• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PBO

Being Lara Bingle

Anybody see this in the last 2 weeks?

Kinda funny, kinda sad, kinda interesting, kinda dull....she aint what you'd call bright. Lucky she's got some looks to get herself started, wonder how or where she'll end up??

Kinda funny, kinda sad, kinda interesting, kinda dull....she aint what you'd call bright. Lucky she's got some looks to get herself started, wonder how or where she'll end up??

Haven't watched it. Only seen the shorts. Can't be all that dumb. She's laughing all the way to the bank.

You'd like to think she has the awarness to position herself for the bucks...kinda suspect there may be more interest & enthusiasm from managers, producers etc & she's their vehicle

This is exactly the kind of thing that personifies everything that is shit about people today.

Being Lara Bingle

Jersey Shore

Big Brother

Kardashian show*

These shows not only appeal to the lowest common denominator - they serve to promulgate their existence, thus increasing the numbers as more and more people join the "instant fame-seeking bogan fuckfaces" generation. All of a sudden, being dumb is cool and its easy to get famous - just show off some genitalia and people will know your name.

There is absolutely no redeeming feature to any of this kind of "entertainment." Instead, we are teaching young people that it is OK to be a ridiculous and vacuous human being, so long as you are getting paid for it.

I hate it with every cell in my body, and I wish it will end one day, yet I hold no hope.

*I have not seen any of these shows, so i may be wrong and they may be cinematic masterpieces bustling with well-written storylines and witty messages aimed at enhancing the lives of those who see them... but I fucking bet they don't.

Can one of you post a pic for those of us who can't read?....

More importantly someone needs to post the pic she is most famous for

I havn't good my phone with me.

Other than her being a very pretty blonde, is there a point?

I don't know so much.......

lara-bingle-naked-again-395.jpg

She has faced a few balls down the members end though.

Can one of you post a pic for those of us who can't read?....

More importantly someone needs to post the pic she is most famous for

The editor of the UK sun newspaper found this when he was looking through her phone........

matt-jo-naked-photo-lara-bingle2.jpg

She's an L.A 6 at best......

Show me even an LA "8" with no silicone, botox or whatever other enhancements they seem to think looks great in LA... if she exists.

Show me even an LA "8" with no silicone, botox or whatever other enhancements they seem to think looks great in LA... if she exists.

Yes good sir I'm with you. Lara Bingle is your classic 'girl next door' type, she's not the sharpest tool in the shed granted but I bet she earns more than any of us saps ever will.

Granted the shine is wearing off and she's looking a bit jaded, but hey who wouldn't tap that after a few cold ones?

752155-lara-bingle.jpg

Yes good sir I'm with you. Lara Bingle is your classic 'girl next door' type, she's not the sharpest tool in the shed granted but I bet she earns more than any of us saps ever will.

Granted the shine is wearing off and she's looking a bit jaded, but hey who wouldn't tap that after a few cold ones?

752155-lara-bingle.jpg

I reckon I could bring myself to doing that even cold sober.

The scales you are using: LA 8, Shire 7 - there is another, sort of reverse, scale. It's the one where the number means how many pints you'd need before you'd consider it. So an 8 on this scale means you probably would, after 8 pints and on your way home, if it was offered.

Just for information...

By that standard, I'd repeatedly impale that stuff after someone just said "beer" to me... or after I thought of a beer.

But then, at my age they get a few points right off the start for just being under 40-45 and un-hoglike.

thumbdown.gif shes a stnkpotter.

I would not be so hasty in my judgement. Is everyone who has ever been photographed on a sailboat, then a sailor?

One must keep an open mind, here...

Ok, that pic finally opened up for me, and I must say that I was a bit hasty in scaling her. In the boat pic she seems to have a little young Goldie Hawn action going on.....which is not a bad thing....

Ok, that pic finally opened up for me, and I must say that I was a bit hasty in scaling her. In the boat pic she seems to have a little young Goldie Hawn action going on.....which is not a bad thing....

The old Goldie Hawn isn't too bad below the lips.

The old Goldie Hawn isn't too bad below the lips.

As she is A Shire girl we have to put it in perspective.......we had her in the shop some time back,great to see but not alot goin on....:P

The scales you are using: LA 8, Shire 7 - there is another, sort of reverse, scale. It's the one where the number means how many pints you'd need before you'd consider it. So an 8 on this scale means you probably would, after 8 pints and on your way home, if it was offered.

Just for information...

Fine then. Have it your way. I'd call her a -7. The number of pints she would need to consider me.

Just for information...

Fine then. Have it your way. I'd call her a -7. The number of pints she would need to consider me.

:lol::lol::blink:

And she may even talk like a pirate

Pretty but not special, dumb as a box of hammers, she must have a very smart manager/agent.

As Aussie females go, I'd rather have Black Caviar!

Just for information...

:lol::lol::blink:

And she may even talk like a pirate

you already know she talks nothing like that....why don't you tell the good folk here just how dumb she sounds in person

Pretty but not special, dumb as a box of hammers, she must have a very smart manager/agent.

As Aussie females go, I'd rather have Black Caviar!

Define "have" :o

In New Zealand !

http://video.dailytelegraph.com.au/2259926262/Lara-Bingle--Kiwi-sceptic

Its karma, we sent them Russel Crowe, they send Lara to do our tourism ads.

We had to pay a price at some stage, dammit.

Try being stuck with those f'ng Kanaydeans Celine & Justine....

Just in.......

'The UK Tourist commission has announced today that after his victory in the Tour De France, Yellow jersey winner Bradley Wiggins will front a new 'Visit UK' advertising campaign.

Based on the highly successful Australian Tourism ads fronted by model Lara Bingle, the 'Where the fucken hell are you cunts' ads should go to air shortly.'

thumbdown.gif shes a stnkpotter.

Lara+Bingle+9.jpg

That Rocket 31 (Flying High) in the background needs either more halyard or a bigger mainsail!