Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mustang__1

"mark forum as read"

Every now and then i'll accidentally brush my thumb across that stupid icon when im using my phone and, the result of which is that all of the threads in that particular forum are marked as read. Its possible to see which threads i havent read simply by looking at the time stamp of the last post, but its still annoying. Plus you lose the ability to skip to the last unread post instead of just the last post.

Crikey stang. Be more careful or just harden the fuck up. If that's the worst thing that happens in your day you're doing pretty well.

Its final exam season dude, im just a bit grumpy eh. plus its fucking annoying opening a forum and having to sift through everything to see what you have and havent read. I've done this a few times now. I dont see the purpose to the icon.....so would prefer to just get rid of it.

You're very lucky to be taking your finals. Good luck and quit your bitchin'!

20120517182448373.jpg

Been there done that way too many times. Sucks to be all thumbs. :)

Every now and then i'll accidentally brush my thumb across that stupid icon when im using my phone and, the result of which is that all of the threads in that particular forum are marked as read. Its possible to see which threads i havent read simply by looking at the time stamp of the last post, but its still annoying. Plus you lose the ability to skip to the last unread post instead of just the last post.

Its final exam season dude, im just a bit grumpy eh. plus its fucking annoying opening a forum and having to sift through everything to see what you have and havent read. I've done this a few times now. I dont see the purpose to the icon.....so would prefer to just get rid of it.

Two questions:

1) What are you doing on SA in final exam season?

2) How in the hell do you have time to go to school and to rack up 15,000+ posts??