinking hallucinogens.

Ectothermic.

Let's hope it is just stupidity and not 13 year olds with hallucinogens.

probably better sun there, no trees

1335788121[/url]' post='3692813']

Linky.

Interesting dateline. One wonders if the town name inspires rather aggressive standards in beautification of its female residents.

Interesting dateline. One wonders if the town name inspires rather aggressive standards in beautification of its female residents.

You mean by running over them with cars?

I guessing, when medical personnel asked how they felt, the girls replied "Just a little run down".

Just "tired" I suspect.

And they probably thought 2012 would be a Goodyear.

Linky.

Wonder if they were laying on Gadsden flag towels and had "Don't Tread On Me" playing on the iPods!

Not too far from West Virginia.... that answers a few questions. Hell they may be a sister-cousin or two to some of RBooths new neighbors...

I believe Joe Namath was from Beaver, PA

Linky.

Wonder if they were laying on Gadsden flag towels and had "Don't Tread On Me" playing on the iPods!

Not too far from West Virginia.... that answers a few questions. Hell they may be a sister-cousin or two to some of RBooths new neighbors...

I believe Joe Namath was from Beaver, PA

He is frome Beavere Falles :)

Linky.

Not sure they successfully removed themselves from the gene pool.

We probably should quit making fun of them. At that age, kids are already cruel enough to the flat chicks.

Oh, that was good.

Bravo, my wife punished me for reading that aloud. :lol:

That's out in the 'tucky part of Pennsyltucky.

Everything west of Philly is the 'tucky part of Pennsyltucky.

i'm west of Philly, but its Alabama around here...

Linky.

Not sure they successfully removed themselves from the gene pool.

Nope, they are in fair condition. Somehow, I don't think they will perform a retread.

We probably should quit making fun of them. At that age, kids are already cruel enough to the flat chicks.

Oh, that was good.

Bravo, my wife punished me for reading that aloud. :lol:

Fwiw, my girlfriend just shook her head and said I had the maturity of a 12 year old. I agreed!

You suggesting they were ridden hard and driven to take a bad road?

Not hard to figure out why they were lying on the road. My guess is that they were just tyred...

Thier sister said they were all pumped up for summer, but she was accused of family bias. "Ply me with liquor and I'll tell you all you need to know about them", she told a reporter. "They just wanted tocatch a ray. D'yall know what I mean?"

Must be a recent fad. Here's a photo of the road in front of our family house in Union City. We never did see much sunbathing there

snowonhighstreet.jpg

Maybe the girls were sunbathing in the road because they were in a rut.

I wonder if they had skid marks in their underwear?

Guest One of Five

Linky.

yes.