Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MisterMoon

IP.Board Mobile Theme not working?

I'm trying to get the IP.Board Mobile theme working on my new BB Torch. It worked OK on my old BB Curve, but not so well on the torch. I can get the first page of the forum to show up with the mobile theme, but any other page shows up with the SA forum theme. I just tried it on my PC as well and am getting the same results.

SA is so much easier to read on my BB with the mobile theme. Can anyone please offer some advice on how to get it work consistently?

I'm trying to get the IP.Board Mobile theme working on my new BB Torch. It worked OK on my old BB Curve, but not so well on the torch. I can get the first page of the forum to show up with the mobile theme, but any other page shows up with the SA forum theme. I just tried it on my PC as well and am getting the same results.

SA is so much easier to read on my BB with the mobile theme. Can anyone please offer some advice on how to get it work consistently?

Posted about this a while ago, still no answer.

...crickets...

Don't hold your breath, not much gets sorted since Dawg moved onto a new job.

It looks like the IPboard Mobile skin only works on first page of the forum. It's not working for any other pages.

and that's the way it will stay I guess.

In new to SA and I followed a forum link to download the IPB app for iPhone. It doesn't connect at all, just gives a little shake. What gives??

Mobile format seems to work ok on my itouch most of the time. One quirk I find is that search function only works in full web mode....once in full mode it won't go back unless I delete my cookies , regardless if I push the ipmobile button.

Never tried the app