• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Editor

Anarchy FT 10 #11 is for sale

Brand new sails and bottom. All the stuff to go win right now. PM me or e-mail me if interested. scot@sailinganarchy.com. Haters posting here get flicked.

I hate rap music all day, and DoRag smile.gifon most days. Flickable?

raced hard, but always well-maintained and updated. anarchy is is excellent condition. and yes, hating rap music is a flickable offense in my world.

hear the Farr 60 is changing hands and stayin @ SDYC ??????

Yer gonna need a Bigger Burgee ohmy.gif

Oh and buy an Ed !!!!!!!

Buy an Ad!!!!

And you seriously like rap music???

oh hell yes. was down with the og shit - mel melle, run dmc, schooly d, through nwa, snoop, the d r e, eminem, some of the new, but not all. and

. ya know.

seriously bummed... at least wait until after the NA's.

CYCSailor

maybe i'll let the best ft 10 sailor on the west coast sail it.

Hrm...

Anarchy goes on the market shortly after a certain red 29' boat shows up in the classifieds. Veeeeeeerrrrrry interesting Ed.

Anyone looking for a FT would be foolish to pass this one up. Hope you are buying another sporty... Maybe come sail my 30 I've seemed to forget about!

Buy an Ad!!!!

And you seriously like rap music???

oh hell yes. was down with the og shit - mel melle, run dmc, schooly d, through nwa, snoop, the d r e, eminem, some of the new, but not all. and

. ya know.

Your a left winged nut

yes. yes i am. and your point is....?

Gotta love how he/she isnt replying to this. And he/she misspelled "You're"... And from Texas... Shocking.

Yes we jam Hip Hop on the West Coast.. And we have had some fun times on coastal races on that boat playing songs like this!

DIG THAT..you are correcto, memories

best post this month

CYCSailor

You meant East Coast right?

CYCSailor

+1 for East Coast

CYCSailor

+1 for East Coast

Well the East better show up then.. My money is on the Westside

awww shiiiiit a thread including rapping has turned East Coast Vs West Coast

Someone is gonna get capped...

One would hope. Also someone get the mids and lowers..

I did the same thing. Put the Tiger on the market to spend more time with the family but had a great winter series with my eldest boy on board. Pulled the boat off the market and orderd a new main and new A2.

Looking forward to our new season starting.

good on ya!

Charlie's really keeping it so we can go out drinking wed nights where the kids do all the work!

seriously, trimming, calling the wind, etc...good times on Red Stripe, kids learning beyond optis

what a funny, small world it can be. i think because the tiger is so quick and is so much fun and easy to sail, it makes the fun or family races that much more enjoyable...

Small world it is but why do they make our kids sail Sabots here in SoCal? What a wacky design and impossible to right after going over....

If you are fast in a sabot your fast in any boat... great learning boat and awesome for so cal. So glad I grew up in a sabot.

We should be developing a class of 6' lwl, all carbon, wave piercing hulled, wing sailed catamarans for the kids.

You could probably build that boat for less than the cost of a good used sabot.

We should be developing a class of 6' lwl, all carbon, wave piercing hulled, wing sailed catamarans for the kids.

The carnage would be spectacular. 10 year olds going 15kts 10 feet from the dock...

The carnage would be spectacular. 10 year olds going 15kts 10 feet from the dock...

They're doing it now in 29ers.

I see the boat is back up for sale.

So what boat is coming?

PNWSguy

Chesapeake bay log canoe coming west... should be great.

Actually, that sound fun! My parents had a cool book when I was growing up with a nice piece on the Log Canoe. I distinctly remember 1 pic of a capsized boat and about 30 empty beercans floating around. Sounds like just the right ride for Team Anarchy/ He Hate Me!

Im serious. Talked to Scot last night. It will be here in the spring. No idea where this New Zealand business came from. A crew of Cubans are delivering it through the canal this Christmas and then sailing it up through the sea of Cortez where it will be dismantled and made into furniture, sold in Rosarito to Anarchy, then reassembled in San Diego.

Im serious. Talked to Scot last night. It will be here in the spring. No idea where this New Zealand business came from. A crew of Cubans are delivering it through the canal this Christmas and then sailing it up through the sea of Cortez where it will be dismantled and made into furniture, sold in Rosarito to Anarchy, then reassembled in San Diego.

You go across the border to pick it up from Rosarito. That last crossing was a bitch!

Dat splains it all:)